Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 10:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🟢 Rainbet.com | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Competitive Rewards 🎁  (Read 37860 times)
Rainbet (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 989



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 03:05:40 PM
Merited by arallmuus (1)
 #3341

👉👉  https://rainbet.com/promotions  👈👈


arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1566



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:00:41 PM
Merited by Rainbet (2)
 #3342

One win one loss, I will take this freebet frequency. This is what happens picking 'Elite' friendlies and African CON lol
-snip

I had to double check to make sure when was the last time Rainbet gave $20 free bets because the recent they gave was $16 and it turns out it was a month ago. You really keep all your free bets for that long huh  Tongue

Glad you won yours because I lost mine



The reason I had this one was because its exactly 3.5x because this free bets has 3.5x odds as the maximum odds

Well honestly betting on Nations League is practically betting on friendlies

Pretty much yeah, lots of weird results tonight
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:58:33 PM
Merited by Rainbet (2)
 #3343

Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.

I had to double check to make sure when was the last time Rainbet gave $20 free bets because the recent they gave was $16 and it turns out it was a month ago. You really keep all your free bets for that long huh  Tongue

I always seem to recall mine around that amount but I think it's more like 0.25 mbtc and then whatever price Bitcoin is becomes the amount of the freebet, Rainbet style!

P.S. Who is that on your avatar?!?!

KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:17:18 PM
 #3344

Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
~

I’m waiting too. Honestly, there have been so many games that it feels like a month or more since I last bet on club football. In the Nations League, I saw only a couple of good opportunities, and I capitalized on just one. After they started expanding the number of games again, and consequently the number of teams that qualify further, the value of the games dropped and the predictability too. Each tournament is deliberately turned into some kind of random mess that is not good for anything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 312



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:10:02 PM
 #3345

I’m waiting too. Honestly, there have been so many games that it feels like a month or more since I last bet on club football. In the Nations League, I saw only a couple of good opportunities, and I capitalized on just one. After they started expanding the number of games again, and consequently the number of teams that qualify further, the value of the games dropped and the predictability too. Each tournament is deliberately turned into some kind of random mess that is not good for anything.
Club coaches and players who are not called for their national teams and international duty are still working and training at their clubs. They are preparing for return for domestic leagues and club matches, so perhaps not only gamblers but players are really losing their patience for club football to be back. Nations League matches are good for national teams' coaches to call players and test them as preparation for other more important matches and tournaments like Euro and World Cup.

It's better than traditional friendly matches but with clubs, they really dislike UEFA Nations League that only drain out energy of their star players with higher risk of injuries and return to clubs with not best fitness or worst a severe injury.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
famososMuertos
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4562


LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:59:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 09:45:10 PM by famososMuertos
Merited by Rainbet (2)
 #3346

Since league club play is on a break, let's place some bets on the "other" kind of football (American football) + MLB. Even though we're only in the first few weeks, some teams are already emerging as favorites; let's see how I do with this parlay.




notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1674


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 09:50:41 PM
 #3347

Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
You and me both.
I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches.
Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results.
This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets Wink

Bitcoin_Budha
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 283
Merit: 22


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:59:59 PM
 #3348

Hello, hello. Flexing I see, everyone? I'm waiting for club football again, so glad we'll have one break fewer than usual if am honest.
You and me both.
I am really tired of this nations league matches, and now players need to adjust back to playing club matches.
Next weekend we should be back for most big leagues, and I am expecting to see some surprise results.
This is perfect time to find good value underdog bets Wink
Usually UEFA Nations League matches have never been good for me, but in this season I have a good start because too many games have gone in my favor. I am still in shock why they are giving a performance like this, but today suddenly two games broke my momentum: first, France vs. Italy, as France ended in a draw, and second, I have Belgium vs. Turkey, both teams to score.
Belgium's win gives some good encouragement, but it still hurts more. Turkey did a good job and had enough chances, but they failed to convert their chances and ended the game with a score of 3 - 0; it's really not an ideal end to this game.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!