|
Rainbet (OP)
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:05:40 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1567
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:00:41 PM |
|
One win one loss, I will take this freebet frequency. This is what happens picking 'Elite' friendlies and African CON lol -snip
I had to double check to make sure when was the last time Rainbet gave $20 free bets because the recent they gave was $16 and it turns out it was a month ago. You really keep all your free bets for that long huh  Glad you won yours because I lost mine  The reason I had this one was because its exactly 3.5x because this free bets has 3.5x odds as the maximum odds Well honestly betting on Nations League is practically betting on friendlies
Pretty much yeah, lots of weird results tonight
|
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 01:58:33 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest. I had to double check to make sure when was the last time Rainbet gave $20 free bets because the recent they gave was $16 and it turns out it was a month ago. You really keep all your free bets for that long huh  I always seem to recall mine around that amount but I think it's more like 0.25 mbtc and then whatever price Bitcoin is becomes the amount of the freebet, Rainbet style! P.S. Who is that on your avatar?!?!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:17:18 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest. ~
I’m waiting too. Honestly, there have been so many games that it feels like a month or more since I last bet on club football. In the Nations League, I saw only a couple of good opportunities, and I capitalized on just one. After they started expanding the number of games again, and consequently the number of teams that qualify further, the value of the games dropped and the predictability too. Each tournament is deliberately turned into some kind of random mess that is not good for anything.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
SilverCryptoBullet
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:10:02 PM |
|
I’m waiting too. Honestly, there have been so many games that it feels like a month or more since I last bet on club football. In the Nations League, I saw only a couple of good opportunities, and I capitalized on just one. After they started expanding the number of games again, and consequently the number of teams that qualify further, the value of the games dropped and the predictability too. Each tournament is deliberately turned into some kind of random mess that is not good for anything.
Club coaches and players who are not called for their national teams and international duty are still working and training at their clubs. They are preparing for return for domestic leagues and club matches, so perhaps not only gamblers but players are really losing their patience for club football to be back. Nations League matches are good for national teams' coaches to call players and test them as preparation for other more important matches and tournaments like Euro and World Cup. It's better than traditional friendly matches but with clubs, they really dislike UEFA Nations League that only drain out energy of their star players with higher risk of injuries and return to clubs with not best fitness or worst a severe injury.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4564
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:59:34 PM Last edit: October 02, 2026, 09:45:10 PM by famososMuertos |
|
Since league club play is on a break, let's place some bets on the "other" kind of football (American football) + MLB. Even though we're only in the first few weeks, some teams are already emerging as favorites; let's see how I do with this parlay.
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:50:41 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
You and me both. I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches. Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results. This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Budha
Member


Activity: 284
Merit: 23
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:59:59 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
You and me both. I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches. Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results. This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets  Usually UEFA Nations League matches have never been good for me, but in this season I have a good start because too many games have gone in my favor. I am still in shock why they are giving a performance like this, but today suddenly two games broke my momentum: first, France vs. Italy, as France ended in a draw, and second, I have Belgium vs. Turkey, both teams to score. Belgium's win gives some good encouragement, but it still hurts more. Turkey did a good job and had enough chances, but they failed to convert their chances and ended the game with a score of 3 - 0; it's really not an ideal end to this game.
|
|
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564
Viva La Masia
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 11:15:58 AM |
|
One win one loss, I will take this freebet frequency. This is what happens picking 'Elite' friendlies and African CON lol -snip
I had to double check to make sure when was the last time Rainbet gave $20 free bets because the recent they gave was $16 and it turns out it was a month ago. You really keep all your free bets for that long huh  Yes, I won it during some goalfests for the clubs, quite a few weeks ago. Thing with me is I usually burn them as soon as I have them but the best thing about Rainbet is their freebets can be claimed in 30 days and then I believe you have 90 days to spend them  So much time and so much options.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
hosemary
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7367
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 11:45:33 AM Last edit: October 03, 2026, 12:02:52 PM by hosemary |
|
Thing with me is I usually burn them as soon as I have them but the best thing about Rainbet is their freebets can be claimed in 30 days and then I believe you have 90 days to spend them
I have also received freebets from Rainbet, and if I remember correctly, we still have 700 days to use the freebets after claiming them. Edit:
I just found a post of yours that confirms the 700-day expiry period for using the freebets.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
leea-1334
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063
SIG-0F7008B13A
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 02:30:26 PM |
|
Anyway, yeah nice to build a small balance again because RTG is coming soon and I need to store some cash for those multi tickets in the group stage  Same bro! Looking forward very much to Champions League and RTG,,, to remove bad memories of BSFL where you can 'blame' your teammates for helping your team to lose their game  Thing with me is I usually burn them as soon as I have them but the best thing about Rainbet is their freebets can be claimed in 30 days and then I believe you have 90 days to spend them
I have also received freebets from Rainbet, and if I remember correctly, we still have 700 days to use the freebets after claiming them. 700 days I confirm. Once I activate them I see the timer is 699 days plus 23 hours 59 minutes and counting  That is almost 2 whole years to use them, best site ever 
|
You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:59:21 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
You and me both. I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches. Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results. This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets  It just feels like a whole month since we last saw club football being played. Everything now looks very bored and can’t wait for club football to resume. Most of the games in the international competition just happen to be a mess, not what was predicted was the outcome of some of those games, it just pisses me off so much. This looks like the longest international break during the season and it came too early. I hope this long breaks don’t affect this players too much when they resume club football.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Frankolala
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017
#on God
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:50:09 PM |
|
You and me both. I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches. Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results. This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets  I thought that I'm the only one not enjoying the fun coming from the Nation League matches, because I cannot bet on them since, I can hardly come up with a good analysis on the games. Unlike, the club games that I'm used to and enjoy the fun with my bets lined up for the weekend. I lost my bet on France against Italy game yesterday.
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1567
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:12:22 PM |
|
Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest. Gotta flex whenever you get a free bet from Rainbet. Considering that this is one of the most packed contest, its real hard nowadays to win one. Speaking of winning one, Im gonna brag that I just won another one  Congrats to the winners! -snip arallmuus
P.S. Who is that on your avatar?!?!
Its a korean actress that I used to adore. I think this was from one of her shoot around 15 years ago. Yep she is old now Since league club play is on a break, let's place some bets on the "other" kind of football (American football) + MLB. -snip
-snip I hope you win this, MLB could be sneaky sometimes and I'd prefer NFL if I have to pick one. Whats the combined odds on these 3? 700 days I confirm. Once I activate them I see the timer is 699 days plus 23 hours 59 minutes and counting  That is almost 2 whole years to use them, best site ever  I wonder if I can use the free bets on outright. I mean considering that its valid for over 1 year and min bet was probably like 1.2x iirc then throwing some of these free bets on favourite for a year long season outright could be an option to consider I gotta try it with my new free bets later than
|
|
|
|
|
leea-1334
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063
SIG-0F7008B13A
|
 |
Today at 03:07:03 PM |
|
I wonder if I can use the free bets on outright. I mean considering that its valid for over 1 year and min bet was probably like 1.2x iirc then throwing some of these free bets on favourite for a year long season outright could be an option to consider
I gotta try it with my new free bets later than
Very sure it is possible,,, IIRC I have seen some players post freebets for some of them before on the outrights, but this was last season when it was almost the end of Champions League, and even as part of multibet. I think the validity is just depending on when you use it, and not when the settlement date is. Then again,,, I doubt there is any outright settling in 700 days 
|
You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
|
|
|
|