Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If everyone is holding their bitcoin, will there be a balance?  (Read 933 times)
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:17:31 PM

The idea behind Bitcoin was never for people to just hoard their bitcoins, Satoshi wanted people to use it as an alternative currency and for those transactions to generate "Miners fees".

The "Miners fees" will become very important in the future, because the Block reward will be reduced to zero over time, with all the "Halvings" and increased "Miners fees" are supposed to replace it. 
The future we're all talking about is here and it's also our chances to explore the opportunities closer to us and this is certainly not the time to give excuses, rather focused on the main goal which is making of credible profits at our ends. There's vast number of investors and traders in the market and not everyone will be patient enough to hold bitcoin, probably not seeing all these bullish runs. Sensing your points made, it's understandable and you also sound like a moderator because giving out vital informations these days do cost money.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:20:46 PM

If ever that happens, possibly some of these miners will stop their business and choose to work with another line of business. But on the other side, this will never stop Bitcoin from growing but would affect the transaction confirmations if only a few miners existed. But this won't worry me anything, of course, we can't just stay in investing Bitcoin if it is no longer profitable.
There will always be Bitcoin miners confirming every transaction, this will not disappear, although Halving will reduce their rewards.
Large miners still operate using renewable energy sources.

This will tell us that we don't have to rely on a single source of income but instead, we have to do more in order to have financial freedom. And in the case the will fail or stop, we still have other sources to support us.

It's a kind of diversification on the investments you do, diversifying will build your investment portfolio.
Not only on Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it can also be property, a piece of land, bonds, gold and much more.
Now I am also implementing diversification of those investments, but I also still believe in Bitcoin and the crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 02:43:52 AM

The purpose of holding is because the price is too cheap so they don't want to sell, or the price has the potential to be expensive so people don't want a small profit??
IMO, these two possibilities will not discourage buyers from bidding on other people's Bitcoins that are held. That means transactions will still occur so buying and selling will still occur. People who have made a purchase or transaction will definitely find a transaction partner who is none other than the seller. So, no one will be able to hold all the BTC that is in circulation out of circulation.

Correct me if I misunderstand the context you mean.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 03:16:03 AM

The purpose of holding is because the price is too cheap so they don't want to sell, or the price has the potential to be expensive so people don't want a small profit??
IMO, these two possibilities will not discourage buyers from bidding on other people's Bitcoins that are held. That means transactions will still occur so buying and selling will still occur. People who have made a purchase or transaction will definitely find a transaction partner who is none other than the seller. So, no one will be able to hold all the BTC that is in circulation out of circulation.

Correct me if I misunderstand the context you mean.

This discussion may be a little too complex, but this is something that is close to impossible from happening because not everyone has the same long term goals, some are just waiting for a specific percentage where they think it's a good ROI for them and then buy back at the latter when another correction occurred. So, to make things short, people doesn't have the same mindset, goals, and perception towards their investments, and the highly volatile nature of bitcoin is the living proof of that.
In any kind of investments, there are always sellers, buyers, and holders. Not because we're seeing a lot of post about holding bitcoin to maximize profit doesn't mean majority are doing it. There are several ways to maximize profit faster than just waiting for bitcoin to pump and that is what we call the traders who constantly buy and sell bitcoin and any other crypto to take advantage of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.
Again, what the OP is concerned of is close to impossible to happen.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:18:25 AM

It's just your idea but it's not possible in reality. Someone will buy the product and someone will sell it and so on as long as the market exists. We talk about holding an investment because holding an investment has a lot of potential to earn profit from it, but not everyone holds an investment. There are many who hold investments and many who only trade in Bitcoin. Assuming that those who invest will hold their investment for a long time but those who trade but their investment will not hold for a long time at all but if there is some profit they will sell and buy again. We are associated with Bitcoin and we are associated with investments so such questions may come to our mind but it is not possible to do so in reality.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:45:06 AM

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell. This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small. I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?

If this question appear dumb, please pardon me, I just need clarifications. 

According to this perspective, a liquidity crisis would rise dramatically the price of bitcoin. Because there is a limited number of bitcoin that can ever be processed, the expectation is that when demand exceeds supply, the price will continue to rise. Some people will eventually sell their bitcoins, and the price will become more stable and less unpredictable. This is predicated on the belief that higher demand for bitcoin will lead to greater growth and safety in the cryptocurrency market.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both arguments. The truth is that no one knows what will happen if everyone keeps onto their bitcoins. There is not enough of it in circulation.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 05:29:31 PM

It is not possible that every person will just hold bitcoin and will never sell it because people are a part of bitcoin just for profit so if they are getting profit then they will sell it. If more people are holding bitcoin then hopefully the price will increases because price totally depends on demand so holding means people will buy bitcoin which will directly increase its price.

Not every person is a holder but some people are also traders who buy bitcoin at lower price and when the price gets higher then they sell it so I think that there will be no one who wants to hold bitcoin forever and will never sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 798
Merit: 186

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 06:19:49 PM

BTC gains its value from being in demand by people and that's why the price is still rising even past the previous ATH there was before.
Of course there will be a balance because I don't think the 21million BTC expected to be mined has gotten to that quota yet.
Although in a real sense, HODLing might be due to bearish market seasons or for saving purposes, it defeats the actual purpose for which BTC was created and that is for it to be used as a currency for payments and transactions across borders as well as the P2p initiative to facilitate the ease of transactions.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 05:23:23 AM

humans are naturally protective of their ownerships but we are also fragile and easily blinded by money. there are so many reasons why someone would be tempted to sell their bitcoin…

one would be if someone really needed the money and they needed to cash it out then they will sell their bitcoin, we are in different life situations and we have different levels of mental strength

one could think the price might go down soon and start selling and people will soon follow because it is just in our nature to follow what we think is right

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 07:11:48 AM

First of all is not possible to me that no one would willing to exchange their BTC or selling and also trading, This is not really possible because different people have their different thoughts and what they want to do with their Bitcoin there is some countries that have accepted bitcoin as a day to day transaction like the El Salvador transaction is going down on daily basis, so there is no point of everyone having bitcoin stagnant in their wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 229

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:33:43 AM

I think you like reading about the future and the idea is certainly very interesting. Well, when everyone holds BTC someday and it is mass adopted, I think the moment of buying and selling will not disappear because as long as we are still living this life various kinds of needs and desires will arise.

and normally people who already have it will also continue to use Bitcoin for various purposes, whether for trading, investing, or when making payments, meaning there will always be demand and supply. Continue, for miners if they feel that their mining results are no longer commensurate with their operational costs, little by little they will switch and switch to a different business model because whatever happens they will always do it. able to adapt.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 10:21:12 AM

While it is very impossible to happen yet I will give my 2 cents in this topic and that is if ever happens that we will be all holding then that will produce higher in value because the more the supply gets lessen and that will be the time for altcoins to take charge(at least for a while)  but anyway like what said this will never happen lol.

pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 10:47:20 AM

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell. This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small. I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?

miners get the block reward and the sum of the fees of all transactions in the block they've solved... Next to this, ASIC's become more and more performant.
Coupled with the fact there are thousands of miners, there'll probably always be some miners for whom mining is profitable. Granted, the total hashrate might drop (so the difficulty might drop aswell), but having no miners at all doesn't seem plausible.

If there are no miners then I will start mining with my CPU happily (assuming that the hashrate drops so low that it is possible mining using a CPU again).
Even though miners won't get block rewards but they will still be getting the mining fees from all the transactions.
So yes, @everyone please stop mining and let the hashrate drop, so that I can finally use my raspberry Pi to start mining those bitcoins  Tongue

Jokes aside, people will still be selling their coins because at one point people do take profits.
If you don't sell then you don't get your profits and so there will always be people willing to sell and others willing to buy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:47:19 AM

First of all is not possible to me that no one would willing to exchange their BTC or selling and also trading, This is not really possible because different people have their different thoughts and what they want to do with their Bitcoin there is some countries that have accepted bitcoin as a day to day transaction like the El Salvador transaction is going down on daily basis, so there is no point of everyone having bitcoin stagnant in their wallet.

I don't think if it is possible for everyone to hold bitcoin in their wallet,did you know what that means? just imagine bank refusing to release money to people, because their are some countries who are currently using bitcoin as day to day transaction unlike as you said.moreover there are some situation you will find yourself into,you can decide to sell your bitcoin to solve your problems,so in this case I don't think if it is possible for everyone to hold bitcoin in their wallet.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:35:35 PM

I don't think if it is possible for everyone to hold bitcoin in their wallet,did you know what that means? just imagine bank refusing to release money to people, because their are some countries who are currently using bitcoin as day to day transaction unlike as you said.moreover there are some situation you will find yourself into,you can decide to sell your bitcoin to solve your problems,so in this case I don't think if it is possible for everyone to hold bitcoin in their wallet.
Yes, right. People are not here just for holding but earning a profit which is why they sell their Bitcoin.
Holding just happens when the market faces a huge drop but when it recovers, people start uploading their coins in exchange for fiat money. That is actually how a crypto investment works because, in the first place, we can't assure how long this Bitcoin exists which holding for many years is quite risky and has no assurance. We can hold but not forever, or else, we are making no sense. In fact, The creator never says HOLD them instead use it.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:43:50 PM

No matter how bitcoin can be profitable,  I don't think it will be possible that every Bitcoiner would hodl and never to sell.  We all have different target of making profit in bitcoin. The way we all bout bitcoin at different time, the same way we will all sell bitcoin in our time that will suit us very well. People will definitely sell their Bitcoin because we all know what we are looking for.  It is not possible for everyone to hodl bitcoin because bitcoin is not just about hodling, it can be used to purchase things.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2412

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:03:48 PM

The scenario you are mentioning is extremely unlikely because there are hundreds of thousand of people who own bitcoins, and in the future it'll be millions and millions, so is it possible that everybody decides to hold on their coins? On paper, yes, it's possibility, but in reality is almost impossible because at some point there always is someone who decides to sell for whatever reason.
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:24:04 PM

As people are holding Bitcoin, some are trading it shorting and longing while others are selling.
There are so many things that is going in the market so we need to know what we are doing so that we can keep benefiting from the market. I think we need to know what we are doing so that we could be able to know how the market is actually moving if everyone decided to hold and not to sell. There will still be people especially traders that are always ready to long and short the market on a daily basis. We need to know what we are doing so that we could actually make money from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:31:19 PM

Lets not reason the same way others do when they are lacking the understanding on how the bitcoin networks operates, everyone cannot keep on holding bitcoin at the same time, the same way we are having some buying, same some are telling, we shouldn't be moved because we are seeing the way others are buying, selling or even making their whale alert transactions of bitcoin, thinking that the entire coin will one day be centralized by some of these whales.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypto Library

Activity: 882
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:51:38 PM

Actually the main fact is not everyone in this arena is the holder. Moreover, even if someone wants to, he cannot hold all his bitcoins for the rest of his life, he has to sell them for profit. And the holding in Bitcoin will be done by those who are long-term holders, and in the cryptocurrency world, there are not only long-term holders, there are also short-term traders. Moreover, the gainer is those who hold until the right time and can sell at the right time. You may not enjoy the profit of your fund just by holding. And Bitcoin's purpose will be fulfilled only when it has an exchange.
Moreover, Bitcoin is constantly being mined and miners have no choice but to sell Bitcoin to cover their mining costs. So in reality not everyone will be holding bitcoins and we don't have to worry about bitcoin valence rules.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███