Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoin hype getting higher  (Read 590 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 09:12:06 AM

It's true that people always have interested in memecoin. I heard many strange memecoin names. i avoided those and was launching at corner. But it seems revolution happened in memeocin industry in the start of 2023. In that yeat, a lots of memecoin had come in crypto market and made people millionaire. Pepe, Bonk, Meme and so on. and in 2024 WIF and BOME again have created hype and made people millionaire again. Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?
2023? What revolution is that? Meme coins have made people millionaires just like cryptocurrencies in general have been making people millionaires since they became a thing. They have also ruined lives because it's just basic math that not everyone can turn millionaire. That money has to come from other investors. And those people will lose money if it crashes. This is why many people see crypto as ponzi scam, even though it wouldn't be. But the basic idea where the money comes from is similar in all the speculative markets. Major difference being that most of the people don't even stop to think where the money comes from or how is this valuable. And obviously no one is saying that profits are a sure thing. They are as possible as getting rekt.

I don't think its justifiable for some people earn millions about this since for sure that a lot of people suffer from scams on this meme coins. I would rather discourage those people trying to invest on meme coin since even if there's something potential for them to earn there but they need to understand that there's more higher chance for them to lose. So better ignore meme coins totally and they should participate on long term investment on bitcoin since this could give them more proper result. Yeah this is the reason why there are people calling crypto as ponzi schemes since those scam coins leave an impression for those people that they will just bloat up if there's still a lot of people will buy them and became so bad when no more demand coming then the owner start to dump their own holdings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonyshake71

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:33:15 PM

I don't think it's because people are getting very serious about Memcoin. but seeing the opportunities that exist in memecoin with small capital they hope to get several times more than them. some memecoins may make some people profit. But you also have to see how there are more memes that are detrimental at the moment. everything currently depends on our wisdom in choosing assets to invest. not all memecoins will be like doge or shiba.
i haven't got you mate. Cause as you said, if people start investing small amount in memecoin to change their luck, then  millions of dollars will be raised up for memecoins. And i think, now doge and shiba aren't idol menecoin for an example cause WIF, Pepe, Bome already came in market, they are in top70 maybe with huge marketcap. They recently makes many new millionaires. How do you consider this? those are risky of course. but people have dream and they are getting serious with memecoin even they know they could lose everything

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:14:55 PM

If you want to buy memecoin you must consider the market carefully before buying because memecoin is risky so you must consider before buying. To buy memecoin you must have a long term plan because sometimes memecoin is short term. Instead of making a profit by buying and holding, you are at risk of loss. But I always prefer Bitcoin over these because investing in Bitcoin is profitable even if it is risky.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:25:54 PM

If you want to buy memecoin you must consider the market carefully before buying because memecoin is risky so you must consider before buying. To buy memecoin you must have a long term plan because sometimes memecoin is short term. Instead of making a profit by buying and holding, you are at risk of loss. But I always prefer Bitcoin over these because investing in Bitcoin is profitable even if it is risky.
If you don't dare to take big risks - then big profits are not for you. This principle is adhered to by some memecoin holders so far - but they don't only have memecoins in their portfolio which means there are many other assets they hold as investments. Memecoins certainly carry a lot of risk as a long-term asset - but the returns are well worth it.

One memecoin that I like is doge coin - the rest I doubt. Shiba and many others also have large market capitalizations - they also have strong communities, but I doubt their future even if there is hope for profits over a certain period of time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 05:00:37 PM

Isn't the whole altcoin market considered a risky investment sector? In the recent correction, even the top altcoin made massive correction, which makes it hard for the altcoin investor to keep holding their token at a loss. That is the reason we have seen massive sell-offs in some of the altcoin. Most of these altcoin are sitting at a strong support zone but it also look weak right now due to the volatile market condition. Halving also has a historical shakeout pattern that is yet to play. In this current situation of uncertainty, a meme coin can be a bad choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Justin999

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:36:49 PM

If you don't dare to take big risks - then big profits are not for you. This principle is adhered to by some memecoin holders so far - but they don't only have memecoins in their portfolio which means there are many other assets they hold as investments. Memecoins certainly carry a lot of risk as a long-term asset - but the returns are well worth it.
One memecoin that I like is doge coin - the rest I doubt.
that's also true. Risk is everywhere.. but it isn't a bad idea to budget a little percentage of fund for investing in memeocin. Cause nowadays there are lots of memecoins are in the market what makes many people rich within overnight. And doge is good but this memecoin already increased a lot. So better to move on others memecoin and  nowadays most of successful memecoins are from solana network.

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 12:39:15 PM

If you want to get huge returns on your investment then meme coin can give you great returns. Where you expect more, there must be higher risk in any investment. If you invest in meme after analyzing the market properly then you will choose short term investment because meme coin investment has less risk in short term. But in long term investment you can lose money most of the time. Bitcoin has performed well this year and has broken past price records. It is true that you will benefit from Bitcoin investment if you hold Bitcoin investment for a longer period of time than Meme Coin investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kamasylvia

Activity: 42
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 12:51:44 PM

Cant deny that one of the factors are clebrity Endorsements. High-profile individuals like Elon Musk and Mark Cuban have publicly touted memecoins, generating significant buzz. Also memecoins are frequently promoted on social media platforms, creating a sense of community and FOMO (fear of missing out).

But we must also beware that rapid swings in memecoin prices attract traders seeking quick profits or losses.
tengui

Activity: 485

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 06:21:13 PM

that's true and this fact is indisputable. To be honest, I see that people's interest in meme coins has increased drastically this year, whether it is due to the bitcoin halving or maybe because of other factors. I am also waiting for a meme coin on the TON network because currently it seems like the new altcoin on the TON network is hype and I also haven't found a meme coin on the TON network that is hype.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 07:59:21 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2024, 08:13:04 PM by dunfida

Isn't the whole altcoin market considered a risky investment sector? In the recent correction, even the top altcoin made massive correction, which makes it hard for the altcoin investor to keep holding their token at a loss. That is the reason we have seen massive sell-offs in some of the altcoin. Most of these altcoin are sitting at a strong support zone but it also look weak right now due to the volatile market condition. Halving also has a historical shakeout pattern that is yet to play. In this current situation of uncertainty, a meme coin can be a bad choice.
If there's risky then there's something which is more riskier.  Cool

Memecoin hype getting higher? Of course there's always that hype and interest. If you do look into those decentralized exchange then you would be able to see tons of tokens that launches out
and do make out that huge volume on which its really that hard for you to say that there's no interest anymore in meme. It is really just that we do have that so called meme coin season
and altcoin season in between Bitcoin and with this.

The important thing on here is that you do really know on how to hover yourself with meme coins on which we know that this is something which is really that
too risky because there are tons of rug pull projects and also meme coins is really that too fast when going up and same with going down.
So better bare up with the risk or simply make yourself that wary.

etblvu1

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 12:46:48 AM

There has been multiple "Catcoin" projects taking advantage of the meme coin craze, it's confusing. The original Catcoin (that was released only a couple of weeks after Dogecoin, in 2013!) has lately been blowing up in terms of Scrypt hashrate, despite there not being much if any promotion up to this point. It just passed 400 gigahashes per second (still small potatoes, but that's about a 1,000x increase over a few weeks ago). The point being, even very old meme coins that existed long before the meme coin craze, is seeing action. I won't make any obvious promotional links here to respect the thread's intention to discuss the meme coin craze, and I am sure OP appreciates the thread not getting spammed.

MJScheleiden

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:22:34 AM

Memecoins are like Anchors to the crypto market. No meaningful progress will be made with many of them around
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:38:28 AM

What's the crazy side does it make on people? Is it as course of excitements with its huge profits or it's about bugs that there are lot of scamming projects hiding amidst other legit MemeCoins?
Anyways, MemeCoins are worth investing on as it's potential to huge profits just as had said but investors must not be carried away and bump into any of the fake MemeCoins due to the enticement of the hypes.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
andyou1234

Activity: 938

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 04:18:59 PM

Now is the right time to try to take advantage of memecoins, because currently memecoins are growing rapidly, where many crypto users are looking at and buying some potential memecoins, but for those of you who have never invested in memecoins, please be careful because memecoins are very vulnerable and has a very high risk, because investing with memecoin is the same as gambling,

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Nazmul012

Activity: 766

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 02:52:46 PM

People taking risk by investing their capital with Memecoin because they could have higher return with lower investments but the problem is not each memeocin is going to makes you profitable. Scammers building their memeocins to fruad with you. A few memecoins get successful like wif, bome or bonk. But it is difficult to find them out. And at the end, you'll found yourself in loss rather than making profit. So simply avoid invest in new memeocins. Although we could think about old established memecoin, although I don't suggest anyone to buy

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 02:57:06 PM

People taking risk by investing their capital with Memecoin because they could have higher return with lower investments but the problem is not each memeocin is going to makes you profitable. Scammers building their memeocins to fruad with you. A few memecoins get successful like wif, bome or bonk. But it is difficult to find them out. And at the end, you'll found yourself in loss rather than making profit. So simply avoid invest in new memeocins. Although we could think about old established memecoin, although I don't suggest anyone to buy

Those few successful meme coin is the main reason why this retarded investors still put their money on scammy meme coin. They think that they will hit a jackpot on random meme coin by placing investment on as many meme coin as they can until they manage to invest on meme coin that will pump hard.

Those proof that some meme coin is profitable already enough to give false hope for investors that all meme coin has the chance to reach that profit even though 99% of meme coin is scam.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:01:22 PM

As of March this year was the time Altcoins and some memecoins were doing well and that the same month the price dropped. And now there is green in all. And the way it going, we are about entering the second Bull run foe altcoins again. And those who bought Ethereum and other memecoins when it was below $3k early this week or last will make small profit in the market.
The market is rising again. The last time when I checked Pepe coins was doing and it is one of the coins to invest in.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:14:19 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2024, 06:16:59 PM by SOKO-DEKE

It's true that people always have interested in memecoin. I heard many strange memecoin names. i avoided those and was launching at corner. But it seems revolution happened in memeocin industry in the start of 2023. In that yeat, a lots of memecoin had come in crypto market and made people millionaire. Pepe, Bonk, Meme and so on. and in 2024 WIF and BOME again have created hype and made people millionaire again. Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?

I am not a fans of memecoins,so no matter how hyped memecoins are in the cryptocurrency industry, I don't think that will make me invest in memecoins because memecoins are just fully based on luck, so I see it as a full gamble. The reason is that every year there are always thousands of memecoin projects they launch in the crypto industry, but only a very few have always survived and made some people millionaires, so other memecoin projects will become scams.

And the truth is that it is very hard to deal with new memecions projects. They always look promising at the beginning when they are about to launch them, but after launch, many are scammed. So if you are the type that deals with Memecoins, I will just advise you to invest a small amount of money so that it will not disturb you when you lose it. Many people are not looking at the other side of how memes are destroying people's lives by ending up being scams. Despite doing your own good research on memecions, you can still be a loser in the crypto industry.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:08:14 PM

MemeCoins have enriched many investors and also caused setbacks for many investors because it is not a reputable long-term objective investment so any Investor who does not have a market analysis of MemeCoins will always lose his funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: