Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:58:59 PM

teflone  what a pathetic excuse, your post is dumbest thing i've ever seen. he took my money, nothing came back. that is stealing. and i'd stomp on your fucking head if i had the chance you wannabe teenage keyboard warrior.

he knows what he did, thats why he went crying for help first thing because he fucked over the wrong person over. he owes me 4 580 gtc classifieds, he ows the people that paid for them now because i took their money. didn't give me anything, little worm agreed to a deal and never delivered shit. ask him that? where are my items? go on? where are they?

and you have have gall to call me a scammer? your just trash.

No, you dumb fuck... YOU owe those persons that gave you money, he may owe you but he doesn't owe them shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:45:17 PM

What an utter fool.

SAC tells him he is going to be there IN FOUR YEARS!!! and he is ready to drive to the airport. Hey jackass, hope those weren't big scary down under mobsters that you begged the money for those cards off of, because your big mouth and cheesy little candy-ass crooked ways may end up with the vig crushing your life like the sad little pimple you are.
dark_science

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:48:43 PM

No, you dumb fuck... YOU owe those persons that gave you money, he may owe you but he doesn't owe them shit.

[/quote]

Your right he owes me, he owes me big time. And your wrong he owes them 4 gfx cards, which they payed in full. he owes them for the wasted time , the money they gave him & the douchebag way in which fuced them over. So he owes both of us now. Not even to mention he keep saying their coming , their coming but well they nevr did.

Has anyone asked him what he's actually done with the cards? Where are they now? Did they even exist? Wouldn't suprise if the coward sold them for more than he did for me. Unlike him I don't need to run crying to my btc buddies to help me.

Let him answer that. He knows what he did, & if you think I care about some troll who sites on irc 24/7 rubbing bitcoins against his balls posting pastebins or some meathead like SAC your mistaken.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:55:18 PM

Your right he owes me, he owes me big time. And your wrong he owes them 4 gfx cards, which they payed in full. he owes them for the wasted time , the money they gave him & the douchebag way in which fuced them over. So he owes both of us now. Not even to mention he keep saying their coming , their coming but well they nevr did.

Has anyone asked him what he's actually done with the cards? Where are they now? Did they even exist? Wouldn't suprise if the coward sold them for more than he did for me. Unlike him I don't need to run crying to my btc buddies to help me.

Let him answer that. He knows what he did, & if you think I care about some troll who sites on irc 24/7 rubbing bitcoins against his balls posting pastebins or some meathead like SAC your mistaken.

Hmmm, did astana just post this from his other forum account? Whoops.....
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:58:15 PM

teflone  what a pathetic excuse, your post is dumbest thing i've ever seen. he took my money, nothing came back. that is stealing. and i'd stomp on your fucking head if i had the chance you wannabe teenage keyboard warrior.

he knows what he did, thats why he went crying for help first thing because he fucked over the wrong person over. he owes me 4 580 gtc classifieds, he ows the people that paid for them now because i took their money. didn't give me anything, little worm agreed to a deal and never delivered shit. ask him that? where are my items? go on? where are they?

and you have have gall to call me a scammer? your just trash.

Well if my post is the dumbest thing you've seen, well, you gotta get out more..

For the record..

To the public people here.. I will spell out how you look.. because obviously your an idiot and cant see the error in your ways.

First, you contacted Shakuru for those graphics cards, shakuru responded, and reluctantly agreed to sell them to you, then you like the scum you are changed the transaction details and made it more and more sketchy/scammy that shakuru said fuck it, I dont want to deal with your scamming ass. and you like a moron must have already sent the money. Shakuru then refunded your money after realizing you sent it.  Then your dumbass probably sold those cards already to someone else and accepted payment (a guess based on how stupid your being).  So in true spoiled little brat behavior, you re-neged on a few past dealings with Shakuru that have NOTHING to do with the probelm at hand..  you did this out of spite and dishonesty and this is just a perfect example of YOU being a SCAMMER!

Please tell us all how you have the right to reverse those past transactions and lie to paypal about it all ?

And im touched you think im a teenager, thats the nicest compliment I've had all day!  Cheesy

Your easier to read than a book, your the teenager here my scummy little friend  

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
teflone

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:59:31 PM

Hmmm, did astana just post this from his other forum account? Whoops.....

Ya!??? wtf is that post ?  I think your right!

Another potential username that needs a scammer tag..?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:59:50 PM

Interesting that he also had a direct response to me with his "dark_science" ill-educated personality, which was deleted within moments of your pointed out that his panties were showing with alternate identities.

Whoops, indeed!

And as to honest hard working Australian families that just wanted a few measly little computer parts at a fair price? Stop your fucking lying. You thought you were going to fleece somebody at a deep discount and then turn around and back-rape them by filing a false claim with PayPal. That's not some meager little gift for your child, that's bullshit, pure and simple, and you and all of your identities are fucking bullshit criminals and scammers for trying it.

MODS: Time to check IP's for dark_science and this little astana worm and compare and contrast, so that ALL of his identities can get the richly deserved scammer tag.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:00:24 PM

Lol, now the mods know to also put the scammer tag on dark_science if it comes to that lol

Also notice how the dumb fuck dark_science doesn't know how to quote someone, just like the dumb fuck astana

teflone

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:02:57 PM

Nice quote save Gigasvps!!!!!!!

This is too funny, got him so riled up he forgot which username he was using!

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:09:48 PM

Just doing my part to see justice served.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:24:39 PM

Gotta ask, who's the girl in the pic ?

My wife.  Grin

Let's keep this thing on topic.
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:25:50 PM

First, you contacted Shakuru for those graphics cards, shakuru responded, and reluctantly agreed to sell them to you, then you like the scum you are changed the transaction details and made it more and more sketchy/scammy that shakuru said fuck it, I dont want to deal with your scamming ass. and you like a moron must have already sent the money. Shakuru then refunded your money after realizing you sent it.  Then your dumbass probably sold those cards already to someone else and accepted payment (a guess based on how stupid your being).  So in true spoiled little brat behavior, you re-neged on a few past dealings with Shakuru that have NOTHING to do with the probelm at hand..  you did this out of spite and dishonesty and this is just a perfect example of YOU being a SCAMMER!

Please tell us all how you have the right to reverse those past transactions and lie to paypal about it all ?

And im touched you think im a teenager, thats the nicest compliment I've had all day!  Cheesy

You lying little rat. First he was happy with glee to do the deal. He even said and I quote "ITS REALLY GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I GET BETTER PRICES FROM MY SUPPLIER IM HAPPY" You fucking twit s I can see how he was uneasy. Scum? Big words for a small creature. He changed the fucking agreement the slimey little toad, but he didn't tell you that did he? Now he fucking lied. How fucking dumb is your post, you stupid shit you have to be the dumbest moron I know. I re-neged? You loser, you buy his sorry little ass lies.

I sent him the money 3 weeks before he decided he was going to steal my money, yes thats right he had for 3 weeks you fucking clown and kept delaying saying oh soon soon. Soo know your facts before you post garbage. Scammy? You dead shit I offered for him to drop them off to someone one else to be shipped, you know he DIDNT WANT TO the lying turd.

Interesting that he also had a direct response to me with his "dark_science" ill-educated personality, which was deleted within moments of your pointed out that his panties were showing with alternate identities.

Whoops, indeed!

And as to honest hard working Australian families that just wanted a few measly little computer parts at a fair price? Stop your fucking lying. You thought you were going to fleece somebody at a deep discount and then turn around and back-rape them by filing a false claim with PayPal. That's not some meager little gift for your child, that's bullshit, pure and simple, and you and all of your identities are fucking bullshit criminals and scammers for trying it.

MODS: Time to check IP's for dark_science and this little astana worm and compare and contrast, so that ALL of his identities can get the richly deserved scammer tag.

You shit for brains moron, you don't have a clue you fucking idiot. Yeah scammer good on you dumb shit, You have the balls to call me a lyer you pathetic cunt. Watch your mouth. That's fair when mods are editing my posts anonymously and probably making false posts. LOL check them, it's not me, one of you pathetic losers i bet.
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:28:40 PM

justice served you fucking rat, off course your going to support his lying ass. and good on you fuckhead, super uber hacker lso impressed, lets see where you end up after conspiring to hack someone.
teflone

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:29:39 PM

You lying little rat. First he was happy with glee to do the deal. He even said and I quote "ITS REALLY GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I GET BETTER PRICES FROM MY SUPPLIER IM HAPPY" You fucking twit s I can see how he was uneasy. Scum? Big words for a small creature. He changed the fucking agreement the slimey little toad, but he didn't tell you that did he? Now he fucking lied. How fucking dumb is your post, you stupid shit you have to be the dumbest moron I know. I re-neged? You loser, you buy his sorry little ass lies.

I sent him the money 3 weeks before he decided he was going to steal my money, yes thats right he had for 3 weeks you fucking clown and kept delaying saying oh soon soon. Soo know your facts before you post garbage. Scammy? You dead shit I offered for him to drop them off to someone one else to be shipped, you know he DIDNT WANT TO the lying turd.

Whoops, indeed!

You shit for brains moron, you don't have a clue you fucking idiot. Yeah scammer good on you dumb shit, You have the balls to call me a lyer you pathetic cunt. Watch your mouth. That's fair when mods are editing my posts anonymously and probably making false posts. LOL check them, it's not me, one of you pathetic losers i bet.

Ok more facts.. lets hear them...

When did Shakuru scam you on the past dealings that you reversed ? tell us how he scammed you there ? Surely there must be a reason you reversed those?

astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:37:14 PM

When did Shakuru scam you on the past dealings that you reversed ? tell us how he scammed you there ? Surely there must be a reason you reversed those?

Just like I thought you can't take it can you, he went and lied his ass off because that was the only way he was going to worm his way out. He has stole nmoney from me, he owes me every single cent he stole and it will be paid.

you believ his stupid story your just as much as loser as he is. Do you know what he asked me for the lying cunt, to help him out with a chargeback somene else did on him. he messaged me for 3 hours and then turns around and steals my money. i don't think so. the only reason i can ge my money back is because i outed his ass for being the douche that he is.

And big props edit my posts will you, fake them go on post up jesus woweee.
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 09:43:43 PM

Oh no, that's against the forum ToS.  Alert the masses.

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:45:19 PM

No, you never settled your order. You told me during that time you even told me how you have cheated people out of paypal, as you said "Lie, cheat and do what even you can to get what you want" Go talk to paypal and deal with them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:46:41 PM

Oh good two credibal people here, it's B1 & B2. You have my $80 payb.tc that you shorted me a month ago? We can put that on sharkuru's debt that he owes, you can him back.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:50:11 PM

Oh good two credibal people here, it's B1 & B2. You have my $80 payb.tc that you shorted me a month ago?

Kind of funny how astana chooses to completely ignore the facts and just type at others about how they screwed him over or are too stupid to reply in a manner he deems acceptable.
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 09:54:14 PM

No, you never settled your order. You told me during that time you even told me how you have cheated people out of paypal, as you said "Lie, cheat and do what even you can to get what you want" Go talk to paypal and deal with them.

Your a liar plain and simple. It was set in stone, upon stone the price, the conditions everything. You changed it all when you got whif of your farts and thought shit im going to try milk more money out of this.

and your a theif.  a maniplitive little boy he went a told fibs to make people feel sorry for him. it doesn't float, because your words are meaningless and hollow.

Where are my cards Andrew? Where are they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: