Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6308 times)
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:14:31 PM

Very ugly clone of a clone. Glad I sold my few thousands of yrin that I mined with CPU at 0.11$. Now watch how this ridiculousness going to zero where it belongs.

How long were you mining with CPU and which? What was hashrate when you started up until you finished? Why did you stop?

About two-three days with single 5800x3D. Don't remember exact numbers, it was like 170 KH/s, but you should was running few miner windows at the same time to load CPU properly.
I stopped because someone started mining with GPU while only CPU miner was released. I didn't want to waste GPU power to such a shitcoin like yrin, so I decided to leave and sell as fast as I can.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:19:20 PM

Very ugly clone of a clone. Glad I sold my few thousands of yrin that I mined with CPU at 0.11$. Now watch how this ridiculousness going to zero where it belongs.

i smell desperate karlsen community. stay in your premined copy paste corner.

I mined karlsen too, yes. As far as I know karlsen team started their network first, so it forced you to start your main network before you wanted and prepared to with major bugs without any miner except CPU what caused few chain rollback, isn't it? In this case I wouldn't say karlsen is copy pasted compare to your yrin shitcoin, I would say the opposite. Not that I was a big fan of karlsen, but it is what it is.
LoneWolf84

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 09:08:12 PM

just check your wallet. kaspa wallet, just color changed. like everything else. all said.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:52:50 AM

just check your wallet. kaspa wallet, just color changed. like everything else. all said.

Better focus on paying xeggex listing fee for your yrincoin.
mega22

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 03:40:27 AM

[Suspicious link removed]
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 05:14:41 AM

Pyrin is now available for trading on xeggex, good job team  Smiley
TheCold

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 09:33:55 AM

Other forks, whose only achievement is copy and paste, are trying to attack the Pyrin network with lies and empty claims. They are stupid enough to say you can't even get a MEXC list, they are liars enough to say they rejected us. See you in a few days, stay tuned and maybe you will learn something.
mega22

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:41:12 PM

LOL. Pot calling the kettle black!! Pyrin has copied other people's code and call it their own work. The devs are liers. The basic code was copied from Kaspa. Then after restart they copied blake3 from Karlsen, and call it their own. The rust wallet is copied from Kaspa, and they call it the biggest invention ever.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 04:35:39 PM

They can't even set up block reward reduction properly. Nuff said. Kiss
mega22

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 04:48:41 PM

That's an ostrich's egg on their face.  Grin Probably it's a pump and dump type of group mainly consisting of "investors". They hired devs from one of the freelancing website and forgot to communicate properly. The dev copies code from kaspa and karlsen and tell the "investors" that he invented it, which they foolishly communicate to the gullible discord crowd. I am waiting for them to invent fishhash next.
r_victory

Activity: 1935
Merit: 350

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 06:13:21 PM

Many currencies are inspired by others, and even similar, using the same technology, for example, LTC, ETC, being well accepted. If the project is serious and has competent people behind the development, it can be successful.

We can only wait and watch. There's no point rooting against it!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheCold

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:55:38 PM

Karlsen copy-and-paste members are biting their nails as they see the growing Pyrin Network community and continue to post comments on the Pyrin Network Bitcointalk thread summarizing themselves. You guys are just like the idiots who wrote nonsense comments when Kaspa first came out. Keep watching and copying Pyrin Network.😄
mega22

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 04:43:18 AM

LOL. Are you the pyrin's dev? How old are you?  This is adult only channel.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 05:22:52 AM

He/she is probably talking about near dead discord and tg channel, calling it "growing community".  Grin
TheCold

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 08:23:25 AM

Is this a channel for grown-ups? Then stop whining all day like a baby who's been robbed of candy and go outside and get some sunshine. You're dumb enough to post on Pyrin Bitcointalk all day.
LoneWolf84

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 09:39:42 AM

It's truly unbelievable how much time some people waste trying to discredit a project. If the project is bad, it will collapse anyway. But when some people fight it so actively and spread lies about it, they are afraid. and Pyrin has enormous potential, which is why the fearful cats are so active here
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:03:29 AM

That's right, I came back to crypto after quite a long break (about 6 years) and Pyrin caught my attention first.  I think it has great potential as a long-term investment.
mega22

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 03:43:26 PM

Is this a channel for grown-ups? Then stop whining all day like a baby who's been robbed of candy and go outside and get some sunshine. You're dumb enough to post on Pyrin Bitcointalk all day.

I see you are an adult but sounds and act like a two year old. I am sorry about that!
TheCold

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 09:26:22 PM

I see you are an adult but sounds and act like a two year old. I am sorry about that!

I suggest copy-pasting in the morning, noon and evening to calm down.

CTRL+C
CTRL+V

CTRL+C
CTRL+V

Come on, repeat that.
mega22

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 03:06:15 AM

I am sorry that after six years hiatus you found yrine. There are a lot of good projects with a lot of potential, but yrine is not one of them. Ask them about the failed hard fork, ASICs and single thread GPU miner, and it will get you banned immediately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: