Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29244 times)
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 04:52:39 AM

Boy, talk about letting your mouth write checks that your ass is now going to have to cash...

Silly, silly little boy, now you are going to get in trouble in the real world, and I am willing to bet that the Melbourne 5-0's are not going to take your threats too lightly, and will not knuckle under to your death threats or promises of dire consequences.

Might want to think about making damn sure all your ill-gotten gains from PayPal scamming were reported on your income tax too clown- that's how they got Capone, and Senator, you are no Al Capone.

Oh boy your mother would be ashamed, I'll tell you what i'll even ring them myself and find out for you. You think I'm scared of your petty little threats. I'm pretty sure they don't give two shits about this, infact *laughs* im positive they don't. Lets see how far this act gets you, no very far is my guess.

(03) 9247 6491
or
(03)9637 1100

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:05:27 AM

Boy, talk about letting your mouth write checks that your ass is now going to have to cash...

Silly, silly little boy, now you are going to get in trouble in the real world, and I am willing to bet that the Melbourne 5-0's are not going to take your threats too lightly, and will not knuckle under to your death threats or promises of dire consequences.

Might want to think about making damn sure all your ill-gotten gains from PayPal scamming were reported on your income tax too clown- that's how they got Capone, and Senator, you are no Al Capone.

Oh boy your mother would be ashamed, I'll tell you what i'll even ring them myself and find out for you. You think I'm scared of your petty little threats. I'm pretty sure they don't give two shits about this, infact *laughs* im positive they don't. Lets see how far this act gets you, no very far is my guess.

Hey, tootweasel? I never made any threats, petty, little or otherwise size restricted. You are the simpleton who is shooting his mouth off like the baddest mutha on the street, with nothing but your own sad little drama to back you up. Sorry princess, you are the laughingstock here... read a few posts before you misapply your rage against reality. You seem to be severely conflicted... perhaps the sage advise of a wise man who once posed the question: "Is it better to stay quiet and thus have them wonder if you are a complete fucking retard, or open your mouth and prove that you are one?" would be a valuable life lesson for you.

And just to make sure you can actually read... could you maybe run a spell check or something on your mad flailing typing hakzorz skillz? You have too many words wrapped around your insults, and the spelling has gone off. Try and sharpen that up like a good fellow, would you Johnny, old shoe?
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:16:15 AM

Where is the money you stole from me? Where are my cards? You see he doesn't want to answer that does he.

Actually, I told you if you behaved like this, that would be the resulting outcome.

Oh big words for a spineless little coward. Pay your debts, pay back what you stole from me. Pay back the people who's money you took.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:25:09 AM

astana response template.

Hey asty! Just copy and paste the following and select your responses by checkmark, so you don't have to tax your mind trying to come up with original material.

"All of (A)the Mods, (B) people I pass on the street, (C) voices in my heads are (A) lyars, (B) liers, (C) liers and pathetic cunts, who owe me (A) everything I have ever paid to anyone, (B) one jizzillion simmolians (C) a full return of all my money, compensation for that time my mum smacked me for saying pathetic cunts at the dinner table, and thirty high end graphics cards at half price that I can distribute to orphans in Melbourne; because you are (A) a pathetic cunt, (B) a lier, (C) in league with everyone else on the interwebs to change my posts be a lyar and make fake posts because you are a mod and a pathetic cunt.

If you don't give me (A) all the money mentioned above, (B) absolution for my corrupt soul, I will be forced to (A) hurl naughty taunting remarks at you, (B) let the world know that pathetic cunts are terrible liers, (C) become a mod so I can get friends and change my own posts too, and then you will see, I will find who stole my ice cream sandwich.

You are a lyar, and I (A) demand, (B) demand with unnatural fervor, (C) demand with the vengeance of a scorned pathetic cunt, that you (A) report yourself to the Antarctic Police for lyaring, (B) fly to my house in four years so that I can threaten to kick your pathetic cunt ass balls from the safety of my mum's basement, (C) tell my mum it was all a joke because she is going to take away my interwebz for a month if I say pathetic cunts in public again.

The authorities have been notified, and I have just (A) cancelled several PayPal transactions with false statements and intent to cheat, (B) made false claims in print and am butthurt from being bitch-slapped by the world, (C) just want all the noise to stop, why does everyone hate me so much, and don't you think I look pretty in this Pretty Princess outfit?

Just another public service from the House of Loup, "When only the best will do, let the Loup do..."
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:39:05 AM

astana response template.

Hey asty! Just copy and paste the following and select your responses by checkmark, so you don't have to tax your mind trying to come up with original material.

"All of (A)the Mods, (B) people I pass on the street, (C) voices in my heads are (A) lyars, (B) liers, (C) liers and pathetic cunts, who owe me (A) everything I have ever paid to anyone, (B) one jizzillion simmolians (C) a full return of all my money, compensation for that time my mum smacked me for saying pathetic cunts at the dinner table, and thirty high end graphics cards at half price that I can distribute to orphans in Melbourne; because you are (A) a pathetic cunt, (B) a lier, (C) in league with everyone else on the interwebs to change my posts be a lyar and make fake posts because you are a mod and a pathetic cunt.

If you don't give me (A) all the money mentioned above, (B) absolution for my corrupt soul, I will be forced to (A) hurl naughty taunting remarks at you, (B) let the world know that pathetic cunts are terrible liers, (C) become a mod so I can get friends and change my own posts too, and then you will see, I will find who stole my ice cream sandwich.

You are a lyar, and I (A) demand, (B) demand with unnatural fervor, (C) demand with the vengeance of a scorned pathetic cunt, that you (A) report yourself to the Antarctic Police for lyaring, (B) fly to my house in four years so that I can threaten to kick your pathetic cunt ass balls from the safety of my mum's basement, (C) tell my mum it was all a joke because she is going to take away my interwebz for a month if I say pathetic cunts in public again.

The authorities have been notified, and I have just (A) cancelled several PayPal transactions with false statements and intent to cheat, (B) made false claims in print and am butthurt from being bitch-slapped by the world, (C) just want all the noise to stop, why does everyone hate me so much, and don't you think I look pretty in this Pretty Princess outfit?

Just another public service from the House of Loup, "When only the best will do, let the Loup do..."

I just dribbled my rye and coke all over myself reading the ice cream sandwich part and taking a sip!  Jerk!  lmao Cheesy
Christ that was funny Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:41:08 AM

Given the way Astana is acting... I only feel like doing business with shakaru more. I might even do it to spite him. Very entertaining thread. Cheesy
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:42:14 AM

I never want to be on the receiving end of the wordsmith that is LoupGaroux.
teflone

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:44:55 AM

Tell us who you scammed Terry ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:45:54 AM

My Muslim father.
teflone

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:47:03 AM

My Muslim father.

Strange answer... thanks for sharing..

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12974

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:53:27 AM

Quote from: PM from astana
remove the posts with names or numbers or else i will sue you, him and anyone one else for defermation mark my words i have money and the will power to do it

.You let him threaten me with police?

If you specificaly let him do that you are supporting him in his actions  and you are responsible for any costs that come of this, have some fucking decency to stand up against these pathetic people. you sell your morals out for 10 bitcoins?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:58:01 AM

Ok, who has the balls to go to a gay classifieds website and post his numbers? lol
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 06:05:37 AM

Dammit- now this is not funny... who has been DEFERMING?? I told you damn kids to stay off that stuff, it grows hair on your palms you know!

And for damn sure mark those words, he   has   money   and   the    will    power   to     use    it.

Sadly, he does not have a brain, class or integrity to go with the money and will (space, pause, wait for it...) power.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 06:11:04 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2011, 06:25:32 AM by sadpandatech

Seriously Guize.. Hasn't this train wreck of emotion gone on long enough?

Astana, I know it seems like people are quick to jump on Shakaru's side. But, I'd be willing to bet those same people would be more than willing to be objectional if you could present your case in an easier to follow manner. If you are genuinly upset then that is your right. No one can tell you how to feel. But, one can't very well help your cause if they are spending all their energy focusing on the knife in your hand. If you get my drift.

I'm curious about the '3 weeks ago' bit you mentioned a few pages back. Do you have any detailed transaction logs of sending the amount for the cards then? And some coinciding chat logs from the same time period? That would be a good start.

Cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
teflone

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 06:23:06 AM

Seriously Guize.. Hasn't this train wreck of emotion gone on long enough?

Astana, I know it seems like people are quick to jump on Shakaru's side. But, I'd be willing to bet those same people would be more than willing to be objectional if you could present your case in an easier to follow manner. If you are genuinly upset then that is your right. No one can tell you how to feel. But, one can't very well help your cause if they are spending all their energy focusing on the knife in your hand. If you get my drift.

I'm curiousy about the '3 weeks ago' bit you mentioned a few pages back. Do you have any detailed transaction logs of sending the amount for the cards then? And some coinciding chat logs from the same time period? That would be a good start.

Cheers

Good luck, I tried that and was called a pathetic cunt... Smiley

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 06:30:00 AM

Ok, who has the balls to go to a gay classifieds website and post his numbers? lol
Those numbers are local police stations.  (but there are two Victorian numbers that match the last name)
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:07:02 AM

From the sound of things I would say you are back to your old tricks again astana.  Make a deal, negotiate something else, send funds to prove your "worth" then complain when the seller backs out from frustration.  

I have done numerous transactions with shakaru and he has always been a stand up guy.  You are leaving out details to help prove your case and attempting to force a trusted member to give in to your scammy ways.

Posting something like this knowing that you would need a large amount of evidence to prove to the community that you (a known shady character) got scammed from a trusted member is beyond me.  This whole situation stunk of astana was soon as I saw it.

Good luck

+ 2

Quote from: PM from astana
remove the posts with names or numbers or else i will sue you, him and anyone one else for defermation mark my words i have money and the will power to do it

.You let him threaten me with police?

If you specificaly let him do that you are supporting him in his actions  and you are responsible for any costs that come of this, have some fucking decency to stand up against these pathetic people. you sell your morals out for 10 bitcoins?

+3
I hope by the end of all this bullshit that Astana has learnt some new english and will be given the SCAMMER badge,
I also hope that by the end of this bullshit, That Shakaru walks away with nothing more than:

Your
Own
Mess

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:08:47 AM

I'm curious about the '3 weeks ago' bit you mentioned a few pages back. Do you have any detailed transaction logs of sending the amount for the cards then? And some coinciding chat logs from the same time period? That would be a good start.
Cheers

Evidence, here you go http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=1182497proof.png

He even makes it a point to send it as a gift, so he can avoid fee's and chargebacks. yeah real legit this one.
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:15:23 AM

JackRabiit you little piss head prick, your a known scammer on many many boards. you are a known poster on the big scam carder forums and very well known scammer on currency forums and  low level cumstain on humanity,  it would be better to think twice about what you say, people from the old soviet block dont take kind to rats.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:21:54 AM

JackRabiit you little piss head prick, your a known scammer on many many boards. you are a known poster on the big scam carder forums and very well known scammer on currency forums and  low level cumstain on humanity,  it would be better to think twice about what you say, people from the old soviet block dont take kind to rats.
LOLWUT? HE'S SO EASY TO PISS OF!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
A known scammer? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"Many Many boards" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That is just so fucking histerical!!, Go ask all the people in the "List Of Honest Traders" If Everytime they say "He's honest" That they are lying, Im written down in there Atleast ten times

Does anyone Object Or Agree?
(no not you Astana you fool)

NEUTRAL VOTE TIME!
Guys:
Whats my position on the internet?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: