internetional
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3598
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
March 12, 2026, 02:49:58 PM |
|
No, this definitely isn't related to internet restrictions in Russia. I've encountered this error in three different countries. It is specifically connected to the system language set in Android. When switching to English, the error disappears. In general, it's not difficult to switch the language when I need to view the transaction history and then change the language settings back. So for now I've decided not to contact the wallet developers.
|
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591
|
 |
March 17, 2026, 05:12:46 PM |
|
No, this definitely isn't related to internet restrictions in Russia. I've encountered this error in three different countries. It is specifically connected to the system language set in Android. When switching to English, the error disappears. In general, it's not difficult to switch the language when I need to view the transaction history and then change the language settings back. So for now I've decided not to contact the wallet developers.
So the language is the problem. Maybe the wallet is struggling to display the Cyrillic alphabet or Russian in general? Besides Russian and English, do you know any other languages? Try to change to that language in your system and open Aqua Wallet to see if it will handle the translation properly. Perhaps one of the other languages with a Cyrillic alphabet like Ukrainian, Serbian, or Bulgarian.
|
|
|
|
|
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7798
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
March 19, 2026, 12:22:10 AM |
|
I updated the wallet to version 0.4.0 and immediately ran into an error. I click on any asset (Bitcoin, L2 Bitcoin, or Tether USDt), and in the place where the transaction history used to be, I see an error notification and a suggestion to create an issue on GitHub with a "reproducible sample app" and "the gen-l10n configuration".  Does anyone understand what that means? Do I just need to describe the action that led to the error, as well as the device, operating system version, and app version I was using? Or is something else required? There is a similar issue created 2 weeks ago. It is already closed in github, about Czech localization cs_CZ. They solved after a few days,. https://github.com/AquaWallet/aqua-wallet/issues/99Have you tried to create an issue in github? I was going to create, but I thought that you might you want to do it yourself.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
internetional
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3598
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
March 19, 2026, 11:45:01 AM |
|
Have you tried to create an issue in github? I was going to create, but I thought that you might you want to do it yourself.
Yes, I wanted to create an issue on GitHub, but I didn't understand what "gen-l10n configuration" is, so I didn't know exactly what information was required to create the issue and resolve the problem. So I didn't write anything there. However, it seems that fixing the issue with the Czech system language also resolved the problem with Russian. I updated the app today, and the transaction history is now displayed correctly.
|
|
|
|
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 5334
Merit: 1368
|
 |
March 24, 2026, 05:56:16 PM |
|
I got around to updating one of my phones yesterday. I was still able to find an .apk as opposed using playstore. This is sort of an old phone which I use for testing mostly.
Transferring on-chain worked to a p2pkh addy worked fine. I also sent a fair bit of Tether to a vendor from this phone which also seemed to work fine.
I had/have a few thousand usd-equiv in both liquid and tether. Looks like I had done a swap circa 11/2025.
Now with my new version of Aqua on the older phone, the swap functionality (between liquid and tether) is borked (and/or there is other behind the scenes changes to wallet/account details or something.)
When I use the swap icon, I just get a from-to set, but no way to select wallets. Currently 'BTC' is pre-selected for the 'to' box, but it is the only option. The red error message is (as usual) not particularly meaningful: "Both source and target assets must be selected" There seems to be no way to select them either before or after selecting swap.
My newer phone with older Aqua seems to have a functional swap system...and being able to do these swaps easily is one of the primary reason I use Aqua.
Has anyone noticed such issues? I am in the Latin American region, by the way. It does seem to me that the software's functions can be effected by region, and I'm guessing that this may be associated with local laws and such-like. Whatever the case, the concerns about regressions certainly impact my desire to keep the software updated, and I am loathed to touch anything when I am expecting to rely on the functionality.
|
sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
|
|
|
dkbit98 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 8888
|
 |
April 02, 2026, 09:33:40 PM |
|
Has anyone noticed such issues? I am in the Latin American region, by the way.
No I didn't notice any issues like this with my Aqua. I don't know what swaps you used exactly, but you can always try directly on Boltz exchange, and fees will be slightly lower. Aqua wallet is using Boltz in the background, so you are basically using the same thing. You can also try changing your IP address with vpn, but I think that would create problems only with Dolphin card that is not avaialable now.
|
▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄ ██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██ ▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄ ▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄ ████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████ ██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████ ████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████ ▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀ ▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀ ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀ | | OrangeFren | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | | | ▄▄█████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ███▀░░░░░░░▀███ ███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███ ███░░░░░█░░░░░███ ███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███ ███▄░░░░░░░▄███ ▀████▄▄▄████▀ █████████ ▐█████████▌ █████░█████ ▐████▌░▐████▌ ▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀ | | |
|
|
|
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 13287
icarus-cards.eu
|
 |
April 10, 2026, 05:23:15 AM Merited by JayJuanGee (1) |
|
today the new 0.4.2 version of the Aqua wallet was released this new version includes numerous new features, various bug fixes, and several new integrations like: - add private notes to any transaction
- send lightning in fiat
- and more...
https://github.com/AquaWallet/aqua-wallet/releases/tag/v0.4.2
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591
|
The people behind AQUA Wallet have created Agentic AQUA, an AI agent that allows you to manage your wallet by talking to it and giving it commands that it needs to fulfill. I am not sure what to think about it. On one hand it seems interesting to simplify certain actions for those who are too lazy to do it themselves, but on the other I wouldn't be comfortable with AI having access to my wallet and being able to carry out autonomous tasks, regardless how much money is in it. What can Agentic AQUA do? - Create new wallets or restore existing - Generate new addresses - Check balances - Send bitcoin on chain or using the Liquid network - Create and pay Lightning invoices - Make recurring payments - Shop with Bitrefill In the future, the AI will also be able to carry out swaps on command. Agentic AQUA is open-source and available to download from https://github.com/jan3dev/agentic-aqua. You can read more about it on https://a1lab.com/blog/agentic-aqua.
|
|
|
|
|
satscraper
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 3012
|
 |
June 03, 2026, 05:54:18 AM Last edit: June 03, 2026, 06:13:32 AM by satscraper |
|
The people behind AQUA Wallet have created Agentic AQUA, an AI agent that allows you to manage your wallet by talking to it and giving it commands that it needs to fulfill. I am not sure what to think about it.
But I’m very sure what to say about AI agents inside wallets. Briefly, I would not trust any wallet that hands over operational control to a AI agent or allows it to access even a tiny part of the wallet’s permissions. The AQUA Wallet team probably hasn’t learned the lesson from t he Grok‑connected wallet incident, where an attacker drained $174,000 simply by sending malicious NFT encoded with Morse‑code instructions. Wallet that puts an AI agent in the loop will never be in my hands. Having such wallet would be even worse than using the closed‑source wallet.If AI is embedded at the permission layer, the attack surface doesn’t just increase it expands exponentially. P.S.But as I got it, Agentic AQUA is not enabled in the wallet by default. You have to install it manually if you want to use it. Is that correct?
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
|
n0nce
|
 |
June 03, 2026, 02:47:30 PM |
|
You never want an AI agent to be in control of anything sensitive. One prominent threat is prompt injection, but it's not the only issue. For instance, many of us go to great lengths to practice careful coin control; an agent could easily ignore such minute details when handling your wallet, throwing all of your hard work out the window in the process.
I already cannot comprehend that people give agents like OpenClaw or Gemini Spark full access to their computer or phone. Therefore I don't see why you'd want to give it control over your Bitcoin wallet. Especially since everything it can do are such basic tasks that do not need automation.
Just like I used to say: 'Not everything needs a blockchain', I'd now say: 'Not everything needs an AI (agent)'.
|
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591
|
 |
June 03, 2026, 03:33:53 PM |
|
P.S.But as I got it, Agentic AQUA is not enabled in the wallet by default. You have to install it manually if you want to use it. Is that correct?
I don't have AQUA Wallet installed on my phone to check it right now, but I am pretty sure that the AI feature isn't included in the standard installation. You need to install and configure the server manually using the instructions on GitHub. I hope it never becomes part of the default software and forced on every person who wants to use the wallet. On an unrelated note, I noticed something interesting I didn't see before when browsing AQUA Wallet's website. It says that it was designed for Latin America. Interesting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
n0nce
|
 |
June 03, 2026, 05:31:03 PM |
|
What Aqua really needs is coin control! Especially for the Lightning swaps; they are implemented in an extremely easy and smooth way, but I hate that you cannot ensure that it won't group outputs together. The same applies for regular transactions, too, but when swapping funds to Lightning, you might expect some privacy gain.
It would be a minor change requiring some user interface work, but I don't see any major technical hurdles.
|
|
|
|
satscraper
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 3012
|
 |
June 05, 2026, 05:40:01 AM Last edit: September 24, 2026, 12:33:46 PM by satscraper Merited by JayJuanGee (1), n0nce (1) |
|
Big AQUA Wallet release focuses primarily on Lightning Network support. Version 0.5.0 makes AQUA much better at receiving Lightning payments.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
satscraper
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 3012
|
 |
July 07, 2026, 04:14:05 PM Last edit: September 24, 2026, 12:35:21 PM by satscraper Merited by JayJuanGee (1) |
|
Aqua Wallet was updated to v0.5.1, and there is nothing critical here from a security standpoint. So in my view, there's no urgency to update, but it is definitely up to you whether to proceed with this update or wait for the next release .
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
satscraper
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 3012
|
 |
August 17, 2026, 03:44:28 AM Last edit: September 20, 2026, 02:10:49 PM by satscraper |
|
Aqwa was elevated to v.0.5.2. This update focuses on Lightning swap reliability and security. It is worth updating your wallets.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591
|
 |
August 17, 2026, 07:08:38 AM |
|
This update focuses on Lightning swap reliability and security. It adds warning when Lightning swaps aren't available, shows which swap provider handled LN transaction, and requires TLS + domain verification for custom Electrum server connections.
AQUA Wallet integrated Boltz for atomic swaps between Bitcoin on L1 and L2 networks, such as Liquid and Lightning. That's not working right now ever since Boltz went offline. I thought Aqua Wallet didn't use other swap providers or liquidity providers. Was I wrong? Do L1 to L2 swaps and vice versa work right now? One company that will be trying something new after the (temporary) fall of Boltz is Blockstream with Blockstream Swaps that will be ready one day.
|
|
|
|
|
internetional
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3598
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
On SwapMarket, you can see that Liquid-to-Lightning swaps are supported by two more providers: Middle Way and Coinos. Their fees are identical (0.1%), but their maximum limits differ: Coinos has a limit of just 600k satoshis, while Middle Way offers up to 10 million. While this is certainly less than what Boltz used to offer, it is quite sufficient for most wallet operations. It is possible that Aqua uses this exact provider rather than Blockstream's new solution.
|
|
|
|
dkbit98 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 8888
|
 |
August 20, 2026, 09:39:39 PM |
|
On SwapMarket, you can see that Liquid-to-Lightning swaps are supported by two more providers: Middle Way and Coinos. Their fees are identical (0.1%), but their maximum limits differ: Coinos has a limit of just 600k satoshis, while Middle Way offers up to 10 million. While this is certainly less than what Boltz used to offer, it is quite sufficient for most wallet operations. It is possible that Aqua uses this exact provider rather than Blockstream's new solution. This swaps still work (I tested it recently) but Boltz thing was a big hit for Aqua wallet, I think they used it a lot by default. I am also pissed on Aqua developers for never introducing Dolphin virtual card again, and they are not even taking about it. With the new risks and hackers getting more active with AI I would suggest everyone to swap everything back to Bitcoin mainnet and withdraw to other wallets.
|
▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄ ██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██ ▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄ ▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄ ████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████ ██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████ ████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████ ▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀ ▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀ ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀ | | OrangeFren | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | | | ▄▄█████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ███▀░░░░░░░▀███ ███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███ ███░░░░░█░░░░░███ ███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███ ███▄░░░░░░░▄███ ▀████▄▄▄████▀ █████████ ▐█████████▌ █████░█████ ▐████▌░▐████▌ ▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀ | | |
|
|
|
satscraper
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 3012
|
 |
September 01, 2026, 04:01:34 PM Last edit: September 24, 2026, 12:32:00 PM by satscraper |
|
Alfa Aqua wallet release was elevated to v.0.5.3.This release is not more than maintenance update as it fixes bugs and improves performance.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
dkbit98 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 8888
|
 |
September 07, 2026, 07:19:37 PM |
|
Everyone please check out what I wrote in my last post in this topic from August 20. I had a feeling some hack could happen with Liquid network, and oh boy was I right (again). I stopped using Aqua wallet and converted everything back to bitcoin mainnet, and I hope you did the same thing. This was a huge hack, but luckily hacker returned most of the coins. Alfa wallet...
There is no such thing as Alfa wallet 
|
▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄ ██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██ ▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄ ▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄ ████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████ ██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████ ████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████ ▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀ ▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀ ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀ | | OrangeFren | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | | | ▄▄█████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ███▀░░░░░░░▀███ ███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███ ███░░░░░█░░░░░███ ███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███ ███▄░░░░░░░▄███ ▀████▄▄▄████▀ █████████ ▐█████████▌ █████░█████ ▐████▌░▐████▌ ▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀ | | |
|
|
|
|