Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your view and your opinion about Ethereum?  (Read 1027 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 06:13:40 PM

Ethereum is a profitable altcoin and it shows highest value among all altcoins. But I will say that both bitcoin and Ethereum are successful in their own places and we cannot say that one will give more profit than other because the increases in the price of Ethereum is connected with bitcoin. As now bitcoin touched the value of 61k$ so Ethereum is also increases to touch the value of more than 3300$. Our profit will depends on the amount of money which we are investing in bitcoin or Ethereum but the profit in both cases cannot be denied.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Forsyth Jones

Activity: 1162
Merit: 617

Press F for Leo

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:49:05 PM

I'm looking at ETH now, it has great potential to surpass the ATH just like Bitcoin (maybe this year), with ETF speculation for Ethereum, its price tends to have a short/medium term upward trend, similar to BTC from 2023/September until now.

But for now, I think BTC tends to appreciate more, after it stabilizes, I think investors will look more at altcoins starting with ETH.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 01:48:46 AM

In my opinion, I will rate Ethereum is the best altcoin so far basically due to its steady growth and development in the crypto space. As at the time of writing this comment, price of Ethereum is $3,422.00 which is a remarkable growth form $1737.14 as at last year - on the Coinmarketcap. Consistently, Ethereum have maintained its position as second after Bitcoin on the Conmarketcap. I think Vitalik Buterin and his team have done a good job on Ethereum. However, there is still room for improvement especially regarding the aspect of high gas fees.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 01:50:17 AM

The second most popular cryptocurrency coin is ethereum, Ethereum is ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market place. Currently many people are investing in Ethereum and they say that investing in Ethereum can be more profitable than Bitcoin, because they say that when Bitcoin is 100k then Ethereum price will reach 10k. In this they can earn more than Bitcoin. Also, some are saying that once Ethereum's SEC charges are over, the price will rise so much that they will be able to profit more than Bitcoin.

What is your view and your opinion about Ethereum? You can share if you want.
Ethereum is the second most popular coin after Bitcoin. If it is said that Ethereum investment is more profitable than Bitcoin then of course it will be wrong because I never believe that Ethereum investment is more profitable than Bitcoin investment. Looking at the current market, you can see that while Bitcoin is pumping 9%, 12% every 24 hours, Ethereum is pumping 3%, 5%. Bitcoin moves at its own pace keeping pace with bitcoin but all coins including ethereum move so ethereum can never be more profitable than bitcoin. At the current Bitcoin price, Ethereum should be worth at least $5000. Current price of Bitcoin is $61400 Ethereum price is $3414. Relatively speaking, the price of Ethereum remains low, but if the SEC charges are settled, the price will surely rise.

Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:04:53 AM

Ethereum is the second most popular coin after Bitcoin. If it is said that Ethereum investment is more profitable than Bitcoin then of course it will be wrong because I never believe that Ethereum investment is more profitable than Bitcoin investment. Looking at the current market, you can see that while Bitcoin is pumping 9%, 12% every 24 hours, Ethereum is pumping 3%, 5%. Bitcoin moves at its own pace keeping pace with bitcoin but all coins including ethereum move so ethereum can never be more profitable than bitcoin. At the current Bitcoin price, Ethereum should be worth at least $5000. Current price of Bitcoin is $61400 Ethereum price is $3414. Relatively speaking, the price of Ethereum remains low, but if the SEC charges are settled, the price will surely rise.

You can purchase 1 Ethereum but it is no longer possible to buy 1BTC. In that sense investing and accumulating ETH is easier than investing and accumulating Bitcoin. If you think in that sense then Ethereum would give you a far bigger return on your investment. Today 1 ETH is approximately $3400 and in the current market condition, it gains on average every day, if you have 1 ETH would be higher than the amount of satoshi you have accumulated. That is the sole reason why investors search for hidden gems where they can buy the full amount of it and not some part of it.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 08:13:36 AM

Ethereum (ETH) has shown remarkable growth, especially after the Shapella upgrade in April 2023.
While exact predictions vary, some experts believe ETH could reach a valuation of $40,000 by 2030.
Factors contributing to this bullish outlook include Ethereum’s unique model, scalability solutions, and its leadership in various decentralized applications (DApps)1.
Ethereum Projects to Watch:
DeFi (Decentralized Finance): Ethereum remains the heart of DeFi, powering lending, yield farming, and decentralized exchanges.
Layer 2 Solutions: Projects like Optimism, Arbitrum, and Polygon enhance Ethereum’s scalability and reduce gas fees.
NFT Ecosystem: Ethereum continues to dominate the NFT space, with platforms like OpenSea and Rarible thriving.
Ethereum 2.0: The transition to Proof-of-Stake (PoS) aims to improve efficiency and sustainability.
Ethereum ETFs: Approval of an Ethereum ETF could boost institutional adoption and drive prices
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 12:15:04 PM

I invest in the both of coins, Ethereum is the top altcoin in the market so it could be favorite to everyone, If BTC is the most expensive coin so comparatively if you can invest in ETH then your profit will be more than high from BTC investment. It's annoying to use ETH because it's high transaction fees.

adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 12:42:15 PM

I can see that Ethereum is a good project and a good cryptocurrency that is directly behind Bitcoin. Yes there is every chances that Ethereum will hit 10k plus as bitcoin hit 100k, It’can go more than 10 K and above but the only issue and  the only little difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin is that Ethereum has to be as easy to transact, such as Bitcoin, imagine if you want to do some transfer of Ethereum out from your wallet you will require a high-level of fee. Sometimes they are challenges is fees are very high on Ethereum transactions, but I can tell you that Ethereum is a good future cryptocurrency that we hit so big and it’s go more high what we can imagine and what we never thought it would be yes, it is a good project. I have gone through several analysis and the origin of how it started. Yes, it has this capability of chasing Bitcoin in hand despite the difference of the amount, but it has this potentials of going high, which has not really bring it out yet and I know it will surely happen soon within 15 to to years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 01:04:30 PM
Merited by Forsyth Jones (1)

<Snip>

One of my friends also advised me to invest in Ethereum but I did not invest in Ethereum and now it's too late. I will see if the market makes a good correction after or before then I will think about investing in Ethereum accordingly. Ethereum has already given nearly three times 3x profit to its investors. It is trading $3.5k at the time of the creation of this post. So this price to too high for taking entry into the Ethereum market That is why I am waiting patiently for it to go down to where I can take entry happily.

Besides all that Ethereum ETF favorite approval date is said to be in the Month of May which is also near. Many people say it can go $14k-$15k in the coming bull run which is why I wish to have a small entry in the Ethereum as well to try my luck there as well. Ethereum has good potential in this bull run so I hope the market will allow me to take good entry.

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 02:13:23 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin but you can't compare it with BTC. It can never reach to BTC level in my opinion but only in terms of worth not in terms of profit.If you're looking for some good profits ETH is far better then BTC it can give some high pumps like it has done in the past. BTC is safer for larger investments, you can get good profit if your investment assets are high.

On the other hand ETH is for a medium asset investment, by investing some thousand of dollars you can get a potentially good profit on ETH.but nowadays it's getting competition by other projects like SOL which is built quite similar to ETH and is doing good in the market. So there are plenty of other options as well so do a deep research you may find some good alternatives too.

niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:01:26 PM

The second most popular cryptocurrency coin is ethereum, Ethereum is ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market place. Currently many people are investing in Ethereum and they say that investing in Ethereum can be more profitable than Bitcoin, because they say that when Bitcoin is 100k then Ethereum price will reach 10k. In this they can earn more than Bitcoin. Also, some are saying that once Ethereum's SEC charges are over, the price will rise so much that they will be able to profit more than Bitcoin.

in my personal view it is true that buying ETH is more profitable than buying bitcoin because bitcoin is an asset that functions to maintain our wealth while eth is an asset for building wealth and according to my predictions with the crazy market now I am sure eth will break its all time high and it could be it will cost $10k in the next bull run

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:35:15 PM

My sentiment for Ethereum is always very good as it has the highest market cap after Bitcoin. And it will always hold its value trust it. It is expected that the price of Ethereum will cross $5k very soon even though the price of Ethereum has previously hit such a price. ETH has a lot of potential for the future so I don't think it would be bad to invest here for the long term like Bitcoin. So if someone wants to invest in ETH I don't discourage them.  However, I do not give financial advice to anyone

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:42:55 PM

I'm looking at ETH now, it has great potential to surpass the ATH just like Bitcoin (maybe this year), with ETF speculation for Ethereum, its price tends to have a short/medium term upward trend, similar to BTC from 2023/September until now.

But for now, I think BTC tends to appreciate more, after it stabilizes, I think investors will look more at altcoins starting with ETH.

ETH has had the potential since a long time. Both bitcoin and ethereum have great potential to break multiple ATH.
Now that ETH ETF is also in the news, once the ETF is approved, we can only imagine how high the price will go.
For now, lets see how high BTC breaks through. Things are getting heated up right now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Op anyone saying that Ethereum investment is more profitable than bitcoin is deceiving you and don't argue with such person because that person has no good idea in the cryptocurrency. Yes we all know that Ethereum is the second highest cryptocurrency in the ecosystem but the gap is too much. 1 ETH is $3,370 while 1 BTC is $60,761 so to which extend do you think Ethereum is more than BTC. And there is no way Ethereum investors will make more profit than bitcoin investors.

Assuming you invest into bitcoin when the price is $16k and the price rise to $100. And you can see the profit the person would make. Though you will make profit from Ethereum buy can't be compared to BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Forsyth Jones

Activity: 1162
Merit: 617

Press F for Leo

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 07:32:22 PM

We can't ignore the speculation of an approved ETF for Ethereum and what that might do to the price, and I want to be prepared for that moment, will it be the same as BTC before ETH is approved?

I think we'll have altseason starting or before a little bit of ETF approval for Ethereum, with the flow of capital migrating a little from Bitcoin to Ethereum, and with that the tokens of the ethereum ecosystem and that's it... altseason.

https://coingape.com/jim-cramer-issues-unexpected-ethereum-etf-prediction/

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 11:03:25 PM

From your point you're trying to say ethereum will outshine bitcoin in terms of price, I so much disagree with  your idea and what's the point comparing both, you can as well hold the two coins for mega profit in return. Ethereum is a good coin and the massive growth of ethereum is amazing like wise bitcoin, bitcoin as the number one best crypto doesn't mean ethereum can't compete with bitcoin, the crypto space allows competition with price fluctuating. Bitcoin will rise this bull run and other altcoins will follow suit so let's not argue about the best when we already know.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:30:15 AM

I invest in the both of coins, Ethereum is the top altcoin in the market so it could be favorite to everyone, If BTC is the most expensive coin so comparatively if you can invest in ETH then your profit will be more than high from BTC investment. It's annoying to use ETH because it's high transaction fees.
I don't think it's like that, it's not the price that influences how much profit you get but rather the percentage increase in price or how much the price increases. If low prices make you get bigger profits, why don't you choose altcoins with very low prices like Shiba or Doge?

JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 01:59:13 AM

I don't think it's like that, it's not the price that influences how much profit you get but rather the percentage increase in price or how much the price increases. If low prices make you get bigger profits, why don't you choose altcoins with very low prices like Shiba or Doge?
i think the calculation here should be taken into account, with $3k you can get 1 ethereum or 0.049 BTC. If with that money you buy 1 whole ethereum if the price increases 30% it means you got 30% increase, easy $900 but what happen if bitcoin price increases 30% and you only own fraction of it which is 0.049 BTC? well you calculate it (0.049 / 1 BTC) * 30% is what you got as a profit which is the same $900
this means that having higher capital when investing in BTC don't really plays a big role here. you  get as much profit if our capitals just too low to buy a whole bitcoin meanwhile with altcoin it will be the same but I guess he's talking about the price fluctuation that usually over the top with altcoin, since many of altcoin as we have known for a long time can get up to. really high these days so maybe he's talking about ETH gains.
therefore I think it make sense if he said that with altcoin we might get more profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:48:09 AM

Both are very worthy of being an investment option, if we consider Ethereum's expensive gas fee line, of course if the increase is more profitable I don't think it will be a significant problem. on the other hand, the increase in ethereum will usually be greater than bitcoin, and that is why many people usually choose ethereum after bitcoin in long-term investing, It will be different if we choose altcoins, even though they have bigger increases, but the risk level is also higher

SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 04:03:48 AM

Over the last two cycles, it is clear that Ethereum's growth performance has always been superior to that of Bitcoin. But one thing you should remember is that money always flows to Bitcoin first, then to Ethereum and Altcoins. Therefore, if you want to optimize profits, you can invest in Bitcoin first, then gradually transfer your position to Ethereum. This option is both safe and increases profits better because if it unfortunately falls into the adjustment period, Bitcoin will also decrease less than Ethereum. This year's cycle may be different as the Bitcoin ETF has been approved, but the ETH ETF has not yet, so it is possible that money will flow into ETH at an early stage, but in my personal prediction, this probability is quite low when the story of ETH ETF is unlikely to be approved this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: