Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now!  (Read 723 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:54:29 PM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.

the situation could be a little too late for the altcoin market. when Bitcoin's dominance is very high in the market and that will indeed lift the altcoin market too, but sometimes it's not simultaneously.
ETH, BNB, and SOL are good assets for us to invest in for a certain period of time. at least when the bull season comes we can see the altcoin market will follow the trend of increasing prices. Certainly almost all altcoins will also experience an increase. but maybe some are slower and some have experienced very significant improvements.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 01:01:42 PM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Bitcoin ETF have provided legality for the existence and use of bitcoin and in some degree to altcoins. Now the traditional investors can easily include bitcoin to their portfolio without having the trouble to know about bitcoin and how it works. This would certainly increase the interest of normal people towards crypto and if bitcoin proved to a better investment than most other ETFs, which it had in the future means there'd be an upcoming bull on crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:22:00 PM

It is true that right after the approval of ETF, we are witnessing money is flowing from Bitcoin towards altcoins. I think this trend might be short lived, given the fact that trading in spot ETF of Bitcoin has not commenced as yet. Bitcoin dominance index is likely to surge as new money starts flowing into ETFs.

If there is any significant drop in Bitcoin price, once EFTs approval is fully priced in, there is a potential for substantial price increase in Ethereum price as fundamentally appears under-valued.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:22:16 PM

I think the adoption of ETF could change the character of the entire cryptocurrency market, including altcoins. Increased mainstream adoption and investment in Bitcoin could lead to greater interest in other digital currencies as well. Not all altcoins will increase in value as a result of the introduction of ETF, but I have my eye on some altcoins that will see price increases in the future. I think investing in ETH as an altcoin can provide diversification within the cryptocurrency market. Investing in ETH may be the right decision for those looking to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings after Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:50:55 PM

As a rule, the growth of bitcoin pushes altcoins to grow. But this doesn't mean that all, literally all altcoins will grow. Some yes, some probably no. Why play roulette and try to guess which altcoins will rise in price if we know for sure that bitcoin will rise in price? For the sake of possible greater profit? But the risks with altcoins will grow disproportionately. Is it worth it?

You have no idea how much everyone on this forum loves to give advice. Maybe because the adviser doesn't bear any financial responsibility for his advice. If your reputation and money were on the line, would you share your recommendations as easily?

Holding almost all altcoins is a stupid idea, because almost all altcoins rapidly depreciate over time. With some exceptions. Altcoins should be sold immediately after it has brought at least some profit. The longer you keep this, the higher the likelihood of being left with candy wrappers

If any national currency is a recolored dollar, then any altcoin is a recolored bitcoin. Why stock up on recycled materials when you can have the original ones?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:12:53 PM

Quote from: Agbamoni
They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.
Those altcoins you mentioned here always give their customers the best profits to earn in the altcoins investment because, whenever the price of BTC is rising in the market, it will begin to give those altcoins customers joy because the price of the altcoins will begin to rise too to cause their customers to earn money from their investment.

Based on the information that is threading in the community, show that a lot of things will happen in this new year for both long term hodlers and short term hodlers to take some good profits from their investment because there are some signs in the market that is giving the people courage to continue hodling for the best time to come.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:18:52 PM

It is certainly a good news to start it. It's an embarrassing of bitcoin by the traditional bankers, investors and mutual/hedge funds. They have now legally endorsed the value associated with bitcoin.
But for us, who are already into bitcoin and altcoins, ETF themselves are not of good value. We are able to and should buy, trade and hold coins we believe in and gain more profit than these large business and traditional investors make. High bitcoin price could be a problem to the bitcoin's network as seen at current time. So, the focus should be on more scalable and trusted technology, whatever that may satisfy the condition and the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:26:23 PM

I think it will be more than the price of $ 100K at the end of this year, seeing an increasingly broad market response and the asset management company has enough funds to buy Bitcoin so that they have a ratio of 1: 1 for their ETF if they have many requests.
I think for Layer 1 ETH, Solana and others are high enough, my view of ETH and Solana they will get a greater opportunity for investors in their ecosystems, even in ETH, for example arbitrum, optimism and others.

And also we know that the new Solan is developing rapidly so it is most likely to have a lot of enthusiasts for its ecosystems, the wider soalana will be like the future ETH, especially with the Gass Fee which is fairly cheaper than ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 04:54:55 PM

The approval of bitcoin ETF change the price of whole crypto market and now every coin is showing increase in value like Bitcoin is at the worth of 48k$ following by Ethereum which 2674$ and also other altcoins are showing similar increase price pattern. If the market remains in same situation then very soon bitcoin will reach to 50k$ in few days. Now there is a good choice for crypto users to choose bitcoin until it becomes too late and also choose Ethereum as next big pump will occur in the price of Ethereum too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:00:27 PM

I think the adoption of ETF could change the character of the entire cryptocurrency market, including altcoins. Increased mainstream adoption and investment in Bitcoin could lead to greater interest in other digital currencies as well. Not all altcoins will increase in value as a result of the introduction of ETF, but I have my eye on some altcoins that will see price increases in the future. I think investing in ETH as an altcoin can provide diversification within the cryptocurrency market. Investing in ETH may be the right decision for those looking to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings after Bitcoin.

Certainly, ETF approval is a significant event in the history of cryptocurrencies landscape marks it a major milestone. It can potentially ignite new enthusiasm and draw substantial investment from all class of investors including financial institutions, reshaping the entire crypto space. Going forward, we might witness a remarkable rise in the value of coinmarketcap. The top 20 projects listed on coinmaketcap are likely to be the beneficiary of current excitement in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:43:06 PM

Always bitcoin bull run along with bull market of all altcoins is seen but at this moment the price of bitcoin is very high so those with less amount of money can buy some altcoins if they want to get good profit from future bull market. Actually every investor comes best from his investment but buying wrong token and investing at wrong time they can't reach profitable market. In my opinion if you are new then always try to buy very high level tokens.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:58:33 PM

You mentioned some good names but I won't recommend dogecoins because that's a memecoin and they have literally no future as they offer no use case. In past these meme coins were more relevant because coins like Tron didn't exist and people used to transact using doges as it was cheap and quick but that's no longer the case. And even their price is only determined by hype or Elon Musk's tweets.

Solana is a good option and so are Eth and BNB. I also like LTC because it's irreversible (I read somewhere that you cannot reverse LTC transactions) and the price is pretty low for such an old-school coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:17:07 PM

Remember that you shouldn't be giving investment advice to people, they can see the events as they happen, so they should do their own research and decide if they want to invest and the coins they want to buy. Bitcoin spot ETF's have been approved in the United States, but who can predict what will happen in the market in the long run. Altcoins are not long term projects, so buying them early might not be a good decision, people usually wait to see the direction of the market before buying alts and i think that strategy is a good one.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:36:45 PM

the best altcoin to buy EThereum and BNB
another 2 altcoin above
SOL, AVAX, DOGE, MATIC
and all the altcoins I wrote are still in the top 10 ten big markets on coinmarketcap. so it's certainly safer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:59:48 PM

Solana is overpriced right now or it doesn't have much space to grow anymore. It already made 10X from its ATL i think. ETH is still a good and safe pick but BNB is losing ground to Ethereum's other layer 2 project on the market. Doge is good until elon makes something with it. We are not sure he will do something with doge or not as he recently mentioned that he has no problem using bitcoin on twitter for payments. If he has any plan for doge he should have mentioned that as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 09:23:53 PM

Ethereum is the next target since bitcoin is the pioneer or the father, ethereum will stand a chance of being the next target. Because as bitcoin is rising that's how its rising alongside with Eth and other altcoins but ethereum and bnb are the most likely coin to be the next in line for a massive push.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:42:05 PM

Remember that you shouldn't be giving investment advice to people, they can see the events as they happen, so they should do their own research and decide if they want to invest and the coins they want to buy. Bitcoin spot ETF's have been approved in the United States, but who can predict what will happen in the market in the long run. Altcoins are not long term projects, so buying them early might not be a good decision, people usually wait to see the direction of the market before buying alts and i think that strategy is a good one.
The market doesn't go as planned, we're not the ones that will direct the market on what to do but rather, we exist in the space to sketch out the good entries on these projects, they're numerous but examine one and invest on the project, atleast one will make good money. The space is so broad, we have years to learn about the market and it won't be enough because learning never stops and the new projects coming in are worth trying. Giving advice to people and when the project's you directed them to invest on doesn't come out in long bullish candles, they tend to channel their complaints to you knowing fully well you have no idea regarding the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:57:56 PM

If we want to make money from investing in altcoins, we should invest in altcoins that aren't yet popular and just listing on good exchange and are not popular altcoins that have made alot of profits already. Binance Exchange just listed some good altcoins and they're good to make research on and invest in the ones we find very attractive and have alot of potential. I don't like old and popular altcoins, they can't make us alot of profits unless they're getting over hyped during the bull market.

As Bitcoin is getting more investors due to its ETF approval, more money will be flowing onto altcoin as investors are seeing profit from Bitcoin. The approval of Bitcoin ETF will benefit both Bitcoin and altcoins. The bull market coming won't only benefit Bitcoin but all cryptocurrency therefore now is the perfect time to research on some good altcoins and buy them so we can make a lot of profits during the bull market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 01:19:52 AM

You're only partially right because when Bitcoin's price goes up, it doesn't guarantee that other Altcoins will follow suit. In fact, they might even decrease due to the exchange rate shock between Alt/BTC pairs when Bitcoin's price surges too quickly. The price increase of Altcoins usually experiences a certain delay compared to Bitcoin. This is a crucial phase that makes Altcoin holders susceptible to losses when Bitcoin's price rises while Altcoin prices drop at that time.
If they can endure and overcome that phase, they might witness the rise of Altcoins when Bitcoin gives up its market share.

Therefore, a more comprehensive piece of advice for buying Altcoins at this point is to accept short-term price fluctuations. Don't cut losses before the real Altcoin season begins. If you can handle this, then buying Altcoins now makes sense. Otherwise, I believe the most opportune time to buy Altcoins is when Bitcoin reaches a new peak, or at least when it surpasses its old peak at $69k USD.

arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 01:24:55 AM

If we want to make money from investing in altcoins, we should invest in altcoins that aren't yet popular and just listing on good exchange and are not popular altcoins that have made alot of profits already. Binance Exchange just listed some good altcoins and they're good to make research on and invest in the ones we find very attractive and have alot of potential. I don't like old and popular altcoins, they can't make us alot of profits unless they're getting over hyped during the bull market.

As Bitcoin is getting more investors due to its ETF approval, more money will be flowing onto altcoin as investors are seeing profit from Bitcoin. The approval of Bitcoin ETF will benefit both Bitcoin and altcoins. The bull market coming won't only benefit Bitcoin but all cryptocurrency therefore now is the perfect time to research on some good altcoins and buy them so we can make a lot of profits during the bull market.
indeed newborn altcoins or just listed on binance can be very profitable for investors at the beginning. but also as potential investors, we must understand what coins we will buy, who is the founder, how is the roadmap. all must be studied properly so as not to choose the wrong investment in a newborn coin. because it is not uncommon for us to encounter a coin that is good at the beginning but not long after that it is immediately deslisted because the project is not developing. the result is not the profit we get but the loss of money and loss of time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: