Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now!  (Read 723 times)
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:23:47 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

To be able to get the right moment to invest in short term crypto, one of them is choosing to invest in Altcoins.  Because not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, especially in large enough amounts.  As we know, Bitcoin is more appropriate as a long-term investment asset, and the alternative is to invest in Altcoins as a short-term investment to be able to gain profits at a certain momentum.

To get rich quick you have to wait a bit and invest in those coins that can give you long term benefits because some of these coins are often  goes 10x 12x. If we are engaged with day trade what we have again and again, then this will give us enough loss because in short we don't even understand where to buy and which time to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:24:48 AM

All the altcoins you mentioned are good especially Ethereum and with the current value now it's best to start investing, when we speak of good Altcoins I believe new projects should not be mentioned and even if you feel like investing you should be careful and invest at your own risk, if truly you have the faith that these coins will reach an ATH then you should spread the investment and not only invest on Ethereum but rather go for bitcoin with some additional two you mentioned and bitcoin should take the highest amount since we've not known the strength of those coins you mentioned, so if one doesn't go as plan you still hope on bitcoin but Ethereum is guarantee no doubt.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:30:22 AM

To get rich quick you have to wait a bit and invest in those coins that can give you long term benefits because some of these coins are often  goes 10x 12x. If we are engaged with day trade what we have again and again, then this will give us enough loss because in short we don't even understand where to buy and which time to sell.

Actually, there are chances to get rich quickly in the crypto industry by investing in some new altcoins but the risk is higher than investing in those already at the top. sometimes investors are willing to take the risk and when they see some altcoins that are gaining momentum, they don't hesitate to join the others to buy it but they use all the money they have in order to multiply it after a few days when the coins become a trend. But this is not recommended because this is gambling your money with just a little knowledge of investing in altcoins and most of the time, they lose their investment due to the fact that they got victimed by pump and dump coins. so At the end of the day, it always returned to having enough knowledge when doing that because you need to know when to sell your altcoins at the right time as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:31:48 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.
The day Bitcoin ETF approval was announced, the price of Bitcoin peaked at $48,000, but since then the price of the coin has started to fall again.We know that when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of other coins in the market also increases. Especially in the cryptocurrency market, when the price of Bitcoin increases, other alt coins also increase in price.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.
I think everyone can afford to buy Bitcoin now because anyone can start investing in Bitcoin with a small amount of money using the Dollar Cost Averaging method.

Still many prefer to invest in altcoins instead of investing in Bitcoin. Along with the alt coins you mentioned, I would like to mention some other coins like Litecoin, XRP.

I think all alt coins including BNB Ethereum Solana Lite Coin XRP will increase in price when bullrun starts in the cryptocurrency market.

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 09:51:48 AM

yes the ETF was approved and after that the price of bitcoin rose drastically, but recently the price of bitcoin has actually decreased. Always be careful with your investments because after there is a peak there will most likely be a cliff. All the altcoins you say are popular altcoins and worth investing in (for me Doge is not included), but you also have to do an analysis to determine the best time to buy.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 10:28:10 AM

yes the ETF was approved and after that the price of bitcoin rose drastically, but recently the price of bitcoin has actually decreased. Always be careful with your investments because after there is a peak there will most likely be a cliff. All the altcoins you say are popular altcoins and worth investing in (for me Doge is not included), but you also have to do an analysis to determine the best time to buy.

Despite of the success Dogecoin has and how it's value significantly increased, not to mention the hype around it, but not including it on the list of the altcoins where you put your money is considered a good decision. I wouldn't want to risk my money in something that would vanish anytime now in an instant. Being a coin that has no real use cases is such a big no no for me. I'd rather have bitcoin purchases in small fractions via DCA, that way I have higher assurance of profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 10:47:57 AM

not meme coins or shitcoins.

Memecoins do give big profits sometime, if you get on them at right time. they have the potential to turn $100 into $100k within a day. but you are right about about them too. they are too risky to get in for everyone. I try to buy $10 of memecoins whenever they come new. this amount is not too big so I don't mind if it didn't turn well. and if it o other way and memecoin pump. it is easy 10X 20x or even 100x sometime.

New Hype Alts That Could Either Be Smart Investments Or Could Instead Be For "Summer of the Beanie Babies" (for anyone who understands that reference)
KASPA
CASPER
NOSANA

First time hearing about these projects. would definitely take a look at these. might be good options to earn some profit while waiting for next bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 11:27:41 AM

Yes, it frequently happens that when Bitcoin goes up, the altcoin price will go up too. If I have to give the description behind that, it is probably because people are focusing on Bitcoin as the pioneer and look up to it. People are investing their money, especially in the journey to Halvening, where people believe that the bull run will start soon. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, some of the new investors jump in, don't care how high the price is, and then make Bitcoin reach its new ATH. Some old investors who already hold it longer start to liquidate and take some profits to then put it onto some ALTcoins (making the Bitcoin dominance index decrease) and focus on ALTcoins and make the price go high just like they did on Bitcoin, and it becomes a cycle.

For some altcoins that I hold now, I'm focusing on one new hybrid exchange that's claimed to be the first Shariah-compliant hybrid exchange that solves how we trade nowadays. It's the combination of good features of DEX and CEX, a place where you can trade in an uncustodial way. You just need to connect the wallets to the platform without sending them to the exchange's hot wallet, so you still have your assets and can keep them, but in another way, you can still get the efficiency of a centralized exchange. Besides that, you'll get 50/50 profit sharing from the platform's advantages. The project is called Biokript ($BKPT). Biokript has other advantages, and it's ready to fly in the next bullrun.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 12:25:22 PM

Despite of the success Dogecoin has and how it's value significantly increased, not to mention the hype around it, but not including it on the list of the altcoins where you put your money is considered a good decision. I wouldn't want to risk my money in something that would vanish anytime now in an instant. Being a coin that has no real use cases is such a big no no for me. I'd rather have bitcoin purchases in small fractions via DCA, that way I have higher assurance of profit.
Because you thought already that Dogecoin never gives you the desired profit that you wanted to get and many people the same.
But we can't set aside the fact that these meme coins give huge profits for some people which we can't experience with known coins in the market. Can't just ignore how Shiba Inu and Pepe coins become an interesting investment for most. Unfortunately, these meme coins have not been made for long-term investment as they just come in the hype, make a pump for a while, and then settle down.

Their existence may not good as we think but they have also contributed to the market interest of the people. It is somehow we can't deny that many of them are scams.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 02:10:37 PM

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved the next big thing would be Ethereum ETF. The chances of it getting approved are high now and that is the reason it has been pumping after the news. It has already pumped more the 9% and the best bet in the current market is to invest in risk-free Ethereum. I have not seen any major push in the price of Bitcoin as anticipated earlier after the approval by the SEC. But, all major altcoins are doing very well today and most of them are pumping hard.
That is the irony of the market. Many have thought that bitcoin price will pump and after the ETF approval, but the reverse has been the case . This will however ease the expectations of the people about Ethereum ETF approval because it can still take the steps of the bitcoin ETF. I can confidently confirm that the ETF has no positive effects on bitcoin, even if the bitcoin prices rises tomorrow, there will be no confirmation that it is because of the ETF that pushed the price upwards, besides there's bitcoin bull run that is upcoming, it could take the glory even if another moves the market.

Please remain with your idea of buying bitcoin with DCA, buy as much as you can even now that the bitcoin price has reduced. The last time I made a mistake to buy another coin apart from bitcoin, I am still suffering it now. For the case of dodge coin, I think the time of dodge is up since there are so many other promising meme coins like Pepe, bonk and others. Anyone investing in doge should ensure that Elon Musk has not left the coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 02:14:27 PM

The BTC market is in the correction phase, and chances are that the price might dip toward $30k. At the moment, altcoin prices are in free fall because of BTC volatility. Now is not the right time to invest in altcoins. Wait a little longer and try to accumulate more coins after a few weeks.
Invest in ETH, XRP, SOL, MATIC, and DOGE. BNB is another token many think has potential, but I am not a huge fan of these exchange tokens.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:39:21 PM

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

At this time, honestly speaking, there are many potential altcoins that are good to hold in the long term. Even among the new altcoins that are emerging today, I have seen many that have emerged today that can be said to have potential according to my research.

Maybe if it can be said that it can provide potential earnings, apart from Sol, Bnb, and Doge, add Tao, Tia, Pepe, Shib, Bonk, and Matic. Actually, I want to say a lot more about what I suggested, but this is not financial advice or an investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:52:38 PM

Most people are very bullish on Btc after the recent Etf approval i am also hoping for a bullish move this year but i wont buy any more altcoins for now ,Btc looks very extended on the both weekly and lower timeframe so there is need for correction .I would prefer to buy altcoins when it comes down to around 35-38k and hold to  like 50k if we are lucky price could reach there.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:56:53 PM

Everyone will have a different opinion on this, but I have never included meme coins in my investment portfolio. as you said, if in the short term there seems to be no hype news for doge, this could result in you not getting maximum profit in the current bullish period.
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 03:25:34 PM

op Even though the Bitcoin market has dropped below $40K we can still invest in Bitcoin because we still have enough time to invest. Because the Bitcoin market is always fluctuating so if we buy Bitcoin now it can surely give us profit in the future. If we want to think of an alternative to Bitcoin, of course we can invest in ETH. Because I personally think that if there is any reliable investment in cryptocurrency after Bitcoin it is ETH. We can definitely invest in ETH as a Bitcoin alternative.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 05:20:07 PM

To be able to get the right moment to invest in short term crypto, one of them is choosing to invest in Altcoins.  Because not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, especially in large enough amounts.  As we know, Bitcoin is more appropriate as a long-term investment asset, and the alternative is to invest in Altcoins as a short-term investment to be able to gain profits at a certain momentum.

This is not getting rich quickly anymore if someone has to wait for so long before they earn the money. But it is true that coins and tokens may still handover multiple incomes to people, only that it is not as big as before. Initially, people would be so assured that cryptocurrency would rise and it will rise, but people are now sceptical and I think that we should as well as the way we view coins/tokens are fading gradually, and over time, they might not be as easily predictable with regards to their old ways which people draw their belief and certainty from. This might betray their expectation beyond measure with time. But still, coins/tokens with the right project are always the best, especially if one can buy them at their low prices, just like how coins and tokens were bought at convenient prices in the last weeks of 2022.

This builds confidence and is still possible this year with the level at which coins and tokens are depreciating in value lately. They will meet their bottom soon or later and it will be a very good opportunity for people to start winning their coins too. And for those who can hold it till about mid-2025, they could be surprised with the high level of return they would have generated by then.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 05:23:07 PM

Many altcoins, including Bitcoin, are going down in price after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. I think investment should be extended from now on. Expanding investment strategies beyond Bitcoin could be an opportunity. Choosing alt coins is hard as we don't know which ones will pump or dump. But I see the top alt coins Ethereum and BNB as the best investment opportunities. I believe Ethereum and BNB will show the best performance from the next times of the front halving when Bitcoin reaches its ATH.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 235

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 06:43:43 PM

Your list is on point, you've mentioned top altcoins that are worth putting money in, they've proven that they can be trusted in the crypto market, because they've withstood the test of time just like Bitcoin, I'll advise my loved ones who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, that after Bitcoin, then let it be Ethereum, BNB, Solana and any other reputable crypto coins in the market. Ofcourse new projects are not in the list for long term investments, to cash in on bull run with Bitcoin. New projects are good for the short term investments, an investor has to carry out research to determine the ones that are not scam projects before buying.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:37:45 PM

that's right, if we can't afford bitcoin we have to look at other altcoins like eth, question and bnb. Of the three coins, my hopes are most for eth because especially since there are rumors that eth is about to be submitted, I hope eth can rise 3-8x so that I can get quite a big profit, let's look for your favorite altcoin so that in the next bullrun you get a big profit, quickly look for it with your own research

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:18:13 PM

instead of minimal capital for investing in bitcoin, my suggestion is that you are better off looking at altcoins or memecoins, but it is better to use altcoins like solana, eth bnb, three are good, but you have to focus on one coin, don't spread it, I think I recommend Solana, in my opinion, people prefer Solana over eth now because it is flexible and gass fees are cheap keep in mind this is not financial advice still do your own research

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████