Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia on April 20  (Read 1862 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:13:35 AM

There's a big contrast between these two, Haney is very relaxed and confident while Ryan is like a kid who wants people to know how great he is, so obviously we know who will win in this fight.

Well, if we based on their last fight Haney is far greater than Ryan. Still, as we all know, this is a matter of who trains a lot more and gathers new skills from training because if Ryan's strategy works, Haney is in danger because he didn't expect any deceiving strategy from Ryan. After all, he took him as a normal opponent just like anybody else he had fought. Ryan has power and speed and that is his main key he only trains on how to work it out and land some clean punches on Haney. That's why this may be an obvious disadvantage for Ryan, I still wanted to watch it live and see if he can easily beat him despite all of Ryan's efforts to train.

Preparation is indeed vital in this sports. Even if you are a clear winner, but you failed to train hard, you can easily be beaten by the underdog. Though Haney has seemingly advantage over Garcia, he needs to work out on his plans inside the ring. You'll never know what you're gonna get once the fight begins.

With the current odds, Haney is the heavy favourite here. And stake is on the side that this fight won't go the distance as well based on the odds. Garcia for sure knows the pulse of the boxing fans and the betting public, so more then likely, he's on the serious side of preparation here to prove what he's got.

That odds for the fight not going the distance is juicy. I might place a bet later. The experts are expecting another Haney decision. But Haney is capable of stopping Ryan here. The discrepancy in skills are too wide and Haney might deform Ryan's face for a stoppage win. And the only way for Ryan to win is by KO/TKO which I am also hoping to happen if he lands his bombs, so I'm taking that bet later.

The difference in boxing to other sports is that fighters records are continuous. There are no resets like next season, next year which is why there are less upsets compared to the other sports. And a lot of fighters will also try to protect their 0. They will train hard for sure unless someone gets exploited like taking a late notice fight.

Odds does look like Ryan has no chance of winning, I might go for him to win this time. I feel like before Ryan got his 1 defeat, he was another all star boxer, and you can't take that away from him.  I think Haney is just overrated and Ryan got underrated here, so the value is on Ryan. I am not confident of this bet becasue all you are thinking Haney will win, but the odds itself are very tempting which is hard to resist.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 01:53:10 PM

Im rarely watch today boxing but today I just did quick google search about Ryan Garcia and his last match he fight against the Gervonta Davis and loss - "Gervonta Davis knocked out Ryan Garcia in the seventh round with a body shot to Ryan Garcia's right abdomen. After staggering backwards, Ryan Garcia took a knee, holding the right side of his body. The fight was praised by commentators" and If I don't mistaken is this their fist losses and if so this gonna be must watch fight in my opinion

That is his only lost in his career, against Davis but it is at 135 lbs. He won against Oscar Duarte last December and that is his last fight. So he was able to move up in weight after that lost to Davis. And to add to that, there are a lot of clauses in that fight, including rehydration clauses. Meaning even if Ryan can make the 135 lbs, he can't go and fully hydrate himself to whatever weight he is comfortable after the weigh in. And it's obviously has a effect on him as he is weak in the body and that Tank Davis took advantage of it. But now that he moves up and we haven't heard any clauses, hopefully this will be a good fight for boxing fans. However, with Ryan's recent actions, we really don't know if he can win against Haney here as he is a big underdog as per odds. Almost 6:1 now.

Nah, the questions about Ryan Garcia's potential in winning against top elite fighters still remains. Haney will for sure pose another challenge in Ryan's style of fighting as Haney is known for his defensive skills that once he gets ahead of you, he will be able to control the pace of the fight. So, that makes Ryan's speed become less effective. Also, Ryan is known to have a glass chin, which means he has weaker chin that if he got hit by a solid punch in that area, he'd most likely going to fall. I wasn't surprised to see the odds though, it is to be expected. Maybe if he fought Haney first before Davis, the odds might be closer than what we are seeing currently. Though he got an impressive win against Duarte, but Haney is a different opponent though. One thing the boxing fans have noticed about Ryan against Duarte is that he have developed a new defensive technique which is  similar to Mayweather's shoulder roll, but people don't think it would work for a caliber like Haney.

This Ryan Garcia must be famous right I just looked up about him the other day and found out about conspiracy theory that has to do with Bohemian grove or something like that.  Grin
So he famous in boxing and famous in conspiracy too??

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:24:05 PM

He is still in his prime, so I think even if he losses here, he can still make more fights and still be as popular. Of course, if he losses here, he will take a tune up fight, just like when he losses to Tank Davis.

And after he won, fans are hype again. Manny losses many fights and still with his charisma, still remain as one of boxing sweepstakes up to his retirement. Ryan though needs to be a belt holder to just continue with his hype an fans still wanting to see him.

Ryan already knows how to stay popular even if he losses, so he will stay and will have more fights. There's no way he will beat Haney, but in case he will, that would make him a top favorites and that champions will dying to fight him due to the big money he could generate in any match up.

Just imagine, this guy already has a possible fight after Haney as he is making noise on Cruz as his possible next opponent, so that's another money coming for him, and Ryan making drama in boxing makes him so popular that fans have invested on his story even though we aren't sure if he is telling the truth or not.

Pacquiao, De La Hoya and the other legends were big PPV stars even when the times they lose because they are championship level fighters. They bounced back and became champions again and again.

Meanwhile Ryan is yet to fight for his title against Haney. I think he made the wrong decision to pick Haney. How will Ryan grabs a belt when his skills are too inferior to the champions holding the belts? If he gets humiliated by Haney, I don't think he will become a PPV star again. Maybe his handlers will try another PPV event in the future again but it will fail until he gets a real belt. The underserving Romero was his biggest chance of grabbing a belt but sadly the politics stopped it from happening. But hopefully, Ryan can land his big bombs on Haney to pull an upset. Cheesy

It was all for the money I guess that's why he chooses Haney, and so he bypass Romero. If I'm not mistaken, they are 3-3 in the amateurs that Ryan even at pro ranks is very confident that he  can pull a upset at this level of Haney.

So we will see if the risk is not going to pay for Ryan in the future. It's was just my hunch that even if he takes a L here, in his next comeback fight, fans are still go crazy on him maybe it's the way he promoted his fight or his looks and charisma.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:27:20 PM

There will be an open workouts,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3RXzhKaQKw

Good promotion for their fans in the US, and if you watch it Ryan now, there are snippets of their interview and so you can see who is better in hyping the fight. Ryan though is best on what he do, we all just want that to translate in the ring so he really be the next big thing in boxing, not just a big mouth.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 04:19:33 AM

Good promotion for their fans in the US, and if you watch it Ryan now, there are snippets of their interview and so you can see who is better in hyping the fight. Ryan though is best on what he do, we all just want that to translate in the ring so he really be the next big thing in boxing, not just a big mouth.

Wow! So it seems like there is no going back for Ryan here. I think he is mentally unstable but maybe it is making him more confident to pull an upset. I hope he wins this one. Only because he is more interesting to watch. I love to see knockouts. It is okay to be defensive but constant hugging like Haney is non interesting to watch.

Of course Ryan can hype his fight more because he is already a social media influencer like Jake Paul. Imagine if Ryan and Mungia wins? Oscar De la Hoya will be the happiest man on earth. Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:45:31 AM

Wow! So it seems like there is no going back for Ryan here. I think he is mentally unstable but maybe it is making him more confident to pull an upset. I hope he wins this one. Only because he is more interesting to watch. I love to see knockouts. It is okay to be defensive but constant hugging like Haney is non interesting to watch.

Of course Ryan can hype his fight more because he is already a social media influencer like Jake Paul. Imagine if Ryan and Mungia wins? Oscar De la Hoya will be the happiest man on earth. Cheesy

Yeah, it will be the biggest accomplished for Oscar if Ryan and Jaime won their fight as a underdog. Specially Munguia which I think Oscar is still salty when Canelo move out of his GBP and make ton shit of money without him. Yes, this fight is already set with those public workout. Oscar though goes to see Devin Haney and again, somewhat doing what he is at best, trolling. And with Derick James on the side of Ryan, I think he is more confident that ever that a good trainer is behind him, have champions under him, although lately James has a bad record with Errol Spence and Jermell Charlo losing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:48:33 PM

Not only that will make Oscar the happiest promoter but Ryan believes that if he wins against Haney, which many doubt he will become the face of boxing, he claims to have touched what other boxers have done and that is becoming a social media king
“This is the time, I feel like I am stepping into my prime,” Garcia told DAZN’s YouTube channel. “I feel like in my heart, I am the face of boxing.
But if he loses Ryan will be on his way to oblivion, Ryan thinks of himself as very high and overrated when in fact he hasn't had a significant title since going pro when some of his contemporaries are title holders now.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:19:37 PM

Not only that will make Oscar the happiest promoter but Ryan believes that if he wins against Haney, which many doubt he will become the face of boxing, he claims to have touched what other boxers have done and that is becoming a social media king
“This is the time, I feel like I am stepping into my prime,” Garcia told DAZN’s YouTube channel. “I feel like in my heart, I am the face of boxing.
But if he loses Ryan will be on his way to oblivion, Ryan thinks of himself as very high and overrated when in fact he hasn't had a significant title since going pro when some of his contemporaries are title holders now.

Talking about prime, yeah, he is indeed in his prime years, but we all know that Haney is also on his peak of this career and so it will really be a clash of style here. It's good to hear that Ryan Garcia is very confident, that's what he always be in his previous fight and he knows to hype it as he become a social media king. But he should confirm his assertions by winning this fight and not just trash talking. In Munguia's case, the same for him, could be in his prime and facing a old but still king of Middleweight and current cash cow Canelo Alvarez. For me this is going to be a close fight as the young Munguia has much to prove.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:46:50 PM

Yes, he had sign the contract so he shouldn't back out from this fight. I do agree, it seems that Ryan mental issues is still there because the signs are all in his post and even in the kick off presser, he seems to be off. So in any case, this could be at least entertaining fight for us boxing fans?

I do agree that we don't want to see a fight wherein both are hugging or the other one is playing defense and on his bicycle the whole fight. But knowing Haney, which for me has the confidence base on his showing against Prograis that he has power at 140 lbs and possible to put Ryan Garcia on the canvass for good.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:42:41 PM

And it's just one week from this fight. But there are mix emotions whether tickets are going to be sold out or not. Garcia blame it all on Devin as he is not a crowd draw and it's just himself selling the fights.

On the other hand, fight is in New York, and the price is very expensive.

We will see then, if I'm not mistaken, the stadium can hold 19,000 so that is a lot of tickets to be sold.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 03:57:42 AM

And it's just one week from this fight. But there are mix emotions whether tickets are going to be sold out or not. Garcia blame it all on Devin as he is not a crowd draw and it's just himself selling the fights.

We will see then, if I'm not mistaken, the stadium can hold 19,000 so that is a lot of tickets to be sold.

It's just very expensive in New York. I remember checking tickets for their NBA team New York Knicks. That time the team was mediocre but the tickets are still more expensive than some of the top teams in the league.

Anyways, maybe it won't be sold out but pretty sure it should do decent PPV numbers if not great. But I do agree that Haney does not sell PPVs. Because he is obviously boring to watch. His last fight was sold out because he is a native of San Francisco. What makes a fighter really marketable is its ability to sell PPVs worldwide.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 05:57:26 AM

It's just very expensive in New York. I remember checking tickets for their NBA team New York Knicks. That time the team was mediocre but the tickets are still more expensive than some of the top teams in the league.

Anyways, maybe it won't be sold out but pretty sure it should do decent PPV numbers if not great. But I do agree that Haney does not sell PPVs. Because he is obviously boring to watch. His last fight was sold out because he is a native of San Francisco. What makes a fighter really marketable is its ability to sell PPVs worldwide.

According to this article below, they are not selling well.
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/04/ticket-sales-for-haney-vs-garcia-a-trainwreck-in-slow-motion/

Price Drops = Panic Mode Recently, in a desperation move, DAZN dropped the PPV price from $80 to $69.99 for the Haney vs. Garcia event. But that might not be enough to save this sinking ship of the event. With 12 days to go, DAZN might need to slash the prices in half for the event to save this vessel from going under completely.

Source: Ticket Sales For Haney Vs. Garcia: A Trainwreck In Slow Motion - Boxing News 24 (https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/04/ticket-sales-for-haney-vs-garcia-a-trainwreck-in-slow-motion/)

Haney choose Garcia to get a good PPV numbers but it seems like it's not doing well. It's different from the fight of Garcia vs Davis because both are warriors, not boring to watch in short. This fight, Haney is just too good and since he is expected to control the fight, it is also expected that it will go his way and would result to a boring fight.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:46:51 AM

@Distinctin. I very much agree. Also, I give more respect to King Ry because he was not getting an advantage through the contract terms. Tank Davis should not be a respected boxer because he only wants money and a sure win in boxing. He is not in this sport to create a legacy. He does not deserve our money, he is similar to an ICO scammer.

Has everyone witnessed the fight of Max Holloway vs. Justin Gaethje on UFC 300? Max and Justin deserves much respect! They are real fighters who go through the storm. I wish we will witness something similar for Haney vs. King Ry hehehehe. But this will be impossible.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:37:13 PM

And so with the tickets not selling, Ryan has to go troll Haney again with this kind of words, Lol,

https://twitter.com/RyanGarcia/status/1780276293021372912

Ryan though, you really don't know what's inside of that mind. There were moments he look serious and everything he says is good. Then majority are like this one, most likely he just want to be controversial and to create more hype because if the news is true that they are not selling tickets, then he has to do something to carry the load and bring it to the masses or at least put some noises again.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TravelMug

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:35:32 PM

@Distinctin. I very much agree. Also, I give more respect to King Ry because he was not getting an advantage through the contract terms. Tank Davis should not be a respected boxer because he only wants money and a sure win in boxing. He is not in this sport to create a legacy. He does not deserve our money, he is similar to an ICO scammer.

And him and his camp wanted to protect him, and so they run into this rehydration clause on Ryan so that they will have all the advantage and Ryan can't do anything because he is the B-side but just wanted to take this fight anyway.

Has everyone witnessed the fight of Max Holloway vs. Justin Gaethje on UFC 300? Max and Justin deserves much respect! They are real fighters who go through the storm. I wish we will witness something similar for Haney vs. King Ry hehehehe. But this will be impossible.

Those are two warriors in the ring and we respect that. But we can't compare this to Ryan and Devin, sure they are going to engage at some point, but I'm not seeing that kind of mano-a-mano fight. Devin will have to defend and then Ryan chasing him and be caught by Haney's jab or his power, his right hand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:25:32 PM

According to this article below, they are not selling well.
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/04/ticket-sales-for-haney-vs-garcia-a-trainwreck-in-slow-motion/

Price Drops = Panic Mode Recently, in a desperation move, DAZN dropped the PPV price from $80 to $69.99 for the Haney vs. Garcia event. But that might not be enough to save this sinking ship of the event. With 12 days to go, DAZN might need to slash the prices in half for the event to save this vessel from going under completely.

Source: Ticket Sales For Haney Vs. Garcia: A Trainwreck In Slow Motion - Boxing News 24 (https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/04/ticket-sales-for-haney-vs-garcia-a-trainwreck-in-slow-motion/)

Haney choose Garcia to get a good PPV numbers but it seems like it's not doing well. It's different from the fight of Garcia vs Davis because both are warriors, not boring to watch in short. This fight, Haney is just too good and since he is expected to control the fight, it is also expected that it will go his way and would result to a boring fight.

And this could really be the point of contention of Ryan as we have heard news that he might pull out because of poor tickets sales. But it's done now, he might have to blame Oscar again for putting the fight in New York.

Most likely this is the reason as well why Garcia is trolling Haney in his last Twitter post.

It's funny that you will really need to pass and not get all serious with all the Ryan's tweet recently. Although it shows that there could be another mental breakdown coming in his fight after this fight.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 02:58:25 AM

And so with the tickets not selling, Ryan has to go troll Haney again with this kind of words, Lol,

Ryan though, you really don't know what's inside of that mind. There were moments he look serious and everything he says is good. Then majority are like this one, most likely he just want to be controversial and to create more hype because if the news is true that they are not selling tickets, then he has to do something to carry the load and bring it to the masses or at least put some noises again.

It is also very head shaking that the boxing fans in this forum are more excited to watch an old man fight against a youtuber from Disney. I am like this also hehehehehe. Boxing should use more money to promote fights between the best boxers of the highest ranks. However, I reckon this sport is presently not on being the best boxer anymore. This has become a sport for attention and money only. It is difficult for the fans to witness who is the best in this sport.

@TravelMug. I very much agree. Devin Haney appears to not have pillow fists in this higher weight division heheheh.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:32:56 AM

^^ Yes, probably this is the best version of Haney that we might see, at 140-147 lbs, he will be no longer a pillow fisted fighter and at the same time can absorb punches too as he is no longer weight drain during his 135 lbs version. As for why the fans wanted a old legendary boxer against a Youtuber, it's all on the hype and how they promote it. I think being a legendary boxer, fans still wants if he can pull the trigger. Or on the other hand, there are fans who want to see that Youtuber be humbled by the legendary boxer. In any case, this fight is still a must see for casual and hard core boxing fans. Two young fighters in their prime, who have their rivalry in their amateur days and still up in the pro ranks bitter rivals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:37:32 AM

It is also very head shaking that the boxing fans in this forum are more excited to watch an old man fight against a youtuber from Disney. I am like this also hehehehehe. Boxing should use more money to promote fights between the best boxers of the highest ranks. However, I reckon this sport is presently not on being the best boxer anymore. This has become a sport for attention and money only. It is difficult for the fans to witness who is the best in this sport.
Boxing is a business now, we have promoters very greedy and wanted millions in every fight and so it trickle down to the boxers themselves. Floyd has started it, separating from Bob Arum and become the promoter himself. And so it sets up the blue print of the next generation and then trying to protect their 0 (like what he did to Davis career), and not facing the best unless they are going to be satisfied on how much money they will get. But we have the Saudi's though being the mediator of big fights and every promoter and boxers dream to be in that space because of the rich oil money flowing into our sports.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:38:17 AM

And Haney got his revenge,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HzBqdKmXuY

Before it was Ryan Garcia who smuck Haney in their first encounter, and now that the fight is official, they have this face off at Empire State and then this happens. You can see the face of Oscar though, concerned about what happened but Garcia just shrug it off and just love the animosity between them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████