Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29231 times)
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 07:53:40 AM

Andrew you pathetic joke for a man, you conduct yourself like this no one will feel sorry you when you get what you deserve. You are akin to a cheat.

Your only doing this because you gave me a good deal, and want to make more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 08:39:44 AM

Andrew you pathetic joke for a man, you conduct yourself like this no one will feel sorry you when you get what you deserve. You are akin to a cheat.

Your only doing this because you gave me a good deal, and want to make more money.

You're the one who is conducting his/herself poorly. A deal between you two went sour, I doubt the community at large cares... Unless there is evidence of chronic behavior (his, not yours). It sounds like you got your money back before you made the OP also.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 09:59:33 AM

Grin ha ha what a drama. Go to the shop and get your 580s.

jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 04:18:57 PM

What is this? I don't know Shakaru very well, but from his offer to help me last night, he seemed very nice.

This seems like some poor attempt to scam someone after a deal didn't work out. I now know you are a shady character and I will make note to never do business with you either.

Judging by the other posts on this topic, it seems that this isn't the first time you've done this. What you are doing is immature, you are distorting the facts and leaving important ones out that will make you look bad.

I am sorry Shakaru that you got caught up in this. I hope this all gets worked out.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 05:09:42 PM

From the sound of things I would say you are back to your old tricks again astana.  Make a deal, negotiate something else, send funds to prove your "worth" then complain when the seller backs out from frustration.  

I have done numerous transactions with shakaru and he has always been a stand up guy.  You are leaving out details to help prove your case and attempting to force a trusted member to give in to your scammy ways.

Posting something like this knowing that you would need a large amount of evidence to prove to the community that you (a known shady character) got scammed from a trusted member is beyond me.  This whole situation stunk of astana was soon as I saw it.

Good luck

+ 2

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 07:15:48 PM

What is this? I don't know Shakaru very well, but from his offer to help me last night, he seemed very nice.

This seems like some poor attempt to scam someone after a deal didn't work out. I now know you are a shady character and I will make note to never do business with you either.

Judging by the other posts on this topic, it seems that this isn't the first time you've done this. What you are doing is immature, you are distorting the facts and leaving important ones out that will make you look bad.

I am sorry Shakaru that you got caught up in this. I hope this all gets worked out.

Its quite fine and thank you for the support. I'll order a pizza today from you if your on IRC. Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 09:18:56 PM

Its quite fine and thank you for the support. I'll order a pizza today from you if your on IRC. Smiley

Sorry to go offtopic here, but I need you either tonight or tomorrow afternoon to continue my lessons. I'd like to test out my site.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 09:22:55 PM

...watching.

I do some business with Astana, would like to see how this plays out.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 09:58:11 PM

...watching.

From talking with shakaru, astana not only created this mess but is adding to it.  Astana has called up his credit card company and disputed every transaction (processed thru paypal) with shakaru.  So even after being refunded and ultimately losing nothing he is going back for more.

pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 10:23:14 PM

Oh and lets not forget https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51217.0

-pirate

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 11:32:31 PM

WOW....

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 12:33:02 AM

Holy mackerel. Guess this blew up in your face a little, aye OP?  Shocked

Scammer tag is due, all right...not for shakaru, though.
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:40:51 AM

lol, I've now seen all the evidence I need about astana!

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
astana (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 10:48:12 AM

You know why they don't like me and are ganging up on me, because I call them out on their dishonest lying, scheming ways.  I know you pathetic creeps spent last night in your incestuous little irc glee club chatting about how to get back at me, I'm sure you had fun.

From talking with shakaru, astana not only created this mess but is adding to it.  Astana has called up his credit card company and disputed every transaction (processed thru paypal) with shakaru.  So even after being refunded and ultimately losing nothing he is going back for more.

Shut your mouth the inbreed little worm, your probably a 35 year old pedo living his mothers basement. Remember eventually people will understand I am right and will understand what I've said. You have no idea at all you twit, people had paid for those cards in full. I PAYED IN FULL FOR THOSE CARDS. Two were for my bosses son you fuckwit, they were xmas presents so now I have to take shit for the next 3 months because Andrew reneged.

payb.tc shut up . You still owe me $80 btw, until then fuck off  but hey at least you actually gave me something which you get a spec of credit for.

jjjrmy your a retard, really go away and play with your coins. Distorting the facts? Scam someone? Youy moron, how the fuck would you know your too dumb to not even get a discount on bulk newegg gift cards. Your young so you haven't grow up enough to make your mind up and break away from peer pressure this fools have on you so I'll forgive you for being forrest gump reincarnated

In the end, Andrew you owe me 4 GFX cards, your a liar, your word means shit and your now manipulating your version of the truth because you acted like a pathetic coward and you know it. We both know your a smiley little creature who would sell out to the highest bidder.

The only person I have respect for is Yankie, he is a decent guy and delivers what he says he will. I can recommend him to anyone.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 11:01:17 AM

You know why they don't like me and are ganging up on me, because I call them out on their dishonest lying, scheming ways.  I know you pathetic creeps spent last night in your incestuous little irc glee club chatting about how to get back at me, I'm sure you had fun.

From talking with shakaru, astana not only created this mess but is adding to it.  Astana has called up his credit card company and disputed every transaction (processed thru paypal) with shakaru.  So even after being refunded and ultimately losing nothing he is going back for more.

Shut your mouth the inbreed little worm, your probably a 35 year old pedo living his mothers basement. Remember eventually people will understand I am right and will understand what I've said. You have no idea at all you twit, people had paid for those cards in full. I PAYED IN FULL FOR THOSE CARDS. Two were for my bosses son you fuckwit, they were xmas presents so now I have to take shit for the next 3 months because Andrew reneged.

payb.tc shut up . You still owe me $80 btw, until then fuck off  but hey at least you actually gave me something which you get a spec of credit for.

jjjrmy your a retard, really go away and play with your coins. Distorting the facts? Scam someone? Youy moron, how the fuck would you know your too dumb to not even get a discount on bulk newegg gift cards. Your young so you haven't grow up enough to make your mind up and break away from peer pressure this fools have on you so I'll forgive you for being forrest gump reincarnated

In the end, Andrew you owe me 4 GFX cards, your a liar, your word means shit and your now manipulating your version of the truth because you acted like a pathetic coward and you know it. We both know your a smiley little creature who would sell out to the highest bidder.

The only person I have respect for is Yankie, he is a decent guy and delivers what he says he will. I can recommend him to anyone.

Wow. This is a great way to show how you treat others in your business dealings. Why would anyone want to deal with someone who can convey such rage within a post. I think this just shows the OP's general lack of respect for others.

You have just tried to discredit some of the most honest and upstanding members of the bitcoin community and have only succeeded in proving why others should not deal with you.
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 11:11:03 AM

...watching.

And what do you think of Astana, Yankee? Would you recommend him?
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 05:43:45 PM

Wow. This is a great way to show how you treat others in your business dealings. Why would anyone want to deal with someone who can convey such rage within a post. I think this just shows the OP's general lack of respect for others.

You have just tried to discredit some of the most honest and upstanding members of the bitcoin community and have only succeeded in proving why others should not deal with you.

He just comes across as a parody of himself. Judging from the quoted passage, it's not hard to imagine him as one of those crazy people on the street who screams at anyone who looks at him. He's lashing out mindlessly with meaningless insults at everyone who chimed in on this thread. I'd just leave him be, and would certainly avoid doing business with him.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 05:52:35 PM

...watching.

And what do you think of Astana, Yankee? Would you recommend him?

I spoke to Astana last night, and I asked him to sort this out. Regardless of the facts, right or wrong, its up to both parties to sort this out. I strongly believe that if he wants to keep a good reputation (or salvage the one he had) on this forum and with the pioneers of the Bitcoin community, this needs to be resolved.

It's a shame, because Astana and I have been doing business for the last 2 months and I have had nothing but good things to say.

On that note, until a resolution is made I personally won't be doing business with the flagged parties in this thread. Of course, I can't speak for anyone else. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

I hope I was fair in my response, really don't wanna get caught in the middle of this.

-Charlie

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 06:15:13 PM

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 06:34:54 PM

Last update.
To date, Astana has reversed over 600sud in btc trades via paypal over the past 3 months and states that he does not know me and that his paypal account was hacked. I will let paypal sort this out and I am not to worried about it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: