Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: keep pleasures without incomes aside and Chase after profits  (Read 1021 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 05:46:28 PM

We earn money for life and livelihood. So nothing can be above life and livelihood. Everything in life needs a break and work has to be done. So chasing only profit doesn't seem very reasonable to me. Yes, but of course, we should chase profit but we should respect certain moments in life and spend time where profit may not be the motive. Because we know that we destroy our bodies to make money. Again, I spend money to fix the damage to the body. So from the above discussion, we understand that we should earn money for life and livelihood but in that case, we definitely need some break and it is very important to value and give time to life where profit may not be the motive. This will accelerate our long-term profitability.

Yep, money is important, but life is more important than it. One should think of earning money when they know they have the opportunity where they won't need to sacrifice something very important in their life for it, and they know they are doing okay even without it.
One should only sacrifice everything including important events and occasions in their life to earn money and profit if they know they need the money at any cost because they know they don't have any money and if they don't earn that money, they will be in trouble. If that isn't the case, one shouldn't go for it.
I would never sacrifice a very imporant thing in my life just to earn money when I know I can do absolutely okay even if I don't don't get that money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:27:55 PM

Getting married before being financially stable is one of the common mistake that should be avoided. Don't blame the women in general because there are women who sacrifices everything for their family then her husband and then for he kids and she forgot to live her life when all these responsibilities are hanging around her.

What I know is that money in every marriage is very important, and money is what we keep a family going. But I don't really know the definition of your own financially stability,  because one can still have money to provide the basic things for his family but because of some important projects the man can decide to cancel some plans to meet up some things. From what I understood from your right up it is as if man must have excessive money to be able to provide whatever the family want before planing to go into marriage.  

If a man is able to provide food and do the basic things for his family I don't think it is a bad idea of going into marriage because sometimes life is unpredictable, waiting to make more money to be rich to provide everything the family will want is not a guarantee. The target Is just to get a stable job that the income will be good to provide for the family.
Providing the basic needs for the partner is what essential and one who seeks more money even after you are making enough everything you need to survive is kind of comes under gold diggers in my opinion who should not be chosen as life partner in the first place for the better future of the family. A man might have passion towards something but he should not compromise anything to run behind it, always prioritise the family and if it's not possible then things will get complicated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 08:16:17 PM

I am not financially stable yet, so I am very much grateful for the appreciative increments in the Bitcoin market (bull-run) on going, I decided to cancel our marriage anniversary celebration because I insighted that there is more to gain In my continues hodling while the markets skyrockets than selling off my hodled coins just for ceremonial pleasures which can not profer me financial returns other than consuming the ones saved.
Now, my wife seized not to understand what my logical points about this are because she is not the one providing for the family.
As a woman she is, I clearly understood that they are attracted to pleasures especially on activities that attracts public attentions. These species of humans (women) fails to understand that it is money that afford those pleasury materials and activities they craves for which one has to utilize himself logically in economical situations so as to create financial balanced system before chasing after those financial consuming activities without the potentials of yielding incomes.

I applaud you for your resilience in extending your holding of your bitcoin because that is being practical with what you've  learnt about bitcoin. However. I don't like the fact that you called of a very remarkable event in your marriage life off totally. It would've been nicer if you reduce the budget or made it a private event between only your family, instead of the possibly community celebration planned earlier. That way your wife would've understood more and not victimize you for ignoring a very important detail of your marriage.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:27:37 PM

Your wife might feel like you're not putting in the effort because you're skipping the anniversary celebration. It's not just about the money, homie. It's about showing her you care, about the little things that make her feel special. Instead of assuming she doesn't get it, talk to her! Open communication is key in any relationship. Listen to her perspective, tell her your side, and maybe you guys can find a way to celebrate that fits both your budget and makes her feel loved-up. Think outside the box! Forget fancy dinners – maybe a romantic picnic in the park, a surprise breakfast in bed, or a DIY date night with a movie marathon and popcorn would do the trick. It's not about breaking the bank, it's about putting in the effort.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 11:39:54 PM

This doesn’t sound right. I don’t think it’s emotionally smart to just cancel your marriage anniversary celebration if you had made plans (with your wife) about it. I can understand how she’d feel because you likely raised her hopes. What I can advice is that as you have decided to rather continue hodling, the least you can do is for do a little celebration. It doesn’t have to be big with a lot of food. You can light a candle and buy a drink while you guys discuss walk down memory lane and discuss future plans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 05:06:03 AM

I am not financially stable yet, so I am very much grateful for the appreciative increments in the Bitcoin market (bull-run) on going, I decided to cancel our marriage anniversary celebration because I insighted that there is more to gain In my continues hodling while the markets skyrockets than selling off my hodled coins just for ceremonial pleasures which can not profer me financial returns other than consuming the ones saved.
Now, my wife seized not to understand what my logical points about this are because she is not the one providing for the family.
As a woman she is, I clearly understood that they are attracted to pleasures especially on activities that attracts public attentions. These species of humans (women) fails to understand that it is money that afford those pleasury materials and activities they craves for which one has to utilize himself logically in economical situations so as to create financial balanced system before chasing after those financial consuming activities without the potentials of yielding incomes.

Can't blame your wife though. I mean she has every right to misunderstand you, especially that anniversaries only comes ones a year and we never know what will happen to our marriage life moving forward.
Now, this is where you have to understand that you need to invest what you can afford to lose, because that money you put in bitcoin cannot be withdrawn anytime you want, just like the money you saved in your local bank. During bear market your money will be at a temporary loss.
 This is where you realize that a separate savings is essential when you're investing into something that is as volatile as bitcoin. That savings could either be your emergency funds or something you could use in the events like anniversaries and other important life events.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:31:03 AM

This doesn’t sound right. I don’t think it’s emotionally smart to just cancel your marriage anniversary celebration if you had made plans (with your wife) about it. I can understand how she’d feel because you likely raised her hopes. What I can advice is that as you have decided to rather continue hodling, the least you can do is for do a little celebration. It doesn’t have to be big with a lot of food. You can light a candle and buy a drink while you guys discuss walk down memory lane and discuss future plans.
You don’t have to be lavish in your marriage anniversary celebration, a simple but meaningful one is good enough. I think that’s what your wife is only longing to have, not exactly as luxurious like you imagined. The important thing is you celebrate it with her, and let her feel that she’s loved and highly valued most especially in your anniversary day. While you have your own logic of that, but I also think your wife’s reason is more valid. I suggest set another date for both of you so you can make it up for her.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:55:19 AM

Totally agree and as much as I think logically in this situation, the feelings of OP's wife should've been the one that's more prioritized compared to a small profit of hodling but now that things are over, it's probably time for OP to give back to his wife if he wants to keep her because if that celebration was supposed to be a big deal to the wife then there's going to be a problem and resentment is a really good way to destroy a marriage even if you think she's okay with the idea and you let her understood your intention of cancelling that event, she's still going to be mad at you and she'll definitely bring up that issue when you're arguing and you're going to have a problem. Hopefully OP's wife is understanding and that she'd done a different thing unlike most women about their emotion.

And to you OP, you just lost the privilege to cancel another event without that big of a backlash because there's definitely more and bigger consequences when you do this kind of stuff again, if you want to avoid that, you might want to open a dialogue with your wife about this because there seems to be some miscommunication or no communication between the two of you about this stuff.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 08:35:02 AM

Generally, women need men who are protective and that is all things and sometimes women also fulfill their needs, such as the ceremonial events that I mentioned, at least they can be done, but as simple as possible, because it is a moment that needs to be celebrated too.

Well, in this bullish market you have created an entry point that has minimal risk and maximum profit, so make sure to accept any kind of loss and talk about investment strategies in BTC. I personally still hope that one more step up and we will see BTC will fly beyond ATH it's back.

Yes. bitcoin is still facing an uncertain direction and this is also impacting altcoins, but if we see a deep price recovery if it is able to survive you will be the best winner in the market.
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 09:26:41 AM

Everyone should spend their income wisely. Of course, we should not do any luxurious work with the saved money, even if we don't do it, we will continue.  After meeting your overall needs from the money you earn, you can hold some part of the bitcoins and never withdraw this held amount.  If you spend your entire money on holdings without meeting your basic needs, you will have to withdraw your savings.  And celebrating the wedding anniversary by withdrawing the money stored in BTC is absolutely ridiculous to me.  Although now Bull Ram is running you can use the dividend from your deposit for wedding anniversary and hold the principal back in BTC.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:57:52 PM

You don’t have to be lavish in your marriage anniversary celebration, a simple but meaningful one is good enough. I think that’s what your wife is only longing to have, not exactly as luxurious like you imagined. The important thing is you celebrate it with her, and let her feel that she’s loved and highly valued most especially in your anniversary day. While you have your own logic of that, but I also think your wife’s reason is more valid. I suggest set another date for both of you so you can make it up for her.
True, but they already set the wedding, and almost the ceremony is the one that is waiting, but the OP chooses to focus on investing. Well,  we can't argue with that; it will be a waste to let the opportunity come, especially if he literally chooses to invest in bitcoin at that time, then he is already in a big profit as the bitcoin price right now is going insane. But the thing is, it is not necessary to fully cancel the wedding; instead, the OP should talk to her partner about making things simple in order to continue the wedding. You are right, a simple but meaningful wedding is enough because it shows that your partner is committed to its partner, but yeah, the OP chose to let it all out just for money. Now maybe the wedding might not happen anymore, and because of what happens, the soon-to-be wife might not forget what the future husband did to their upcoming wedding.

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:32:15 PM

Everyone irrespective of their gender is attracted to a good life and the pleasures life has to offer. I can assure you it’s not just women that are attracted to the pleasures of life.
If you had truly wanted to celebrate and have a good time with the wife on your marriage anniversary, you would have planned and saved towards it.
You’ve got to get priorities and while it’s really good to build up your wealth and trying to minimize costs and expenses along the way, you should really not forget to spend your time and money on close friends and family.

Keeping the wife and family happy is as important(perhaps more)as trying to invest and grow your wealth.
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:46:31 AM

agreed with this thing, to be a responsible man one should stick with the plan that they spewed to other people in this regard, this come out as an irresponsible act if im being honest I mean yeah investing is good even more so if turns out the money is growing, but cancelling marriage, one of sacred event, i mean really? don't you have plan before hand about this and the budget specifically allocated for this.
anyone should know that sometime its not all about money, money is just one thing i mean having many of it is great but definitely no excuses to cancel the marriage anniversary out of the blue just because you wanna invest.
as you said, little celebration will suffice, his wife will probably be happy too even with little celebration if he does good with investment definitely a win win situation here no one got hurt.
but I guess some people have their own way of doing things.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 12:06:06 PM

Don't be too hard on your family and you also need to think about their happiness even though it is ceremonial. A small celebration will not waste all the money you have because you can use other money to give your wife a little surprise. Ignoring small things that are full of meaning will lose sensitivity and instead we will be too greedy in making money, then forget about small celebrations with family.

Preparing your finances to be better is really necessary, but at a certain stage you don't need to force everything into investing. Creating better financial resources must be prepared but also not neglecting other things. I have seen how greedy people are in making money and they are actually unhappy and then try to think about why having a lot of money if our life is not happy. It's useless to make a lot of money if someone ignores the family at important celebrations because actually money can be earned but happiness needs to be prepared.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 02:23:43 PM

Totally agree and as much as I think logically in this situation, the feelings of OP's wife should've been the one that's more prioritized compared to a small profit of hodling but now that things are over, it's probably time for OP to give back to his wife if he wants to keep her because if that celebration was supposed to be a big deal to the wife then there's going to be a problem and resentment is a really good way to destroy a marriage even if you think she's okay with the idea and you let her understood your intention of cancelling that event, she's still going to be mad at you and she'll definitely bring up that issue when you're arguing and you're going to have a problem. Hopefully OP's wife is understanding and that she'd done a different thing unlike most women about their emotion.

I don’t think it’s big enough to destroy their marriage. With the tone of the topic, I can tell it was a subtle conversation with his wife, and even if she may not be really happy, she knows that he’s not doing it because he is stingy or spending the money on another woman. But I understand and agree that most women can make issues out of almost anything. Like I said, if they had planned it already, it’s bad (unless his wife totally agreed to it). And in general, it mustn’t be too big to have been canceled due to funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:22:45 PM

So money matters can get a little tricky with your partner, right? Like, you're trying to be all responsible and save for that dream vacation next year, but they'd rather grab tacos this weekend. Sound familiar? Here's the thing, getting on the same page about money doesn't have to be a drag. Think of it like a team effort, where you're both working towards the same awesome goals, like crushing debt or finally chilling on that beach.

Talk about the cool stuff you want to achieve together, whether it's a trip to Bali or finally buying a houseplant that won't die. Then, get real and figure out a budget that works for both of you. Maybe it means skipping that extra latte a few times a week, or maybe it means you both pick up some side hustles for a bit.

Remember, you're in this together! Celebrate small wins, like paying off a bill or sticking to your budget for a month. And if things get tough, don't be afraid to seek help from a financial advisor. They can be like your financial cheerleader, helping you both reach your goals.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:30:50 PM

I would say that there should really be some exemption when it comes to this manner on which we are talking about marriage event on this one, you cant really just that always think off about those future profits or gains
on which you did come up into a result that you would really holding up your marriage just for this manner. I wont really be surprised that your wife to be would really be that frustrated or would really be getting mad
with this kind of decision on which this is something that pertains about on having that bond that would really be lasting up forever in together. You did make out some delays just because you have invested.

Well, you would really be lucky if you would be having a girl that would really be that making out those kind of understanding on such situation on which they would really be that seeing
those potential and benefits rather than on rushing up yourself on getting married. This is actually that situational on which if both of you do talk about financial aspect
and trying out to build up before you both do get married then it wont really be that a good option or path to take.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 06:37:49 PM

I could understand it if it is going out with friends spending money on unnecessary things for pleasure or fun, but celebrating occasions.
No even if I only have small amount of money I would spend it on special occasion specially with my love ones to make the event more meaningful for them.
What's the point of your earning if you couldn't even celebrate a special day with them?
You could always earn money, but the memories that you could create on such occasion would only happen ones, it is not always about the income life is not just about money and you should also know it since you already have found your partner for a lifetime that you believe.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 11:42:08 PM

Sorry to say but this sounds very ridiculous, it clearly shows you are not yet ready to marry. Perhaps this should be a wakeup call for your would-be bride to make better decision  Cheesy
You should already know btc price will start to rise rapidly at some point and should not be enough reason to halt any real life event for.
I hope you can take advantage of the upcoming bull market because some people can get carried away during this period and ended up not doing as they intended.
People refuse to understand that there's life outside bitcoin;
When we begin to give our life a better treat, we will enjoy it to fullest;
The moment you realise that you are free to do what gives your life a better meaning the better;
Someone could actually sell his bitcoin for a vacation;
You owe bitcoin to take care of your problems;
Selling it to solve your problems or for marriage is not a bad idea.
Although I don't know if you intended to hold forever;
Sell some fractions of your bitcoin to buy your needs and love comfortably. You can die tomorrow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 06:31:24 PM

In short OP is not ready for marriage yet. We all know that marriage is liability and couple should know that before settling down. One or both partners should have atleast one stable source of income to avoid such situation wherein you choose the other option for your I don't know if OP mean money is for wedding day or whatsoever. We should be responsible for what we are planning to do in life so I hope OP will understand that.

OP also does not elaborate whether he is holding Bitcoins or what but let us just say he is, then there is no problem with that as long as they both have agreed on it. Since OP already has done what he think is good for them both so be it.
A married life is hard, so it shouldn't be rushed. It's not only about having a money but also about having the right partner, and the only way to know this is to hang out with them for a long period of time.

I think that a marriage can also be an asset, if we are going to be married to a rich person but if not, it can be a liability at first, though it can still turn into an asset later on, once our kids get older because they will now work for us. Our partner can also help us. To have a stable income seems hard but we can always save, just in case our income source have shut down, so that we have something to use while we look for another again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: