Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 06:40:57 PM

Last update.
To date, Astana has reversed over 600sud in btc trades via paypal over the past 3 months and states that he does not know me and that his paypal account was hacked. I will let paypal sort this out and I am not to worried about it.

Jesus.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 07:29:21 PM

How does reversing old transactions that were obviously successful help your case?

And how in earth is that fair ?, you claim to be reputable?

Newsflash, your the problem here.

You are the scammer.

Scammer label is in order, enough is enough..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 09:30:50 PM

Last update.
To date, Astana has reversed over 600sud in btc trades via paypal over the past 3 months and states that he does not know me and that his paypal account was hacked. I will let paypal sort this out and I am not to worried about it.

Screenshot this thread.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:36:33 AM

Last update.
Please submit all the evidence you have on both this deal, as well as the Paypal deals that are now disputed, to me (or the public in this thread) at your earliest convenience. Theymos doesn't like handling these investigations himself.

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 04:31:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2011, 05:38:12 PM by shakaru

Last update.
Please submit all the evidence you have on both this deal, as well as the Paypal deals that are now disputed, to me (or the public in this thread) at your earliest convenience. Theymos doesn't like handling these investigations himself.

Pmed you. Will take screen shots as I become more awake.

Edit: http://www.shadesminoco.com/tx1.jpg
http://www.shadesminoco.com/tx2.jpg

These are the two btc revsals. I am trying to get my skype logs right now. With luck, a few of my rigs have skype on it that has been running for months. Normally when I walk in I see all my convesations on the screens, so I hopfully can have that to send to paypal.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:39:51 PM

bump for uploaded screen caps. Sorry for the dubble wide, but I have a multi display and it caps all.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 06:19:38 PM

Official ruling:
This was a misunderstanding. astana was sent a refund from shakaru's bank, but he didn't understand that it takes several days for the refund to complete. Because of astana's actions, this issue has become much more complicated. As a result, this investigation has been put on hold until all of the various Paypal disputes are resolved. I fully expect that both of you will send the other enough money to make this even between you in the end. PM me or post here if this doesn't happen. I am subscribed to this thread, so I will receive all updates as they are posted.

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 06:24:20 PM

Official ruling:
This was a misunderstanding. astana was sent a refund from shakaru's bank, but he didn't understand that it takes several days for the refund to complete. Because of astana's actions, this issue has become much more complicated. As a result, this investigation has been put on hold until all of the various Paypal disputes are resolved. I fully expect that both of you will send the other enough money to make this even between you in the end. PM me or post here if this doesn't happen. I am subscribed to this thread, so I will receive all updates as they are posted.

Thank you Maged and you can fully expect me to follow how paypal sees fit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 02:41:31 AM

Official ruling:
This was a misunderstanding. astana was sent a refund from shakaru's bank, but he didn't understand that it takes several days for the refund to complete. Because of astana's actions, this issue has become much more complicated. As a result, this investigation has been put on hold until all of the various Paypal disputes are resolved.

Who the fuck are you? What authority do you have? Misunderstanding? Lying cunt. Your one of his btc lying friends arnt you. What reasonable person would believe you or any of these two bit theives.

Money has been stolen from me, Andrew one way or the other you will pay me back every single cent you owe and you will compensate me for what you have done.

You want logs, how about I post the IRC conversations, the private messages, the thread in the private forum. The IM chats between people. Oh yes I have them. You think you can say that shit and get away with it.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 02:43:58 AM

Official ruling:
This was a misunderstanding. astana was sent a refund from shakaru's bank, but he didn't understand that it takes several days for the refund to complete. Because of astana's actions, this issue has become much more complicated. As a result, this investigation has been put on hold until all of the various Paypal disputes are resolved.

Who the fuck are you? What authority do you have? Misunderstanding? Lying cunt. Your one of his btc lying friends arnt you. What reasonable person would believe you or any of these two bit theives.

Money has been stolen from me, Andrew one way or the other you will pay me back every single cent you owe and you will compensate me for what you have done.

You want logs, how about I post the IRC conversations, the private messages, the thread in the private forum. The IM chats between people. Oh yes I have them. You think you can say that shit and get away with it.

Astana, from what your saying you claim to have a case. If you do, and that facts presented here are wrong, then prove them wrong!

Post everything you got and prove yourself innocent! Im trying to help you here man.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
teflone

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 03:13:36 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2011, 03:27:10 AM by teflone

Astana was nice enough to send me this PM about how I called to light reversing prior successful transactions is being a scammer

Topic: shut your mouth
« Sent to: teflone on: Today at 02:43:15 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
you want to call me a scammer, get fucked. your poor excuse for a human being.
-----

Thanks, I will get fucked tonight, thank you for your concern  Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 03:32:14 AM

Official ruling:

Maged made a statement based on the evidence he was presenented with, if you wish to present your half of the evidence feel. Judgement can only be passed on presented evidence if you have logs and such please do send them to maged so that he may adjust his statement or place them here on the forum in a clean and organized maner that the comunity at large might see both sides of this case.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
teflone

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 03:35:57 AM

I love the reply to the "verdict"

Talk about diggin' a hole...

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 04:27:48 AM

What do you mean guilty your Honor? Go get stuffed!

Yup, looks like a solid defense to me...

Hey- here's a thought, since you decided to have your little PMS-fest here in public and start besmirching others, why not put all your "evidence" up for review instead of threatening that you have the goods. So far the world has only seen full disclosure from one side of this dispute, disclosure that makes you look like a foul-mouthed nasty little rip-off artist bitch, who is using the old PayPal reversal scam to fleece people.

Fuckwits like you should have your fingers crushed and your keyboards taken away. I've been victimized by too many of your asshole PayPal junior criminal wanna-be brothers in the past, you have just proven yourself to be a Class A asshat, liar and scumbag.

Mods- scammer tag this liar, ban his ass and his IP range- this kind of garbage we don't need stinking up the place.
teflone

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 04:33:00 AM

Hey- here's a thought, since you decided to have your little PMS-fest here in public and start besmirching others, why not put all your "evidence" up for review instead of threatening that you have the goods. So far the world has only seen full disclosure from one side of this dispute, disclosure that makes you look like a foul-mouthed nasty little rip-off artist bitch, who is using the old PayPal reversal scam to fleece people.

Fuckwits like you should have your fingers crushed and your keyboards taken away. I've been victimized by too many of your asshole PayPal junior criminal wanna-be brothers in the past, you have just proven yourself to be a Class A asshat, liar and scumbag.

Mods- scammer tag this liar, ban his ass and his IP range- this kind of garbage we don't need stinking up the place.

EXACTLY!! Scammer tag XXXX

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 04:38:16 AM

+100,000,000,000,000
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 06:39:35 AM

Who the fuck are you?
Hello, my name is Maged, and I'm a Global Moderator here at bitcointalk.org.
What authority do you have?
I have the authority to have people marked as scammers, but only after arbitration fails and the case can be well-proven. The standards are extremely high for marking people as a scammer here, which means some scammers slip through the cracks. However, this allows the community to trust that everyone that was marked as a scammer really was a scammer, and that people aren't falsely accused.
Misunderstanding?
Yes. You were refunded, but you didn't realize that it would take a few days to process. However, because of your disputes with PayPal, you likely just delayed that refund from arriving. You can only blame yourself for that.
Lying cunt.
I'm sorry that you feel that way.
Your one of his btc lying friends arnt you.
No, I barely know shakaru.
What reasonable person would believe you or any of these two bit theives.
Clearly, quite a few people. In fact, most of them want YOU marked as a scammer. Believe it or not, but I'm actually trying to protect you.
Money has been stolen from me, Andrew one way or the other you will pay me back every single cent you owe
Don't worry, I'll make sure that this will happen. That being said, he is fully in the right to keep any money that you cost him, provided that he can provide documentation showing it.
and you will compensate me for what you have done.
Is that what you truly want? Free money? Well, I'm sorry, but that will not happen. You will ONLY get back what you sent, minus any fees that shakaru incurred. Since this can only be determined once the PayPal disputes are resolved, you will have to wait until then. Again, this is your own fault.
You want logs, how about I post the IRC conversations, the private messages, the thread in the private forum. The IM chats between people. Oh yes I have them.
Absolutely! If you prefer to keep them private, you can message them to me. Otherwise, post them in this thread.

If you feel that I am too biased in this case, you can also choose to send this information to Yankee or deslok. I trust both of them to evaluate the information you send them appropriately.

LoupGaroux, teflone, and gigasvps:
He can call people names all he wants, but all that matters is the evidence. I will not let this outburst sway my handling of this case, as much as I'd want it to. I must remain neutral and see this issue from both prospectives.

shakaru:
Were you able to stop the refund from going through?

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 06:45:08 AM

Could you please change your nationality astana?  You're an embarrassment to your fellow Australians.

Another vote for the scammer tag - although "psycho hosebeast" would be fitting, too.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 08:20:17 AM

This is very entertaining. Thanks for keeping my mind off being sick as balls for a few minutes. Hope you don't lose any moneys in the end shakaru Smiley ..... but the time dealing with is irreplacable =/

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 12:52:57 PM

LoupGaroux, teflone, and gigasvps:
He can call people names all he wants, but all that matters is the evidence. I will not let this outburst sway my handling of this case, as much as I'd want it to. I must remain neutral and see this issue from both prospectives.

Hi Maged,

Thanks for trying to take the hi road in this matter. Unfortunately, astana's destructive outbursts on his keyboard and his "I'm going down in flames" actions and attitude only proves his lack of respect for anyone who does not believe him because he says to.

While evidence is important and will ultimately prove out the facts, it's the little things in life like treating people with respect, giving people the benefit of the doubt and not publicly trying to ruin others reputations without just cause that prove his true worth to the community.

Best regards,
gigavps
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: