Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is power  (Read 1686 times)
tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:51:53 AM

Initially before this forum , I was active in trading crypto which sometimes my analysis will enter for me and I will make some money and at a point the phobia of loss enveloped my thought and I stopped trading crypto because of series of losses but when I joined the forum ( bitcointalk) I read a thread that talked about patience and that all the newbies should Hodl coins instead of trading and that they should go through what the high ranked members post before making their own post and after going through series of threads I decided to read as much as I can and to hodl as much as I can and now all my technical analysis are going towards my direction and the chances of loss has reduced however, I thank all the High ranked members for their advice and at same time ,I urge all the newbies to be patient enough to read more post before posting .

Here surely the higher level people give the most updated information, and accordingly if we trade or hold Bitcoin it is definitely possible to be successful. Because all the people here are experienced, long-time Bitcoin holders.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:35:15 AM

As long as you follow the rules, everything will be under control. When I was new to the forum reading my forum posts was kind of boring, attention was low so everything seemed complicated to me. When I promised that I would work here according to the routine and try to learn. When I followed my routine the first week was difficult and then I tried to follow routine A to Z slowly. After a few days I felt good and comfortable reading my forum posts, also a good opportunity to learn about different currencies on the forum. While almost everything on the forum seemed easy, I felt that anything can be mastered with patience.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 08:04:29 PM

I think strategy is more important than patience in trading. If you don't know the right strategy in trading, you will not be able to hold your money with patience. When it comes to investment, there must be a test of patience, otherwise you will not reap the rewards of patience. As Bitcoin is a long-term investment where you can't expect much from it unless you patiently hold it for more than two to three years.

Both strategy and patience are important. None is more important than the other, only that strategy comes first because that is what helps in making us know what to look out for to pick tokens to trade. And the ones not to pick. Patience is waiting and making sure that those things happen before or after the trades happen. A trader without strategy will always loose and a trader without patience will also not win more often.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:13:01 PM

Initially before this forum , I was active in trading crypto which sometimes my analysis will enter for me and I will make some money and at a point the phobia of loss enveloped my thought and I stopped trading crypto because of series of losses but when I joined the forum ( bitcointalk) I read a thread that talked about patience and that all the newbies should Hodl coins instead of trading and that they should go through what the high ranked members post before making their own post and after going through series of threads I decided to read as much as I can and to hodl as much as I can and now all my technical analysis are going towards my direction and the chances of loss has reduced however, I thank all the High ranked members for their advice and at same time ,I urge all the newbies to be patient enough to read more post before posting .
be patient and continue to hone your analytical skills, this is what you should do, however a trader will suffer big losses if he doesn't have patience in managing his emotions, I am a passive trader, I don't trade often, I only trade when the market is good in my opinion, recently I made a profit of around 30% from the $ 100 I had in trading Solana, the point is patience and I have felt that the benefits of patience are very real

Sonia_123

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:30:52 PM

In other to be successful in life one needs to be patience , which will make you pass through hard time to achieve your goals . Patience gives you power to change and make something new to have a better life,when you are patience, you tend to be more focus in achieving your real goals , having to know good skills in your profession. When you are patience, you don't rush into conclusion about any issue brought before you. I will say patience is wisdom that gives you power .
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:09:22 AM

I think strategy is more important than patience in trading. If you don't know the right strategy in trading, you will not be able to hold your money with patience. When it comes to investment, there must be a test of patience, otherwise you will not reap the rewards of patience. As Bitcoin is a long-term investment where you can't expect much from it unless you patiently hold it for more than two to three years.

Both strategy and patience are important. None is more important than the other, only that strategy comes first because that is what helps in making us know what to look out for to pick tokens to trade. And the ones not to pick. Patience is waiting and making sure that those things happen before or after the trades happen. A trader without strategy will always loose and a trader without patience will also not win more often.

Patience is needed for us to succeed in the cryptocurrency world and every other things we are doing.
Impatience is one the the reasons why many crypto traders and investors earn up in loses because they are not ready to hold their portfolio.
Panicking has make some in investors to end up selling their holdings because they could not wait for the market to move well before they sold their crypto portfolio. We can still make money in the market if we have the patience and the mindset to succeed.
Majority of traders are still finding it hard to get things done because they are always panicking and nit investing in the future.
The future ha sit own package for us but we need to prepare so we don't earn up losing big.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
woez

Activity: 484
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:18:21 AM

In other to be successful in life one needs to be patience , which will make you pass through hard time to achieve your goals . Patience gives you power to change and make something new to have a better life,when you are patience, you tend to be more focus in achieving your real goals , having to know good skills in your profession. When you are patience, you don't rush into conclusion about any issue brought before you. I will say patience is wisdom that gives you power .

Sometimes being patient also requires someone who continues to encourage us, of course he has previously reached the golden age and has passed it.

Why is this necessary because the presence of this person will more or less continue to grow our trust in what we invest in. For example, when prices crash and decline, there is a feeling of just getting out rather than making a lot of losses, even though we also know that this is the process of investing or trading.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 10:45:13 PM

Being patient is very good more especially in this Crypto space, is obvious that bitcoin investment requires enough patient to be able to hodl it for long term investment, without you being patient there's no way you can get profited from bitcoin investment. because bitcoin investment is very different from other Crypto investment, like altcoin and memecoin that doesnt requires enough patient. this above mentioned coin is not always good at long term investment rather is a coin that can profit one in a short term investment, though most investors prefer to hodl bitcoin for long term investment instead of investing in altcoin and as well memecoin, due to the risk that is involve when investing in this coin. however the reason why most people also choose bitcoin instead of alt and meme is because the risk that is involve in bitcoin investment is very low compared to the risk in other coins, for those investors you have chosen to invest only in bitcoin we need to be patient to be able to hodl it till the right time. because most people are discouraged due to the dips in the price of bitcoin, i will advice that we shouldn't be discouraged, as long as Cryptocurrency is concerned there's always a dip in the price so the dip should not hinder us from reaching our target because is a general thing in this Crypto space.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 01:17:33 PM

Being patient is very good more especially in this Crypto space, is obvious that bitcoin investment requires enough patient to be able to hodl it for long term investment, without you being patient there's no way you can get profited from bitcoin investment. because bitcoin investment is very different from other Crypto investment, like altcoin and memecoin that doesnt requires enough patient. this above mentioned coin is not always good at long term investment rather is a coin that can profit one in a short term investment, though most investors prefer to hodl bitcoin for long term investment instead of investing in altcoin and as well memecoin, due to the risk that is involve when investing in this coin. however the reason why most people also choose bitcoin instead of alt and meme is because the risk that is involve in bitcoin investment is very low compared to the risk in other coins, for those investors you have chosen to invest only in bitcoin we need to be patient to be able to hodl it till the right time. because most people are discouraged due to the dips in the price of bitcoin, i will advice that we shouldn't be discouraged, as long as Cryptocurrency is concerned there's always a dip in the price so the dip should not hinder us from reaching our target because is a general thing in this Crypto space.
Yes, if you are too excited you will be a loser most of the time. If we calculate the value of Bitcoin today, you can surely understand how much the early Bitcoin holders have reaped the rewards of their patience. I think there are a one-two alt coins that are worth holding long-term like Bitcoin. Many times many people prepare to invest in bitcoins for long term but their patience is not tested, when they see that the price of bitcoins has dropped so much they want to sell them and many do. Everyone wants to be patient, but not everyone has the ability to be patient.

ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 816

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 02:03:59 PM

Yes, if you are too excited you will be a loser most of the time. If we calculate the value of Bitcoin today, you can surely understand how much the early Bitcoin holders have reaped the rewards of their patience. I think there are a one-two alt coins that are worth holding long-term like Bitcoin. Many times many people prepare to invest in bitcoins for long term but their patience is not tested, when they see that the price of bitcoins has dropped so much they want to sell them and many do. Everyone wants to be patient, but not everyone has the ability to be patient.
Training patience is difficult but somehow they have to learn to be trained if not then it will not win until whatever including some that are invested then they may not be able to hold it when the market crashes, often think “I don't want to lose a lot of money better cut-lose” but logically we invest in bitcoin by looking at the history of a few years it will definitely come back and break the ATH record again, this all requires patience with a long time.
Once again I am not sure about some long-term altcoins to hold, for me altcoins are only for the short term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███