Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now!  (Read 723 times)
Agbamoni (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:13:28 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:21:14 AM

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved the next big thing would be Ethereum ETF. The chances of it getting approved are high now and that is the reason it has been pumping after the news. It has already pumped more the 9% and the best bet in the current market is to invest in risk-free Ethereum. I have not seen any major push in the price of Bitcoin as anticipated earlier after the approval by the SEC. But, all major altcoins are doing very well today and most of them are pumping hard.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 03:41:50 AM

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved the next big thing would be Ethereum ETF. The chances of it getting approved are high now and that is the reason it has been pumping after the news. It has already pumped more the 9% and the best bet in the current market is to invest in risk-free Ethereum. I have not seen any major push in the price of Bitcoin as anticipated earlier after the approval by the SEC. But, all major altcoins are doing very well today and most of them are pumping hard.

We still have time to invest into Bitcoin as price may increase even further but for larger margin as you said ETH would be better because approval of Bitcoin's ETF has opened the possibility of ETH ETF approval as well and afterall we can invest into ETH as it's the most reliable crypto after Bitcoin. But I would say people should use illogical thoughts like investing into random altcoins mad altcoins which are under $1 like they do around bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:56:20 AM

We still have time to invest into Bitcoin as price may increase even further but for larger margin as you said ETH would be better because approval of Bitcoin's ETF has opened the possibility of ETH ETF approval as well and afterall we can invest into ETH as it's the most reliable crypto after Bitcoin. But I would say people should use illogical thoughts like investing into random altcoins mad altcoins which are under $1 like they do around bull run.
Supporting that as altcoin supporters we should wait for Ethereum ETF now , though there is not great effect  about Bitcoin ETF in the market price now after approval.
but for now let us savor first what we have now and hoping that the maximum increase that we all expect for this approval will be attain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 04:07:53 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Indeed, SEC approval for bitcoin ETFs is good news and will make the price of bitcoin itself soar. not to mention the halving agenda this year. it will be very difficult for small investors especially those who are just familiar with bitcoin.

one of the investment instruments that can still be reached is indeed altcoin. and I believe that ETH, BNB, and SOL are good altcoin investment sectors for the future. especially like SOL which is a tight competitor to ETH because of its faster network and cheaper transaction fees.

8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:05:27 AM

I listed several altcoin worth to buy and potential increasing price in the future, not bad as short term or long term holding with below coins list
  • Ethereum
  • BNB
  • LTC
  • Matic
Probably I don't ask for the other must invest with above four coins but looking the potential of four coins is very good for investing, ETH have good movement and today make new highest price raise until $2,6k. Currently not recommended to buy when price up but you can wait when little correction and ETH is easy recovery for higher price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 235

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:46:52 AM

The long awaited SEC approval of Bitcoin ETF has finally happened, a good news for Bitcoin investors, although there was news about the approval being fake news yesterday, but I'm glad that it's behind us now. I'm hoping that it lives up to the it's hype since last year and make Bitcoin to be more profitable, because there shouldn't be anything holding it to reach the $100 mark.

Investing in top Altcoins should be profitable too now because investors will want to take the advantage of the Bitcoin pumping to bull run and also be happy to take advantage of them, because they'll also bull run too. I agree with the potentials of the top altcoins that you mentioned, especially Ethereum, which investors are tipping to make massive impact like Bitcoin. Although I've decided to put all my eggs in one basket in this bull run, it's only Bitcoin for me.

everet98

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:50:55 AM

There is no doubt that a bull run is coming and all cryptocurrencies of value will take off
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

The term altcoin is too broad, when it comes to bitcoin we know that we are only talking about a single asset, but there are 12k altcoins at the moment and those are the ones we know, as there are probably thousands of altcoins no one has ever heard about, then if someone is interested in investing in an altcoin they can do it, but they need to make sure they are investing in an altcoin that will do well during this bull run, otherwise it will be preferable for them to just buy bitcoin and ignore those altcoins instead.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:03:22 AM

If the Etherum ETF is also approved no one can stop the Price of bull except god.

and I just hope the etherum also approved its gonna paved the way of the crypto price to reach a new all-time high sooner.

Tho back to the topic Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now! there is a dozen of it you can start buying old coin but still stronger like litecoin matic ren there is plenty of choice dashcoin cardano chainlink I can mention here one by one but there is still plenty of coin that we can buy now

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:24:55 AM

If the Etherum ETF is also approved no one can stop the Price of bull except god.

and I just hope the etherum also approved its gonna paved the way of the crypto price to reach a new all-time high sooner.

Tho back to the topic Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now! there is a dozen of it you can start buying old coin but still stronger like litecoin matic ren there is plenty of choice dashcoin cardano chainlink I can mention here one by one but there is still plenty of coin that we can buy now

i've read about the ETH ETF and it's speculated to be approved in the mid-year 2024. everyone will have time to prepare for this one i bet every token using ETH network will also go have its bull market. since ETH is already more than $2k, a small investor i think could make more money on low-cap tokens as long as it's listed in major exchanges, there are lots of them to choose from.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:41:08 AM

Op does not have to be looking for another altcoins to buy when he had listed some good altcoins he can hold for this time. What is actually the problem and what does he really wants from the crypto market. We have thousands of projects we can invest in without much worries so we need to take good decisions and go in fully rather waiting for some groups of persons to tell us what he should be buying and what he shouldn't buy. The market is open and vast enough to contain our investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 09:10:29 AM

(...) They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

I know each person will have different evaluation and selection criteria, but for the proposed list, I will prioritize ETH quite a lot and the rest is a small amount of capital for trending alts.

Actually, I see the excitement getting stronger now that the previous news has been exposed, the shift to the altcoin space and more products will soon be mentioned by developers in the future. Besides the basic things, new things will also attract a lot of investors' attention, so a plan to go early and dominate is what I'm looking for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 09:28:33 AM

Ethereum definitely needs to be on a lot of our top priority because it is second to bitcoin and most likely will follow the movement of bitcoin

When investing in altcoins i always try to say that we all should remain objective and goal-oriented because unlike bitcoin, altcoins often dump after pumping so it is extremely dangerous to get FOMO in altcoins do not jump on altcoins that have already increased either find an altcoin that does not have a very high price yet or you wait for that altcoin to go down

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 09:50:25 AM

You are on the right point to say that we should buy altcoins, after all, the fear is already allayed with the approval of ETF by the SEC. Thankfully, most altcoins have had their fair retracement before this, so they are somewhat lower in price which makes them better for purchase even at the time of the latest good news. I have a lot of them already and will continue to add since I am a visionary, it is not when a thing happens that I start to act, so I can never miss out.

As for the coins/tokens you listed above, I think that my plans will continue to be centred on Ethereum (for futures trading) and SOL (for futures trading and HODLing). They are the two I have the strongest belief in and I doubt if they will disappoint me after this ETF approval. Within days, they should have reached a better height as altcoin FOMO is returning to the market gradually. But for BNB and Dogecoin, I do not have much trust in them, especially Dogecoin. Surely, it will move higher but the magnitude may not be much. The same thing goes for the BNB, but it could be better.

Please, DYOR.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 10:15:28 AM

I don't know, but I still believed that regardless of ETF approval we will go on a massive bull run after the halving. It is still the catalyst way before and it has proven already. Perhaps this is just a icing on top so to speak to have this ETF in our ecosystem that will push the price even higher.

As for the coins that you have shilled, yeah, it's solid already and I think experience investors knows that it as well.

But there could be other coins that we haven't discovered yet that will make a huge splash this incoming bull run, so we better research further this diamond, a needle in a haystick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 10:18:15 AM

Any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin is an altcoin. It will never be wrong to say that although Bitcoin has great promising growth but at times performs better than Altcoins. Among the altcoins Ethereum is definitely the best and the altcoin market is moving forward at a very fast pace. Many altcoins currently exceed two or three digit percentage growth limits. Ethereum the leading altcoin by market capitalization has been a favorite among investors since its inception.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:34:35 AM

- never waits for the market to heat before making an urge to invest. If we are just about to invest, make it happen now and choose the leading coins as much as possible, not meme coins or shitcoins.

- halving is coming near, let us assume that a huge pump comes next. So we must decide now and never waste the time left before skyrocketing.

Furthermore, investment should not be done in a rush, we must think wisely and spend our money on a worthy investment. Success and profit are the result of choosing the right coins, so be it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:28:19 PM

I saw in various media the benefits of Bitcoin and what other stories it left behind.  Currently many projects were closed due to the increase in its price. Now it will be renewed and new token list. In fact, due to the approval of ETF Bitcoin, the price of biting between the two has increased from 45 thousand to 47 thousand.  will do  And if you want to buy Alta Coin, I would say that you must look at those that are trusted and whose ICU and IEO are very good and whose managers are very good, otherwise your project may be a scam and your token may be destroyed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:43:52 PM

I have Ethereum and BNB, both are not that much but I am moving forward to at least get the maximum profit that I can get with them. I can say that as of the moment, I am in profit with both of them and that makes me good already whatever happens. But as we know the market, there's still a long way to go and there is that much potential to see that it is going to soar just as the king of this market. I am trying to be the most patient person and if there are disappointing moments, I am just moving on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀