Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?  (Read 895 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:13:01 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time because, for some traders to wait till the real bull to show up in the market, it will make them to feel they are about to miss the opportunity and it can lead them to loose no matter what you do to help such trader.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 07:28:12 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?

You are talking as if you are new in the forum or the crypto sector at large. Understand that trading is not an investment, and losing in trading is natural. It must happen regardless of how expert you are, unless you do not trade again. If not, you must lose. However, understand that even the experts teaching other people how to trade and how they will make money out of it are also losing, but they do not exhibit their losses because some of them are paid to teach people trading.

So answer to your question now; you cannot make everyone make profit from their trading. Whatever knowledge you will impact on people, there must be people that will lose, I want you to understand the market cannot favor anybody while some people are losing some are getting profit by then, so that is how it works.

I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

Those traders did not tell you exactly why they traded their coins at that time, because if they did, you wouldn't be able to create this thread. However, in the early part of this year, the price of bitcoin was normal to invest in, so why did they trade hoping that the price would be lower than that price? They will invest when they know that the crypto market is unpredictable and can change at any time. So what made them trade their coins at that time was that they were not ready to buy and hodl bitcoin, and they are crypto traders, not investors, so they didn't want to invest. Now that they see the price hit $50,000, they are regretting their action.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 07:41:18 PM

I got your points although I was never in the shoes of an expert trader who is educating others or helping others in trades to make them some profit because that's a huge weight on the shoulders of an expert trader. I afraid to take that weight and I try to be so transparent that whenever I give a trading suggestion to anyone, either on the forum or in real life, I don't forget to give a disclaimer that "You will be responsible for the trades, I won't, you should DYOR before executing" Statements like this, can save you from big reputation cases.

People in today world are so obsessed with not accepting their own mistakes instead they will put all the mistakes on the mentor or the expert trader they are following. I was one of them, 20% to 40% of the time when I followed experts they were wrong about trades, but 80% to 60% I was wrong in understanding the trades. Some experts don't really give you good signals like "hey buy this @ and sell @" they will make statements using some trading words, that a simple person can't understand, he can't know either the expert is asking us to buy or sell, what!. That's why in order for an expert trader to make there following some profit, they have to give them some education first.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 08:13:04 PM

Technically yeah, but we also know that it won't happen. I can buy at 1 and sell at 2, you buy at 2 and sell at 3, the other guy buys at 3 and sells at 4 and this keeps going on forever. As we all know that the prices will not go up forever, that requires holding a bit when the price falls, but if the price falls then someone sold and someone bought so it negates. Trading has losses in them and its fine, there is nothing we can do about it, we shouldn't be really worried about it and we should be considering this as normal, there is no reason to just skip through the loss part and just focus on the profit part. You lose, and you win, and in return you sometimes end up with better profit ratio.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 08:27:48 PM
Merited by $weetne$$ (1)

That's normal there are some traders or investors who lose in trading you can't just make them all win because that's the cycle of crypto trading. What do you think will happen to the market if people only keep buying and no one is selling? The price will increase but you won't make any profit if you don't sell that is why exchanges were built for trading purposes if you don't have good strategies you will lose and you won't make any profit.
That is why you need to study how the market works and analyze the crypto and chart so that you know where to enter and when to sell to make a profit and have a backup strategy once it fails.

About what you heard traders regret because they sell early and hoping that the price will drop again at a very cheap price they are already late and I think those people are not traders but investors because traders are always monitoring the chart and waiting for opportunities to buy and sell later on the right time with a backup plan(stop-loss) to avoid losing much and do DCA instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 09:45:45 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses.
Because that is actually the truth. Don't ever expect that if you follow these trading experts you can be fully like them. No, that will depend on the situation and you can't make the same thinking and decision when facing the real scenario because you can't expect them to teach about what you gonna do as you are the ones who can decide it. You can apply all the tips they have but not all situations are suitable as sometimes we need to decide on our own, and that is the most common problem and a cause of losses.

Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?
No, some trades will succeed but some also will fail...

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 09:55:53 PM

Certainly not, since everyone does not have the necessary knowledge and skills that are required for a successful trading. And you can’t expect that what other traders have, some other traders may also have it. We are all unique in every way. And even if you are always taught by a veteran and professional trader, there are really chances that you won’t absorb everything, but by personal experience that goes with some inevitable losses, you will come to see and understand that it’s exactly the same thing what a professional trader is trying to teach you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 10:36:19 PM

Believe me, even though there are many professional traders out there, they are more likely scams. What I mean is those who advertise themselves in order to offer their services, which is that they will be the ones to trade for you or avail their signals. It's hard to find good professional traders that give signals for free, even if they are not free, because they can turn out to be scams. Anyway, as I said, no matter what professional you follow, the earning or result of your trade depends on the trader's decision. Even if he has a good trading signal, it's up to the trader to execute it or maximise it. It doesn't mean that you have a guide or signal that means you will follow every step from other traders. No, you should be the one who decides. That's why knowledge comes first for a trader, if yoy skip that and concerns in the earning then expect a worst results.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 10:58:53 PM

Even if you adopt the same trading strategy as those who made profits – then your share will be different. There are many things that determine whether you will make a profit or not in trading - but making everyone profitable is impossible. Of course I understand what you are saying - but it is very difficult. Every trader has different talents and different risk tolerances – it is even possible that they will not make a profit even if the strategy used is exactly the same.

Other people are just giving you advice - they are not promising you profit. Providing you with profits is not someone else's responsibility - unless you are their financier under an agreement for profit sharing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nheer

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 11:04:23 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

I don’t understand you clearly but i do know that everyone on the crypto community be it traders or holders all wants bitcoin price to rise, not only bitcoin but also altcoins too so i don’t understand where this is coming from that trader are not happy seeing bitcoin move to $50k. All bitcoiners get happy when bitcoin is going up because that is all we have all been waiting for, we anticipate the bull run because of the benefits we are entitled to and so do traders also, they wait patiently for a higher price in order to yield profit for themselves.

Holding and trading are two different things with different approaches but all are aimed to achieve similar goal (profit). All that matters is that you know what you are doing. We cannot all win at the same time because because we are all created differently at different times so our time of success differs. Losing now doesn’t mean you would not win in future, we probably not winning now because we are doing something wrong somewhere and until we identify where the problem is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 11:04:26 PM

Technically yeah, but we also know that it won't happen. I can buy at 1 and sell at 2, you buy at 2 and sell at 3, the other guy buys at 3 and sells at 4 and this keeps going on forever. As we all know that the prices will not go up forever, that requires holding a bit when the price falls, but if the price falls then someone sold and someone bought so it negates. Trading has losses in them and its fine, there is nothing we can do about it, we shouldn't be really worried about it and we should be considering this as normal, there is no reason to just skip through the loss part and just focus on the profit part. You lose, and you win, and in return you sometimes end up with better profit ratio.
i don't think that is possible because how will everybody win in crypto while even those who are winning are still battling with a lot, concerning trading, so every trader always has one challenge or the other, and you have a good point about selling at different prices not everyone can hold to the end because some people might just get small profit and the next thing will be to sell. as the price is going up it will get to a point it will crash so everything about bitcoin is making use of the opportunity which is just two buying and selling that is the two opportunity that crypto has. and if some people should lose does are the things that discourage them from continuing in their trading but it is not supposed to be so if you don't win now you can win later that is bitcoin for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 11:21:46 PM

...Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading?..

It doesn't happen that everyone in the market earns money. The cryptocurrency market is not a win-win lottery and in order for someone to make a profit, dozens of traders must lose their money. And if you can't make a profit, try to lose as little as possible using the risk management strategy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 11:38:14 PM

(...)
Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time because, for some traders to wait till the real bull to show up in the market, it will make them to feel they are about to miss the opportunity and it can lead them to loose no matter what you do to help such trader.
Obvious answer. Of course, it's impossible.  There's no easy in this world because if the answer here is yes, for sure a lot of people will take advantage and make enough money off of this.
So for me, trading is not easy to we all must learn and have proper knowledge before we start trading because it is risky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Text

Activity: 2380
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 11:40:59 PM

Even the most experienced traders cannot guarantee consistent profits for everyone. I think experts can only provide guidance, success in crypto trading often requires a combination of knowledge, experience, and discipline.

Losses are part of the trading process and even experienced traders face challenges. We should approach crypto trading with a realistic mindset, understanding both the potential gains and the associated risks. Continuous learning, adapting to market changes, and maintaining a long-term perspective can contribute to a more sustainable and successful trading experience.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 588
Merit: 516

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 11:50:45 PM

The fact is that the crypto market is very dynamic, and as such, even experts in trading sometimes end in end. The only difference between an expert trader and a newbie is that experts usually have a better strategy that helps them maximize more profit and limit losses, while newbies may not yet have developed good strategies, but both categories of traders do experience losses, so there's no one that can actually make everyone win in their crypto trading. If someone tells you that, be careful so that you don't fall for scammers who are busy promoting their channel all in the name of sharing some fake trading signals.

Any trader who is actually dedicated to practicing how to trade and developing some great strategies can maximize their profit. Although, losses are never evictable in trading.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 12:00:48 AM

Well, obviously not. Not all are good and capable enough to win their trades as some are still learning the process, or others have still not gained enough confidence to trade and lose their capital. But you can always motivate everyone to pursue on their trading learning and gain experiences in trading. With proper guidance and having positive outlook for trading, I guess in the long run, one will be more successful in trading as long as he never decides to quit due to destructive losses.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 487

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 12:01:16 AM

A trader cannot profit in all the trades he creates, but this does not mean that trading is something that exposes you to losses, as out of a total of 10 trades, you must have 6 or 7 that achieved profits, otherwise you have to reconsider your trading plan.

What I have proposed here is incomprehensible. This is not trading, but rather shorting in futures contracts. If this is true, it is wrong to do it in a rising market because the chances of the price rising are much higher than its falling, and even on the short level, price correction is always around support points and rarely occurs. It would be very bad, but if your intention is to sell now in the hope that the price will decrease in the future, then this is a long-term investment rather than trading.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 02:41:35 AM

I think the OP should better differentiate between investments in Bitcoin and trading of the coin. The confusion is that he mentioned trading whereas what he explained looks more like investments. Aside from that, no one can force anyone to do what they do not want to do, that's why it is good to learn what we want to do with our coins and act appropriately and independently. What if the expert advice is based on a condition but the coin did otherwise?

This makes investments independent affairs. But we must learn and understand how to go about it to make profits from it. If anything goes wrong, we should face the music all by ourselves as well, just the way it can be good for us if we are right in the prediction. After all, we are all speculating, no one knows it all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 03:07:03 AM

There's no such thing about being a perfect trader or shall we say that we would really to make those profits in every trades we do make. If there's one person or trader into this world something like this then
he's considered to be the richest person in the world.What you say? If trading was easy then majority of people would really going into trading but we've seen its not something that anyone would really be comfortable on dealing with it. Why? Its because its never been that easy and its never been that simple. This is why it would really be always best that you should really be that skillful enough so that you would be able
to survive into this market.

Dont rush up yourself on making those decisions on doing trading.You should assess and study out on every movement or steps you do make. Dont tend to
be having that kind of boost of confidence that you could really be able to do it easily or something that you could be able to do it without any problems because
thats not how it works or goes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 04:13:47 AM

Wrong question.

You can question yourself that "Can I make every of my trade to be successful (win) in my crypto trading?"

It's impossible because nobody can get 100% successful trading rate.

Back to your question, you can not make trades of other people as successful (win) ones. You are not them, can not control them so it's unrealistic and impossible to help anyone to gain 100% successful rate. Again let's see you can not achieve it with your trades.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 04:18:57 AM

Trading is zero sum, everybody cannot win at trading. It’s not how it works. You trade positions and the position either makes money or loses money.

You make money and usually the counter party loses it and that’s how it works. The money isn’t printed out of thin air.

It’s actually less than zero sum since there are commissions, spreads and other fees which are sent to the brokerage or exchange.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 06:59:08 AM

You cannot predict the market dude. What you can do is just based on some calculations and historical data we can estimate the price of the coin. As this is an estimation, hence it is not guaranteed that you will make profit everytime. Yes with better estimation and calculation you can reduce the chances of losses. Moreover if everyone making profits in each trade, then all rest people would have followed them and joined trading and making millions now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 08:21:29 AM

In crypto trading, it won't always be possible for everyone to make a profit. Because remember, in crypto trading, we traders seem to be competing with other traders. So every time someone makes a profit, there will definitely be someone out there who makes a loss. We can't make everyone benefit. Because in reality there will always be victims. Even if it is in the same trading signal group. So in reality not all group participants can benefit. There are several factors that cause someone to lose in trading. This could happen due to departure from the initial plan. Panic and excessive fear or because of greed. The point is that there are many psychological factors which of course are different for each person. There are those who are mentally strong and there are those who are not. Some people know risk management well and some don't.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 09:49:35 AM

You answered your own OP question; it's normal that most traders still lose in trading. That's because the market is unpredictable, apart from the volatility of crypto or bitcoin. It's not possible for all traders to win in trading because it can't be called a trading industry if everything happens like that to trader investors, do you understand?

So it is normal that there are other traders who lose in order to balance what happens in the trading industry with what happens in the market.

Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 12:03:32 PM

You cannot predict the market dude. What you can do is just based on some calculations and historical data we can estimate the price of the coin. As this is an estimation, hence it is not guaranteed that you will make profit everytime. Yes with better estimation and calculation you can reduce the chances of losses. Moreover if everyone making profits in each trade, then all rest people would have followed them and joined trading and making millions now.
The market doesn’t work like that, in trading, if someone makes money, it means that someone loses, these are the laws of the market. It will not be possible to repeat the successes of one trader if he does not share his transactions, I think that successful traders never share their transactions, because for them there is no need for this. And even if he did this, there would still be skeptics who would not follow his example, because all people are different, and they will interpret the same situation differently.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 01:29:50 PM

TBH, Your question and your query are irrelevant to each other, you are asking about making everyone win n crypto trading and your observation is that those who sold their coins earlier now have no way to get them back at the same price because the market is already on a much higher point form that point.

Now read again carefully and ask yourself does it makes sense, because a trader plays on short or a time frame and the holders or holders play on large time frames mostly zone to zone and sometimes even cycle to cycle. So can you compare the gains and losses directly? Let me elaborate on it more as a trader whether he had a short-time frame trader or a long-time frame trade he always goes with the strategy of a fixed tight or loose range of profit booking and Stops loss if one of them gets hit he exits the market without caring about how the market behaves further after closing his trade, now he'll get back with a new position and new analysis.

An investor he invents exponential gains to some limit he already set in his mindset, if gets some clues that the market is moving well and he's already in a good profit range due to fear or greed he books the profit, and if the market continues to gain he'll regret because he's not much skilled and disciplined.

Zanab247 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 03:53:18 PM

Quote from: Hamza2424
TBH, Your question and your query are irrelevant to each other, you are asking about making everyone win n crypto trading and your observation is that those who sold their coins earlier now have no way to get them back at the same price because the market is already on a much higher point form that point.
I was referring those new traders that trade their crypto when the price pump little and, they feel bad when they saw the price pumping higher above the amount they use to trade in the market. The question I asked is that can  trader expert like you help new traders to achieve profits at once? Because I have see some situation where by the experts will be telling the traders not to trade that the market price will pump more in the future but they will follow their own choice to trade and earn different profits with the other traders that follow the instructions of their mentor to earn big profits.

An investor he invents exponential gains to some limit he already set in his mindset, if gets some clues that the market is moving well and he's already in a good profit range due to fear or greed he books the profit, and if the market continues to gain he'll regret because he's not much skilled and disciplined.
That is what happened to those traders that allowed fear to deceive them to trade with the new price they saw in the market not knowing that the price will still rise higher to this current price but sometimes things like this happen for them to learn lesson from their mistakes so that, they will know how to handle their fear or emotion at the moment.

Lakai01
Legendary

Merit: 2780

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 04:57:06 PM

. The question I asked is that can  trader expert like you help new traders to achieve profits at once?
  • There is no professional trader among us who post here regularly, the majority of us trade for fun and I am sure most of us are in the red, too.
  • If someone - like the newbie trader you mentioned - wants to make a quick bug they usually don't take the hatd path and are willing to learn how to trade. They usually use tools like copy trading or preconfigured trading bots.

Those tools point combined lead me to a clean "no, it's not possible".

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 06:08:59 PM

If everybody win in trading, then who will run at loss. Trading is either you make profit or run at loss, and traders run at loss more than making profit. You can learn from expert traders and think that you have become an expert, but it is when you are in the middle of the market, that you decision decides if you will run at loss or not. You are on your own when you open a trade and that is why no one can make anyone make profit in trading because we are to do it ourselves. It is better that a trader that wants to become better in trading, should only use the amount that you can afford to lose so that you can have the market experience, and come up with your own trading strategy that will work for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rockstarguy

Merit: 586

God is great

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 07:40:01 PM

Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time because,
Cryptocurrency is an individual and personal race and learning from the best Cryptocurrency expert is not a guarantee for one to make a good trade. I think what is important for every trader to succeed in the market is to have interest to learn. When their is no interest,  even if you have the best crypto expert as tutor crypto will still be difficult for you.

Cryptocurrency seems to be understanding for people who have put in so much interest to learn it. So I think it is not about the person you are learning from but the energy you put in to learn Cryptocurrency.  The reason why most people are finding it difficult in crypto trading is because they feel the little knowledge they have about crypto is enough for them to get the desired trade they wish .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GigaBit

Activity: 1554
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 07:53:42 PM

Believe me, even though there are many professional traders out there, they are more likely scams. What I mean is those who advertise themselves in order to offer their services, which is that they will be the ones to trade for you or avail their signals. It's hard to find good professional traders that give signals for free, even if they are not free, because they can turn out to be scams. Anyway, as I said, no matter what professional you follow, the earning or result of your trade depends on the trader's decision. Even if he has a good trading signal, it's up to the trader to execute it or maximise it. It doesn't mean that you have a guide or signal that means you will follow every step from other traders. No, you should be the one who decides. That's why knowledge comes first for a trader, if yoy skip that and concerns in the earning then expect a worst results.
No one can guarantee to make profit in any trading platform and it is natural that even an experienced trader can lose. Moreover, I have never met any wise trader who did not lose. It seems to me that a trader must have a risk-taking attitude before trading. It is true that when one trader gains, others lose. Those who have good calculations and can keep themselves up to date with the trends may be successful in trading.

A skilled trader can do good research, he can be ahead of the game in terms of risk. Experienced traders will definitely be ahead of the inexperienced ones. They can estimate the possible opportunities due to which they can profit to a great extent but are not certain. Even if a trader makes profit today, there is no guarantee that he will definitely make profit tomorrow.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 10:08:55 PM

If that could be possible, then we would be seeing majority of traders are already in profits and never have to suffer from losses, but it’s not what we are seeing now. In fact, there are only few successful traders that are taking trading at its high advantage while majority are still facing inevitable losses due to lack of skills and patience while trading in the market. However, we can always make these traders more motivated to trade and never give up, but we can never give them assurance to keep trading in profits.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 04:57:07 AM

There are two ways to consider that question, the first way we can ask ourselves that question is if everyone can actually win when they trade? And this is not possible, because you must remember that trading is a zero-sum game in which in order for you to earn money, someone else has to lose it.

The second way to understand that question would be if it is possible at all for anyone to learn how to become a successful trader? And this is impossible too, because even if you were to teach a good strategy to a person, there is no way to be sure if that person will use the strategy as intended, and they may lose money even when using a profitable strategy anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shield132

Activity: 2226
Merit: 862

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 08:45:50 AM

When you make money, that happens because somebody else loses, we can't have two winners, there is only one winner and the reason why there is only one winner is that there is a loser too as well as there is a loser because there is a winner.
I'll explain to you why everybody can't win in crypto trading. When you buy a coin at 30K, that means that someone got rid of it instead of holding it. When you wait and sell your coins for 50K, that means that someone started holding at 50K, then the price falls, and the ones who bought at 50K wait for a while, price falls down at 40K, 30K, they sell because of panic, then the circle starts over again. That's how trading works Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 11:50:27 AM

The market is a wild beast and no one can tame it. Trading is a matter of momentum, although many experts advise to doing trade or stop, the difference of even a few moments can make a different result.

No one can guarantee what will happen in the market. Therefore, a trader should not depend on other people's ideas because all control is in his hands. He must be able to analyze for himself and decide quickly. Most beginner traders often don't control their emotions and don't have a TA base, so they can't handle on their moves, resulting in the wrong direction.

Trading is an ability that must continue to be honed. Teaching other people who are lazy just will make them blame us. Should you just suggest a book or video so he can learn his own so he has a strong base. Never suggest an actions, just encourage them to learn. That was my mentor's method when he taught me.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 11:57:47 AM

They are imparting tips in trading but they are not making decisions on behalf of other traders. I will tell you OP that even having those techniques and ideas from experts doesn't mean you can be like them because it matters in decision-making which we all are different.

Will you believe me saying that I can make you succeed in trading? Maybe you have trust in me but I don't think you are 100% confident that I can do it.
That is quite simple, not just words, tips, strategies, and ideas, or being with these experts makes us succeed but it matters how our minds work.

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 12:10:37 PM

The problem is not like that, but because everyone has the free will to decide whether to follow what the expert says or vice versa and not only in trading, even in all parts of life people are free to decide whether to follow or not, and also the expert is not always right, maybe his winning percentage is big but that means he has lost so that is a reference that what he says will not be fully followed by other people, because the traders who follow it also have their own analysis and it is different from the experts and choose to make decisions according to their own analysis.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 12:57:26 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? ~snip~

Well, technically yes but if you ask if I can always make them win? no I can't. Many professional traders or influencers share their tips and tricks on social media and recommend when to buy and when to sell. When they share something like that indirectly they make everyone who follows him will win in their crypto trading if his tips work well. But we never guarantee anything when we follow someone movement even our strategy will often be wrong. Don't be greedy in trading, because greed will only make your profit become losses in just one night especially when you trading altcoins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 01:48:20 PM

No, everyone have their experience and capabilities to actually win their trades on trading. Even though you tell them what to do, they have different understandings and the time you teach them how to do it then the market is already changed accordingly. That's just how trade works, some wins and some losses but the way people make it different is how they react to some situations around the market to minimize their lose chance.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kelvinid

Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 09:41:04 PM

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? ~snip~

Well, technically yes but if you ask if I can always make them win? no I can't. Many professional traders or influencers share their tips and tricks on social media and recommend when to buy and when to sell. When they share something like that indirectly they make everyone who follows him will win in their crypto trading if his tips work well. But we never guarantee anything when we follow someone movement even our strategy will often be wrong. Don't be greedy in trading, because greed will only make your profit become losses in just one night especially when you trading altcoins.
It is just like following signal groups where people think it is a sure win but not all the time it works while most of the time it is wrong. Yes, you are right in saying It can't be always as certainly we can't make it perfect. However, making someone win and become profitable lies in the hands of the trader. It is just how they decide on the situation and following others' tricks is sometimes not applicable which means that we need to decide our own.

We have these tips and ideas shared by self-proclaimed expert traders but guess what not all the time they win as well. This is enough to tell us that even following their signals is not a guarantee for success.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 09:59:19 PM

Unfortunately, no. We all have different levels in managing and performing our trades, which means the outcome would definitely not the same. Some will end up losing, while others manage to do their trades rightly and profitably, and I think being patient can do a lot in trading. While others can be very good when it comes to analyzing the market well and predicts whether it’s good to trade or not, but if they lack patience everytime they decide to trade, their trades will definitely end up meaningless and useless.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 11:42:36 PM

Even themselves sometimes lose and that's a real thing.

So for one to make the others win, they need to be consistent first with their trades before teaching. But what we're seeing in social medias having these trading gurus.

All they teach you is about the basics and strategies that are based on paper and they don't really execute the trade. While it's a good thing that many learns from them but sometimes, many of them goes to the point that they don't admit their failures or failed trades.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 01:23:09 AM

Why wont lose? There's no such thing about being a perfect trader on which having no loses on which it would really be not just right that you would really be trying out to be perfect because it would really be just
making you desperate and we do know that desperation wont really be giving something good into someone when it comes to trading. Always accept out those possible risks potential that you might be able to encounter
on which we know that with this unpredictable space, there's no way that you could really be able to make 100% accuracy when it  comes speculation.

You win some You lose some. Outcomes or results would really be entirely be depending on how well you do make yourself making those trades. Not all would really be that profitable
and not all would be successful but doesnt mean that you would really be just trying out to avoid and completely stop due to some few loses. Thing here is that
you do really end up on making yourself profitable despite of those loses. Always keep in mind that trading does have those loses inevitably and never ever
think that trying out to have zero loss because it cant be possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 08:38:45 AM

No one trades to lose, but everyone is up for profits. However, the trading market itself is unpredictable, one might trade and end with profits while others might lose the process. But this is normal in trading since no one can assure trading profitability most especially that the market itself suddenly changes its position from time to time, making the price more incalculable. Still, a lot of aspirant traders rise everyday because of the promising profits one can experience in trading.

While traders can be in profits or at loss, this is because not all traders have the potentials to trade. Some are just trying hard pretending to be good traders just to satisfy their greed for money, and yet still end up losing their funds. However, others may have been really good in trading not only because they have the knowledge and skills, but most likely they have great experiences in trading that even if a market is unfavorable to trade, they can still find some positive ways to trade just to end their trades successful.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:05:22 AM

This is not realistic to have a world where every crypto trader is going to make a profit. Trading is a zero sum game, our profit is somebody else's loss. The rapid changing prices means that every day people will see their positions making a profit or a loss. This is still unrealized gains or losses and as long as the position is not sold the money is not realized. But still it won't be possible to have a world where everybody is making profits. The money has to come from somewhere. Also the crypto trading expert themselves are not going to be able to make a profit from every trade. There will always be losing periods, that's just part of the game. The important thing is to make sure that our winnings are larger than our losses.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:22:05 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2024, 06:07:55 PM by EarnOnVictor

Unfortunately, no. We all have different levels in managing and performing our trades, which means the outcome would definitely not the same. Some will end up losing, while others manage to do their trades rightly and profitably, and I think being patient can do a lot in trading. While others can be very good when it comes to analyzing the market well and predicts whether it’s good to trade or not, but if they lack patience everytime they decide to trade, their trades will definitely end up meaningless and useless.
I like your stance here, and if it is possible for all traders to win due to how the expert traders are teaching and mentoring, that would have long happened. But it hasn't, which means that every trader can't be successful no matter how they try, something will still go wrong. Even the expert traders are facing trading challenges, and there are weeks/months they could fail, and there are some weeks/months they will win as well, it's all about how they put what they know into action and being cautious at the same time. However, one thing that is keeping successful traders outstanding is the way they manage themselves and their trading accounts better. This is why I always say that there is a thin line between a successful trader and a professional trader, and being a professional trader doesn't make you successful. You could be a professional trader because you know everything about trading and are even teaching others. You may also have your book about it that teaches about all that a trader needs to know to be successful, but still not successful.

This hints that the theoretical part is nothing compared to the application, and the real-time application varies depending on our prevailing psychology (balance or not) at that time. The trading psychology that people often underrate matters a lot. Owning to this, traders can fail or become successful in trading despite all they know, but their strategy, management, plans and psychology are important factors. The most common among these that cause traders to fail are management and psychology. Many traders have good trading strategies, but they fail to manage themselves (psychology) and their trading accounts well (risk and money management), that's the issue and it goes a long way in making the traders fail even if they know everything they supposed to know about the market trading. And this explains why you may teach 100 students about trading and only one of them may be successful. It all has to do with the right applications of what you know, or else, the trader will fail.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:39:05 AM

I got your points although I was never in the shoes of an expert trader who is educating others or helping others in trades to make them some profit because that's a huge weight on the shoulders of an expert trader. I afraid to take that weight and I try to be so transparent that whenever I give a trading suggestion to anyone, either on the forum or in real life, I don't forget to give a disclaimer that "You will be responsible for the trades, I won't, you should DYOR before executing" Statements like this, can save you from big reputation cases.

Trading is hard and this is a fact that every newbie that is venturing into it must understand, so despite the expertise of the professional trader that is tutoring them, the fact remains that loses happen, even the professionals experience loses in trading. So like you said a professional trader that is tutoring newbies about crypto trading must make them to understand the risks that is involved, that despite your best analysis the market can go against your predictions, these will prove the professionals disclaimer in case their strategies don't work at a perticular time. It's best to trade the amount that you can afford to loose, because of of uncertainties of crypto trading.

Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 01:02:29 PM

The crypto market is always very dynamic. As a result, making accurate predictions from here is a fairly difficult task. Those who are experienced traders use their own strategies in trading. As a result, they profit in most cases by trading. But those who are newbies often make wrong decisions while trading. It can be seen that there are newbies who use fake trading signals in trading and they face losses. On the other hand, those who are the right experienced traders understand the issue and avoid losses. You have to keep the loss in mind while trading. You only trade as much money as you can afford to lose.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
$weetne$$

Activity: 210
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 01:20:02 PM

Trading is hard and this is a fact that every newbie that is venturing into it must understand, so despite the expertise of the professional trader that is tutoring them, the fact remains that loses happen, even the professionals experience loses in trading.

I agree because professional also have wrong trade, there isn't anybody that can confidently tell you that they haven't lost a trade since they started trading therefore no expertise can make all their students to make profits. For one trader to make profits he has to take the money of others traders because they're selling at a lost or buying. Trading is hard because you can't be using just guessing to win. If you depend on only luck without learning how to trade you'll keep losing. Some traders lose while others win when trading is going on and you can return later to trade then you will win while other traders are losing. After you lose when trading, you don't have to give up but to learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them or you'll continue losing when you don't learn.

Distinctin

Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:35:35 PM

Even themselves sometimes lose and that's a real thing.

So for one to make the others win, they need to be consistent first with their trades before teaching. But what we're seeing in social medias having these trading gurus.

All they teach you is about the basics and strategies that are based on paper and they don't really execute the trade. While it's a good thing that many learns from them but sometimes, many of them goes to the point that they don't admit their failures or failed trades.
Everyone commits mistakes in trading and is susceptible to losses, and even market experts and trading professionals are not an exception. That is why there's no perfect traders even those crypto influencers in the social media that claimed to be highly successful and profitable traders in the market. This is the very reason why we are not capable to make everyone win in trading, because even ourselves cannot ensure profit consistency.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 225
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:52:10 PM

of course not, it is impossible if everyone can win in trading, if everyone wins who loses? Basically, when someone is said to be "profitable" it is when they sell their coins at a higher price than the price they bought them at. and a trader is said to be at a "loss" when he sells his coins at a lower price than the purchase price. So if everyone makes a profit in trading, who buys at a high price and sells at a low price? That's how trading works, am I wrong? Huh

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 04:13:36 PM

Can everyone win?  Some will be successful and some will face loss.  It should not be expected that everyone will accept good words.  Trading is relatively difficult. Not everyone can survive in it.  Even after receiving the right advice, many people cannot maintain patience.  And patience is very important in trading.  Many people cannot analyze the market which is also very important in trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 04:26:27 PM

If this is actually possible then everyone would have gotten more profit when trading, people seek advice and pay for tutorials but still it doesn't guarantee a win, even experts still experience loss or it's because you're not informed.
Learning has different process and with the right mindset I believe you'll definitely succeed. The winning you mentioned doesn't come so easy neither do people win always like consistent , no one can actually create a winning chance for you when trading, when talking about  winning chance I'm referring to a guide that will lead you when trading and with the guide you'll win, even with this guide if you fail to understand the necessary step you can still fail that's why before trading you must work on yourself first cause you're the one trading so even with the loss you dare not blame any tutor. As a beginner  try to improve in aspect of learning.
Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 04:42:41 PM

Can everyone win?  Some will be successful and some will face loss.  It should not be expected that everyone will accept good words.  Trading is relatively difficult. Not everyone can survive in it.  Even after receiving the right advice, many people cannot maintain patience.  And patience is very important in trading.  Many people cannot analyze the market which is also very important in trading.

Patient as you pointed is one key that is thought in risk management and doesn’t only applies to trading alone but also investors need it too to be able to hold onto to their coins for a longer time even in a persistent period of bearish growth. As for traders they can’t simply win even if everyone is a great trader because aside the fact that trading is based on speculations you still need others to win before you lose. This thing is termed the liquidity on trading, someone might be shorting (selling) and another person might be longing (buying) and one of this traders might use the other as liquidity that they will sweep to earn profits.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 05:11:46 PM

of course not, it is impossible if everyone can win in trading, if everyone wins who loses? Basically, when someone is said to be "profitable" it is when they sell their coins at a higher price than the price they bought them at. and a trader is said to be at a "loss" when he sells his coins at a lower price than the purchase price. So if everyone makes a profit in trading, who buys at a high price and sells at a low price? That's how trading works, am I wrong? Huh
Yes, it is not everyone that will win in crypto trading. Some newbies that did not have enough knowledge are winning while experienced traders will be losing money in some trades.
Trading requires experience, knowledge and perfection. It also requires patience if you really wants to win big, but greed is affecting some patience because some people are too greedy and greed is always leading people to the wrong direction by losing the entire money. Always good to take the little profit you have.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 05:21:52 PM

Trading is hard and this is a fact that every newbie that is venturing into it must understand, so despite the expertise of the professional trader that is tutoring them, the fact remains that loses happen, even the professionals experience loses in trading.
I agree because professional also have wrong trade, there isn't anybody that can confidently tell you that they haven't lost a trade since they started trading therefore no expertise can make all their students to make profits. For one trader to make profits he has to take the money of others traders because they're selling at a lost or buying. Trading is hard because you can't be using just guessing to win. If you depend on only luck without learning how to trade you'll keep losing. Some traders lose while others win when trading is going on and you can return later to trade then you will win while other traders are losing. After you lose when trading, you don't have to give up but to learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them or you'll continue losing when you don't learn.
Yeah true, it doesn't matter who you are, you could be someone who is making your first trade, you could be a 20 year veteran of the field nearing your retirement as well, it doesn't matter because you are going to end up losing eventually if you are not careful about it. I believe that the best thing to do in this case is to keep it going as much as we can, so that people could make some money from it, that's just the way you could go on to do as best as you possibly could.

This isn't going to be easy of course, there will be a lot of trouble but you are going to just have different results. A newbie may make some money by luck,  but long term they will lose if they don't get better, whereas a veteran may lose because unlucky move, but overall will be in profit year to year.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 07:38:02 PM

Nobody can make other to win all the trade because trading is not easy and even expert doesn't know that what will be the next condition of crypto market. We should not follow all the rules and all the decisions of others and if follow some experts then its our responsibility to not blame them after losing money because market is not under their control and it changes whenever situations alters.

We should accept our losses and due to some loss we should also not leave trading because trading is a mechanism in which sometimes we loss and sometimes we win but the main thing is our winning percentage should be more than our losing percentage. Some people will win and some will loss and all the time strategies does not works because market condition is not easy to predict and without it selection of coins also play big role in one's success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:48:14 AM

Yeah true, it doesn't matter who you are, you could be someone who is making your first trade, you could be a 20 year veteran of the field nearing your retirement as well, it doesn't matter because you are going to end up losing eventually if you are not careful about it. I believe that the best thing to do in this case is to keep it going as much as we can, so that people could make some money from it, that's just the way you could go on to do as best as you possibly could.

This isn't going to be easy of course, there will be a lot of trouble but you are going to just have different results. A newbie may make some money by luck,  but long term they will lose if they don't get better, whereas a veteran may lose because unlucky move, but overall will be in profit year to year.
Losing money is just part of the game, this is as if a person wanted to become a boxer but they did not wanted for a single punch to be landed on them, that is not happening and at some point they need to accept that getting punched over and over again is just part of their profession.

We can also apply the same logic to trading, as even the best traders that have ever lived have lost a trade, and even those which concentrate themselves on taking arbitrage opportunities, which in theory should never lose, will lose a trade from time to time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 10:40:22 AM

We may appreciate traders who have been too successful and even get influence from them but it doesn't mean they can make us win and be like them. Maybe some could make a good run and win but many will fails.

Everyone has different level of knowledge and skill which is why we can assume that even following an expert trader, we also become a successful one. Whether we like it or not, not all are meant for trading which is why some will succeed while some are not. Therefore, we don't need to force ourselves to become a trader if we feel we can't as it never have a good ending story.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 11:56:57 AM

Winning without losing is been a fantasy by a lot of traders and this is exploited by scammers then take advantage on those newbie people to scam them that's why people need to realize that always winning is not gonna happen in trading since by means that the market is unpredictable it shows that there's no guarantee at everything we do here.

Its important for people to know to be more realistic and never try to invest on some people that they gonna give you a passive profit on their trades because we cannot find any legitimate program like that and usually it will end up on scamming. We can't always win on trades but there are ways to minimize our potential losses and convert it to a win on our trades.

synchronym

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 12:05:08 PM

op never mind you. From your post I think if you have been trading you will surely understand. Whether you are experienced or inexperienced in trading there is a risk of losing money in trading. You have to understand the fact that there are many experienced people who cannot profit from every trading and there are some trainings that make them lose money no matter how experienced they are. Of course, sometimes experience becomes very important in trading, but experience is not always useful for trading, but experience is very positive for people. But an experienced person is not always going to make money through trading, there are many experienced people who are losing their money through trading.

Inwestour

Merit: 958

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:14:19 PM

Winning without losing is been a fantasy by a lot of traders and this is exploited by scammers then take advantage on those newbie people to scam them that's why people need to realize that always winning is not gonna happen in trading since by means that the market is unpredictable it shows that there's no guarantee at everything we do here.

Its important for people to know to be more realistic and never try to invest on some people that they gonna give you a passive profit on their trades because we cannot find any legitimate program like that and usually it will end up on scamming. We can't always win on trades but there are ways to minimize our potential losses and convert it to a win on our trades.
In trading, you cannot move without losses, this is an integral part of trading, even for successful traders. And whoever says that he trades without losing trades is simply lying.

And in trading it is not possible for everyone to trade with a profit, because the market works in such a way that if someone makes money, then someone loses. These are the laws of the market, and the market cannot work differently, so it is impossible to imagine a situation in which everyone makes money. This may be acceptable in some short period of time in a bull market, when everything is growing, but I am sure that even then there will be those who will be ready to play short.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:54:04 PM

We may appreciate traders who have been too successful and even get influence from them but it doesn't mean they can make us win and be like them. Maybe some could make a good run and win but many will fails.

Everyone has different level of knowledge and skill which is why we can assume that even following an expert trader, we also become a successful one. Whether we like it or not, not all are meant for trading which is why some will succeed while some are not. Therefore, we don't need to force ourselves to become a trader if we feel we can't as it never have a good ending story.
There will be so many that will fail, and it is a shame that many will attempt to be like those people and instead just end up failing instead, that's the bad part. I think it's clear that we are going to not get anything major, and we should not really be looking for anything better. Hopefully that would not be all that easy, and we could have a better return for it.

I think the bad traders are not bad traders, they are excited people who were just not ready yet, and that has to be the most important part. I believe that the best thing to improve upon would be just making sure that you are dealing with a market that does help you as well and considering they are just rushing into it without learning, they could very well be better eventually.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:59:36 PM

Many will totally fail. Not because they have good calls and signals or predictions for themselves, it can't be applicable to the other traders.
If they can win themselves, that's good but it won't be possible to all that will listen to them because we have different decision calls.
Some may be good at having those decisions that won't solely rely on the market terms while the others are not.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3055

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:21:57 AM

Of course, no one can teach all novice traders how to win. It's simply physically impossible. You know, in the last century an experiment was carried out with the so-called “turtle traders”. This experiment tried to answer the question whether any person can be taught to become a successful trader or whether success is an innate trait. It turned out that both were true. But in general, in the market, everyone cannot win in principle, because someone must lose. Sometimes large funds, such as pension funds, lose money, but much more often it is newcomers who lose money in the market.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:34:37 AM

It doesn't happen that everyone in the market earns money. The cryptocurrency market is not a win-win lottery and in order for someone to make a profit, dozens of traders must lose their money. And if you can't make a profit, try to lose as little as possible using the risk management strategy.
agree mate and I know that  in investment world there must be others that need to lose for
someone to win and that is the reality of investing world and this is why we need to understand this
deeply before getting into crypto investing as this is complete risky and yes we are not here to win
and win , we are here to lose also.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:31:12 AM

Many will totally fail. Not because they have good calls and signals or predictions for themselves, it can't be applicable to the other traders.
If they can win themselves, that's good but it won't be possible to all that will listen to them because we have different decision calls.
Some may be good at having those decisions that won't solely rely on the market terms while the others are not.
Majority of the traders are not actually in profits, but endure consistent losses. Not because trading is hard and unpredictable, but because not all traders can simply adapt other’s  successful skills and strategies. Although we do learn the same context with others, but the application varies. And to be honest, not all of those who work for others might also work for us. It still depends on the condition of our own trades, and the condition of the market itself. So while others get to live and improve their craft in trading, some have been regretting wishing they would have not suicide into trading, but only settle on long term hodling.

$weetne$$

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:06:21 PM

op never mind you. From your post I think if you have been trading you will surely understand. Whether you are experienced or inexperienced in trading there is a risk of losing money in trading. You have to understand the fact that there are many experienced people who cannot profit from every trading and there are some trainings that make them lose money no matter how experienced they are.

This is just something that happens to traders, no trader can make profits from all the trade that he's doing. Among 100 trade if a trader gets 70 percentage correctly he'll be making profits. A trader should be aware that they won't get all their trade rights some trades are there to only teach you lessons and give you good experience that you'll use when you're trading that same coin or a different coin. Everybody can't make profits even if you're the best trader in the world, some of your students or those you're giving signals will do some mistakes and they won't make profits or the market might have a different movement that'll make all those that entered the trade to have a bad trade. Crypto trading is easy to learn but also one of the hardest market to not lose when trading.

Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 02:36:22 PM

We all know that there are risks in trading without good experience in trading it is never possible to win in trading. In order to trade successfully it is necessary to have a suitable trading plan or strategy for yourself. Also you must learn to control your emotions also choosing one of the automated strategies requires determining the market evaluation index and tracking the price changes to a greater extent. Newbies jump into it greedily without learning anything and thus lose more.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 748

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:50:16 PM

It cannot make people win in every trade because trading is an activity that requires a lot of energy. Let alone making everyone win, sometimes traders also experience failure in every strategy they use to target profits.

Forcing people to win in trading is not the right thing to do and should be avoided. Experienced traders really understand conditions like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:21:20 PM

Of course, no one can teach all novice traders how to win. It's simply physically impossible. You know, in the last century an experiment was carried out with the so-called “turtle traders”. This experiment tried to answer the question whether any person can be taught to become a successful trader or whether success is an innate trait. It turned out that both were true. But in general, in the market, everyone cannot win in principle, because someone must lose. Sometimes large funds, such as pension funds, lose money, but much more often it is newcomers who lose money in the market.
In trading, losing and winning are like inseparable from each other. Someone must lose in the process, in order for the other one to win, and vice versa. But we can’t expect that everyone will win or lose at a single time. Those who come out well-experienced in the market are most likely the most profitable traders while those who are still learning the process are most probably the one who endure consistent losses. However, there are no exception from losses as even those who have higher experience in the market still lose their trades at some point.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:56:02 PM

It cannot make people win in every trade because trading is an activity that requires a lot of energy. Let alone making everyone win, sometimes traders also experience failure in every strategy they use to target profits.

Crypto trading is a risky activity and no one can guarantee that others will make a profit so they always recommend that traders do it at their own risk. Of course there are strategies on how to make profits in trading, but maintaining consistency is very difficult.

I cannot guarantee that someone who learns to trade with me can make a profit. They can certainly do what I teach, but profits will not be guaranteed and they have to consider the risks themselves even though they will also make a profit. It's not right to guarantee other traders a profit without telling them the risk of loss, so be wise.

Forcing people to win in trading is not the right thing to do and should be avoided. Experienced traders really understand conditions like this.

There is no forced and should not be forced in trading. If someone wants to trade, then it must be of their own free will and not because they are forced to. Desire will make them learn, they will be able and will also gain experience from it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:08:37 PM

In trading, losing and winning are like inseparable from each other. Someone must lose in the process, in order for the other one to win, and vice versa. But we can’t expect that everyone will win or lose at a single time. Those who come out well-experienced in the market are most likely the most profitable traders while those who are still learning the process are most probably the one who endure consistent losses. However, there are no exception from losses as even those who have higher experience in the market still lose their trades at some point.
Otherwise, these trading platforms will never survive of all traders will win. Indeed, that is the reality, some will win while some will not, and sad to say that newbies have been suffering losses while old traders making money, and the cycle continues. That is why newbies should never think they can make money in trading easily or it is instant but instead, try to face the consequences first of possible losses and survive before they will taste success. Therefore, we have to make sure that we are strong enough and keep straight on our goal despite losses and struggles, or else, quitting may appear in our minds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 12:45:44 AM

In order for trading to be profitable, it is not necessary that all trades be closed in accordance with your expectations. To do this, it is enough that the number of profitable ones is greater than the number of unprofitable ones.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
retreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 376

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 07:08:18 AM

Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time

Take the example of a teacher, he teaches all his students the same lessons, the same attention, and the same homework, but will all of his students be successful? no, there are definitely some who fail and some who succeed, because each person has a different level of learning, luck, etc. Likewise with trading, even when someone is under the same mentor with the same trading technique, the results will be different for each trader, there may be some who succeed or fail. Because there are many factors that make someone successful in trading and not all traders can achieve this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 10:04:36 AM

Same strategy, same trading tools, and everything is the same but when it comes to decision-making, there we can find who is good and who is not. We are really seeing who will earn and who will lose.

So many factors affect our trade which is why we can't assume to be successful because we are mentoring a good trader or expert as they are not there always to help us and make decisions. If not sometimes, it is probably most of the time we are the ones who make it and that it differs from them. In this case, we test how good we are and if not too lucky, we will fail and lose.

In order to become somebody, then must act alone and improve decision-making. Other people just only give us advice, nothing else so we are the one who carry ourselves.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 10:42:07 AM

I cannot guarantee that someone who learns to trade with me can make a profit. They can certainly do what I teach, but profits will not be guaranteed and they have to consider the risks themselves even though they will also make a profit. It's not right to guarantee other traders a profit without telling them the risk of loss, so be wise.
People should read this so that they don't misunderstand the meaning of trading because we already know that trading is a risky activity that doesn't always result in a profit.
We, even experienced professional traders, cannot guarantee that if we trade, we will always be in a winning position.
Never before have we found the confession of traders who spend time every day in trading who say they are always in a winning position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zoomic

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:31:22 PM

People should read this so that they don't misunderstand the meaning of trading because we already know that trading is a risky activity that doesn't always result in a profit.
We, even experienced professional traders, cannot guarantee that if we trade, we will always be in a winning position.
Never before have we found the confession of traders who spend time every day in trading who say they are always in a winning position.
You are right, there is no guarantee anywhere that  following the teachings of a trading mentor strictly will result in regular profits, professional traders still record losses. It is not even safe relying on the knowledge you gathered from one source, trading involves lots of learning from reliable sources.  The essence of learning trading from an expert or other sources  is to gain the right knowledge which you can use to form your strategy and boost your confidence as a trader. The amount of knowledge you have at your disposal have the chances of influencing your decisions while trading but there are no guarantees for regular profit or loss. This is why trading is very risky, the outcome of a trade cannot be predetermined accurately.

Zanab247 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:31:32 PM

Quote from: tvplus006
In order for trading to be profitable, it is not necessary that all trades be closed in accordance with your expectations. To do this, it is enough that the number of profitable ones is greater than the number of unprofitable ones.
That is if the numbers of traders that succeeded at the end of their crypto trading are more higher than the ones that failed ,show that you try your best as a mentor but there is no way you can help everybody to profitable from the market at once because, there are still some traders that will be doubting your impact on how to make profits from crypto trading during the bull run.

I have seen many traders who will trade their coins during the bear market, hoping that they can make a good profits from the market than to embrace loss but those that will listen to the good advise of this forum will not rush to trade than to follow the majority traders to get the right time to trade.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:40:25 PM

Wrong question.

You can question yourself that "Can I make every of my trade to be successful (win) in my crypto trading?"

It's impossible because nobody can get 100% successful trading rate.

Back to your question, you can not make trades of other people as successful (win) ones. You are not them, can not control them so it's unrealistic and impossible to help anyone to gain 100% successful rate. Again let's see you can not achieve it with your trades.
This is the question op supposed to ask not coming herw to ask unreasonable questions. What is his business with other traders whether they are making money from the market or not. The mechanism of trading is different from the way we do see it. Someone need to lose for you to gain in the market. That is how the market works. If you buy the market, someone would have to sell it for price to move.
If this two are not happening at the same time, the market will be silent and there will be no movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 05:47:31 PM

Trading is a zero sum game as long as the player number stays same. The only winners are the exchanges. It is just like gambling where the only real winners are the casinos. Whatever money you won from trading comes from the other trader who lost it. If you think you can be on the winning side more, then good luck to you. Not many people can achieve this. Being an investor is easier and the best part is, you don't need to do anything other than hodling tight. It is fine to make some trades every once in a while. In the end buying assets is a part of trading too. You can't be an investor without buying the asset first. I just don't understand people who make 10 or 100 trades in a day. That's not healthy imo.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 06:47:13 PM

Trading seems very simple and easy when mentioned to our hearing but forgot the important things we should know before going into trading, and no matter how good in trading your understanding can never be the same as others because your experience so far in the industry is not the same and others can not have that experience even though they are very brilliant to learn everything within short space but they need a mind settling to able to concentrate in trading. A as professional trader you might seems to be, you can decides to give practice to your students or people but they might impatient to wait and follow up what you have put down there by disobeying you where if they enter such trades they quickly lose money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 12:35:05 AM

That's the point of it, there is no way that anyone in the world will go without a loss, it is just not possible and has to be a lot more important. I believe that we are going to end up with some trouble one way or another, and should focus on what we could do. I believe that the best thing we could do probably would be just how we could focus on making some good return.

I understand it is not that easy, and I understand that it will take some time, but that's not what it is all about right now, it is going to be a bit of a difficult situation. I hope that we could get to a point where things will be a lot more easier for everyone involved. It is easy to assume that you are going to end up with some profit all the time, but everyone will taste losses here and there.

boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 02:38:37 AM

Trading seems very simple and easy when mentioned to our hearing but forgot the important things we should know before going into trading, and no matter how good in trading your understanding can never be the same as others because your experience so far in the industry is not the same and others can not have that experience even though they are very brilliant to learn everything within short space but they need a mind settling to able to concentrate in trading. A as professional trader you might seems to be, you can decides to give practice to your students or people but they might impatient to wait and follow up what you have put down there by disobeying you where if they enter such trades they quickly lose money.
Each person certainly has different experience and knowledge in trading and for those who already have good knowledge in trading, they will not necessarily dare to trade and only people who have experience and knowledge will be able to trade well, to be able to make a profit. in trading, of course we have to be able to know when is the right time to enter the market and be able to analyze the market well because if we cannot analyze the market well of course we will not be able to make a profit on the trade.

To be able to train other people in trading of course we have to be able to teach it correctly so as not to harm other people when trying to trade because if we teach trading to other people of course we have to be responsible for what we have taught and most people who are just starting out in trading Of course they expect immediate benefits but they are lazy to learn it properly and this is our responsibility to teach it well.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 02:51:20 AM

Each person certainly has different experience and knowledge in trading and for those who already have good knowledge in trading, they will not necessarily dare to trade and only people who have experience and knowledge will be able to trade well, to be able to make a profit. in trading, of course we have to be able to know when is the right time to enter the market and be able to analyze the market well because if we cannot analyze the market well of course we will not be able to make a profit on the trade.

To be able to train other people in trading of course we have to be able to teach it correctly so as not to harm other people when trying to trade because if we teach trading to other people of course we have to be responsible for what we have taught and most people who are just starting out in trading Of course they expect immediate benefits but they are lazy to learn it properly and this is our responsibility to teach it well.
On the other hand, even though we are the same in the way we teach, we will get different results for each person. The first influencing factor is the psychological level of each person. What is worrying is the mindset that by trading we will quickly make money easily, even though thinking like that is the beginning of destruction. Therefore, cultivating correct psychology and how to trade correctly is highly recommended

Habiba Akter

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:55:23 AM

I think anybody can,t make profit every trade because sometimes lose and some time win like this.
Renampun

Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 09:02:11 AM

If you have ever heard the phrase "even a barber can't cut himself" you will realize that a professional trader will never always win if they trade alone, they need a community or other group to exchange information about trading.
Apart from that, the income of each trader will never be the same profit, even if you trade with 5 of your friends, you will make different losses, so don't ever hope that you can match the income of a professional trader, you will only push yourself to the limit canyon. Do trading with your own abilities, find your best strategy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Minebea

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 05:04:56 PM

Why wont lose? There's no such thing about being a perfect trader on which having no loses on which it would really be not just right that you would really be trying out to be perfect because it would really be just
making you desperate and we do know that desperation wont really be giving something good into someone when it comes to trading. Always accept out those possible risks potential that you might be able to encounter
on which we know that with this unpredictable space, there's no way that you could really be able to make 100% accuracy when it  comes speculation.

Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 664

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 05:52:12 PM

If you have ever heard the phrase "even a barber can't cut himself" you will realize that a professional trader will never always win if they trade alone, they need a community or other group to exchange information about trading.
Apart from that, the income of each trader will never be the same profit, even if you trade with 5 of your friends, you will make different losses, so don't ever hope that you can match the income of a professional trader, you will only push yourself to the limit canyon. Do trading with your own abilities, find your best strategy.
Even professional traders know when they should decide to close a trade despite a loss.
In crypto trading, no one always makes a profit, they will still experience situations where they will experience losses.
A trader also cannot use one trading strategy to apply to all assets. Therefore, each trader has a different approach to analyzing the assets they will trade.
you are right, we just need to enrich our knowledge and trading skills. and make trades based on the limits of our capabilities. Manage finances well in trading.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:01:39 PM

Cryptocurrency trading have risk and normally when any trader can't avoid from losing with trading, but the have good experienced what have to do when losing or price of their coins invested have drop by holding and waiting recovery moment. I don't think all trader must earn profit with their coins trading and losses is bad thing for them, we can't make accurate predicting with many aspect why make bitcoin suddenly going drop and we must prepare alternative way when decreasing price of bitcoin or altcoin.
If you faced loss I think will make us most be careful with the next time trading, we can learn more with mistake before and make it better for earning much profitable in the next time trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:38:06 PM

If you are making profits in crypto trading then you need to understand someone is losing on the other side and that's how trading works which is not limited to crypto alone. That explains why people say they are losing despite knowing everything.

Crypto as an asset fluctuate highly compared to gold, stocks and other traditional investment so chances of making profits as well as loss is high in crypto that is why even if you made good returns it won't take too long to lose the profits you made and this is where the responsible comes into play by utilizing stop loss like features to minimize the losses we face that potentially increases the profit making over time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Webetcoins

Activity: 1932
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:54:51 AM

Trading isn't simple but it isn't as complex as it may seem, it's all about a general understanding of things. If someone can gain enough knowledge to understand everything, they won't find it difficult. However, a lot of traders don't get this at first, they don't try to gain knowledge and enter the market thinking that they know how trading works because they might have watched a couple of videos and have read a few texts from the so-called trading experts on social media or telegram groups.

Such people understand that it's not as simple as they think when they lose some money initially. Some of them try to learn after that and some will exit the market while abusing cryptocurrencies.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
$weetne$$

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 07:15:46 AM

A as professional trader you might seems to be, you can decides to give practice to your students or people but they might impatient to wait and follow up what you have put down there by disobeying you where if they enter such trades they quickly lose money.

Because people have different ways they're thinking, everybody can't make profits from trading. There has to be some traders that are losing because they didn't follow the rules of trading. Maybe they entered the trade very late or they entered too early. They would think that by entering too early that they'll be making more profits but the market can fall and they lose when they start selling out of fear. It's only when you're trading with bot that you can use many accounts to make the same exact profits as bots are perfect because they don't make mistake like how people make mistakes. You can use a bot to buy at a particular price and sell at another price, the bot will do exactly that command without mistakes. Bot are what some traders that are experienced use to buy and sell their cryptocurrency.

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 08:28:18 AM

no one can guarantee profit in trading. And you will think that the guarantee is trying to harm you. Till now there is no trader born who can guarantee profit on trading. trading is always risky and if you want to train you must accept it and you must lose. You can never avoid loss. But if someone has a long experience in trading then his losses may be less but he cannot do loss free trading.  However, the holding should be a long-term hold and definitely a potential coin holding in case losses can be avoided.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 09:41:02 AM

you are winning with your trades because some are losing with their trades, vice versa. Trading is a game of opportunity.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 04:39:46 PM

~snipped~
I like that barber expression but I beg to differ with it. I've seen several barbers who cut themselves. It's really not a big deal to them. However, I understand the second part with professional traders. I for one, I like the concept of a tree doesn't make a forest. Based on that, people of same trade should stick together to enhance themselves.

My advice on this is that no trader should see themselves as being in competition with anyone. Don't over leverage or lot size on your position in a bid to level up with anyone you know of their trading capital.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 05:19:32 PM

It's simply not possible, and it's not just about trading, it's for everything that you or anyone does in the world. There will always be inconsistencies in anything that you do no matter how good you are at doing that thing, whether you are a professional and do that thing every day and have been doing it throughout your life, you will still not be able to do it perfectly all the time and there will be days or times when you will make mistakes, that's how it is.
So when it comes to trading, it's a completely unpredictable thing, and when you are trading in an extremely volatile market, you should expect to face all sorts of situations because the market isn't going to favor you all the time and you, as a trader, should have the guts to accept that with grace.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:26:03 PM

How could you make everyone win when you are well aware that the money we earn in trading are loss for other traders.
The market moves because of traders the price moves due to their action if they would put or invest on it the price increase if they decide to sell it the price would drop down.
We can't make everyone win on trading, there would always be people who would fall or take the loss.

Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 11:46:23 PM

you are winning with your trades because some are losing with their trades, vice versa. Trading is a game of opportunity.
Exactly. One is supposed to lose to give way for the other to win, and that is not only for trading but even in gambling as well. If all traders are going to lose or win, I think the motivation will not be as high like now. However, one thing is certain, if you don’t want to trade and lose a huge amount, then don’t trade with a large capital. You can still be at loss but you can always chose to reduced or minimize your loss.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
yudi09

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:56:28 AM

-snip-
You are right, there is no guarantee anywhere that  following the teachings of a trading mentor strictly will result in regular profits, professional traders still record losses. It is not even safe relying on the knowledge you gathered from one source, trading involves lots of learning from reliable sources.  The essence of learning trading from an expert or other sources  is to gain the right knowledge which you can use to form your strategy and boost your confidence as a trader. The amount of knowledge you have at your disposal have the chances of influencing your decisions while trading but there are no guarantees for regular profit or loss. This is why trading is very risky, the outcome of a trade cannot be predetermined accurately.
One thing that is certain in trading is that patterns continuously change according to the situation. Learning is important to update and collaborate with the strategy that we will use in trading with the aim of expecting profit.
Hope is uncertain. Expectations are not always achieved. Can change over time. At least with the efforts we have prepared well, we will feel satisfied.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:59:09 PM

~snipped~
Exactly. One is supposed to lose to give way for the other to win, and that is not only for trading but even in gambling as well. If all traders are going to lose or win, I think the motivation will not be as high like now.
Exactly! We struggle in life (real life issues) because we don't know what the future holds. If anyone knows that they will turn out well in future irrespective of what they do now, how do you think they will behave now? Of course, they will relax and not exert much energy doing anything. It's the same thing with trading. If everyone wins trades and no one loses, whose capital are the winners going to be liquidating? Again, it will make trading boring. The excitement of winning and the anxiety of losing that make trading what it's will be gone. Anything that easy becomes childish, so to say.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:57:24 PM

What I want you to know in trading is that the more you go in trading the more you understand the basic things of trading, because your lose will give you an insight of correction, so therefore you have to understand the basics things of trading before you go into it, I don't really or like a situation whereby you don't know anything about trading before you venture into it, what you will be experiencing is loses..not really everyone that is a trader have know the concepts of trading, its obvious and its understanding that we should have some limitations in trading whe we have not mastered it properly.

A trader cannot profit in all the trades he creates, but this does not mean that trading is something that exposes you to losses, as out of a total of 10 trades, you must have 6 or 7 that achieved profits, otherwise you have to reconsider your trading plan.
It's luckily before a trader who trade like triple times without experiencing at list one time lost, its the lucky traders who knows the procedures of trading that make profit in trading without experiencing loss, basically a trader have to lose to enable the trader to be conscious and also take a precautions of trading.

the question op asked is impossible, because not everyone that use same trading strategies, and even though they are using same trading strategies they will be a mistake somewhere and the mistake will lead to loss, so everyone can not be accurate as same time, so they most be loss, even when you cross check make analysis of people who invest in cryptocurrency or trading you will notice that statistics of people who experience lose is higher than the one who make profit in trading and also investment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 03:23:53 PM

~snipped~
Exactly. One is supposed to lose to give way for the other to win, and that is not only for trading but even in gambling as well. If all traders are going to lose or win, I think the motivation will not be as high like now.
Exactly! We struggle in life (real life issues) because we don't know what the future holds. If anyone knows that they will turn out well in future irrespective of what they do now, how do you think they will behave now? Of course, they will relax and not exert much energy doing anything. It's the same thing with trading. If everyone wins trades and no one loses, whose capital are the winners going to be liquidating? Again, it will make trading boring. The excitement of winning and the anxiety of losing that make trading what it's will be gone. Anything that easy becomes childish, so to say.
Sometimes, we struggle even because of things that we can't control, like for example a loved one I know will pass away in the next one year due to sickness and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so while it is both about not knowing what the future holds, but sometimes you can even know what the future holds and it is not going to end up mattering at all.

We just have to be able to focus only on the things that we can control, and that's the most important part. If you focus too much on the things that you have no control over, then you are not going to make any progress. So if you really want to be a great crypto trader, do not focus on the market, focus on learning how to be a great trader and study the TA of it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 07:26:11 PM

This is true, the market is with losers if there are winners and vice versa. And that means that whenever we win, there are losers on the other side that are probably on a rage because they've lost their trades.

However, one thing is certain, if you don’t want to trade and lose a huge amount, then don’t trade with a large capital. You can still be at loss but you can always chose to reduced or minimize your loss.
The belief that the bigger capital, bigger profit is true but the risk is also higher. Compared to having an affordable amount to trade and then you can take it once you lose is just fine. But see to it whatever works for you must be done.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 07:50:22 PM

~snipped~
Sometimes, we struggle even because of things that we can't control, like for example a loved one I know will pass away in the next one year due to sickness and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so while it is both about not knowing what the future holds, but sometimes you can even know what the future holds and it is not going to end up mattering at all.

We just have to be able to focus only on the things that we can control, and that's the most important part. If you focus too much on the things that you have no control over, then you are not going to make any progress. So if you really want to be a great crypto trader, do not focus on the market, focus on learning how to be a great trader and study the TA of it.
TA+FA i should say on which i would really be that saying that it would really be that relevant and this is something that you should really be mindful about. There are really things on which we cant really be able to know and control no matter what. So it would really be that pointless that you would really be thinking up on what are the things that would happen ahead. If you are dealing with trading then it would really be just normal that you would really be needing up to make yourself that versatile. Learn up on the things on whatever you do able to encounter. Just dont make yourself that too confident that you could be able to handle up trading easily.
It is something not a skill that could really be learnt up on a short period of time. Just dont make yourself that in a rush on dealing up with this thing.

Dont make yourself that being rushed up as i have said earlier. Not all the time that you would really be able to make profitable trades. There would really be loses of course but taking those
loses are your stepping stone to become a better trader. Just learn with those things until you do make yourself way more better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 11:37:51 PM

This is true, the market is with losers if there are winners and vice versa. And that means that whenever we win, there are losers on the other side that are probably on a rage because they've lost their trades.

However, one thing is certain, if you don’t want to trade and lose a huge amount, then don’t trade with a large capital. You can still be at loss but you can always chose to reduced or minimize your loss.
The belief that the bigger capital, bigger profit is true but the risk is also higher. Compared to having an affordable amount to trade and then you can take it once you lose is just fine. But see to it whatever works for you must be done.
Losses will certainly happen whether you invest with small or bigger amount of capital. The challenge here is don’t trade unless you are ready. You should be prepared in terms of unstable market conditions, and be prepared to control or manage your emotions when your trades do not cooperate with you. Traders are always bound to lose and be in profits at some point, but you can always redirect yourself to which you think you will mostly profit, even if it means leaving trading and focus on long term hodling.
The Future

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:07:10 AM

Although it would be great if there was a foolproof method to ensure that every cryptocurrency trader succeeded, it's just not possible. Because cryptocurrency trading is such a complicated game, even experienced traders can lose money. Timing the market perfectly is nearly impossible, and emotions often cloud judgment. Education and guidance help, but ultimately, each trader must develop their own strategy and risk management approach. To succeed in cryptocurrency trading, there is no one-size-fits-all formula. It's all about staying informed, being patient, and never investing more than you can afford to lose.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 05:51:39 AM

Dont make yourself that being rushed up as i have said earlier. Not all the time that you would really be able to make profitable trades. There would really be loses of course but taking those
loses are your stepping stone to become a better trader. Just learn with those things until you do make yourself way more better.

True that, even traders that tend to be experts in the market lose some of their trades and the reason for that is that we are dealing in a market that is highly volatile and unpredictable, and the movements sometimes cannot be predicted accurately which can cause one a lost trade and it's normal.
What isn't normal is if you keep losing all your trades instead of losing just a few out of them all. When this starts happening, you need to reevaluate your trading strategies and practices to see if you are doing everything well.
If you find any shortcomings or inconsistencies from your side, you should work on them to become a more efficient trader in the long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:38:19 AM

True that, even traders that tend to be experts in the market lose some of their trades and the reason for that is that we are dealing in a market that is highly volatile and unpredictable, and the movements sometimes cannot be predicted accurately which can cause one a lost trade and it's normal.
What isn't normal is if you keep losing all your trades instead of losing just a few out of them all. When this starts happening, you need to reevaluate your trading strategies and practices to see if you are doing everything well.
If you find any shortcomings or inconsistencies from your side, you should work on them to become a more efficient trader in the long run.
The real experts or to those who are making money are the ones who arent that boastful or really just that working in silent or trading without having those kind of flexing on how much they have made out or on how much
they have profit. There's no such thing about having no loss because this is an unpredictable market and you cant really be able to make yourself be winner or profitable all the time. We do know that prices could
go up and down even if you do have the best technical analysis on which it wont really be giving out guarantees that you could really be able to make money or hit up the right spot. This is why it would really be that best that you should really be not thinking up this way so that you wont really be able to make yourself that desperate.

People would really be that becoming desperate on the time that they would really be having those kind of inputs or insights into their minds on which they would really be that
trying to make it happen even though it isnt already that realistic anymore.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 09:49:49 AM

There is no way everyone can winning crypto trading, if everyone wins so how would the profit come?
We need to understand the technicality that is involved in trading so that we can know how to fix the problem.
We don't have to see trading like the money you earn from trading is coming from an unknown source, if we make profits, it is mostly likely that others have lost there fund that is why we are making profits from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀