Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Thread, visit link below  (Read 10220 times)
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:38:31 AM

The logo is cool.
Looks like very professional.
But I don't like IPO coin.
If you want to make a IPO coin, I think you need find an escrow.

The way we have established this coin is through the basis of stage 1 - 3 will go into the development of this coin i.e. large projects like android wallet and the rest will be used for marketing.

Once stage 4 is complete we will use the BTC made from that stage to actually buy back the coins from the individuals that want to make a small profit off the investment hence why an escrow service may be difficult to use.

We will talk about how to accomplish this internally we may have an idea that will be presented on April 1st for the official launch of the IPO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:58:33 AM

wow I'm impressed by the number of fresh accounts in this thread  Shocked

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:03:32 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 01:17:40 AM by AltcoinAuthority

Interesting concept, I PM'd you Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:46:59 PM

Theme is a bit dark.. but interesting concempt!

Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:03:59 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 06:19:15 PM by Philll90

First of all, the concept sounds interesting. But I have a few questions and suggestions.

Just an edit on this as well since the wallets and source won't be available until the IPO investments and Buy Backs are complete then no exchange can add our coin before launch.

This will ensure that as a community we will have already given an associated value to the coin through our IPCO structure.

Correct me if I missunderstood you.
You say that there won't be a wallet and source available until the IPO is completed.
So you want to say I haven't even a prove that this coin really exists until the IPO ends (after all 7 stages)? So you just playing with numbers like "Thank you for investing 0.5 BTC your stake of xxx CPL is documented"?
You have to admit that this will lead to a very risky investment, if you can't prove that there is at least a coin behind this concept.

We do not do escrow as we are providing  buy backs which is much more efficient to the community and if you stopped to read instead of just seeing IPO and thinking its a scam we are trying a new innovative solution to IPO to allow everyone to profit.

And a suggestion to the escrow service. You wrote escrow would be difficult because of the buy backs. You could easily instruct a trustworthy member who offers an escrow service. The escrow agent could also run the buy backs for you.

CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

First of all, the concept sounds interesting. But I have a few questions and suggestions.

Just an edit on this as well since the wallets and source won't be available until the IPO investments and Buy Backs are complete then no exchange can add our coin before launch.

This will ensure that as a community we will have already given an associated value to the coin through our IPCO structure.

You say that there won't be a wallet and source available until the IPO is completed.
So you want to say I haven't even a prove that this coin really exists until the IPO ends (after all 7 stages)? So you just playing with numbers like "Thank you for investing 0.5 BTC your stake of xxx CPL is documented"?
You have to admit that this will lead to a very risky investment, if you can't prove that there is at least a coin behind this concept.

We do not do escrow as we are providing  buy backs which is much more efficient to the community and if you stopped to read instead of just seeing IPO and thinking its a scam we are trying a new innovative solution to IPO to allow everyone to profit.

And a suggestion to the escrow service. You wrote escrow would be difficult because of the buy backs. You could easily instruct a trustworthy member who offers an escrow service. The escrow agent could also run the buy backs for you.

Thank you for your questions, this is the type of constructive criticism we're looking for to smooth out the rough edges. We have decided to restructure somewhat due to everyones concerns.

We have decided to push the IPO launch date back 1 week so stage 1 will commence on around April 7th. Until then we are going to develop an online wallet and have it ready for launch. The wallet will be locked until the IPO is complete and will only allow incoming transfers, so everyone can have possession of their coins. Then once the stages sell out and an equitable distribution has been achieved, the lock will be raised and we will start hitting exchanges by the week.

Regarding escrow, we believe our new format will remove the need for an escrow since our reputation will speak for our legitimacy. As funds come in, the coins will be going out so there are no questions regarding the existence of this project. Other than that, we have already started contacting blog owners and merchants and strive to secure multiple strategic partnerships before the launch even begins.
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:37:48 PM

Thank you for your questions, this is the type of constructive criticism we're looking for to smooth out the rough edges. We have decided to restructure somewhat due to everyones concerns.

We have decided to push the IPO launch date back 1 week so stage 1 will commence on around April 7th. Until then we are going to develop an online wallet and have it ready for launch. The wallet will be locked until the IPO is complete and will only allow incoming transfers, so everyone can have possession of their coins. Then once the stages sell out and an equitable distribution has been achieved, the lock will be raised and we will start hitting exchanges by the week.

Regarding escrow, we believe our new format will remove the need for an escrow since our reputation will speak for our legitimacy. As funds come in, the coins will be going out so there are no questions regarding the existence of this project. Other than that, we have already started contacting blog owners and merchants and strive to secure multiple strategic partnerships before the launch even begins.

Thanks for the reply. It's good to hear that you spent some thoughts to that.
I'll watch this further and maybe spend some BTC.
Eggnogg

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:40:32 PM

Sounds interesting.
CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:08:15 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 10:11:50 PM by CryptoB0SS

No problem for the reply. We really do encourage constructive criticism and have decided to keep the thread unmoderated so people can see how we address the trolls.

The information in the OP will also be cut down and moved to a whitepaper because it seems like all this information right up front is a bit daunting for people. We're going to let our structure and our actions do the talking over the next few weeks so definitely keep an eye on us!  Smiley
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:34:07 PM

Is this going to be a Scrypt coin and which cryptographic hashing algorithm(s) do you plan to use?

This is a scrypt coin... After the IPO is complete we will be using POS only so we figured there was no need to include any new cryptographic hashing algorithm. We are discussing internally to perform a hard fork upon releasing the wallets to ensure that the initial coins will not be accumulating interest in our wallet. This is to ensure everyone together will start the POS at the same time.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:56:16 PM

Is this going to be a Scrypt coin and which cryptographic hashing algorithm(s) do you plan to use?

This is a scrypt coin... After the IPO is complete we will be using POS only so we figured there was no need to include any new cryptographic hashing algorithm. We are discussing internally to perform a hard fork upon releasing the wallets to ensure that the initial coins will not be accumulating interest in our wallet. This is to ensure everyone together will start the POS at the same time.

Thanks for the reply.

Despite being a PoS coin, you might want to consider implementing the x11 algorithm. This and a 30 seconds block time will place CapitalistCoin (CPL) in a class of its own. Or do I have the cat by its tail? Wink

Hahahaha definitely! We are utilizing the current new algo with 30 second instead of the traditional 500 Wink
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:03:03 PM

Our first merchant  http://btcpipeshop.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63

We will be in touch with https://www.coinpayments.net/ the second our coin is released as we have 3 other merchants that will accept CPL through their service so far.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Despite being a PoS coin, you might want to consider implementing the x11 algorithm. This and a 30 seconds block time will place CapitalistCoin (CPL) in a class of its own. Or do I have the cat by its tail? Wink

Hahahaha definitely! We are utilizing the current new algo with 30 second instead of the traditional 500 Wink

Just to make 100% sure... are you utilizing the x11 algo?  Grin

Yes yes we are

Sorry hope that clears it up Wink
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

Why we have to inverst in stages between 1-3 because we don't have option of buyback
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

Why we have to inverst in stages between 1-3 because we don't have option of buyback

We  are using stages 1-3 to use for operating expenses.

We also have given stages 1-3 extremely low buy in rates as you will be ensured to make a large return on your investment on an exchange.

If you do not accept that then please wait until stage 4 and you will be eligible to get a buy back and essentially make an immediate profit off your investment
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

i understand that poeples are frustred about IPO coins , just like me, but i think, it s well good to do not post  in their threads and let its die! posting good or bad appreciations favors only the survival of thread
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:26:32 PM

Anyone that is going to send BTC to these clowns for their IPO should just stop, take a deep breath, and buy Mintcoin or Peercoin instead  Roll Eyes

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

Anyone that is going to send BTC to these clowns for their IPO should just stop, take a deep breath, and buy Mintcoin or Peercoin instead  Roll Eyes

Your an idiot!!! I want to invest to ensure more poeople come out with innovative solutions on how to avoid asic scrypt miners and also a guaranteed return on investment.

Mintcoin and Peercoin really those are your answers then go there and buy them. This has great potential
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:43:33 PM

Guys no need to feed the trolls!!! They are just trying to get people to invest in coins they already are invested in to increase their profits its a typical response...
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

Guys no need to feed the trolls!!! They are just trying to get people to invest in coins they already are invested in to increase their profits its a typical response...

You're absolutely right, although it can be fun to feed them some times.  Grin

Hahahahahaha +1
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: