Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now!  (Read 723 times)
Agbamoni (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:13:28 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Let's put some effort and hope for the best to happen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:21:14 AM

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved the next big thing would be Ethereum ETF. The chances of it getting approved are high now and that is the reason it has been pumping after the news. It has already pumped more the 9% and the best bet in the current market is to invest in risk-free Ethereum. I have not seen any major push in the price of Bitcoin as anticipated earlier after the approval by the SEC. But, all major altcoins are doing very well today and most of them are pumping hard.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 03:41:50 AM

Since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved the next big thing would be Ethereum ETF. The chances of it getting approved are high now and that is the reason it has been pumping after the news. It has already pumped more the 9% and the best bet in the current market is to invest in risk-free Ethereum. I have not seen any major push in the price of Bitcoin as anticipated earlier after the approval by the SEC. But, all major altcoins are doing very well today and most of them are pumping hard.

We still have time to invest into Bitcoin as price may increase even further but for larger margin as you said ETH would be better because approval of Bitcoin's ETF has opened the possibility of ETH ETF approval as well and afterall we can invest into ETH as it's the most reliable crypto after Bitcoin. But I would say people should use illogical thoughts like investing into random altcoins mad altcoins which are under $1 like they do around bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:56:20 AM

We still have time to invest into Bitcoin as price may increase even further but for larger margin as you said ETH would be better because approval of Bitcoin's ETF has opened the possibility of ETH ETF approval as well and afterall we can invest into ETH as it's the most reliable crypto after Bitcoin. But I would say people should use illogical thoughts like investing into random altcoins mad altcoins which are under $1 like they do around bull run.
Supporting that as altcoin supporters we should wait for Ethereum ETF now , though there is not great effect  about Bitcoin ETF in the market price now after approval.
but for now let us savor first what we have now and hoping that the maximum increase that we all expect for this approval will be attain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 04:07:53 AM

Bitcoin ETF has been approved which is a good new for other Altcoin as well. As we all know, since Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies if there is a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin it will also affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. For instance if by the end of the year Bitcoin hit the target of $100k definelty other altcoins will experince a huge increase in their price. Bitcoin bull run is as well altcoin bull run.

My candid advises to people who do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, is to find an altcoin that they can buy and hodl. If it is difficult to know which altcoin to buy, then I'll just list a few here i think i can spend some bucks on. They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

Indeed, SEC approval for bitcoin ETFs is good news and will make the price of bitcoin itself soar. not to mention the halving agenda this year. it will be very difficult for small investors especially those who are just familiar with bitcoin.

one of the investment instruments that can still be reached is indeed altcoin. and I believe that ETH, BNB, and SOL are good altcoin investment sectors for the future. especially like SOL which is a tight competitor to ETH because of its faster network and cheaper transaction fees.

8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:05:27 AM

I listed several altcoin worth to buy and potential increasing price in the future, not bad as short term or long term holding with below coins list
  • Ethereum
  • BNB
  • LTC
  • Matic
Probably I don't ask for the other must invest with above four coins but looking the potential of four coins is very good for investing, ETH have good movement and today make new highest price raise until $2,6k. Currently not recommended to buy when price up but you can wait when little correction and ETH is easy recovery for higher price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 235

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:46:52 AM

The long awaited SEC approval of Bitcoin ETF has finally happened, a good news for Bitcoin investors, although there was news about the approval being fake news yesterday, but I'm glad that it's behind us now. I'm hoping that it lives up to the it's hype since last year and make Bitcoin to be more profitable, because there shouldn't be anything holding it to reach the $100 mark.

Investing in top Altcoins should be profitable too now because investors will want to take the advantage of the Bitcoin pumping to bull run and also be happy to take advantage of them, because they'll also bull run too. I agree with the potentials of the top altcoins that you mentioned, especially Ethereum, which investors are tipping to make massive impact like Bitcoin. Although I've decided to put all my eggs in one basket in this bull run, it's only Bitcoin for me.

everet98

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:50:55 AM

There is no doubt that a bull run is coming and all cryptocurrencies of value will take off
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

The term altcoin is too broad, when it comes to bitcoin we know that we are only talking about a single asset, but there are 12k altcoins at the moment and those are the ones we know, as there are probably thousands of altcoins no one has ever heard about, then if someone is interested in investing in an altcoin they can do it, but they need to make sure they are investing in an altcoin that will do well during this bull run, otherwise it will be preferable for them to just buy bitcoin and ignore those altcoins instead.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:03:22 AM

If the Etherum ETF is also approved no one can stop the Price of bull except god.

and I just hope the etherum also approved its gonna paved the way of the crypto price to reach a new all-time high sooner.

Tho back to the topic Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now! there is a dozen of it you can start buying old coin but still stronger like litecoin matic ren there is plenty of choice dashcoin cardano chainlink I can mention here one by one but there is still plenty of coin that we can buy now

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:24:55 AM

If the Etherum ETF is also approved no one can stop the Price of bull except god.

and I just hope the etherum also approved its gonna paved the way of the crypto price to reach a new all-time high sooner.

Tho back to the topic Look out for a good Altcoin and buy now! there is a dozen of it you can start buying old coin but still stronger like litecoin matic ren there is plenty of choice dashcoin cardano chainlink I can mention here one by one but there is still plenty of coin that we can buy now

i've read about the ETH ETF and it's speculated to be approved in the mid-year 2024. everyone will have time to prepare for this one i bet every token using ETH network will also go have its bull market. since ETH is already more than $2k, a small investor i think could make more money on low-cap tokens as long as it's listed in major exchanges, there are lots of them to choose from.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:41:08 AM

Op does not have to be looking for another altcoins to buy when he had listed some good altcoins he can hold for this time. What is actually the problem and what does he really wants from the crypto market. We have thousands of projects we can invest in without much worries so we need to take good decisions and go in fully rather waiting for some groups of persons to tell us what he should be buying and what he shouldn't buy. The market is open and vast enough to contain our investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 09:10:29 AM

(...) They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.

I know each person will have different evaluation and selection criteria, but for the proposed list, I will prioritize ETH quite a lot and the rest is a small amount of capital for trending alts.

Actually, I see the excitement getting stronger now that the previous news has been exposed, the shift to the altcoin space and more products will soon be mentioned by developers in the future. Besides the basic things, new things will also attract a lot of investors' attention, so a plan to go early and dominate is what I'm looking for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 09:28:33 AM

Ethereum definitely needs to be on a lot of our top priority because it is second to bitcoin and most likely will follow the movement of bitcoin

When investing in altcoins i always try to say that we all should remain objective and goal-oriented because unlike bitcoin, altcoins often dump after pumping so it is extremely dangerous to get FOMO in altcoins do not jump on altcoins that have already increased either find an altcoin that does not have a very high price yet or you wait for that altcoin to go down

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 09:50:25 AM

You are on the right point to say that we should buy altcoins, after all, the fear is already allayed with the approval of ETF by the SEC. Thankfully, most altcoins have had their fair retracement before this, so they are somewhat lower in price which makes them better for purchase even at the time of the latest good news. I have a lot of them already and will continue to add since I am a visionary, it is not when a thing happens that I start to act, so I can never miss out.

As for the coins/tokens you listed above, I think that my plans will continue to be centred on Ethereum (for futures trading) and SOL (for futures trading and HODLing). They are the two I have the strongest belief in and I doubt if they will disappoint me after this ETF approval. Within days, they should have reached a better height as altcoin FOMO is returning to the market gradually. But for BNB and Dogecoin, I do not have much trust in them, especially Dogecoin. Surely, it will move higher but the magnitude may not be much. The same thing goes for the BNB, but it could be better.

Please, DYOR.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 10:15:28 AM

I don't know, but I still believed that regardless of ETF approval we will go on a massive bull run after the halving. It is still the catalyst way before and it has proven already. Perhaps this is just a icing on top so to speak to have this ETF in our ecosystem that will push the price even higher.

As for the coins that you have shilled, yeah, it's solid already and I think experience investors knows that it as well.

But there could be other coins that we haven't discovered yet that will make a huge splash this incoming bull run, so we better research further this diamond, a needle in a haystick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 10:18:15 AM

Any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin is an altcoin. It will never be wrong to say that although Bitcoin has great promising growth but at times performs better than Altcoins. Among the altcoins Ethereum is definitely the best and the altcoin market is moving forward at a very fast pace. Many altcoins currently exceed two or three digit percentage growth limits. Ethereum the leading altcoin by market capitalization has been a favorite among investors since its inception.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:34:35 AM

- never waits for the market to heat before making an urge to invest. If we are just about to invest, make it happen now and choose the leading coins as much as possible, not meme coins or shitcoins.

- halving is coming near, let us assume that a huge pump comes next. So we must decide now and never waste the time left before skyrocketing.

Furthermore, investment should not be done in a rush, we must think wisely and spend our money on a worthy investment. Success and profit are the result of choosing the right coins, so be it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:28:19 PM

I saw in various media the benefits of Bitcoin and what other stories it left behind.  Currently many projects were closed due to the increase in its price. Now it will be renewed and new token list. In fact, due to the approval of ETF Bitcoin, the price of biting between the two has increased from 45 thousand to 47 thousand.  will do  And if you want to buy Alta Coin, I would say that you must look at those that are trusted and whose ICU and IEO are very good and whose managers are very good, otherwise your project may be a scam and your token may be destroyed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:43:52 PM

I have Ethereum and BNB, both are not that much but I am moving forward to at least get the maximum profit that I can get with them. I can say that as of the moment, I am in profit with both of them and that makes me good already whatever happens. But as we know the market, there's still a long way to go and there is that much potential to see that it is going to soar just as the king of this market. I am trying to be the most patient person and if there are disappointing moments, I am just moving on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 12:54:29 PM

the situation could be a little too late for the altcoin market. when Bitcoin's dominance is very high in the market and that will indeed lift the altcoin market too, but sometimes it's not simultaneously.
ETH, BNB, and SOL are good assets for us to invest in for a certain period of time. at least when the bull season comes we can see the altcoin market will follow the trend of increasing prices. Certainly almost all altcoins will also experience an increase. but maybe some are slower and some have experienced very significant improvements.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 01:01:42 PM

Bitcoin ETF have provided legality for the existence and use of bitcoin and in some degree to altcoins. Now the traditional investors can easily include bitcoin to their portfolio without having the trouble to know about bitcoin and how it works. This would certainly increase the interest of normal people towards crypto and if bitcoin proved to a better investment than most other ETFs, which it had in the future means there'd be an upcoming bull on crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:22:00 PM

It is true that right after the approval of ETF, we are witnessing money is flowing from Bitcoin towards altcoins. I think this trend might be short lived, given the fact that trading in spot ETF of Bitcoin has not commenced as yet. Bitcoin dominance index is likely to surge as new money starts flowing into ETFs.

If there is any significant drop in Bitcoin price, once EFTs approval is fully priced in, there is a potential for substantial price increase in Ethereum price as fundamentally appears under-valued.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:22:16 PM

I think the adoption of ETF could change the character of the entire cryptocurrency market, including altcoins. Increased mainstream adoption and investment in Bitcoin could lead to greater interest in other digital currencies as well. Not all altcoins will increase in value as a result of the introduction of ETF, but I have my eye on some altcoins that will see price increases in the future. I think investing in ETH as an altcoin can provide diversification within the cryptocurrency market. Investing in ETH may be the right decision for those looking to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings after Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:50:55 PM

As a rule, the growth of bitcoin pushes altcoins to grow. But this doesn't mean that all, literally all altcoins will grow. Some yes, some probably no. Why play roulette and try to guess which altcoins will rise in price if we know for sure that bitcoin will rise in price? For the sake of possible greater profit? But the risks with altcoins will grow disproportionately. Is it worth it?

You have no idea how much everyone on this forum loves to give advice. Maybe because the adviser doesn't bear any financial responsibility for his advice. If your reputation and money were on the line, would you share your recommendations as easily?

Holding almost all altcoins is a stupid idea, because almost all altcoins rapidly depreciate over time. With some exceptions. Altcoins should be sold immediately after it has brought at least some profit. The longer you keep this, the higher the likelihood of being left with candy wrappers

If any national currency is a recolored dollar, then any altcoin is a recolored bitcoin. Why stock up on recycled materials when you can have the original ones?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:12:53 PM

Quote from: Agbamoni
They include Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge.
Those altcoins you mentioned here always give their customers the best profits to earn in the altcoins investment because, whenever the price of BTC is rising in the market, it will begin to give those altcoins customers joy because the price of the altcoins will begin to rise too to cause their customers to earn money from their investment.

Based on the information that is threading in the community, show that a lot of things will happen in this new year for both long term hodlers and short term hodlers to take some good profits from their investment because there are some signs in the market that is giving the people courage to continue hodling for the best time to come.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:18:52 PM

It is certainly a good news to start it. It's an embarrassing of bitcoin by the traditional bankers, investors and mutual/hedge funds. They have now legally endorsed the value associated with bitcoin.
But for us, who are already into bitcoin and altcoins, ETF themselves are not of good value. We are able to and should buy, trade and hold coins we believe in and gain more profit than these large business and traditional investors make. High bitcoin price could be a problem to the bitcoin's network as seen at current time. So, the focus should be on more scalable and trusted technology, whatever that may satisfy the condition and the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 03:26:23 PM

I think it will be more than the price of $ 100K at the end of this year, seeing an increasingly broad market response and the asset management company has enough funds to buy Bitcoin so that they have a ratio of 1: 1 for their ETF if they have many requests.
I think for Layer 1 ETH, Solana and others are high enough, my view of ETH and Solana they will get a greater opportunity for investors in their ecosystems, even in ETH, for example arbitrum, optimism and others.

And also we know that the new Solan is developing rapidly so it is most likely to have a lot of enthusiasts for its ecosystems, the wider soalana will be like the future ETH, especially with the Gass Fee which is fairly cheaper than ETH.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 04:54:55 PM

The approval of bitcoin ETF change the price of whole crypto market and now every coin is showing increase in value like Bitcoin is at the worth of 48k$ following by Ethereum which 2674$ and also other altcoins are showing similar increase price pattern. If the market remains in same situation then very soon bitcoin will reach to 50k$ in few days. Now there is a good choice for crypto users to choose bitcoin until it becomes too late and also choose Ethereum as next big pump will occur in the price of Ethereum too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:00:27 PM

I think the adoption of ETF could change the character of the entire cryptocurrency market, including altcoins. Increased mainstream adoption and investment in Bitcoin could lead to greater interest in other digital currencies as well. Not all altcoins will increase in value as a result of the introduction of ETF, but I have my eye on some altcoins that will see price increases in the future. I think investing in ETH as an altcoin can provide diversification within the cryptocurrency market. Investing in ETH may be the right decision for those looking to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings after Bitcoin.

Certainly, ETF approval is a significant event in the history of cryptocurrencies landscape marks it a major milestone. It can potentially ignite new enthusiasm and draw substantial investment from all class of investors including financial institutions, reshaping the entire crypto space. Going forward, we might witness a remarkable rise in the value of coinmarketcap. The top 20 projects listed on coinmaketcap are likely to be the beneficiary of current excitement in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 05:43:06 PM

Always bitcoin bull run along with bull market of all altcoins is seen but at this moment the price of bitcoin is very high so those with less amount of money can buy some altcoins if they want to get good profit from future bull market. Actually every investor comes best from his investment but buying wrong token and investing at wrong time they can't reach profitable market. In my opinion if you are new then always try to buy very high level tokens.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:58:33 PM

You mentioned some good names but I won't recommend dogecoins because that's a memecoin and they have literally no future as they offer no use case. In past these meme coins were more relevant because coins like Tron didn't exist and people used to transact using doges as it was cheap and quick but that's no longer the case. And even their price is only determined by hype or Elon Musk's tweets.

Solana is a good option and so are Eth and BNB. I also like LTC because it's irreversible (I read somewhere that you cannot reverse LTC transactions) and the price is pretty low for such an old-school coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:17:07 PM

Remember that you shouldn't be giving investment advice to people, they can see the events as they happen, so they should do their own research and decide if they want to invest and the coins they want to buy. Bitcoin spot ETF's have been approved in the United States, but who can predict what will happen in the market in the long run. Altcoins are not long term projects, so buying them early might not be a good decision, people usually wait to see the direction of the market before buying alts and i think that strategy is a good one.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:36:45 PM

the best altcoin to buy EThereum and BNB
another 2 altcoin above
SOL, AVAX, DOGE, MATIC
and all the altcoins I wrote are still in the top 10 ten big markets on coinmarketcap. so it's certainly safer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 07:59:48 PM

Solana is overpriced right now or it doesn't have much space to grow anymore. It already made 10X from its ATL i think. ETH is still a good and safe pick but BNB is losing ground to Ethereum's other layer 2 project on the market. Doge is good until elon makes something with it. We are not sure he will do something with doge or not as he recently mentioned that he has no problem using bitcoin on twitter for payments. If he has any plan for doge he should have mentioned that as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 09:23:53 PM

Ethereum is the next target since bitcoin is the pioneer or the father, ethereum will stand a chance of being the next target. Because as bitcoin is rising that's how its rising alongside with Eth and other altcoins but ethereum and bnb are the most likely coin to be the next in line for a massive push.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:42:05 PM

Remember that you shouldn't be giving investment advice to people, they can see the events as they happen, so they should do their own research and decide if they want to invest and the coins they want to buy. Bitcoin spot ETF's have been approved in the United States, but who can predict what will happen in the market in the long run. Altcoins are not long term projects, so buying them early might not be a good decision, people usually wait to see the direction of the market before buying alts and i think that strategy is a good one.
The market doesn't go as planned, we're not the ones that will direct the market on what to do but rather, we exist in the space to sketch out the good entries on these projects, they're numerous but examine one and invest on the project, atleast one will make good money. The space is so broad, we have years to learn about the market and it won't be enough because learning never stops and the new projects coming in are worth trying. Giving advice to people and when the project's you directed them to invest on doesn't come out in long bullish candles, they tend to channel their complaints to you knowing fully well you have no idea regarding the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 11:57:56 PM

If we want to make money from investing in altcoins, we should invest in altcoins that aren't yet popular and just listing on good exchange and are not popular altcoins that have made alot of profits already. Binance Exchange just listed some good altcoins and they're good to make research on and invest in the ones we find very attractive and have alot of potential. I don't like old and popular altcoins, they can't make us alot of profits unless they're getting over hyped during the bull market.

As Bitcoin is getting more investors due to its ETF approval, more money will be flowing onto altcoin as investors are seeing profit from Bitcoin. The approval of Bitcoin ETF will benefit both Bitcoin and altcoins. The bull market coming won't only benefit Bitcoin but all cryptocurrency therefore now is the perfect time to research on some good altcoins and buy them so we can make a lot of profits during the bull market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 01:19:52 AM

You're only partially right because when Bitcoin's price goes up, it doesn't guarantee that other Altcoins will follow suit. In fact, they might even decrease due to the exchange rate shock between Alt/BTC pairs when Bitcoin's price surges too quickly. The price increase of Altcoins usually experiences a certain delay compared to Bitcoin. This is a crucial phase that makes Altcoin holders susceptible to losses when Bitcoin's price rises while Altcoin prices drop at that time.
If they can endure and overcome that phase, they might witness the rise of Altcoins when Bitcoin gives up its market share.

Therefore, a more comprehensive piece of advice for buying Altcoins at this point is to accept short-term price fluctuations. Don't cut losses before the real Altcoin season begins. If you can handle this, then buying Altcoins now makes sense. Otherwise, I believe the most opportune time to buy Altcoins is when Bitcoin reaches a new peak, or at least when it surpasses its old peak at $69k USD.

arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 01:24:55 AM

If we want to make money from investing in altcoins, we should invest in altcoins that aren't yet popular and just listing on good exchange and are not popular altcoins that have made alot of profits already. Binance Exchange just listed some good altcoins and they're good to make research on and invest in the ones we find very attractive and have alot of potential. I don't like old and popular altcoins, they can't make us alot of profits unless they're getting over hyped during the bull market.

As Bitcoin is getting more investors due to its ETF approval, more money will be flowing onto altcoin as investors are seeing profit from Bitcoin. The approval of Bitcoin ETF will benefit both Bitcoin and altcoins. The bull market coming won't only benefit Bitcoin but all cryptocurrency therefore now is the perfect time to research on some good altcoins and buy them so we can make a lot of profits during the bull market.
indeed newborn altcoins or just listed on binance can be very profitable for investors at the beginning. but also as potential investors, we must understand what coins we will buy, who is the founder, how is the roadmap. all must be studied properly so as not to choose the wrong investment in a newborn coin. because it is not uncommon for us to encounter a coin that is good at the beginning but not long after that it is immediately deslisted because the project is not developing. the result is not the profit we get but the loss of money and loss of time.

EarnOnVictor

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:55:58 AM

the situation could be a little too late for the altcoin market. when Bitcoin's dominance is very high in the market and that will indeed lift the altcoin market too, but sometimes it's not simultaneously.
ETH, BNB, and SOL are good assets for us to invest in for a certain period of time. at least when the bull season comes we can see the altcoin market will follow the trend of increasing prices. Certainly almost all altcoins will also experience an increase. but maybe some are slower and some have experienced very significant improvements.
I see Ethereum behaving like Bitcoin this season, it will not have so many bullish movements that will multiply its price, and I do not think that Ethereum will do more than x3 of its current size altogether this year and some months after. These markets (Bitcoin and Ethereum) are now more mature and are the focus of institutional traders and investors when it comes to cryptocurrency, so they can't afford to behave anyhow like people thought, they have been inculcated into the mainstream of the financial market and the ETF approval of Bitcoin, which I believe Ethereum will soon join, will prevent some too high market movement as many would think.

The market will now be behaving more reasonably over time just like the traditional assets that hardly move in multiple and scarily. This might happen gradually but it will surely happen where stability will be the order of their behaviour. But for SOL, it's still small in size, it can rise higher and significantly at the same time. I even expect SOL to hit over $1,000 in the next 2 years or thereabout, and it will be the third cryptocurrency to reckon with even as it will be a tight rival of Ethereum with time. As for BNB, I prefer to be silent about it for now, it will rise too but I do not think it will be significant at all.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 05:23:33 AM

I saw in various media the benefits of Bitcoin and what other stories it left behind.  Currently many projects were closed due to the increase in its price. Now it will be renewed and new token list. In fact, due to the approval of ETF Bitcoin, the price of biting between the two has increased from 45 thousand to 47 thousand.  will do  And if you want to buy Alta Coin, I would say that you must look at those that are trusted and whose ICU and IEO are very good and whose managers are very good, otherwise your project may be a scam and your token may be destroyed.
Yes, Bitcoin has many good benefits which may not be seen to an extent right now but one's a person is good in calculation and comparison can attain the fact right from where Bitcoin started back then it 2021 and currently knowing fully well that the halving is yet to happen and ETF just gotten approved, it is a sign for us to begin our accumulation, either in Bitcoin or Altcoins like the Solana and some other new currencies with certain potential

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 05:23:49 AM

Im leaning towards Ethereum because its the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, and theres a good chance the Ethereum ETF will be approved following the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. However, it seems like it might take some time, although probably not as long as it took for the Bitcoin ETF to get approval. Its like Bitcoin has opened the door, increasing the likelihood of an Ethereum ETF approval. Yet, its wise to diversify our portfolio with other top 100 altcoins while waiting for a bull run.

Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 05:36:42 AM

Im leaning towards Ethereum because its the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, and theres a good chance the Ethereum ETF will be approved following the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. However, it seems like it might take some time, although probably not as long as it took for the Bitcoin ETF to get approval. Its like Bitcoin has opened the door, increasing the likelihood of an Ethereum ETF approval. Yet, its wise to diversify our portfolio with other top 100 altcoins while waiting for a bull run.
You are right Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin which means it has a good chance to grow and do well. It is possible that an EthereumETF could be approved after a BitcoinETF is approved which is a good sign. It may take some time for the Ethereum ETF to get approved but it is likely to happen soon than it did for Bitcoin. The fact that Bitcoin already has ETF makes it more likely that Ethereum will get approved too. While we should wait for that to happen  and it is a good idea to invest in other top 100 altcoins to diversify our portfolio and with doing this we can make more money.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 05:50:15 AM

If you want to find a good altcoin after Bitcoin, I would directly tell you Ethereum. Because Ethereum is at the peak of popularity after Bitcoin. Anyone who can buy and hold Ethereum will surely get a lot of returns.  We've seen Bitcoin ETFs approve, but Ethereum has risen even more. Investing in Ethereum is less risky than unique altcoins. I have prepared to invest in three coins. Bitcoin is first, Ethereum second and XRP third in my investment portfolio. I am investing with my own thoughts and I hope that I can get the most out of my investment.

slashz9

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 06:10:16 AM

Some people may prefer low cap altcoins, because they buy a decent amount and sell when the price rises, and can get a profit of up to 100x if they are lucky, but the risks are also big for this kind of project. Grin
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 07:07:51 AM

etf eth will be approved I guess, but there will probably still be some dips before the halving even though market conditions look better now.
and we always have to pay attention to that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 08:15:39 AM

All four altcoins you listed are good, even Doge. As long as you are holding for long term. For me my favorite altcoins or let me say the ones I like to speak about are Etheruem and BNB. Both of them have their unique strengths and features and their potentials for growth above other altcoins.

Also, If we see a bull run, it is likely it will positively impact all altcoins so I don’t think any altcoin will be left out (but you still need to choose wisely).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 08:16:14 AM

-snip-

Since you said it is not easy and it is not easy to find altcoins other than those that are stable for us to choose because we believe they can provide profits and the altcoins you mentioned are quite stable and these altcoins are very suitable to buy when the price is lower than today, such as the price in the middle last year, but it's never too late, we just need to adjust the profit target by lowering it so that we don't become long term holders because the profit target is too high and we are reluctant to sell when the price is already starting to decline.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snowpega

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 01:33:08 PM

<snip>

Dear, I have already made a post in which I mentioned that buying good altcoin is tricky as we need to do DYOR and TA (Technical Analysis) which is time time-consuming thing. Indeed, bitcoin ETF has been approved but we are not seeing any big movements in the market due to the preplanned agenda of the big system for now. On the other hand, there is no doubt we will surely see big movements in the market because the Bitcoin ETF event is the most big and important event that ever happened so we need to give it some time to see good market sentiments.

On the other hand, the ETF of Ethereum is still on hold when the ETF of Ethereum approves all those coins which is working using the chain of Ethereum will also show us good moves, ARB can be a good option for us to buy because ARB also working with Ethereum network.

In my honest opinion always help DYOR before buying altcoins because we need to invest in those coins that have strong use-case and strong market sentiments

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 01:59:22 PM

The value of bitcoin always determine the value of altcoin, if bitcoin prices increases in the market it will definitely affect the price of altcoins, I don't think it is too late to invest in bitcoin.  Bitcoin is still the most reliable and valuable cryptocurrency to invest on , and I don't think it is good for beginners to start cryptocurrency investment with altcoin, altcoins are very risky for a beginner to start with. Their is always opportunity to buy bitcoin.

|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2024, 02:40:57 PM

Altcoins are far behind in terms of reliability.  In my opinion it's better to invest in BTC with difficulty. But if someone can't afford it, he can invest in altcoin. In that case, he must find a good altcoin. In that case, op's suggested solana, ethereum, BNB would be good. And  I think it is better to think before investing in doge.  Other altcoins have no hope. Altcoins have sunk with many.  So I am afraid to advise anyone to invest in altcoin.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Hewlet

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 02:49:52 PM

Op does not have to be looking for another altcoins to buy when he had listed some good altcoins he can hold for this time. What is actually the problem and what does he really wants from the crypto market. We have thousands of projects we can invest in without much worries so we need to take good decisions and go in fully rather waiting for some groups of persons to tell us what he should be buying and what he shouldn't buy. The market is open and vast enough to contain our investments.
although the market is opened for all to buy at any point in time, you should try and understand the angle the OP is coming from. I think that the message is as clear as it should be presented because it has opened the room for people to give their own recommendations on the best altcoin one can buy at this moment.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 03:20:44 PM

The long awaited SEC approval of Bitcoin ETF has finally happened, a good news for Bitcoin investors, although there was news about the approval being fake news yesterday
I see it's not being fake news because they said they haven't decided yet so it's not fake news

i've read about the ETH ETF and it's speculated to be approved in the mid-year 2024. everyone will have time to prepare for this one i bet every token using ETH network will also go have its bull market. since ETH is already more than $2k, a small investor i think could make more money on low-cap tokens as long as it's listed in major exchanges, there are lots of them to choose from.

And then ETH up 30% this week. it's good news for crypto ecosystem

if you want to buy Alta Coin, I would say that you must look at those that are trusted and whose ICU and IEO are very good and whose managers are very good, otherwise your project may be a scam and your token may be destroyed.
what is alta coin and what is different between other project?

Some people may prefer low cap altcoins, because they buy a decent amount and sell when the price rises, and can get a profit of up to 100x if they are lucky, but the risks are also big for this kind of project. Grin
Yes, but the risk is higher than normal. low cap means low liquidity and can drop fast in price. some people can't afford losing 99% of their capital

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 05:24:03 PM

Certainly, there are numerous success stories of making 100X profit by investing in altscoins and transforming financial life. I have seen BNB, Matic and others making 100X gain in the bull cycle of 2021. To navigate the current market, it is important to identify the narrative that could derive growth in specific sectors. The next potential sector for massive growth could be Artificial Intelligence (AI), as anticipated by many market analysts. In terms of mainstream coins, my preference leans towards, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and Chain Link. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 07:14:43 PM

$VKBT on TribalDEX
https://tribaldex.com/trade/VKBT
Bushdark

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 01:25:36 PM

Do you even think this token can even survive the bull market? But firstly, you don't shill project like this.
You can always tell us what you yourself think about this project and the use case so that if any person is interested in it, they can always make.due research about the project and if it worth to be invested into, there wear people that are not going to waste time putting some few dollars in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 06:18:10 PM

The term altcoin is too broad, when it comes to bitcoin we know that we are only talking about a single asset, but there are 12k altcoins at the moment and those are the ones we know, as there are probably thousands of altcoins no one has ever heard about, then if someone is interested in investing in an altcoin they can do it, but they need to make sure they are investing in an altcoin that will do well during this bull run, otherwise it will be preferable for them to just buy bitcoin and ignore those altcoins instead.
Agree and there are more and more tokens and coins generated every day. I don't buy anything outside the top 100-200 because then it's a gamble. If I am investing in upcoming tokens then I only do when Binance or any other reputed exchange confirms the listing. XAI was a decent one recently although the price was dumped because there were some fake tokens created etc, don't know the full story.

My 5 favorite altcoins for the long term:

1- ETH
2- Waves
3- XRP
4- ADA
5- LTC
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 07:08:05 PM

If he had enough, then he may not be looking for another to buy. The alts that he lists are all popular but I wont say they are all good. For me, there are a better candidate than to some of them. I wont say though that what he did there is a problem. I know that his intention is only to help.

While if you mean the problem is when we don't know what coins to choose because there are thousands of them and most of them are too bad and scam, we can always make a research and find out threads like this which can help us recommend a good coin to invest. We can also do a research outside the forum if we think we are already independent enough to rely only on our selves.

xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 08:31:33 PM

What altcoins are priced below 1 dollar and are good for investment and the possibility of a big pump.
There are only 3 coins below 1 dollar in price that are big market, matic, xrp, there are
history xrp price never up over 1 dollar, matic only reach 3 dollar same with ADA

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:00:21 PM

What altcoins are priced below 1 dollar and are good for investment and the possibility of a big pump.
There are only 3 coins below 1 dollar in price that are big market, matic, xrp, there are
history xrp price never up over 1 dollar, matic only reach 3 dollar same with ADA

I'm not sure matic ever reach $3. The highest price matic ever reach was $2.91 and this happened around Dec 27, 2021. Although matic is presently below $1 but I can still see some potentials in it to be a good coin for investment in the next bullrun.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 10:03:07 AM

To be able to get the right moment to invest in short term crypto, one of them is choosing to invest in Altcoins.  Because not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, especially in large enough amounts.  As we know, Bitcoin is more appropriate as a long-term investment asset, and the alternative is to invest in Altcoins as a short-term investment to be able to gain profits at a certain momentum.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 10:41:44 AM

Yep. Bitcoin ETF will cause an Altseason, and we are still very early, especially in Altcoins.
We will see an altcoin season very soon, although nothing goes up in a straight line. It is just a matter of time before a new rally starts in them.
Till then, keep accumulating on dips before the halving. Post-halving pumps are going to be insane.
But consider diversifying across promising projects, staying informed, and riding the waves.
snowpega

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:34:14 PM

All four altcoins you listed are good, even Doge. As long as you are holding for long term. For me my favorite altcoins or let me say the ones I like to speak about are Etheruem and BNB. Both of them have their unique strengths and features and their potentials for growth above other altcoins.

Also, If we see a bull run, it is likely it will positively impact all altcoins so I don’t think any altcoin will be left out (but you still need to choose wisely).

Yes, Dear, Well said Ethereum and BNB are good choices But now I am confused about BNB.. Do you really think BNB will have more potential than it had before? You know that Binance CEO CZ has resigned who made binance a successful exchange all over the world and as for now the CEO of Binance has changed and I don't know what kind of ideas he has to run the exchange... I am not saying that BNB is not good for now but I am confused about it.

That is why I do not invest in BNB and Share your opinion on this what do you think about it. Many thanks!

kentrolla

Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 05:01:05 PM

Yep. Bitcoin ETF will cause an Altseason, and we are still very early, especially in Altcoins.
We will see an altcoin season very soon, although nothing goes up in a straight line. It is just a matter of time before a new rally starts in them.
Till then, keep accumulating on dips before the halving. Post-halving pumps are going to be insane.
But consider diversifying across promising projects, staying informed, and riding the waves.

Just to clarify your post when we mean keep accumulating it can go on for an year as well because last two times bull run started a year after halving hence we need to consider that possibilities as well, If we see bull season itself then that would be great atleast for me since I have filled my coffers and if it happens next year then that would be better as well because it would give us more time to accumulate coins.

My objective here is the fact that people shouldn't panic sell during fuds or fluctuation as because bull run is not guaranteed this year as we may see numerous fluctuations before bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:22:00 PM
Merited by Oluwa-btc (3)

Those are very good altcoins as they have a Blockchain of their own and other projects are been developed on the Blockchain which will bring usage to the Blockchain and make many developers to be interested in working on the Blockchain. But any individual investing in this high market valued project shouldn't think they're will be making us big gains as they won't rise very much. Other altcoins are there in the market or are being created that'll give more profits.

When investing in altcoins, investing in those cryptocurrency that's not very popular but aren't scams will give you more profits than investing in those that every other individual know about. Since Bitcoin ETF was approved, I think cryptocurrency created on Bitcoin Blockchain will pump as some have already started pumping therefore I'll be buying some good BRC-20 tokens and hold until the bull market comes..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 11:10:59 PM

Yes, Dear, Well said Ethereum and BNB are good choices But now I am confused about BNB.. Do you really think BNB will have more potential than it had before? You know that Binance CEO CZ has resigned who made binance a successful exchange all over the world and as for now the CEO of Binance has changed and I don't know what kind of ideas he has to run the exchange... I am not saying that BNB is not good for now but I am confused about it.

That is why I do not invest in BNB and Share your opinion on this what do you think about it. Many thanks!

I equally do love Changpeng Zhao who is the former CEO of Binance. However, you need to understand that he isn’t Binance, and that is why he was billed and Binance too was billed following the offense they committed. So, he was only a leader, but the company can function fully well without him provided another leader is placed (which in this case has been done). Even the news didn’t shake BNB price as I would have thought but Binance company is still a solid ground, hence its token too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
andyou1234

Activity: 935
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 05:51:17 PM

.Investing in crypto is one way to increase your income, especially now that digital technology is developing rapidly, therefore don't waste this very good opportunity, study and look for assets that have good potential to invest in, in my opinion ethereum and  Binance is an altcoin that is very worthy of investment right now, because these two altcoins have a big opportunity to provide big profits in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 09:42:21 PM

The few alt-coins you mentioned is okey for new investors or old investors that no have enough equity to buy Bitcoin on his/her wallet have to go for alt-coins that is already established in the cryptocurrency market and is very sure that whenever Bitcoin is 100k plus other alt-coins we definitely make a huge impact of price increase as the market keep greenish.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 09:53:17 PM

Not just this time and we know that once Bitcoin pumps, altcoins are going to follow as well. I see no surprise about the situation which is why I already anticipated this event and made a purchase last year in preparation for the halving and price pump.

Some people will think that this year is good to start buying but I can't agree, why not do this while the price is too low compared to now?
Well, I'd find out that impatient people got trouble in holding which is why they prefer to invest at the start of Bull season and so they earn less. That is why holders will earn more rewards than impatient people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:53:05 PM

.Investing in crypto is one way to increase your income, especially now that digital technology is developing rapidly, therefore don't waste this very good opportunity, study and look for assets that have good potential to invest in, in my opinion ethereum and  Binance is an altcoin that is very worthy of investment right now, because these two altcoins have a big opportunity to provide big profits in the future.
.it is not all cryptocurrencies that has the tendency of giving investors good profits and it is not all altcoins that are reliable for in making good gains. Investing in ethereum and bnb is not bad, this is are the altcoins that one can hope on for better profit, but as for others one needs to be careful and make proper research to check if it is worth investing. Altcoins are very risky to invest,  research needs to be done to be at the right Track of making a better investment.

Bushdark

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 11:17:34 PM

We can always increase or lose our funds when we invest in cryptocurrency so we don't need to be too confidence about projects we are putting our funds into before we invest our money. It is very important when we make decisions that would help us get prepared and not suddenly miss out from the profitable projects that could give us lots of money in the crypto market. Any wrong decisions we make investing in the wrong coins can make us lose bigger than what we ever expects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:54:44 AM

We can always increase or lose our funds when we invest in cryptocurrency so we don't need to be too confidence about projects we are putting our funds into before we invest our money. It is very important when we make decisions that would help us get prepared and not suddenly miss out from the profitable projects that could give us lots of money in the crypto market. Any wrong decisions we make investing in the wrong coins can make us lose bigger than what we ever expects.
Investors really need to begin to think about the risks they are taking before investing in any altcoin, because while it is true that if they can invest in the right coin early on they can make a lot of money, an amount that most likely cannot be made with bitcoin anymore, how many coins like that exist? And how likely it is that they will buy that coin? Investors really need assume the worst, as once they do that the losses they suffer will go down and they may begin to see their portfolio growing.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 08:02:15 AM

Well the next cryptocurrency that may face approval in ETF is Ethereum(at least if things does not change as it goes now)  so indeed that we must accumulate as many ETH as we can afford to invest and risk.

Solana on the other hand is one of the most promising and having best future in this halving season because once the effect comes to Bitcoin then for sure altcoin will follow and indeed that we will be seeing SOL and Binance on that center of growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 12:41:52 PM

Yes when the price of bitcoin rise, those legit coins will also follow it to the All Time High. Remember not all altcoins will rise oh. Be careful with the investment. The approval of bitcoin ETF is a plus to the bitcoin community because the adoption rate will definitely increase. If bitcoin hit $100k then Ethereum and BNB and Doge coins will do well at that time.

Therefore if anyone is interested to buy and make profit at that time should go for those coins are good to buy now and hodle them till the promised land.  But know when to buy so that you won't invest in vain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 11:07:10 PM

For me, I buy coins with lower market cap to the ones you mentioned. Why SOL, Ethereum, BNB and Doge. Honestly, all I do with these coins is pair them with Bitcoin with Bitget smart portfolio to buy more Bitcoin as they pump against, While I'm looking out for coins like them with Lowet market cap.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 12:51:08 AM

~

I would agree with the 3 coins that you shared because they're established coins already. However, I don't want to buy DOGE just because there are other altcoins out there that are way better than it. Sorry it seems like I'm a hater of meme coins, but TBH, I don't want to buy and hold coins that has no use case at all.

This is my own opinion only. I think I will swap ATOM with DOGE. I might be bias, but ATOM has been at the top ever since, and has more use case than DOGE. Another reason why I choose ATOM over DOGE is the fact that you can get some airdrops just by holding, and staking it. SOL, BNB, and ETH also gives tokens to the holders of their tokens. Smiley DOGE isn't.

Well, whether it will be DOGE, or ATOM, or ETH, all of them will just rise when the bull market comes right, so I guess holding all 5 of them until the bull run starts would give you profits.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:55:35 AM

The value of altcoins has also changed since Bitcoin adopted ETF. Bitcoin also compares with many other coins, which is why the altcoins market is currently pumping a lot. Of course, if Bitcoin reaches $100,000, altcoins and their value will feel the same and increase. If a few like Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge, Ordi can be invested, then when the price of Bitcoin will increase rapidly, these coins will go to higher places. When Bitcoin reaches its peak, these altcoins will increase greatly, so investing in them can be very profitable.

I.M.J.

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 03:23:02 AM

As a direct answer to the O.P. -

Coins Out Of Favor With The Social-Zeitgeist But Quietly Developing Big Things
ADA
ALGO
XLM

Coins In The Social-Zeitgeist But Have Valid Utility
LINK
SOL - note on SOL, personally I think SOL is going to go the route of a direct-to-consumer provider of blockchain goods and tech, but that's me

New Hype Alts That Could Either Be Smart Investments Or Could Instead Be For "Summer of the Beanie Babies" (for anyone who understands that reference)
KASPA
CASPER
NOSANA

I don't do meme coins. The social-zeitgeist by the grassroots investor population is enough for me in that regard.  Cheesy

I hope that gives you some options to consider.
NicNacCoin

Merit: 451

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 03:35:21 AM

My advice for those who don't have enough opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoins and those who think that I have $2300 then which coin should I invest in? My advice is to buy and hold an Ethereum. The list that you have made is very nice if I were to hold it I would definitely buy and hold an Ethereum because a small amount of Bitcoins for an Ethereum is better to buy and hold an Ethereum than a small amount of Bitcoins. If Bitcoin reaches $100,000 in the next bull market, Ethereum will surely reach $10,000.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
God bless u

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:23:47 AM

To be able to get the right moment to invest in short term crypto, one of them is choosing to invest in Altcoins.  Because not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, especially in large enough amounts.  As we know, Bitcoin is more appropriate as a long-term investment asset, and the alternative is to invest in Altcoins as a short-term investment to be able to gain profits at a certain momentum.

To get rich quick you have to wait a bit and invest in those coins that can give you long term benefits because some of these coins are often  goes 10x 12x. If we are engaged with day trade what we have again and again, then this will give us enough loss because in short we don't even understand where to buy and which time to sell.

Miles2006

Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:24:48 AM

All the altcoins you mentioned are good especially Ethereum and with the current value now it's best to start investing, when we speak of good Altcoins I believe new projects should not be mentioned and even if you feel like investing you should be careful and invest at your own risk, if truly you have the faith that these coins will reach an ATH then you should spread the investment and not only invest on Ethereum but rather go for bitcoin with some additional two you mentioned and bitcoin should take the highest amount since we've not known the strength of those coins you mentioned, so if one doesn't go as plan you still hope on bitcoin but Ethereum is guarantee no doubt.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:30:22 AM

To get rich quick you have to wait a bit and invest in those coins that can give you long term benefits because some of these coins are often  goes 10x 12x. If we are engaged with day trade what we have again and again, then this will give us enough loss because in short we don't even understand where to buy and which time to sell.

Actually, there are chances to get rich quickly in the crypto industry by investing in some new altcoins but the risk is higher than investing in those already at the top. sometimes investors are willing to take the risk and when they see some altcoins that are gaining momentum, they don't hesitate to join the others to buy it but they use all the money they have in order to multiply it after a few days when the coins become a trend. But this is not recommended because this is gambling your money with just a little knowledge of investing in altcoins and most of the time, they lose their investment due to the fact that they got victimed by pump and dump coins. so At the end of the day, it always returned to having enough knowledge when doing that because you need to know when to sell your altcoins at the right time as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoWODL

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:31:48 AM

The day Bitcoin ETF approval was announced, the price of Bitcoin peaked at $48,000, but since then the price of the coin has started to fall again.We know that when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of other coins in the market also increases. Especially in the cryptocurrency market, when the price of Bitcoin increases, other alt coins also increase in price.

I think everyone can afford to buy Bitcoin now because anyone can start investing in Bitcoin with a small amount of money using the Dollar Cost Averaging method.

Still many prefer to invest in altcoins instead of investing in Bitcoin. Along with the alt coins you mentioned, I would like to mention some other coins like Litecoin, XRP.

I think all alt coins including BNB Ethereum Solana Lite Coin XRP will increase in price when bullrun starts in the cryptocurrency market.

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 09:51:48 AM

yes the ETF was approved and after that the price of bitcoin rose drastically, but recently the price of bitcoin has actually decreased. Always be careful with your investments because after there is a peak there will most likely be a cliff. All the altcoins you say are popular altcoins and worth investing in (for me Doge is not included), but you also have to do an analysis to determine the best time to buy.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 10:28:10 AM

yes the ETF was approved and after that the price of bitcoin rose drastically, but recently the price of bitcoin has actually decreased. Always be careful with your investments because after there is a peak there will most likely be a cliff. All the altcoins you say are popular altcoins and worth investing in (for me Doge is not included), but you also have to do an analysis to determine the best time to buy.

Despite of the success Dogecoin has and how it's value significantly increased, not to mention the hype around it, but not including it on the list of the altcoins where you put your money is considered a good decision. I wouldn't want to risk my money in something that would vanish anytime now in an instant. Being a coin that has no real use cases is such a big no no for me. I'd rather have bitcoin purchases in small fractions via DCA, that way I have higher assurance of profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 10:47:57 AM

not meme coins or shitcoins.

Memecoins do give big profits sometime, if you get on them at right time. they have the potential to turn $100 into $100k within a day. but you are right about about them too. they are too risky to get in for everyone. I try to buy $10 of memecoins whenever they come new. this amount is not too big so I don't mind if it didn't turn well. and if it o other way and memecoin pump. it is easy 10X 20x or even 100x sometime.

New Hype Alts That Could Either Be Smart Investments Or Could Instead Be For "Summer of the Beanie Babies" (for anyone who understands that reference)
KASPA
CASPER
NOSANA

First time hearing about these projects. would definitely take a look at these. might be good options to earn some profit while waiting for next bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 11:27:41 AM

Yes, it frequently happens that when Bitcoin goes up, the altcoin price will go up too. If I have to give the description behind that, it is probably because people are focusing on Bitcoin as the pioneer and look up to it. People are investing their money, especially in the journey to Halvening, where people believe that the bull run will start soon. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, some of the new investors jump in, don't care how high the price is, and then make Bitcoin reach its new ATH. Some old investors who already hold it longer start to liquidate and take some profits to then put it onto some ALTcoins (making the Bitcoin dominance index decrease) and focus on ALTcoins and make the price go high just like they did on Bitcoin, and it becomes a cycle.

For some altcoins that I hold now, I'm focusing on one new hybrid exchange that's claimed to be the first Shariah-compliant hybrid exchange that solves how we trade nowadays. It's the combination of good features of DEX and CEX, a place where you can trade in an uncustodial way. You just need to connect the wallets to the platform without sending them to the exchange's hot wallet, so you still have your assets and can keep them, but in another way, you can still get the efficiency of a centralized exchange. Besides that, you'll get 50/50 profit sharing from the platform's advantages. The project is called Biokript ($BKPT). Biokript has other advantages, and it's ready to fly in the next bullrun.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 12:25:22 PM

Despite of the success Dogecoin has and how it's value significantly increased, not to mention the hype around it, but not including it on the list of the altcoins where you put your money is considered a good decision. I wouldn't want to risk my money in something that would vanish anytime now in an instant. Being a coin that has no real use cases is such a big no no for me. I'd rather have bitcoin purchases in small fractions via DCA, that way I have higher assurance of profit.
Because you thought already that Dogecoin never gives you the desired profit that you wanted to get and many people the same.
But we can't set aside the fact that these meme coins give huge profits for some people which we can't experience with known coins in the market. Can't just ignore how Shiba Inu and Pepe coins become an interesting investment for most. Unfortunately, these meme coins have not been made for long-term investment as they just come in the hype, make a pump for a while, and then settle down.

Their existence may not good as we think but they have also contributed to the market interest of the people. It is somehow we can't deny that many of them are scams.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 02:10:37 PM

That is the irony of the market. Many have thought that bitcoin price will pump and after the ETF approval, but the reverse has been the case . This will however ease the expectations of the people about Ethereum ETF approval because it can still take the steps of the bitcoin ETF. I can confidently confirm that the ETF has no positive effects on bitcoin, even if the bitcoin prices rises tomorrow, there will be no confirmation that it is because of the ETF that pushed the price upwards, besides there's bitcoin bull run that is upcoming, it could take the glory even if another moves the market.

Please remain with your idea of buying bitcoin with DCA, buy as much as you can even now that the bitcoin price has reduced. The last time I made a mistake to buy another coin apart from bitcoin, I am still suffering it now. For the case of dodge coin, I think the time of dodge is up since there are so many other promising meme coins like Pepe, bonk and others. Anyone investing in doge should ensure that Elon Musk has not left the coin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 02:14:27 PM

The BTC market is in the correction phase, and chances are that the price might dip toward $30k. At the moment, altcoin prices are in free fall because of BTC volatility. Now is not the right time to invest in altcoins. Wait a little longer and try to accumulate more coins after a few weeks.
Invest in ETH, XRP, SOL, MATIC, and DOGE. BNB is another token many think has potential, but I am not a huge fan of these exchange tokens.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:39:21 PM

At this time, honestly speaking, there are many potential altcoins that are good to hold in the long term. Even among the new altcoins that are emerging today, I have seen many that have emerged today that can be said to have potential according to my research.

Maybe if it can be said that it can provide potential earnings, apart from Sol, Bnb, and Doge, add Tao, Tia, Pepe, Shib, Bonk, and Matic. Actually, I want to say a lot more about what I suggested, but this is not financial advice or an investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:52:38 PM

Most people are very bullish on Btc after the recent Etf approval i am also hoping for a bullish move this year but i wont buy any more altcoins for now ,Btc looks very extended on the both weekly and lower timeframe so there is need for correction .I would prefer to buy altcoins when it comes down to around 35-38k and hold to  like 50k if we are lucky price could reach there.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 02:56:53 PM

Everyone will have a different opinion on this, but I have never included meme coins in my investment portfolio. as you said, if in the short term there seems to be no hype news for doge, this could result in you not getting maximum profit in the current bullish period.
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 03:25:34 PM

op Even though the Bitcoin market has dropped below $40K we can still invest in Bitcoin because we still have enough time to invest. Because the Bitcoin market is always fluctuating so if we buy Bitcoin now it can surely give us profit in the future. If we want to think of an alternative to Bitcoin, of course we can invest in ETH. Because I personally think that if there is any reliable investment in cryptocurrency after Bitcoin it is ETH. We can definitely invest in ETH as a Bitcoin alternative.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
EarnOnVictor

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 05:20:07 PM

This is not getting rich quickly anymore if someone has to wait for so long before they earn the money. But it is true that coins and tokens may still handover multiple incomes to people, only that it is not as big as before. Initially, people would be so assured that cryptocurrency would rise and it will rise, but people are now sceptical and I think that we should as well as the way we view coins/tokens are fading gradually, and over time, they might not be as easily predictable with regards to their old ways which people draw their belief and certainty from. This might betray their expectation beyond measure with time. But still, coins/tokens with the right project are always the best, especially if one can buy them at their low prices, just like how coins and tokens were bought at convenient prices in the last weeks of 2022.

This builds confidence and is still possible this year with the level at which coins and tokens are depreciating in value lately. They will meet their bottom soon or later and it will be a very good opportunity for people to start winning their coins too. And for those who can hold it till about mid-2025, they could be surprised with the high level of return they would have generated by then.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 05:23:07 PM

Many altcoins, including Bitcoin, are going down in price after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. I think investment should be extended from now on. Expanding investment strategies beyond Bitcoin could be an opportunity. Choosing alt coins is hard as we don't know which ones will pump or dump. But I see the top alt coins Ethereum and BNB as the best investment opportunities. I believe Ethereum and BNB will show the best performance from the next times of the front halving when Bitcoin reaches its ATH.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 235

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 06:43:43 PM

Your list is on point, you've mentioned top altcoins that are worth putting money in, they've proven that they can be trusted in the crypto market, because they've withstood the test of time just like Bitcoin, I'll advise my loved ones who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, that after Bitcoin, then let it be Ethereum, BNB, Solana and any other reputable crypto coins in the market. Ofcourse new projects are not in the list for long term investments, to cash in on bull run with Bitcoin. New projects are good for the short term investments, an investor has to carry out research to determine the ones that are not scam projects before buying.

ichsan ardi

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:37:45 PM

that's right, if we can't afford bitcoin we have to look at other altcoins like eth, question and bnb. Of the three coins, my hopes are most for eth because especially since there are rumors that eth is about to be submitted, I hope eth can rise 3-8x so that I can get quite a big profit, let's look for your favorite altcoin so that in the next bullrun you get a big profit, quickly look for it with your own research

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:18:13 PM

instead of minimal capital for investing in bitcoin, my suggestion is that you are better off looking at altcoins or memecoins, but it is better to use altcoins like solana, eth bnb, three are good, but you have to focus on one coin, don't spread it, I think I recommend Solana, in my opinion, people prefer Solana over eth now because it is flexible and gass fees are cheap keep in mind this is not financial advice still do your own research

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 11:39:17 PM

instead of minimal capital for investing in bitcoin, my suggestion is that you are better off looking at altcoins or memecoins, but it is better to use altcoins like solana, eth bnb, three are good, but you have to focus on one coin, don't spread it, I think I recommend Solana, in my opinion, people prefer Solana over eth now because it is flexible and gass fees are cheap keep in mind this is not financial advice still do your own research

Memecoin should be avoided all the time. Their hype is gone and there are new narratives on the market. Also, major altcoin are a good starting point but low cap altcoins can also be a good option because they are the ones that rally hard. Solana can create a new ATH as it created new hype around its ecosystem project and the adoption is going on. But in terms of adoption i think solana is still behind AVAX because it has more dapps built on it than solana.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
God bless u

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 03:49:40 AM

Even in market there is alot of coins available for buying but how can we know a good altcoin whether we have not enough knowledge about it's fundamental or we can't do a best analysis about those coins.
Let's we take entry in trading but where we should sell it and the main problem is how much investment is required to save from stuck in the bad market situation.

cryptoWODL

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:23:23 AM

Even in market there is alot of coins available for buying but how can we know a good altcoin whether we have not enough knowledge about it's fundamental or we can't do a best analysis about those coins.
Yes there are many alt coins in the market to buy but we don't know which is the right alt coin to invest.Although there are various types of alt coins in the market, we are familiar with some alt coins such as BNB Ethereum and some other alt coins.

Let's we take entry in trading but where we should sell it and the main problem is how much investment is required to save from stuck in the bad market situation.
After taking entry in trading, trading should be done with patience.Because the price of the coin can decrease at any time and increase at any time while trading. So when the price of the coin goes down, you have to wait patiently until the price of the coin goes up.
Feel free to sell your traded coin when its price increases.

johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 08:51:31 AM

ath example is dubious and could happen even though for bitcoin to reach 100K / piece it takes another 1/4, it doesn't matter because if speculating like that is very beautiful my daydream sir Grin.

If talking about shoots I think it will still continue to have a chance to go up, it's a shame to miss bitcoin today that the profit ratio (win rate) in trading can still be loaded to add decimals.

• Eth
  • bnb
  • solana
  • doge

I think if grouping like that is enough, the lower the tier in my opinion and the more often and more capital and DCA is done Wink The potential because of the cheapness and community is so inherent in this altcoin, and I think the altcoin has its own color, like if the season in the oracle under the chain there is an unexpected increase Shocked these four altcoins have the best season of all time and I think they can survive. Especially if bitcoin has important news such as etf approvals like that or other events like that this year, I don't hesitate to even keep this altcoin at any time because I really need it for everyday, when altcoins have become a necessity it feels like you want to buy as much as possible with the fiat you have Cheesy maybe this altcoin is very cheap at the moment, who knows in the next few months maybe today's prices will be a lot of regrets for not maximizing buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 11:08:05 AM

Memecoin should be avoided all the time. Their hype is gone and there are new narratives on the market. Also, major altcoin are a good starting point but low cap altcoins can also be a good option because they are the ones that rally hard. Solana can create a new ATH as it created new hype around its ecosystem project and the adoption is going on. But in terms of adoption i think solana is still behind AVAX because it has more dapps built on it than solana.

Indeed, There is no doubt that memecoins have a high risk to our funds because they are highly volatile due to rapid pumping and dumping schemes. I have seen many people planning to invest in memecoins for the long term to get maximum profit out of it memecoins have a very big market cap which makes it nearly impossible to give maximum profits.

On the Other hand, Solana can be a very good choice as we can see Solana is working on its ecosystem actively and collaborating with good-hyped projects which as in result will help it to make new ATH easily. As we have experienced the Solana recent relly which was amazing and soon we will be see it as skyrocking.

Justin999

Activity: 370
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:52:24 PM

After Bitcoin ETF get approved, we saw Bitcoin pumped a lot along with other altcoins. And Some potential altcoins pumped so hardly. And if Bitcoin increased a lot, then we'll see the rapid growth in altcoins sectors too. So better to booked good altcoins in time. Now btc pumping and dumping so frequently which makes people confuse what to do. I i believe timing is important and if you can manage timing then no don't need to worry about. And Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge all are best. Even still confusing to me but putting some Money could be a good bet, in my opinion.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 08:35:17 AM

After Bitcoin ETF get approved, we saw Bitcoin pumped a lot along with other altcoins. And Some potential altcoins pumped so hardly. And if Bitcoin increased a lot, then we'll see the rapid growth in altcoins sectors too. So better to booked good altcoins in time. Now btc pumping and dumping so frequently which makes people confuse what to do. I i believe timing is important and if you can manage timing then no don't need to worry about. And Solana, Ethereum, BnB and Doge all are best. Even still confusing to me but putting some Money could be a good bet, in my opinion.
We must remember that when there are very strong rumors, traders have the tendency to act and follow them, so when the rumors were finally confirmed and the bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC, most of the upward movement had happened already, so I find it possible that the price may not move much even once the halving takes place, and while some may not like this I see this as an opportunity to keep accumulating bitcoin before it skyrockets.
Samlucky O

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 09:16:56 AM

To buy altcoins is good, but I still doubt the capacity of some altcoin. If it's the once you mentioned above, those are good altcoin to buy for long term. but any other altcoins less than this is not worth holding for long. No matter the circumstances Bitcoin is still the best to hold. And it has a greater potential.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 02:33:35 PM

We must remember that when there are very strong rumors, traders have the tendency to act and follow them, so when the rumors were finally confirmed and the bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC, most of the upward movement had happened already, so I find it possible that the price may not move much even once the halving takes place, and while some may not like this I see this as an opportunity to keep accumulating bitcoin before it skyrockets.

Those who have liquid assets and are willing to make investments would never dislike the dips and corrections and they will always consider them opportunities to fill their bags more.
Talking about rumors, it's true that when there are rumors, retail traders mostly act upon them and that affects the price either positively or negatively, however, when we mention the halving event, it has never been an immediate trigger for the price of Bitcoin or the bull run and the price used to go up a few months after the event, and we would expect the same to happen this time around.
So, there is no need for any rumor for that to happen when it comes to the halving, in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
GoldMagic

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 03:04:41 PM

means if those who are still hesitant to invest or buy bitcoin and alcoin maybe if the ETH ETF has been released it could be a shortcut
because ethereum ETF ETH allows investors to gain exposure to ethereum price movements without the need to own the cryptocurrency directly.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: