Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin now?  (Read 788 times)
internetional
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1694

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 11:18:59 AM

Look for altcoins (ALT) which you can short against Bitcoin (BTC). In Bybit, there are 11 ALT/BTC pairs for margin trading. In Binance, there are many dozens of them.

From the altcoins available for shorting, exclude those belonging to the following categories:

1. Top 10 by market capitalization (if they managed to get to the top, they might actually have some value, and shorting them could be risky).
2. Altcoins where on the 1W chart, it's evident that they have already surpassed their all-time high (this implies that at least twice someone believed in them seriously, and those reasons might still influence their price).
3. Altcoins whose price against Bitcoin is near an all-time low (shorting at the bottom is too risky).
4. Brand new altcoins (someone launched them for a reason; they're probably planning a pump).
5. Altcoins from projects that you personally respect and don't want to bet against.

For all others, feel free to open a short position with 1:1 leverage. The overall trend for all ALT/BTC pairs is downward.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 03:56:22 PM

Which altcoin shoud I be carefully looking at now as BTC goes a little down, do yoiu think..=?? Anything interesting in the trading platforms moving up against the other trend..??

Got an eye wide open on something very interesting right now, bnut don't know what you guys would  say about this at the moment...  Shocked)

I read some news and opinions from users from this forum and social media. And I started accumulating since then, namely on the ARPA/USDT trading pair on the spot market on Binance. I found out something interesting about ARPA after hearing the name DWF Labs had something to do with it. Even ARPA has listed there. And very often ARPA shows a strong accumulation level which forms new strong support every week. And often going against the trend in the market, such as when BTC corrected, it turns out that this coin actually experienced a slight increase after a small correction. And when BTC went sideways, it turned out that ARPA actually increased. What makes me interested about ARPA is because this altcoin still has a fairly small market cap and is ranked more than 400 on the CMC. Well, this is quite risky but it's worth it for me to try because I'm ready for the risk I take. And actually my position is in a profitable position now. But I still continue to hold it because I think it's only a matter of time until ARPA breaks out and penetrates the nearest resistance. DYOR

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 04:33:27 PM

Altseason is up by now but most of them nor reach their last All time high, take example ripple their ath is almost reach 3$ or something somif you buy now there's possiblity 100p% up.

But hot project right now is real world asset depin and layer 2 so make sure watch thoose project because this gonna be fire while waiting altseason

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 04:54:51 PM

If you want to take high risk, then XRP, LTC and Solana are the best coins to invest. You need to understand that high risk comes with high returns, so yes you will have the chance to get good profits, but losses are also close here. On the other hand, yes if you want to trade safely or basically invest, then BTC and ETH are the best options. They will give you little returns, but the risk involved is also very low. Hope you get the concept now OP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 05:04:18 PM

Altseason is up by now but most of them nor reach their last All time high, take example ripple their ath is almost reach 3$ or something somif you buy now there's possiblity 100p% up.

But hot project right now is real world asset depin and layer 2 so make sure watch thoose project because this gonna be fire while waiting altseason
There are so many good projects in the market we can always buy and accumulate rather waiting for who will give us assurance to buy a particular product. We need to know what we are doing so that we don't lose money looking for the best project that would give us massive profits in thr market. Crypto market is huge and we can gradually accumulate tokens that would give us profits since every token has there own season. We should not be compel to buy trending tokens because we may buy and see the market falling which could lead to loses for us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:40:32 AM

Which altcoin shoud I be carefully looking at now as BTC goes a little down, do yoiu think..=?? Anything interesting in the trading platforms moving up against the other trend..??

Got an eye wide open on something very interesting right now, bnut don't know what you guys would  say about this at the moment...  Shocked)

Bitcoin fluctuates with occasional mild corrections. But I'm not worried at all about Bitcoin's situation because it's a normal thing. Always better to focus on Ethereum, BNB, Solana coins as safe altcoins. As Bitcoin halves ahead, if you can invest in all these coins and hold them, the value of the coins will go up a lot when the market rises in the next bull season. I think the best way to invest in such coins is to hold them rather than to trade them. In case of alt coins, trade or invest always prioritize your personal decision by properly analyzing the coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 06:53:53 AM

Bitcoin fluctuates with occasional mild corrections. But I'm not worried at all about Bitcoin's situation because it's a normal thing. Always better to focus on Ethereum, BNB, Solana coins as safe altcoins. As Bitcoin halves ahead, if you can invest in all these coins and hold them, the value of the coins will go up a lot when the market rises in the next bull season. I think the best way to invest in such coins is to hold them rather than to trade them. In case of alt coins, trade or invest always prioritize your personal decision by properly analyzing the coins.
Bitcoin's correction period is almost over so BTC price is now much less volatile. And BNB and SOL have pumped a lot in this opportunity. One of the reasons BNB is pumping though is Binance's Launchpad. But SOL, ETH, BNB are quite strong altcoins so investing in them is a bit less risky. Many people are making huge profits by investing in them for long term.  So if you want to make a safe investment in altcoins, you have to focus on them the most, besides TRX, DOT, MATIC, LINK, these are also many potential coins.

synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:55:38 AM

If you want to invest in alt coins you must invest with enough caution. The most reliable coin in alt coins is Ethereum. Investing in Ethereum can be very profitable. If you want to invest in alt coins you can invest in Solana. An acquaintance of mine has made a fairly good profit investing in Solana so you can definitely invest in Solana if you want.

gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:13:24 PM

Altcoins that are more worthy of your attention right now are BNB, ETH and Solana. Meanwhile, for altcoins like memes, you can look at Pepe and Doge because both of them have also followed the price increase cycle so far and have also had price corrections in the past two days. However, for altcoins such as BNB, ETH and Solana, you can rely on them in bull market conditions because these altcoins also very often follow the increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market. So I guess all those altcoins won't be bad if you are willing to pay attention to them and take them for short term trading.

I don't have any questions about what you mentioned, but for me there is something else I can say if there is potential to be released, why not, right? Because in reality there are many potential cryptos that can actually give us a profit.

So it's really an advantage if you know how to find crypto potentials because for sure you're not going to be zero in profit this bull season to be honest.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 09:46:57 AM

There are so many good projects in the market we can always buy and accumulate rather waiting for who will give us assurance to buy a particular product. We need to know what we are doing so that we don't lose money looking for the best project that would give us massive profits in thr market. Crypto market is huge and we can gradually accumulate tokens that would give us profits since every token has there own season. We should not be compel to buy trending tokens because we may buy and see the market falling which could lead to loses for us.

You are very true the alt season is not shown up yet and my opinion is you can buy any token/coin that survive the bear market last year and still had room t grown till their reach their last ATH as long their community and the developer are still alive

Secondly I just tell to everyone that there is hot project like Real world Asses because I heard that Blackrock also investing in project that has RWA in it.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 04:41:42 PM

All reliable ALT coins in the market are directly dependent on Bitcoin. That is, the price change of Bitcoin will directly affect the price change of these coins. If you want to invest in reliable ALT coins or trade with such coins then I suggest you to have some other ALT coins like ethereum, bnb, sol which you can invest or trade with these coins. These coins are reliable enough coins in the market that the price change of all these coins will depend on the price change of Bitcoin.
Not only reliable altcoins but all coins in the cryptocurrency market depend on the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of those coins increases and when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of those coins decreases. People want to invest in reliable alt coins because there is little risk and maximum chance of profit making people want to invest in those coins. But there are many greedy people who invest in different sitcoins to get more profit in a short period of time or invest in memcoin and thus their entire money is at risk because they lose it at some point.

One should not invest in coins expecting extra profits or trade in coins that may disappear from the market at any time or whose value may drop hundreds of times in a moment. Where the money will be safe should be traded or invested with that reliable coin even if the profit is relatively less.
I think everyone who invests or trades in cryptocurrencies trades or invests with the hope of making more profit. Those of them who have enough experience or knowledge about trading or investing get maximum success from their trading or investing but everyone tries. While trading or investing we need to manage our greed or emotions as these two are very important while trading. Those who are greedy are the ones who suffer the most in trading.

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 08:21:26 PM

Well, BTC is surely down, but it won’t stay that way. So keep the faith strong, OP! As far as good altcoins go, you can check out SOL, ETH, ADA, DOT, AVAX, etc. I did my research on the ones that promise to be profitable this year. You can check it out here: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024
There are many Altcoin are available in cryptocurrency market. But all are not good Altcoin. Now a days we are seeing huge Altcoin in cryptocurrency market but all are not good. But it also true that huge good coin also available in cryptocurrency market. BNB, Sol, ETH,Doge etc. Last bull session Doge increase hugely. I think with this Altcoin more huge Altcoin available. And if anyone able to chose correct altcoin and hold that then he will be profited there has no doubt.

Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 01:02:11 PM

Hmm, you can start with exchange token because their performance in the crypto market is inevitable like BGB, BNB. OKX would have been ok too but the cex is having a problem, so just skip that one then look into AI coins and Layer 1. You can also check ENA it just recently got listed and it has been doing well since its listing

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
gunhell16

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 02:06:08 PM

If you want long-term, maybe Solana, Bonk, Kas, ICP, Tao and others. It is up to you to research what I have said. These are just a few but there are many more that have
potential in the crypto space industry market.

If you know coinmarketcap and coingecko, just take a look at the platforms I mentioned so you can see the top altcoins from layer1, layer2, meme coins and Nfts, it's up to you.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 05:01:40 PM

Re: Best altcoin now?
Those top coins. Easy-peasy.
As an investor who can't make a risky move, and invest into some low market cap coins, I would rather invest my money into top altcoins, wait for it's price to pump then sell it at a good time. I would rather wait for months if I know that I can make money in the end than investing in a lower market cap altcoin out there that has a low chance of it to give profit to me.

I will not say any specific altcoins, but at least focus on the top coins because they have the lowest chance of you getting scammed since they have the lowest risk. The reward is lower compare to other altcoins, but I would rather take a lower reward with a lower risk than a higher reward with a higher risk.

Well, if you really want to take a risk, I would suggest those popular coins might give you some profit during the bull runs. Meme coins and RWA are now I think the top 2 categories that are becoming more and more popular. You can invest into them and maybe get some profits as well. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 06:07:24 PM

Currently I rarely pay attention to altcoins but if you are interested in seeing the potential in altcoins then it should have a ranking in the top 10 of coinmarketcap. Some people talk about ETH, BNB and SOL because these altcoins have much better movements compared to others. But it depends on how you run it because each altcoin has a different level of stability.

Some people focus more on bitcoin because of various considerations that have more value from it, but it depends on a person's readiness to invest because sometimes people are also interested in altcoins in the investment process they are undertaking. It's not surprising to me why people are interested in altcoins, but I myself prefer Bitcoin as an investment because it has been so tested.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gunhell16

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 02:58:42 PM

Aren't you doing your own research, OP? because, after all, there are so many good altcoins with potential that we can actually buy. Especially now that there has been a correction in bitcoin, most of the top cryptos have also lowered their price values in the market.

Try checking coinecko dude or cmc about top altcoins and meme coins. Because what's trending right now are coins under Depin, Rws, and AI tokens.
And also add the top utilities under solana network.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 03:34:59 PM

Hmm, for now, the memes are on fire especially the meme based on the L1 narrative Officials are in hot topic these days, I'm expecting a good rally still on the way in the meme but as you know it's the crypto market nothing is reliable.

For the other altcoins, I can say that L2s are still a hot topic these days especially Matic is still super undervalued, on the other hand, Gemfi hmm somehow needs attention but the DeepAI project should not be ignored as there was a crazy rush in the AI project last few weeks back.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:14:46 PM

Aren't you doing your own research, OP? because, after all, there are so many good altcoins with potential that we can actually buy. Especially now that there has been a correction in bitcoin, most of the top cryptos have also lowered their price values in the market.

Try checking coinecko dude or cmc about top altcoins and meme coins. Because what's trending right now are coins under Depin, Rws, and AI tokens.
And also add the top utilities under solana network.

if you follow the trend to trade or to invest. You have to be good at short-term planning. Trends developing in the market can change in a short time. it can be profitable but it can also harm you if you lose momentum.
like the Bitcoin pump momentum that occurred some time ago. that makes the market conditions of most altcoins also quite good. but if you enter at a time like that, then the situation will be different now when the market experiences a correction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 07:52:56 PM

At the moment there are no interesting altcoins for me to consider other than the popular altcoins that are widely mentioned in the order of marketcap above.
There are no other altcoins that attract attention, let alone mention them for your consideration. Ethereum and several altcoins in the top 10 are still in the calculations of many traders to welcome the highest prices following Bitcoin.

My courage to accumulate money there has diminished because Bitcoin is the only coin that is most promising for me to expect returns.
If the SOLANA mentioned after your attention is available for you to choose, I am not interfering by telling you that. DYOR.