Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29242 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:23:59 PM

Astana woke up and is online ,and sent me many messages with plenty of F#%# words asking me to respond again.  Again I'm just relaying information in this matter I have no money involved. I'll respond to shakaru because he and astana are two in disagreement over this matter. If I have time I can get some awnsers to some other queastions from other users. But I really take offense to being called a shill and sock puppet, I can assure you I'm very capable of making my own mind up about the character of people.

Now I  I'll respond to shakaru. I want to get some more information. So you did accept the $1700 from you fully admit this? From what I read is that you refunded him and paypal cancled it am I right? And in effect you actually still have his money and are not going to give it back unless forced to do so by your bank or paypal? Just to make things clear you haven't sent the computer game cards as was agreed to that the money was sent to you for am I correct?

If he hasn't recieved the game cards then I think you need to refund him despite what ever has happened and end this sorry episode. I don't understand why you need to be forced by the bank or paypal to return the money. The paypal issue was ruled in your favour so if you do owe him the money he gave you you should return it..

As to the threats he is angry, also I don't think he's ever mentioned he is going to kill you. I think if you return the money he will stop what ever he is doing, he does have other things to deal with like his girlfriend. He also told me he messaged you on skype on christmay day a few times asking for both parties to end this and just return the money.

Wasn't this already moderated by Maged, and the answer was the PayPal is currently holding EVERYONE's money? The reason that Astana does not have the money back from the refund is because PayPal is holding it pending an investigation. There is NOTHING that shakaru can do to fix this.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 08:35:02 PM

I don't post often but I've been asked to say a few words. I know astana, I sold him 100 bitcoins when I first joined and have him on icq and msn, he has a foul mouth and bad attitude I agree.

Astana woke up and is online ,and sent me many messages with plenty of F#%# words asking me to respond again.  Again I'm just relaying information in this matter I have no money involved. I'll respond to shakaru because he and astana are two in disagreement over this matter....... I can assure you I'm very capable of making my own mind up about the character of people.

Astana requested I make some comments as well. I am going to tell you what I told him.

This is none of your business, so do not get involved. This has nothing to do with you.

I strongly suggest you do the same before you get pulled into this and your reputation (or lack there of) gets hindered

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:46:19 PM

Astana woke up and is online ,and sent me many messages with plenty of F#%# words asking me to respond again.  Again I'm just relaying information in this matter I have no money involved. I'll respond to shakaru because he and astana are two in disagreement over this matter. If I have time I can get some awnsers to some other queastions from other users. But I really take offense to being called a shill and sock puppet, I can assure you I'm very capable of making my own mind up about the character of people.

Now I  I'll respond to shakaru. I want to get some more information. So you did accept the $1700 from you fully admit this? From what I read is that you refunded him and paypal cancled it am I right? And in effect you actually still have his money and are not going to give it back unless forced to do so by your bank or paypal? Just to make things clear you haven't sent the computer game cards as was agreed to that the money was sent to you for am I correct?

If he hasn't recieved the game cards then I think you need to refund him despite what ever has happened and end this sorry episode. I don't understand why you need to be forced by the bank or paypal to return the money. The paypal issue was ruled in your favour so if you do owe him the money he gave you you should return it..

As to the threats he is angry, also I don't think he's ever mentioned he is going to kill you. I think if you return the money he will stop what ever he is doing, he does have other things to deal with like his girlfriend. He also told me he messaged you on skype on christmay day a few times asking for both parties to end this and just return the money.

Stop listening to him. Just ignore him.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 08:51:40 PM

Woke up?

I thought he was in the hospital attending to the birth of his child. You might want to at least try to keep his lies straight if you are going to be the mouthpiece for the little liar.

Who cares what you say or think? You have become the willing co-conspirator of astana, and are making demands for information that you are not entitled to, concerning a transaction (or attempted crime) that you were not a party to and have no involvement in. Who the fuck do you think you are making judgements about what someone who astana tried to victimize should do?

If you want to make up your mind about the character of people... try starting with your own character. Coming here with no involvement in this issue, and trying to act high and mighty is as fake as astana's lines of bullshit. You are a shill, and every act and deed you have spoken to on this, you are either making up your own lies about this matter, or are spreading astana's to try to complete his criminal efforts.

Either way, you have outed yourself as a scammer, or willing to serve as the mouthpiece for one, and you righteous indignation is nothing more than hollow foolishness.

Astana has made death threats, that is against the law in any civilized jurisdiction in the world, probably even wherever you are. You might want to slow down and think before you come out so strongly on the side of the demons in this battle.

"He will stop whatever he is doing" Huh Like continuing to make threats, bothering uninvolved bystanders, and continuing to whine and tell lies? Why should anybody reward that kind of nonsense with money? Little fucker broke the rules, tried to cheat, got caught, compounded the problem by trying to scam a double dip, and now is going to be out his investment in trying to scam.

Tough shit for him, and for you. Learn the lesson not to be a fucking criminal asshole, and consider it cheap at $1,600.
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 09:07:55 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2011, 09:44:21 PM by payb.tc

I don't post often...

yet more similarities in grammar/spelling/vocab... not as strong a correlation as dark_science i'll admit, but there exists a correlation none-the-less.

another account to be cautious of.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 09:20:28 PM

they should just ban his dirty little IP.

He uses proxies constantly.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 09:25:00 PM

blue.mitzi,

Under the even so slight chance that you aren't a sockpuppet.

Why are you aiding a criminal.  He committed credit card fraud.  You do understand that right.  He lied to Paypal and his bank stating that he never made this transaction and his account had been hacked.  That is fraud.  It was his intent to DEFRAUD shakaru.

Now I know this is hard to understand .....

THERE IS NO MONEY TO RETURN.  The reason why is because your idiot criminal friend decided to lie to both Paypal and the bank.  Paypal has frozen everything solid (like they always do).  The bank investigation likely will take 60 days and Paypal isn't going to do anything until that is resolved.

So your idiot scam-bait fraudster of a friend is the reason he has no money.  Here is an idea .... since you trust him so much how about YOU give him the $1600.  Seeing as he is willing to run scams and commit fraud I am 100% sure you will get all that back.

P.S. I hope you really are a sock puppet because if you are someone so stupid to actually get involved and defend a scammer well guess what your personal rep is ruined.  For me you have an unofficial "scammer" tag next to your name and always will.  I personally wouldn't do a trade for a pair of used Alpaca socks.  There is always the chance you are just a sock puppet for a credit card fraudster and thief.  No reason to take the chance ... ever.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 09:49:31 PM

I'm guessing blue.mitzi is actually astana's Mum. He had to tell her what he did with the money to pay for his girlfriend's out of wedlock child, and instead of paying the hospital for the little bastard's delivery, he tried to scam some graphics cards. When he screwed that up, he had to go to her and explain that the funds were no longer there, and the little bastard was going to have to be born on public assistance, like he was. She freaked out and thought she could play the loyal, and much more level headed friend who just happens to have done a hundred btc transaction with astana who astana reached out to in a spirit of reconciliation (never-mind the continuous F-bombs, even to a "friend" on irc!) to try and fix the situation, so her bastard grandchild wouldn't be a third generation of welfare cheat.

But, breeding runs true, and she just couldn't learn how to not be offensive. I expect the next message will be telling us what "pathetic cunts" we are for not having a heart to give in to this scammer who can't keep his little willie wrapped and knocked up the next door neighbor's dog.

Keep it up mitzi... you might just make the book cover too!
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 11:58:05 PM

What girlfriend? He told me he had a wife at one point, and his facebook list him as single with no mention of dating anyone, or becoming a father. While that is not evidence, it dosent look good. Also, even if I wanted to give astana free money, paypal will not allow it. Also, why am I not beign reimbursed for the fees that I was charged as a result of his reversals from October? Why did he reverse them after paypal emailed him saying that they had to hold his funds for 3 days? Why did he revese the 1600 too? You do know that if if Paypal didnt step in, he would have recived a 1600 refund, 1600 reversal, and 2 x 150ish reversals in total? And thats not like "Oh he didnt know." To get a refund, you must also say you accept the refund, which he did. After he thought the money was on the way, he waited a day and revesed everything. Not by calling Paypal, but calling his credit card and said all the charges are fraud and he didnt even know what they are for at all.

Now to the comments of "Oh I bet he never said he was going to kill you..."....

My last message, from the newly registered Astana_ (please bear the reformating, c/p makes it look like a mess)

To:    Shakaru
Subj: you piece of trash, you are marked

think you can get away with stealing my money you filthy you little lying shit. thing again, never forget Andrew that you fucked over the wrong person.

Thats the last message. Thats not the best, or only. Thats the last. And its not just me. During our trade, Astana asked if I knew how to get gigavps address so he could "cut off the head of the snake". When he said this, I happen to be speaking to giga via irc and we laughed about the stupidity. Comments of theivery by other members were expresed against payb.tc, theymos, Jermy West, and there was one more but I cant rememebr off the top of my head.

So fact of the matter. I wont even listen to astana anymore. Each time he puts in a threat to me, I make a call to melbourne, and file another harassment report over the phone. Why a harassment report? Because That Is What He Is Doing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 12:11:35 AM

What girlfriend? He told me he had a wife at one point, and his facebook list him as single with no mention of dating anyone, or becoming a father. While that is not evidence, it dosent look good. Also, even if I wanted to give astana free money, paypal will not allow it. Also, why am I not beign reimbursed for the fees that I was charged as a result of his reversals from October? Why did he reverse them after paypal emailed him saying that they had to hold his funds for 3 days? Why did he revese the 1600 too? You do know that if if Paypal didnt step in, he would have recived a 1600 refund, 1600 reversal, and 2 x 150ish reversals in total? And thats not like "Oh he didnt know." To get a refund, you must also say you accept the refund, which he did. After he thought the money was on the way, he waited a day and revesed everything. Not by calling Paypal, but calling his credit card and said all the charges are fraud and he didnt even know what they are for at all.

My last message, from the newly registered Astana_ (please bear the reformating, c/p makes it look like a mess)

think you can get away with stealing my money you filthy you little lying shit. thing again, never forget Andrew that you fucked over the wrong person.

Thats the last message. Thats not the best, or only. Thats the last. And its not just me. During our trade, Astana asked if I knew how to get gigavps address so he could "cut off the head of the snake". When he said this, I happen to be speaking to giga via irc and we laughed about the stupidity. Comments of theivery by other members were expresed against payb.tc, theymos, Jermy West, and there was one more but I cant rememebr off the top of my head.

So fact of the matter. I wont even listen to astana anymore. Each time he puts in a threat to me, I make a call to melbourne, and file another harassment report over the phone. Why a harassment report? Because That Is What He Is Doing.

Good job brother, you are completely justified IMHO.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 12:40:59 AM

Why do I get the nasty feeling that this Astana guy is going to come unhinged and kill someone?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 01:14:26 AM

Why do I get the nasty feeling that this Astana guy is going to come unhinged and kill someone?

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has...
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 01:18:35 AM

Doubt it. It's the smallest dogs that bark the loudest.
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 01:23:41 AM

Doubt it. It's the smallest dogs that bark the loudest.
It's the little ones that snap... The big guys usually only break when drugs are involved.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 02:52:18 AM

Hey shakaru, thanks for a great transaction a few weeks back for the 5830, it's working as we speak. You're an honest seller IMHO and I will be happy to do business with you in the future.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 03:33:18 AM

Good on you man. Eventually, You'll be able to sue his stupid ass for Harassment. Then you'll beable to collect those Fees that Paypal and the bank Sapped!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 06:59:57 AM

astana response template.

Hey asty! Just copy and paste the following and select your responses by checkmark, so you don't have to tax your mind trying to come up with original material.

"All of (A)the Mods, (B) people I pass on the street, (C) voices in my heads are (A) lyars, (B) liers, (C) liers and pathetic cunts, who owe me (A) everything I have ever paid to anyone, (B) one jizzillion simmolians (C) a full return of all my money, compensation for that time my mum smacked me for saying pathetic cunts at the dinner table, and thirty high end graphics cards at half price that I can distribute to orphans in Melbourne; because you are (A) a pathetic cunt, (B) a lier, (C) in league with everyone else on the interwebs to change my posts be a lyar and make fake posts because you are a mod and a pathetic cunt.

If you don't give me (A) all the money mentioned above, (B) absolution for my corrupt soul, I will be forced to (A) hurl naughty taunting remarks at you, (B) let the world know that pathetic cunts are terrible liers, (C) become a mod so I can get friends and change my own posts too, and then you will see, I will find who stole my ice cream sandwich.

You are a lyar, and I (A) demand, (B) demand with unnatural fervor, (C) demand with the vengeance of a scorned pathetic cunt, that you (A) report yourself to the Antarctic Police for lyaring, (B) fly to my house in four years so that I can threaten to kick your pathetic cunt ass balls from the safety of my mum's basement, (C) tell my mum it was all a joke because she is going to take away my interwebz for a month if I say pathetic cunts in public again.

The authorities have been notified, and I have just (A) cancelled several PayPal transactions with false statements and intent to cheat, (B) made false claims in print and am butthurt from being bitch-slapped by the world, (C) just want all the noise to stop, why does everyone hate me so much, and don't you think I look pretty in this Pretty Princess outfit?

Just another public service from the House of Loup, "When only the best will do, let the Loup do..."

Loup, I know I have talked some shit about you in the past, but my god, you have filled this thread with pure and eloquent comedy gold. Goddamn...

shakaru, you provide a valuable service to the community and I would hate to see you deterred by this pitiful little fucktard of a man. I hope everything works out.

astana, I hope you didn't pass your brain-fuckling (you know, like the brain fuckler, mad fuckler of brains?) case of syphilis along to your ladyfriend. It can cause severe complications during pregnancy and is seemingly the only explanation for your degenerate behavior and poor spelling and grammar. You are a blight on this community, and the world in general. Drink heavily and get hit by a city bus this new year's eve so this matter gets settled in a timely fashion.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 03:37:55 PM

Thanks Randy... I was young and still getting my sea legs under me, no offense was taken. But... City Bus? Couldn't he get drunk, fall down, get run over by the taxi that is taking the syphillic girlfriend to the hospital, since he was out drinking, end up getting scooped up by the street cleaners, dumped in a landfill where he decaying rotting corpse provides nourishment for a single dandelion, so that in the end we can all say that he did serve a greater service to the world, he nourished that dandelion.

Sounds like shakuru has the right mindset about this, but I seriously hope that he is not thinking about ever authorizing a final refund once this all clears out with the banks and PP. Whatever money is put back into your account when all is said and done is yours, compensation for the fraudulent reversals, compensation for the time you have had to waste dealing with this little boil on the ass of society, and a karma payment from the universal balancing truth of the world.

And a final thought on little bitches who snap and go postal... while he does exhibit some classic sociopathic tendencies, this type of personality is rarely able to ever convert their internal rage into any type of action. The delusional construct in his mind has become so all-encompassing that there is no longer a boundary between real and created reality, he actually believes that he is the Pretty Princess and has been wronged by all the bad guys. However, since he has has most probably been grounded by his Mum for impregnating the neighbors dog, and has gotten his interwebz privileges taken away for making the Melbourne Police come round so many times to tell his Mum to curb her little bitch, he is emasculated without his power talisman of anonymous posting. Now outed, shamed, and brought to heel in the real world (the one he cannot deal with) he will probably move on to the next shiny thing that he can build up anger about... perhaps the injustice of his neighbor's daughter selling her ass on the street to pay for infant formula for his whelp, perhaps he can start a email campaign against infant formula companies.
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 07:47:48 PM

I'm not astana, I know he has asked me to post this. Make of it what you will.

"First notice they didn't ban me for scamming, oh no because THEY NO I NEVER HAVE. They banned me for trolling, pathetic fucks. All I will say to you andrew is every dog has it's day and karma will fuck you in ass hard, like most of the other dysfunctional cocksuckers on here you have the morals of a $2 whore and fuck over anyone and everyone. BTW i haven't threatened you, again your a liar.

You seem pretty chummy here andrew infact one might say enthisiastic, this proves you took my money for 4 cards.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030611/thumb_2545941ho_ho_ho.png

the pastbin of the conversation http://pastebin.com/8c7M2iyP

More pastebin, funny you big fat liar you don't seem to have any issues here.

http://pastebin.com/VnTvQNdh

Shane gave me your postcode Smiley he is also the one who sold him one of cards for bitcoins

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030611/thumb_5532414ok_this_too.png

AND finally you fucking liar you haven't refunded me one fucking cent.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030611/thumb_9811720well_well_well....png

Wow look $1600 in transactions to Andrew Nolan.

BTW andrew where are the cards hae explained what happened to them? Do you even have proof you got them? I haven't seen shit all evidence saying you did.

RETUIRN MY MONEY YOU FUCKING CHEATING SCUMBAG.

ANd people have the balls to call me a scammer, prove it you dipshits. you cant because i never have, your supporting a snitch and a liar must feel good hey. you losers check your fucking facts before you waste another brain cell.

Remember what happens to snitches in life andrew, you threaten me with police when you are the fucking criminal? You disgrace.

And last to parasite  LoupGaroux, your a fucking clown I wouldn't spit on you. Your a mindless fucking drone who believes anything and everything, you must be what 15? "
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:11:23 PM

hmm

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: