Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the possibility of discovering a memecoin that could change your life?  (Read 718 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:22:01 PM

I've been contemplating this, reminiscing about previous years when memecoins like Shiba, Doge, and Pepe turned some people into millionaires overnight. Back then, I was a novice and missed out on those meme surges. This year, armed with more experience, I ventured into memes like Myro, Bonk, Rats, and Sats.

Honestly, I did make some money trading those, but not the life-changing fortune I aspire to. So, I'm still on the lookout for that meme opportunity that could turn my vacation dream into reality! 😄 Recently, there's been a buzz around $Troll and $Smiley, and I thought of throwing the question here.

The momentum appears robust, with indirect support from Elon Musk for $Troll, while $Smiley boasts a large and supportive community. I'm pondering if it could pull off another Doge. Any meme experts here? What's your perspective on this?
Memecoins could really be able to make that huge change into your life when it comes on monetary aspect but it would really be needing that extreme luck and even with less research considering that these projects
are really that community driven or simply being that lead up by extreme hype. Im one of those investors of $MYRO when it was really just that starting but the sad thing that i did make out some exit
on the time that it do make up that x2 hit and securing the profit but now the price had climbed up almost x30 on which it did really bring out that kind of huge regret on what i have done earlier.
I wasnt been able to make some re-entry into its price on which i have thought that it is really just that only there but it turns out that it did pumped even more.

No on really knows on what the future brings or on what would be the things that could happen ahead on which there's no way that you could be able to point out
on which project/meme that you would really be able to make yourself having that kind of life changing opportunity on which we know that this is something
that it isnt really that easy to find out such thing in the first place.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 08:26:52 PM

I've been contemplating this, reminiscing about previous years when memecoins like Shiba, Doge, and Pepe turned some people into millionaires overnight. Back then, I was a novice and missed out on those meme surges. This year, armed with more experience, I ventured into memes like Myro, Bonk, Rats, and Sats.

Honestly, I did make some money trading those, but not the life-changing fortune I aspire to. So, I'm still on the lookout for that meme opportunity that could turn my vacation dream into reality! 😄 Recently, there's been a buzz around $Troll and $Smiley, and I thought of throwing the question here.

The momentum appears robust, with indirect support from Elon Musk for $Troll, while $Smiley boasts a large and supportive community. I'm pondering if it could pull off another Doge. Any meme experts here? What's your perspective on this?

You're going to have a hard time trying to find a "meme" coin that will experience a huge "pump" in market price. There's really no way to tell which coin whales will pick. By the time you find a "meme" coin "pumping", it will already be too late. Trust me.

You're better off investing in cryptocurrencies with real use cases such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have higher chances of sustaining their value in the long term. Just remember to never invest more than what you can't afford to lose, and there should be nothing to worry about. Who knows if doing the right thing will lead you to "untold riches" in the future? Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 01:01:59 PM

You're going to have a hard time trying to find a "meme" coin that will experience a huge "pump" in market price. There's really no way to tell which coin whales will pick. By the time you find a "meme" coin "pumping", it will already be too late. Trust me.

You're better off investing in cryptocurrencies with real use cases such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have higher chances of sustaining their value in the long term. Just remember to never invest more than what you can't afford to lose, and there should be nothing to worry about. Who knows if doing the right thing will lead you to "untold riches" in the future? Cheesy

It's not impossible though, since we're entering the bull market, I think the possibility is high.
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 01:07:07 PM

Identifying the next potential booming Memecoin can be challenging, but a crucial strategy is to discover and invest in such coins at an early stage. This approach allows you to capitalize on potential project endorsements or support, similar to Elon Musk's involvement with Dogecoin, thereby avoiding missing out on significant opportunities. Have you explored the possibilities of PONKE? It appears that PONKE might experience a surge in popularity soon, especially considering its recent listing on Bitget. It would be wise to keep an eye out for additional listings of PONKE on various platforms.

I've been noticing the 'Ponke' trend on twitter. Is it a Solana memecoin? Given the significant volumes in Solana memes currently, I'll explore this. Are there any airdrops associated with this token that you're aware of? It would help ease entry into the ecosystem.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 01:19:04 PM

maybe some memecoins can last a long time on the market. but that is also with community support and good and sustainable development.
You have certainly seen quite a lot of memecoins flying and then falling very hard. Memecoin is very risky, if you want to become a millionaire with Memecoin, you can't lose momentum. and memecoins are usually very quick to leave people unaware.
I just wish you luck in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 185

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 01:23:37 PM

OP, Memecoins has very little chance to pump that much like as you created the topic "change your life" so it has very less chances because many of them are shit projects or scam projects as well. But in case if the project is not a scam but the token supply is too much circulating in the market and needs the big market cap it makes it skyrocking so it will be more difficult than you think it will not make your life financially stable as you are expecting from it. So, it will be a good thing for you to live in reality rather you keep thinking that a memecoin will going to make you financially rich. DYOR

Samlucky O

Activity: 266
Merit: 186

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 01:34:40 PM

I must confess to find a meme coin that will blow you up is very difficult. Those whom you presume you be rich by meme coin was as a result of luck. Since the owner of the coin has the capacity to pump it so high, I believe I'd you are lucky enough to hold that coin when it's been pumped you have a bigger chance or opportunity to make a huge or massive profit from it. So that was how they were able to make such money. So if you are no lucky to hold such kind of coin, you might be holding a rugepull forever and expecting it to boom.

MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 01:36:12 PM

No one will claim to be an expert on meme coins here, that's all I mean as life-changing gains are just pure luck (opportunities that come along at the right time). Talking about big profits on meme coins that can change lives, it cannot be separated from how much money you put in there.

If your main goal is to change your life, then why didn't the profits you got from investing in meme coins previously change your life? Yep, the answer is in the amount of money you put in. So far, have you got the points? Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ticdeneb

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 02:36:28 PM

Identifying the next potential booming Memecoin can be challenging, but a crucial strategy is to discover and invest in such coins at an early stage. This approach allows you to capitalize on potential project endorsements or support, similar to Elon Musk's involvement with Dogecoin, thereby avoiding missing out on significant opportunities. Have you explored the possibilities of PONKE? It appears that PONKE might experience a surge in popularity soon, especially considering its recent listing on Bitget. It would be wise to keep an eye out for additional listings of PONKE on various platforms.

I've been noticing the 'Ponke' trend on twitter. Is it a Solana memecoin? Given the significant volumes in Solana memes currently, I'll explore this. Are there any airdrops associated with this token that you're aware of? It would help ease entry into the ecosystem.

Yes mate, PONKE is on the Solana Network. Like I mentioned earlier, it was listed recently and there are some events to commemorate it's listing. Check them here. https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603803902
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 04:12:52 PM

Over the years, new projects have emerged and now we see more and more being launched

There are way too many altcoins now and a lot of them are even scams the chance of an altcoin being successful and making its investors millionaires overnight is not that high just imagine for memecoins in which a lot were created for fun and not really for utility or profit still if you have your eye on one it wouldn’t hurt to do some research maybe join airdrops and just see where it goes
Even before, investing is not that easy as you think, even if they are investing in legit cryptos which are built for the long term. While those new and shady coins, if ever they get lucky to pump, it won't still last for a long time. Now if we are hoping to get rich and HODL them longer, the opposite thing of being rich is only going to happen to us.

Airdrops are different from investing, although many airdrops now are not free. But, if you can invest on the drops, why can you just invest for real instead? That would be cheaper and more effective of earning a better profit once the project became successful. Also airdrops are sometimes not guaranteed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 04:27:37 PM

What do you call a meme expert? Someone who gambles with their money on every single meme coin to try and find one that might gain enough hype and substantial value to provide good returns? I don't think those can be called experts, but more like testers or we could say gamblers because investing in any meme coin or any other coin of that nature is nothing less than a gamble in itself because you are not sure of the outcome and you are just making an investment to try your luck.

Meme coins are not like normal cryptocurrencies where they are backed by a meaningful project that aims to provide some usability to their community and promise to solve some issue or provide some services that are useful for the investors, so a meme coin might or might not gain success and no one can know this, if investors could know this, there would have been a lot of millionaires around us by now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 04:30:24 PM

It is unlikely.  Maybe there was a golden age at one time, but it won't last forever. You'd better stop dreaming.  Maybe you can make some money by investing in meme coin.  But it is foolish to expect much profit from it.  Better yet invest in BTC.  It is better to gain slowly with patience than to gain very quickly.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 04:34:03 PM

The best thing here is to get profit from meme coins by investing during the time of its appearance because at that time there is a greater support for new meme coins and also every meme coin is in affordable price so getting profit when the price gets higher due to demand will be suited well.

No one can control the Fluctuations in market and no one know that when this meme coin will turn into useless coin so try to take profit whenever there is a surge occurs because meme coins rarely pump to give you profit. Meme coins are not always profitable to change the life of a person but it can be true that sometimes meme coins appears which increases so much in worth that a person wants to put all amount in meme coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 04:52:00 PM

I would say that possibility is almost zero. First of all, all memecoins that turned to be life changers, made huge price pumps, are financial projects with promotional teams behind it. There isnt a memecoin, who creator made it and then boom, its price when to moon all of a sudden. Life changing amount of money is very personal. Someone will be happy to get $100, when for someone a billion is not enough. As a third reason why it is impossible for such thing to be is humans greed. When someone spend $100 for example on memecoin, he will never wait till $100 turns into $1,000,000. By the moment $100 turns into $1,000 or even lowers, a person would sell.
Shiba, doge, pepe etc made lots of people millionaires yunno

Meme coins has only trend, they just start pumping at the only while in trend, but those coins are not for holding, it is better not to hold because they only goes in one cycle. In this era, it can go to 100X, but later it is dip suddenly after that they dont getting up easily.
It's better we only invest in bitcoin if we have enough money.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 06:54:37 PM

I don't say that there is zero possibility to transform your financial life by investing in meme coins. However, the real challenge is to pinpointing the opportune moment of acquiring such coins and selling them at their peak price. Doge coin is good example, I had accumulated hundred of thousand of coins between 2017 and 2018 when its value was just few cents, but I sold it when its price reached 5 cents. Had I posseted the patience to hold onto it till 2021 when its price soared more than 60 cents, it could have transformed my financial trajectory.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 07:31:12 PM

Why there needs to be another meme coin that needs to change your life. There are countless project in the market that can outperform every crypto in the market in the upcoming altseason. We have seen this before that in every cycle some project outperform every other project in the market. In the last season we have seen sol, luna make massive pump and there are good project in terms of technology and adoption. Meme project can only pump if a whale wants to play with its price and in most cases you will be late till you identify that game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:05:13 PM

One thing about this Altcoins is you never know which one will give you the pump you expecting, all creates hypes with enough potential that will lure you into investing in them. Very difficult to make the right guest, most people who testifies of the big pump are just too lucky in purchasing the Altcoin. That is enough reason of spreading out one's investment into separate Altcoins, incase which of any decides to pump giving profits.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:30:20 PM

You could say I've been here for quite a while but nothing has made me rich in a long time, maybe because I'm mostly looking for free coins. without investing in meme coins that promise huge profits that can make us rich, we can make all our wishes come true. Maybe later I need to join to invest in the next meme coin

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 09:02:02 PM

One thing about this Altcoins is you never know which one will give you the pump you expecting, all creates hypes with enough potential that will lure you into investing in them. Very difficult to make the right guest, most people who testifies of the big pump are just too lucky in purchasing the Altcoin. That is enough reason of spreading out one's investment into separate Altcoins, incase which of any decides to pump giving profits.
There are so many altcoin in the market we can always buy and hold but the problem lies on if we are confident about the project.
Since many people keep benefiting from the crypto market and some are losing because they made the mistakes of investing in the wrong project, we need to be wise and take proper research on projects we are willing to buy. Sometimes it is very had for us to spot good project and even the good ones, we are scared of investing because of the bad experience we had when we invested inpojects that never yielded any good result.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:49:52 PM

There are so many altcoin in the market we can always buy and hold but the problem lies on if we are confident about the project.
Since many people keep benefiting from the crypto market and some are losing because they made the mistakes of investing in the wrong project, we need to be wise and take proper research on projects we are willing to buy. Sometimes it is very had for us to spot good project and even the good ones, we are scared of investing because of the bad experience we had when we invested inpojects that never yielded any good result.
As days goes by, there are many Altcoins entering into the market which one can invest in but most of them are just some piece of shitcoins. Many investors who invest do so base on the prediction from the potentials attributed to the project but may not end up getting what was expected. The good ones out there are few while the shitty ones are in larger quantities.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: