Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29244 times)
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 11:31:11 PM

So I can make a pdf book of this forum post for like $18.99 and get it sent to my door. I really want to. I would use mclovins post as my cover. OHHH. I would so do it because I can take a photo looking all "Writer like" and put it on the inside cover.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 11:36:55 PM

So I can make a pdf book of this forum post for like $18.99 and get it sent to my door. I really want to. I would use mclovins post as my cover. OHHH. I would so do it because I can take a photo looking all "Writer like" and put it on the inside cover.

Just wait until it is locked, you don't want to have an incomplete set!
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 12:04:04 AM

Looks like it sorted out ... With PP we never know ...

Bitcoin is the future !
zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 01:34:44 AM

a woman named Benicta Richards just contacted me on a skype account that astana was the only person who knew off as a way of tracking things. This lady wantd to an moneypack to LR exchange. something I never do, and astana always asked about. So who know if it is the last Ive seen of him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51844.msg618913#msg618913

moneypak scam
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 03:12:17 AM

a woman named Benicta Richards just contacted me on a skype account that astana was the only person who knew off as a way of tracking things. This lady wantd to an moneypack to LR exchange. something I never do, and astana always asked about. So who know if it is the last Ive seen of him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51844.msg618913#msg618913

moneypak scam

When accepting MoneyPak for bitcoins...

• Do so with trusted parties
  • Withdraw funds to a prepaid debit card (greendot)
  • Receive a scanned copy of all receipts and both sides of the MoneyPak itself*
  • Do NOT send bitcoins until you can confirm that you have received the funds into you Debit Card

I believe there is a waiting period for adding funds to Debit Card. Make sure that both you and the other party understand this. The person receiving bitcoins will have to wait.

Given the fact that it costs roughly 5 dollars to fill a MoneyPak, the larger the balance in it, the better the exchange rate for the sending party. This increases the potential of loss for both parties. If both parties take the right precautions, a new user should be able to purchase bitcoins with MoneyPaks. It is an extremely easy way for someone to turn cash in hand into bitcoins and I would not like to see it ruined by a few scammers.

*There have been occurrences where people have scammed Convenience Stores to receive filled MoneyPak codes over the phone. Having a scanned copy of both sides of the MoneyPak excludes you receiving stolen copies by this means.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:25:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15911.msg664662#msg664662
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55877.0
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 08:33:16 AM

?
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:47:07 AM

astana_
 you piece of trash, you are marked
« Sent to: shakaru on: Today at 08:23:06 AM » Reply with quote Delete   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

think you can get away with stealing my money you filthy you little lying shit. thing again, never forget Andrew that you fucked over the wrong person.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:54:12 AM

Astana registered a new user by the name of astana_. I linked to two of his posts, both indicating that he was furious. They are now removed.
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 04:37:14 PM

I don't post often but I've been asked to say a few words. I know astana, I sold him 100 bitcoins when I first joined and have him on icq and msn, he has a foul mouth and bad attitude I agree. But he has always paid upfront and there has been no trouble with money. I don't want to get involved, I'm just relaying information here that he sent me on icq and msn because he very strongly asked me to do so.

shakaru have you refunded his $1700 or what ever the amount was he gave you? He says you haven't returned the money and have cancled the refund. I asked for screenshots to post here to back up those claims but he said he was taking his girlfriend to the hospital she is pregnant.

Also I've read this thread from the start and some of you need to have a reality check and need to rethink your actions. Saying your going to call the police on him or the tax office is not a good thing to do. It's not the best to ruin someones life because some financial deal went wrong on the internet when you consider he has a child about to be born.
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 05:30:30 PM

I don't post often but I've been asked to say a few words. I know astana, I sold him 100 bitcoins when I first joined and have him on icq and msn, he has a foul mouth and bad attitude I agree. But he has always paid upfront and there has been no trouble with money. I don't want to get involved, I'm just relaying information here that he sent me on icq and msn because he very strongly asked me to do so.

shakaru have you refunded his $1700 or what ever the amount was he gave you? He says you haven't returned the money and have cancled the refund. I asked for screenshots to post here to back up those claims but he said he was taking his girlfriend to the hospital she is pregnant.

Also I've read this thread from the start and some of you need to have a reality check and need to rethink your actions. Saying your going to call the police on him or the tax office is not a good thing to do. It's not the best to ruin someones life because some financial deal went wrong on the internet when you consider he has a child about to be born.

Life lessons come in many forms!

Astana has obviously led a sheltered life, I think this is all healthy for his growth.. 
And his GF pregnant? was that to grab some sympathy ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 05:51:41 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2011, 06:02:42 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Credit Card Fraud is a crime.
The person committing the fraud is the person making the choice.
The person committing the fraud is a criminal.

Reporting a criminal to the Police is part of ones civic duty.

The fact that a criminal might be a father is irrelevant.  
The criminal is the one making the choice to break the law.  
If you want to be a good father then it starts with not being a criminal.
If you don't then the consequences with that action lie with you.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 06:00:08 PM

blue.mitzi- if your statements are truthful, then you should count yourself as a lucky one that you did not get cheated by this scoundrel. Coming here and shilling for him is of no value whatsoever. Nobody needs to post anything to prove anything to you or to astana himself. Asked to say a few words? Read the whole thread? And you have the audacity to pass along this little rip-off's messages?

He fraudulently tried to reverse the charges on his credit card after disputing with PayPal. That locks up the whole procedure with PayPal until that investigation is done, they can't proceed with theirs. Since they have now done so, and resolved in shakuru's favor, as this was clearly an attempt to cheat shakuru by a criminal, there is nothing due back to astana. He tried to commit a crime and was stopped.

End of story, no reason to think he is going to get anything back, he is not due anything, he is not entitled to anything and I suspect he is not going to get anything. Supposed pregnant girlfriends who show up being driven to the hospital not withstanding. The refund was cancelled by PayPal when they found him to be in the wrong. He is trying to cheat, he is a thief and he ain't going to get anything back. And his reputation is damaged beyond repair, along with his alter egos.

And are we to believe that he was able to type in irc to you, convince you of his noble aims, and pathetic sob story, while driving to the hospital, but he cannot take the time to do anything else honestly, or to even gin up another unimpressive and factually inconsistent photochop of irc logs?

Please. You are at best a shill, and more probably another sock-puppet for astana. I urge the Mods to check your IP to see if you in fact are.
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 06:36:40 PM

Actually this is where your wrong. First, I still have yet to recover a single cent in the matter as of yet. Paypal has ruled in my favor, but nothing has changed yet. Second. Yes I refunded him, and he reversed his credit card payment and paypal took over the matter when that happened. If anything else if needed from me in the matter, I will do what is asked of me by only Paypal and my banking institution as they are the ones who must sort it out now.

As far as the authorities. I told astana to quit it with the death threats and listen to paypal and follow up with his credit card as that where this is at due to his own actions or if the threats continued, I would contact the authorities to have him stop.  He did not, and dared me to do so. He also told us to post his name and then messaged the admins saying he will sue if the information is not removed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 06:41:23 PM

Actually this is where your wrong. First, I still have yet to recover a single cent in the matter as of yet. Paypal has ruled in my favor, but nothing has changed yet. Second. Yes I refunded him, and he reversed his credit card payment and paypal took over the matter when that happened. If anything else if needed from me in the matter, I will do what is asked of me by only Paypal and my banking institution as they are the ones who must sort it out now.

As far as the authorities. I told astana to quit it with the death threats and listen to paypal and follow up with his credit card as that where this is at due to his own actions or if the threats continued, I would contact the authorities to have him stop.  He did not, and dared me to do so. He also told us to post his name and then messaged the admins saying he will sue if the information is not removed.

I think, That ANYONE on astanas side is now a liar.
Girlfriend pregnant in the hospital "I need the money" Bull Fucking Shit, Why would you buy FOUR gtx 580's then.

Shakaru, I think you, and the rest of us, Should just stop responding to such trollish acts

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 06:49:42 PM

they should just ban his dirty little IP.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 06:55:47 PM

Well, That hasnt been done, For the reason probly of "well, JUST IN CASE shakaru is the bad one and we've made a mistake, Lets leave Astana a way to send us a Legal document stating that we've fucked up, I dont think we have, But JUUUSSST INNN CASE"

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 07:08:25 PM

they should just ban his dirty little IP.
hyuk hyuk
CoughRebootRouterCough

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:13:24 PM

Astana woke up and is online ,and sent me many messages with plenty of F#%# words asking me to respond again.  Again I'm just relaying information in this matter I have no money involved. I'll respond to shakaru because he and astana are two in disagreement over this matter. If I have time I can get some awnsers to some other queastions from other users. But I really take offense to being called a shill and sock puppet, I can assure you I'm very capable of making my own mind up about the character of people.

Now I  I'll respond to shakaru. I want to get some more information. So you did accept the $1700 from you fully admit this? From what I read is that you refunded him and paypal cancled it am I right? And in effect you actually still have his money and are not going to give it back unless forced to do so by your bank or paypal? Just to make things clear you haven't sent the computer game cards as was agreed to that the money was sent to you for am I correct?

If he hasn't recieved the game cards then I think you need to refund him despite what ever has happened and end this sorry episode. I don't understand why you need to be forced by the bank or paypal to return the money. The paypal issue was ruled in your favour so if you do owe him the money he gave you you should return it..

As to the threats he is angry, also I don't think he's ever mentioned he is going to kill you. I think if you return the money he will stop what ever he is doing, he does have other things to deal with like his girlfriend. He also told me he messaged you on skype on christmay day a few times asking for both parties to end this and just return the money.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:22:12 PM

Astana woke up and is online ,and sent me many messages with plenty of F#%# words asking me to respond again.  Again I'm just relaying information in this matter I have no money involved. I'll respond to shakaru because he and astana are two in disagreement over this matter. If I have time I can get some awnsers to some other queastions from other users. But I really take offense to being called a shill and sock puppet, I can assure you I'm very capable of making my own mind up about the character of people.

Now I  I'll respond to shakaru. I want to get some more information. So you did accept the $1700 from you fully admit this? From what I read is that you refunded him and paypal cancled it am I right? And in effect you actually still have his money and are not going to give it back unless forced to do so by your bank or paypal? Just to make things clear you haven't sent the computer game cards as was agreed to that the money was sent to you for am I correct?

If he hasn't recieved the game cards then I think you need to refund him despite what ever has happened and end this sorry episode. I don't understand why you need to be forced by the bank or paypal to return the money. The paypal issue was ruled in your favour so if you do owe him the money he gave you you should return it..

As to the threats he is angry, also I don't think he's ever mentioned he is going to kill you. I think if you return the money he will stop what ever he is doing, he does have other things to deal with like his girlfriend. He also told me he messaged you on skype on christmay day a few times asking for both parties to end this and just return the money.

Geeezzz god forbid you don't relay his messages, he's liable to reverse those old transactions you had with him...

Should we call the feds? are you being coerced? blink twice if its yes...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: