Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever done something crazy to bet?  (Read 2202 times)
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:00:25 PM

Hi community,

I remember when I was in middle school, we used to play cards almost every day, and our stupidity reached the point where we would skip classes while we were inside school. The method of playing was easy, as the largest number was the winning card. So, some of my friends and I would gather in the middle school bathroom and make bets with the money that we had collected  from selling cigarettes.
Of course, this is not something I am proud of and I do not recommend it to everyone, but it's just childhood memories .

-Have you ever bet at the wrong place and the wrong time?
With this your concept that is why I always emphasize on that gambling is something we learn from childhood and the nobody transfer the knowledge of gambling to us or teach anybody gambling so that is why I always say that whoever that is gambling nose what is doing because it is started from when it was a child not now for them to start betting when there are in school I think about they have knows the rules because they started initially when there are small to play Gamble so I don't blame anyone for that but I will tell you that you should not take this as a good story for yourself, because gambling is not something someone have to be proud of

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:05:44 PM

Childhood memories like that were nostalgic and you'll just laugh at it when you get to the point of getting older when you try to remember it.

Everyone has their own moments like this if pertains to gambling and some may even say that they've picked some money from their parents pockets just to gamble.

One crazy moment of mine when I thought that I can really live a well off life by just doing gambling and I did it for a few days but no can do.

rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:08:45 PM

Gambling is very unpredictable and you might think you are correct in your prediction but then you find out it went south after the game is over. I have experienced losses lots of time even betting on the team with the lower odds.

My craziest experience in betting actually happened when I went against what I am used to by betting on the team with the highest odds, as high as 35 odds against a team so good they don't have win or draw option.

The game started greatly early goal from my team that last almost all through the match. The most interesting part was that I was very close to winning until additional time when the other team scored to equalize..

Good insinuations, gamble predictions can never be sure when luck is not near the prediction. I have done so many predictions on my own and out of 30 separate tickets predictions I have won not more than 17 or 15 of them.
   I am just saying that many gamblers always put their hopes in their games when they predict, but unknowingly bets are not sure because they are part of gamble, and gamble is not a thing of making money.
   Gamble can be fun when you do it the right way and some people also makes it a side hustle, although I have nothing against it when you are not addicted or gradually getting addicted to it.
   Some gamblers finds favours on their first experience with gamble while others don't have the opportunity to experience winning on their bets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:10:49 PM

Hi community,

I remember when I was in middle school, we used to play cards almost every day, and our stupidity reached the point where we would skip classes while we were inside school. The method of playing was easy, as the largest number was the winning card. So, some of my friends and I would gather in the middle school bathroom and make bets with the money that we had collected  from selling cigarettes.
Of course, this is not something I am proud of and I do not recommend it to everyone, but it's just childhood memories .

With this your concept that is why I always emphasize on that gambling is something we learn from childhood and the nobody transfer the knowledge of gambling to us or teach anybody gambling so that is why I always say that whoever that is gambling nose what is doing because it is started from when it was a child not now for them to start betting when there are in school I think about they have knows the rules because they started initially when there are small to play Gamble so I don't blame anyone for that but I will tell you that you should not take this as a good story for yourself, because gambling is not something someone have to be proud of

There is nothing wrong with gambling and the person who was introduced to gambling at school is absolutely not guilty of anything. Maybe he has nothing to be proud of, but he should not blame himself for it. Rather, it is the fault of society since this trend is so strongly expressed, and it does not matter in what country the action takes place In gambling is played in virtually every corner of the world. And it makes no difference whether gambling is allowed or prohibited. People lack emotions and they find them regardless of where they live and age.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 320

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:17:57 PM

Hi community,

Hmm🤔🤔 am still trying to get the whole storyline because I don't think this counts as crazy bet although what you and your friends did is definitely crazy and also I don't think I have any such thing like this but what I would class as crazy and stupid form of betting would be using the money that was given to me for other things like payment of some bills that I know very well is important but I still used it for betting despite knowing fully well that it's a 50/50 chance to the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:30:38 PM

Hi community,

I believe there is a lot of truth to what you are saying. Gambling is widely regarded as an illicit issue, and it is not commonly taught in schools or at home. So it's not surprising that people have misconceptions about it. And, yes, many people begin gambling at an early age, which can lead to problems later in life. Which is why I believe that more efforts should be made to ensure that people have the right mentality about gambling, particularly young people who are always inquisitive and eager to learn about things, especially those that they are taught are beyond their jurisdiction.

hedgeh0g

Activity: 728
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:32:13 PM

Childhood memories like that were nostalgic and you'll just laugh at it when you get to the point of getting older when you try to remember it.

Everyone has their own moments like this if pertains to gambling and some may even say that they've picked some money from their parents pockets just to gamble.

One crazy moment of mine when I thought that I can really live a well off life by just doing gambling and I did it for a few days but no can do.
I never stole money from my parents to place a bet, for me it was a red line that should not be crossed. It’s good that I didn’t do this, my conscience is clear now, but I knew such cases among my surroundings, I thought that they did something very bad and really upset their parents.

If we take from the craziest stories, I had one story that I don’t really like to remember. It was a long time ago that I started dating my first girlfriend, I really liked her and I decided to surprise her and saved money to go on vacation to the Red Sea with her. At this time, I really loved playing roulette and bet almost all my money on red and almost lost it. Through wagering, I was able to return the bet amount. I had a cold sweat at this time and closed the game. She did not suspect anything at that moment, but a few days later she wrote that we were breaking up and in the end we did not go on this vacation. In general, I almost lost our money that we had been saving for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:49:06 PM

<✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂>
I guess yes and it is on wrong place and also as well as on wrong time but it's only for few times. I remember when I was in high school and played matches on our local field then some of my friend and also me place about money per person in the team the money amount like 10 cents  Grin and after playing the match when we won the match or those who won bought cold drinks and ate together, the interesting thing is that we ate with our friends in our opponent's team. Now I am confused that will not call this betting bad, I will say it is good,. Many times we bought balls or cricket equipment instead of cold drinks. However, I have seen some of our friends take personal betting on other matches and later that friend had to be beaten up by local boys for not paying.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:59:07 PM

Yes I've done something like that. The craziest thing I've done was when I went to an underground street fighting ring and bet some money there.

It was completely safe, a bit outside the law, but not something run by gangs or anything. A lot of people there were football fans, but there were also normal, rather rich looking guys. A lot of blood, a lot of good fights, nobody got seriously hurt, all fighters managed to walk out of there that night, although some needed help. You were able to bet money on the spot before every fight and cash out after each fight. I won a little, 2 bets won, one lost, came out with something like $50 in profit which was very little, but I went there to watch the thing rather than bet on it. Betting was just to get myself busy during breaks.

Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:08:45 PM

Hi community,

Stories like these are the main  reason adults should try as much as possible not to gamble in front of children or discuss gambling and related topics in the presence of children because at that point their minds are open to absorb anything they see and hear around them and many will likely be tempted to try them out just to satisfy their curiosity until they get stuck with such a habit. Gambling during school hours is one negative effect of exposing children to gambling at early stages of life. This goes to show that once a child is addicted, nothing can come between them and their addictions and this can be dangerous if attention is not given to these children on time. Adults have a duty of protecting children around them from activities that my pose as a threat to the general wellbeing of the children.

I have never had any of these experiences as a child, even as an adult I am being extra careful so I don't get entangled in any gambling related issue.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:14:42 AM

I never stole money from my parents to place a bet, for me it was a red line that should not be crossed. It’s good that I didn’t do this, my conscience is clear now, but I knew such cases among my surroundings, I thought that they did something very bad and really upset their parents.

If we take from the craziest stories, I had one story that I don’t really like to remember. It was a long time ago that I started dating my first girlfriend, I really liked her and I decided to surprise her and saved money to go on vacation to the Red Sea with her. At this time, I really loved playing roulette and bet almost all my money on red and almost lost it. Through wagering, I was able to return the bet amount. I had a cold sweat at this time and closed the game. She did not suspect anything at that moment, but a few days later she wrote that we were breaking up and in the end we did not go on this vacation. In general, I almost lost our money that we had been saving for a long time.
As a kid and teenager, I've done that but I never did it with other people but only my parents. Yes, it was a wrong thing to do but it's just me that did naughty things like that to the money of my parents.

That experience of yours was sad but that's how it is and you didn't anticipated that she'll have to break up with you for some reasons. Well, I hope that you have already recovered from that as relationships are hard to forget when you love truly the person that have been with you through thick and thin.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:26:29 AM

Hi community,

Of course, as a gambler for many years, lots of experience during elementary to high days. But even if I'm already working, me and may friends will go out on our lunch break and go to the nearest casinos and play until 1 pm and then go back to work again.

Or instances that we will spend more than the allotted break time as we all enjoy. But for childhood memories, there's a lot as well, bringing cards in school and then we will gamble with a game similar to baccarat and we call it "lucky-9".

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:30:45 AM

Sports betting, that was mine fondest memories as me and my mates, will go and bet against each other, P2P on games like basketball will the little money we have. Or play some card local card games and then we collude and cheat a classmate that is rich and a lot of money that time.

But at the end of the day, we share the money, our winnings and we go to local arcade and play till night. Those where my memories, and still lingers as some of my mates are no longer here. But for those who are still here, we sometimes talk about it when we meet occassionally.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 11:36:28 AM

~~~
As a kid and teenager, I've done that but I never did it with other people but only my parents. Yes, it was a wrong thing to do but it's just me that did naughty things like that to the money of my parents.

That experience of yours was sad but that's how it is and you didn't anticipated that she'll have to break up with you for some reasons. Well, I hope that you have already recovered from that as relationships are hard to forget when you love truly the person that have been with you through thick and thin.
No matter how poor the people here are, stealing our parents' money is like a childhood memory that makes us remember our previous economic conditions. But in some of the gambling that I did, the craziest thing was betting using money that was supposed to pay school fees, but I used it to buy lottery tickets because I was encouraged by a friend's win the previous day who managed to get money in large multiples.

The amount of money to pay my school fees (around 12 years ago) was $10 for one month... this included subsidies because I lived as a poor person and was assisted by the government for my education. I bought a lottery ticket for IDR 20000 or around $2 at that time.

This experience also meant that I had to not buy food at school for 2 days, because the lottery ticket I bought failed to win a prize. A little crazy, because I live in difficult economic conditions. Luckily I didn't go all in to buy the lottery ticket.
junder

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:15:11 PM

Yes, that's right, it's a red line that shouldn't be crossed. Moreover, in my opinion, such actions will not improve the situation, they will only make the situation worse. However, maybe for those who are addicted, maybe they can definitely do crazy things like what you said, namely stealing, because in my opinion, when the action is successful and is not discovered, there is a possibility that the perpetrator will be even bolder, for example stealing other people's money or robbing that harms other people. However, no matter how clever we are at hiding the rafflesia flowers, they will also be smelled, therefore, in my opinion, such actions should not be carried out, I myself like to gamble but have never done anything that is detrimental to other people, because I still have my own limits.

I myself once did something crazy for gambling, namely spending all the salary I got, from the start of gambling everything was fine. However, with gambling which has a strong temptation and attraction, in the end I lost self-control which caused almost all the salary I earned to be lost, but luck was on my side so it reversed more than the losses I experienced, from there I learned not to gamble excessively. and must be able to restrain oneself so as not to lose self-control when gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:18:43 PM

Honestly so far and as long as I've known or been involved in gambling I don't think I've ever done anything too crazy in terms of betting, and maybe there are some people or gamblers who go to any means just for the sake of winning, but as we know that is the wrong way. I admit that I've also gambled amounts that were beyond my means but it wasn't as crazy as when you gamble away all your life savings for just one spin like the case being discussed on another page.

This means that I risked an amount of money that I could not afford to lose for nothing more than experimental purposes and wanted to prove whether the amount had an effect on the results or not, but it turned out that it had no effect at all, which meant that I still lost, So in the end after that I was no longer interested in trying some things that were beyond my ability which now makes me gamble with the amount I can afford to lose only, and sometimes it also depends on my desire, or that means even though I have money ready to lose in gambling but if for example I am not interested in gambling then I will not do it, but maybe someone else's story will be different.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:20:59 PM

Yes, that's right, it's a red line that shouldn't be crossed. Moreover, in my opinion, such actions will not improve the situation, they will only make the situation worse. However, maybe for those who are addicted, maybe they can definitely do crazy things like what you said, namely stealing, because in my opinion, when the action is successful and is not discovered, there is a possibility that the perpetrator will be even bolder, for example stealing other people's money or robbing that harms other people. However, no matter how clever we are at hiding the rafflesia flowers, they will also be smelled, therefore, in my opinion, such actions should not be carried out, I myself like to gamble but have never done anything that is detrimental to other people, because I still have my own limits.

I myself once did something crazy for gambling, namely spending all the salary I got, from the start of gambling everything was fine. However, with gambling which has a strong temptation and attraction, in the end I lost self-control which caused almost all the salary I earned to be lost, but luck was on my side so it reversed more than the losses I experienced, from there I learned not to gamble excessively. and must be able to restrain oneself so as not to lose self-control when gambling.
That line is slippery, man. Whether it's a few cash from your parents or more, stealing puts you in danger. You might get away with it, feel like you're gaming the system. The reality is, guilt and anxiety? A weight you can't shake. It consumes you and stains your spirit. Trust me, consequences eventually follow

You gambling your paycheck away then somehow getting it back is a dangerous narrative, pal. The gambler's fallacy; thinking your luck is special. Indeed, the house always wins. Players are more likely to lose money as they play. Your tale is a highlight reel to attract more people. Gambling can be entertaining, but you must know your boundaries.  Instead of chasing the high, practice self-control. Real victory is leaving when you're ahead, the secret to not losing everything

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:36:15 PM

During my middle school, when our teacher is not around or did not teach that day, one of my classmate would always bring cards. He and his friends would play different kinds of games without betting any money. They just play for fun and for pass time while we do study. Although it looks fun to join, but I just watch them play and I did not particpate since what they are doing is against our school rules. It's always important to respect the rule and boundaries of the school. And always be aware of the risks and consequences of what you are doing.
This is one of the things that made middle school very fun. Seeing your classmates play and have fun in the class but not getting involved is one of the highest forms of discipline so far because it's not easy to resist such a form of play, especially in a case where your friends are also among them. 

If money is not involved in the card game, then there might be less punishment for the students if they are ever caught playing the card game in class, but one funny thing that usually happens during this time is that sometimes you might be unlucky and a teacher walks into the class instead of punishing those who are only involved in the game; they will go ahead and punish the whole class.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:48:24 PM

You could still laugh at those memories.
We've all done stupid things when we were kids. The kids today are still doing these crazy bets, skipping classes, and probably worse than what we have done before. The technology they know is more advanced than what we have.

There was a report in the local newspaper that the kids betting on the Fortnite game they play. One kid had to steal his mother's purse, which in the report was her wedding ring inside the purse was pawned so the kid could keep playing.
Most of us we started gambling at very tender age that led us to do stupid things just to raise money to play gambling. For some people who started gambling this way it was easy for them to play gambling without having any problems while some people got addicted and are still struggling from coming out of their addiction. The easiest way if becoming addicted to gambling is when people starts gambling by peer group,  the friends people  keep. Thst is why parents needs to monitor their children to know if they are in the right environment,  or with the right people they call friends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 09:14:57 PM

Hi community,

I believe there is a lot of truth to what you are saying. Gambling is widely regarded as an illicit issue, and it is not commonly taught in schools or at home. So it's not surprising that people have misconceptions about it. And, yes, many people begin gambling at an early age, which can lead to problems later in life. Which is why I believe that more efforts should be made to ensure that people have the right mentality about gambling, particularly young people who are always inquisitive and eager to learn about things, especially those that they are taught are beyond their jurisdiction.
An early exposure to gambling is always dreadful to the person because there are so many do and don't that he or she will fail to abide with. The basic concept that every young gambler goes with is the taught that they can make good profits through then gambling but I believe that's the whole twist to the taught because with such mentality about gambling, one could end up being useless as he will always running and chasing after lost winning because do the lack of orientation.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████