Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29244 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:12:16 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2012, 12:42:20 AM by rjk

I'm not astana, I know he has asked me to post this. Make of it what you will.
You're a mouthpiece for astana ITS THE SAME THING

EDIT: also, tell him to click the little plus signs next to Andrew's name - all the details he wants are in there.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:30:14 PM

...such...bad...grammar...

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:41:02 PM

MONEY,

You used complex punctuation.  That likely prevented him from comprehending.  He saw the comma and then started thinking about how only pathetic cunts use commas and then had a roid rage blackout for the rest of the post.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:42:43 PM

MONEY,

You used complex punctuation.  That likely prevented him from comprehending.  He saw the comma and then started thinking about how only pathetic cunts use commas and then had a roid rage blackout for the rest of the post.
Good point.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:43:57 PM

MONEY,

Good point.

It's cool, he'll die from auto-erotic asphyxiation soon anyways...
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:49:10 PM

I'm not astana, I know he has asked me to post this. Make of it what you will.

"First notice they didn't ban me for scamming, oh no because THEY NO I NEVER HAVE. They banned me for trolling, pathetic fucks. All I will say to you andrew is every dog has it's day and karma will fuck you in ass hard, 1.)like most of the other dysfunctional cocksuckers on here you have the morals of a $2 whore and fuck over anyone and everyone. BTW i haven't threatened you, again your a liar.

You seem pretty chummy here andrew infact one might say enthisiastic, this proves you took my money for 4 cards.

the pastbin of the conversation http://pastebin.com/8c7M2iyP

More pastebin, funny you big fat liar you don't seem to have any issues here.

http://pastebin.com/VnTvQNdh

Shane gave me your postcode Smiley he is also the one who sold him one of cards for bitcoins

AND finally you fucking liar you haven't refunded me one fucking cent.

2.)Wow look $1600 in transactions to Andrew Nolan.

BTW andrew where are the cards hae explained what happened to them? Do you even have proof you got them? I haven't seen shit all evidence saying you did.

RETUIRN MY MONEY YOU FUCKING CHEATING SCUMBAG.

ANd people have the balls to call me a scammer, prove it you dipshits. you cant because i never have, your supporting a snitch and a liar must feel good hey. you losers check your fucking facts before you waste another brain cell.

Remember what happens to snitches in life andrew, you threaten me with police when you are the fucking criminal? You disgrace.

And last to parasite  LoupGaroux, your a fucking clown I wouldn't spit on you. Your a mindless fucking drone who believes anything and everything, 3.)you must be what 15? "

My two cents.
1.) Excuse me? I have the morals of a $2 whore that would fuckover anyone and everyone? My god, Your not reading anything that we type.
2.) Thats three "invoice to" statements of "$1600" Your so stupid, Tell me how that adds up to the value of Four gtx580's. Because i dont see how unless your paying 1.6k ea
3.) Thats about... What.. The Sixth time you've gone "What are you XYZage <18" Holy crap buddy, How are you still alive that your Only insults have Nothing to do with the target.

Any of your insults could be aimed at anyone, And still have simmilar accuracy, Thats how we know your a Stupid Fool.
Take a good lesson from LoupGaroux already, He's atleast Telling you HOW TO BE A BETTER HUMAN

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2011, 09:14:46 PM by shakaru

Last time I am saying it. Wheres your money? Call your credit card. Find out what rights you waved when you pulled your little scam, and deal with them like you are supposed to.
Also, thanks for the screen cap showing him trying to rip me off for 3x what he owes + the refunded funds. good work.

EDIT: And the reversal he put on that David Lee guy right there too.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 09:07:01 PM

God this guy's retarded.   Fellas, please know that not all Australians are as backward as this douche.  He's what we like to call a bogan.  Lowest level of humanity basically.
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 09:39:07 PM

God this guy's retarded.   Fellas, please know that not all Australians are as backward as this douche.  He's what we like to call a bogan.  Lowest level of humanity basically.

It's ok, there are living, breathing, walking piles of shit everywhere. I'm pretty sure bruce wagner and tom williams are both americans, and no one felt the need to apologize for those scammy mongoloids. I just posted this in another thread, but it's quite applicable here as well;

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 10:01:56 PM

".....and karma will fuck you in as hard."
Hey guys, anyone familiar with the film "The Skeleton Key" with Kate Hudson and Peter Sarsgaard ?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397101/

Remember how in the film, Voodoo could only harm someone, if he/she actually believed in it ?

Do you think that the same principal might also apply to Karma and the belief in, or lack of belief in....Buddhism ?

I think that the lesson that they tried to teach in that particular cinematic feature was, If you don't believe in it, it simply can't hurt you Wink

Unfortunately though, if you are a Buddhist, you might be in trouble....lol

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 12:20:50 AM

mitzi? Sweetie, you need to go find a new boyfriend to champion. This one is a loser and he is making a prize ass out of you. Carrying water for this pinhead and posting his little manifestos of hate and poor English are wasting your time. Nobody here gives a fig about what you or your little buddy have to say about anything. He is a thief, pure and simple, and not a very intelligent one at that. He (and presumably you) got caught trying to get into the cookie jar- it didn't work, so fuck off and leave it alone.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 12:49:06 AM

Hahahahahhahahhaa..

This is too amazingly funny.

The "Temporary hold" to David Lee on the screen caps.. hahaha.. Just pure comedic gold...

The Fry picture truly applies, has this guy been dropped as a child? Or is he just really really stupid.

And yes Mitsi, I would drop it quick, although we LOVE seeing the responses... Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
RandyFolds

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 01:03:02 AM

Wow...I just looked at those screenshots for the first time...badgering a third party to release his address? shakaru has mentioned his location plenty of times...hell, I know what city he lives in and I have had no interaction with him besides a bit o' trolling. Too bad the greater Los Angeles area has 25 million people in it, huh?

'Hey Shane, please implicate yourself in my crime and breach the privacy of your clientele.'
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 01:43:05 AM

Wow...I just looked at those screenshots for the first time...badgering a third party to release his address? shakaru has mentioned his location plenty of times...hell, I know what city he lives in and I have had no interaction with him besides a bit o' trolling. Too bad the greater Los Angeles area has 25 million people in it, huh?

'Hey Shane, please implicate yourself in my crime and breach the privacy of your clientele.'

Yeah, that really pissed me off. I actually had a few choices of who to go through for the last of the cards and made my choice to keep things in the bitcoin community. I know passing out a zipcode is not the worlds worst thing to do, but come on? Even Netflix got sued for that one.

FYI: Im not going to go after Shane or even refrain from using his Cheaper In Bitcoins, its just kinda not cool.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 01:50:56 AM

Cocaine addiction is a terrible thing.  Grin
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 02:18:46 AM

Cocaine addiction is a terrible thing.  Grin
But it's a fun addiction!
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 02:50:04 AM

mitzi? Sweetie, you need to go find a new boyfriend to champion. This one is a loser and he is making a prize ass out of you. Carrying water for this pinhead and posting his little manifestos of hate and poor English are wasting your time. Nobody here gives a fig about what you or your little buddy have to say about anything. He is a thief, pure and simple, and not a very intelligent one at that. He (and presumably you) got caught trying to get into the cookie jar- it didn't work, so fuck off and leave it alone.

I really didn't want to get involved but honestly LoupGaroux you should get sued or at the very least be given a nice punch in the face for your smug attitude. Who are you to tell me to fuck off. You don't know me.  I make my own mind up, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

You call him a theif? But he sent money to shakaru for games cards that is a fact, the cards were not sent that is also a fact, shakaru refuses to refund the money now. How is astana a theif? That money is not his to keep, if he does not return it well astana is 100% right.

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:10:25 AM

I really didn't want to get involved but honestly LoupGaroux you should get sued or at the very least be given a nice punch in the face for your smug attitude. Who are you to tell me to fuck off. You don't know me.  I make my own mind up, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

You call him a theif? But he sent money to shakaru for games cards that is a fact, the cards were not sent that is also a fact, shakaru refuses to refund the money now. How is astana a theif? That money is not his to keep, if he does not return it well astana is 100% right.

Your right, and that is why PAYPAL has it. Not me. And its his matter, not mine. Im not his creditor, he needs to speak with them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 03:23:02 AM

Exactly why bitcoin > Paypal.  Paypal is such a hassle!

The crap thing of the situation is just that astana would have done the same thing to ANYONE he happened to be dealing with.  It just so happened to be shakaru that had something he wanted so he figured he could do some chargebacks and end up with free cards somehow, or free shipping, on an already fantastic deal. 
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 03:29:55 AM

I do not know if this will help but here goes:
blue.mitzi, Tell him PAYPAL has his money - not shakaru

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: