Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6146 times)
TheCold

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 06:10:18 PM

We are excited to present the first of three parts of the #Pyrin #Whitepaper series.

https://pyrin.network/whitepapers

1️⃣ WP #Structure
2️⃣ WP #SmartContracts
3️⃣ WP #PAIW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mega22

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 01:43:41 PM

We are excited to present the first of three parts of the #Pyrin #Whitepaper series.

1️⃣ WP #Structure
2️⃣ WP #SmartContracts
3️⃣ WP #PAIW

I am happy for you that Yrin has finally accepted they stole the Rust code from Kaspa. At the same time I am disappointed that Urin WP doesn't mention that the rest if their code is a copy of Kaspa, and the Blake3 algo for Kaspa fork is copied from Karlsen.  Their devs are so bad as copying that instead of replacing KaspaD with PyrinD, they replaced KAS by PYI to come up with the dumb pyipad name for their daemon.  Grin Crypto is full of cheats and thieves, and Yrin is continuing that tradition. Are you guys planning to steal the SC code from Kaspa, or Karlsen?

TheCold is the dumbest and most unhinged poster on pyrin discord. I was surprised why he was not kicked out by the mods. It's clear he is the alt profile of Urine dev. Why would a dev feel the need to create an alt profile? Yrin devs are shady fucks!
LoneWolf84

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:41:15 PM

1️⃣ WP #Structure
2️⃣ WP #SmartContracts
3️⃣ WP #PAIW

I am happy for you that Yrin has finally accepted they stole the Rust code from Kaspa. At the same time I am disappointed that Urin WP doesn't mention that the rest if their code is a copy of Kaspa, and the Blake3 algo for Kaspa fork is copied from Karlsen.  Their devs are so bad as copying that instead of replacing KaspaD with PyrinD, they replaced KAS by PYI to come up with the dumb pyipad name for their daemon.  Grin Crypto is full of cheats and thieves, and Yrin is continuing that tradition. Are you guys planning to steal the SC code from Kaspa, or Karlsen?

TheCold is the dumbest and most unhinged poster on pyrin discord. I was surprised why he was not kicked out by the mods. It's clear he is the alt profile of Urine dev. Why would a dev feel the need to create an alt profile? Yrin devs are shady fucks!

you must be really bitter for spreading lies here all the time. A fork is not theft. How many more pages do you want to bother us with your garbage? Don't you have a real life?
mega22

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 04:08:15 PM

You must be holding a massive bag to shill a coin which is just an amalgam  stolen code with stupid devs
LoneWolf84

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:04:17 PM

Nice, Pyrin is now on Cryptobubbles

https://cryptobubbles.net

Monthly +352%  Cool
TheCold

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 08:17:42 PM

1️⃣ WP #Structure
2️⃣ WP #SmartContracts
3️⃣ WP #PAIW

you must be really bitter for spreading lies here all the time. A fork is not theft. How many more pages do you want to bother us with your garbage? Don't you have a real life?

I have never met a more retarded and toxic person in my life than you, you may be the biggest son of a bitch liar in the history of the world. Keep messing with Pyrin, you're going to cry, you disgraceful karlsen dog.
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 08:30:37 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2024, 09:15:42 AM by nathan_tek

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 08:31:18 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2024, 09:15:58 AM by nathan_tek

Get ready for the price dump, superscalar is releasing pyrin algo for their ASICS/FPGAs on April 4th. My sources are telling me that the cost to mine one pyrin will be less than a cent with the superscalar algos. Expect the devs to dump their pre-mined bags before the release. PYI is down 10% after the news.

https://superscalar.org/pyrin-pyi/

Beware of Superscalar.org! After thorough investigation, it's evident that this site is a scam. Here's the proof:

The screenshot provided shows the original site as superscalar.io, not .org. This indicates potential foul play or an attempt to mislead users. Superscalar.org claims to offer ASICs for mining Pyrin.

!!!However, Pyrin is fully ASIC-resistant!!!

This fake news caused a big impact in the Pyrin price policy. As we can see in the following screenshot the price began to fall and reached his lowest point on 4th of April. The date when ASICS should start their work. Than when there were no ASIC hashrate impact, the price began to recover again in the following days.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mega22

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:23:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2024, 04:24:20 PM by mega22

Get ready for the price dump, superscalar is releasing pyrin algo for their ASICS/FPGAs on April 4th. My sources are telling me that the cost to mine one pyrin will be less than a cent with the superscalar algos. Expect the devs to dump their pre-mined bags before the release. PYI is down 10% after the news.

https://superscalar.org/pyrin-pyi/

Beware of Superscalar.org! After thorough investigation, it's evident that this site is a scam. Here's the proof:

The screenshot provided shows the original site as superscalar.io, not .org. This indicates potential foul play or an attempt to mislead users. Superscalar.org claims to offer ASICs for mining Pyrin.

!!!However, Pyrin is fully ASIC-resistant!!!

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/05/Voww3.md.jpeg

This fake news caused a big impact in the Pyrin price policy. As we can see in the following screenshot the price began to fall and reached his lowest point on 4th of April. The date when ASICS should start their work. Than when there were no ASIC hashrate impact, the price began to recover again in the following days.

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/05/VonRa.jpeg

Yeh, superscalar.org is a bit dodgy, and I am not sure what to make of it. But, I heard about it from the yrin devs/fanboys shilling it on Karlsen discord back in December '23.

Well, blake3 is not FPGA resistant, and until the latest price run-up no one ever gave a shit about implementing bitstream for pyrin. Well, that's about to end.

https://i.ibb.co/D9xJLGF/9019818.jpg

It will be interesting to see what pyrin devs will do to dodge the FPGA bullet. If history is any judge they clearly do not know how to implement hard fork.
mega22

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:26:22 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2024, 02:53:28 PM by mega22

1️⃣ WP #Structure
2️⃣ WP #SmartContracts
3️⃣ WP #PAIW

I have never met a more retarded and toxic person in my life than you, you may be the biggest son of a bitch liar in the history of the world. Keep messing with Pyrin, you're going to cry, you disgraceful karlsen dog.

Have you looked at a mirror? What is pyrin offering that's not already covered? It's a copy fork of Kaspa which has copied the blake3 implementation from Karlsen. Why do we another pissing fork? Funny you named it rymming with piss.

And Yrine price keeps dropping. Soon $0. Grin Cheesy 5
LoneWolf84

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:17:11 PM

They are currently working on SC, but you can't understand that. You don't have the horizon for that, keep trolling around here and feel good.
mega22

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:53:41 PM

They are currently working on SC, but you can't understand that. You don't have the horizon for that, keep trolling around here and feel good.

By "working" you mean twiddling their thumbs, waiting for Kaspa to release SC on their testnet? When will Yrin do anything original? Oh wait, rug pull will be original for a kaspa fork.

Kaspa team has learned their lessons they will not release the full code in testnet for the Chinese devs behind Yrin to steal the code.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 10:37:16 PM

By "working" you mean twiddling their thumbs, waiting for Kaspa to release SC on their testnet? When will Yrin do anything original? Oh wait, rug pull will be original for a kaspa fork.

Kaspa team has learned their lessons they will not release the full code in testnet for the Chinese devs behind Yrin to steal the code.

It's pointless to argue with you, you don't want to understand, that's ok too, but don't you realize you're not accomplishing anything with your FUD here?
Coinpetency

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:58:48 AM

Dear Pyrin community members and investors,

The recent proposal regarding a hard fork of the Pyrin blockchain to allocate 30,000,000 PYI tokens raises many questions, especially about the impact and relevance of such measures for our project. I wish to express my reservations and explain why this strategy might prove to be counterproductive.

**Regarding listing on the top 10 exchanges:** The argument that being listed on major exchanges would increase credibility is highly debatable. Many decentralized projects, such as Kaspa, Tao, and Ergo, have proven that it's possible to achieve significant visibility and ensure liquidity without resorting to costly listings. These projects have innovated with community approaches, like crowdfunds, showing that there are viable alternatives more in line with the spirit of decentralization.

**On expanding the research and development team:** It's surprising to note that, despite numerous offers of help from the community, these proposals remain unanswered. Opening GitHub to community contributions would be a logical step, thus facilitating development through a collective and transparent effort, in line with the principles of open source.

**Regarding marketing:** It's questionable whether a decentralized and fair launch project, which has successfully developed without pre-mining, suddenly needs to compromise its values to gain notoriety. Marketing should not take precedence over the fundamental principles of transparency and fair community participation.

**Regarding the increase in liquidity:** The argument that increasing the circulating supply would increase liquidity is fundamentally flawed. Liquidity depends on how easily assets can be bought and sold without affecting their price, not on the total number of tokens in circulation. Moreover, increasing the supply tends to dilute the value of existing holdings, contrary to the claim that this would benefit the community.

**Additional point on the increase in supply:** Introducing new tokens through minting, especially after the team gained an initial advantage due to the absence of mining or a reduced number of miners, raises questions of fairness and value for long-standing participants.

In conclusion, while the intention to fund the development and growth of the Pyrin project is understandable, the proposed methods seem to stray from the principles of decentralization and equity at the heart of cryptocurrency. It is crucial to reconsider this proposal, taking into account the fundamental values of our community and exploring alternatives that do not compromise the integrity or value of our project.

Sincerely,

So, whether you agree with me or not, please go vote #voting
https://discord.com/channels/1125779071448653928/1227354505444855868/1227905750706163743

I only have bitcoin talk to express myself because if you express your disagreement thoughtfully on telegram or Discord as I currently do, the moderators ban.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 10:45:33 PM

Dear Pyrin community members and investors,

The recent proposal regarding a hard fork of the Pyrin blockchain to allocate 30,000,000 PYI tokens raises many questions, especially about the impact and relevance of such measures for our project. I wish to express my reservations and explain why this strategy might prove to be counterproductive.

**Regarding listing on the top 10 exchanges:** The argument that being listed on major exchanges would increase credibility is highly debatable. Many decentralized projects, such as Kaspa, Tao, and Ergo, have proven that it's possible to achieve significant visibility and ensure liquidity without resorting to costly listings. These projects have innovated with community approaches, like crowdfunds, showing that there are viable alternatives more in line with the spirit of decentralization.

**On expanding the research and development team:** It's surprising to note that, despite numerous offers of help from the community, these proposals remain unanswered. Opening GitHub to community contributions would be a logical step, thus facilitating development through a collective and transparent effort, in line with the principles of open source.

**Regarding marketing:** It's questionable whether a decentralized and fair launch project, which has successfully developed without pre-mining, suddenly needs to compromise its values to gain notoriety. Marketing should not take precedence over the fundamental principles of transparency and fair community participation.

**Regarding the increase in liquidity:** The argument that increasing the circulating supply would increase liquidity is fundamentally flawed. Liquidity depends on how easily assets can be bought and sold without affecting their price, not on the total number of tokens in circulation. Moreover, increasing the supply tends to dilute the value of existing holdings, contrary to the claim that this would benefit the community.

**Additional point on the increase in supply:** Introducing new tokens through minting, especially after the team gained an initial advantage due to the absence of mining or a reduced number of miners, raises questions of fairness and value for long-standing participants.

In conclusion, while the intention to fund the development and growth of the Pyrin project is understandable, the proposed methods seem to stray from the principles of decentralization and equity at the heart of cryptocurrency. It is crucial to reconsider this proposal, taking into account the fundamental values of our community and exploring alternatives that do not compromise the integrity or value of our project.

Sincerely,

So, whether you agree with me or not, please go vote #voting
https://discord.com/channels/1125779071448653928/1227354505444855868/1227905750706163743

I only have bitcoin talk to express myself because if you express your disagreement thoughtfully on telegram or Discord as I currently do, the moderators ban.

the hard fork was decided by the community. you can read more details about it here.
https://medium.com/pyrin/pyrin-grows-and-expands-3e1183106afe

as far as I know, people only get banned for spreading FUD, there are no consequences for normal discussion.

hashuna (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 10:11:13 AM

Pyrin is now listed on CoinEX

https://www.coinex.com/en/info/PYI
https://twitter.com/coinexcom/status/1783027394779251111

Happy trading :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: