Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29244 times)
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:21:04 AM

"My original ruling stands. This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that). If you wish, you (astana) may select some reputable person/business to hold the funds until then."

I'm sorry but your biased, and you have no right to hold the money or tell anyone to do so. if the money does not get returned to him, today. And I mean all of the $1600,you will get served with liable suits. Infact a few are going to get served anyway I've decided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 06:22:18 AM

edit:
"My original ruling stands. This is a misunderstanding. Because of the dispute, the funds will be held for 180 days from the transaction (unless shakaru decides to do better than that). If you wish, you (astana) may select some reputable person/business to hold the funds until then."

I'm sorry but your biased, and you have no right to hold the money or tell anyone to do so. if the money does not get returned to him, today. And I mean all of the $1600,you will get served with liable suits. Infact a few are going to get served anyway I've decided.
Oh, so you have decided?  Asstana?  That you're going to sue some people for your own stupidity!  You = retarded!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:33:05 AM

I'm sorry but your biased
We all are, at least a little. That being said, almost everyone here is complaining that I'm too unbiased. Again, I WANT YOU TO HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK!
and you have no right to hold the money or tell anyone to do so.
True, but I hold the keys to peoples reputation, here. That being said, I'm doing this to protect both sides here. I'm not your enemy.
if the money does not get returned to him, today. And I mean all of the $1600,you will get served with liable suits.
Can you prove that he intentionally tried defaming you? Can you prove that he knowingly lied about you? Can you prove damages? Because you need all of that to sue someone for libel in the US. Even then, people still lose cases.
Infact a few are going to get served anyway I've decided.
And that's why I try to stay at least somewhat anonymous here, especially as a mod.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:55:15 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2012, 07:30:28 AM by repentance

And I mean all of the $1600,you will get served with liable suits. Infact a few are going to get served anyway I've decided.

I hope one of your multiple personalities is a lawyer then because real members of the bar in Australia get penalised for launching frivolous actions.

Shakaru, I'd recommend contacting asperger's ISP.  There's more than enough evidence on here to establish that you're being harassed under Australian law and that asshola has every intention of continuing the harassment.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 07:02:53 AM

I'd like to be in that court room for that lawsuit when it gets laughed out of it...

This is about all the judge would have to say Smiley
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:05:05 AM

YOU ARE RETARDED, PAYPAL FROZE THE MONEY, NOT ANY ADMIN ON THESE FORUMS, NOT SHAKARU, PAYPAL. PAYPAL FROZE THE MONEY YOU STUPID FUCK!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 07:07:32 AM

It seems like we've been trying to explain ^ that to him since last year!
repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:28:12 AM

I can only imagine what he's going to subject the credit card and PayPal customer service reps to when things don't go his way.  I hope shakaru has sent all the information he has about astana knowingly trying to double dip to both PayPal and the credit card company.  Hopefully astana will lose both his PP and his CC accounts as a result of this bullshit and be less able to pull the same crap in the future.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:33:41 AM

What's a liable suit?  Some people can only afford ugly clothing.
blue.mitzi

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:45:25 AM

More hollow BS from the assholetana I for one don't remember seeing any personal details of his posted in these threads so who is going to sue a pseudonym on the internet for supposedly being defamed on it, I'd like to be in that court room for that lawsuit when it gets laughed out of it...
[/quote]

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

He will get sued for defermation, I will personally fund it myself.
Do you want to know why I won't tell you that? Because you'd sue me, too. Talk to me once you get a subpoena.

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

Do you want to know why I won't tell you that? Because you'd sue me, too. Talk to me once you get a subpoena.
'
As I thought, you know full well Astana can easily sue you. And yeah I will actually sue you for him, you are so right on that I'll front my money. Expect one with in the week, latest two once I get my counsel ready and send Astana the money to cover it.

Also you know full well that if they pull the I.S.P logs in australia and match them with the I.S.P logs in america and on freenode  and do traffic anylysis that some woud be up on federal charges for attempted hacking and cyber crime against Astana. Even if they wipe their hard disks that will be shown as them destroying evidence.

I'll even fund the foirensic experts to recover the logs after you have deleted them from the server, and if they cant recover them that will prove you purposefully deleted evidence which is basically a admission of guilt. Also using encryption will be seen as a method to conspire and again it will show that people have targeted him and will prove defermation, and you will be forced to hand over your keys by law.

Astana already has the screenshot where you or someone else edited a fellow members thread warning him you would ruin his reputation. I'll call him as witness, and he will back up every single claim that will be made.

And you know full well that I could have them serve a seizure warrant on the server within 24 hours. You want to be left out of this, get the money to him today.

Oh and by the way since people have snitched and dobbed him into police you disgusting animals, no doubt the federal police are monitoring every word of this and the under public freedom of information act they will be forced to release what they have. And you know full well what would turn up that you and others have commited federal crimes.
blue.mitzi

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:48:10 AM

And btw, I'll get the people who have had their Mtgox accounts hacked to join me, because one of the mods or the admin is responsible for hacking their accounts. I can't prove it? Lets pull some bank records then, you think any exchange is going to say no to a court order?

BTW it obvious that the admin or moderators are complicicit in hacking peoples accounts and giving people's ip's out.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 07:51:49 AM

hmm broken quotes, just like asstana.
repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:52:38 AM

And btw, I'll get the people who have had their Mtgox accounts hacked to join me, because one of the mods or the admin is responsible for hacking their accounts. I can't prove it? Lets pull some bank records then, you think any exchange is going to say no to a cour order?

Bwahahahaha.

Can't wait until this all ends in a compulsory treatment order being issued against you.

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:04:23 AM

More hollow BS from the assholetana I for one don't remember seeing any personal details of his posted in these threads so who is going to sue a pseudonym on the internet for supposedly being defamed on it, I'd like to be in that court room for that lawsuit when it gets laughed out of it...

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

As I thought, you know full well Astana can easily sue you. And yeah I will actually sue you for him, you are so right on that I'll front my money. Expect one with in the week, latest two once I get my counsel ready and send Astana the money to cover it.

Also you know full well that if they pull the I.S.P logs in australia and match them with the I.S.P logs in america and on freenode  and do traffic anylysis that some woud be up on federal charges for attempted hacking and cyber crime against Astana. Even if they wipe their hard disks that will be shown as them destroying evidence.

I'll even fund the foirensic experts to recover the logs after you have deleted them from the server, and if they cant recover them that will prove you purposefully deleted evidence which is basically a admission of guilt. Also using encryption will be seen as a method to conspire and again it will show that people have targeted him and will prove defermation, and you will be forced to hand over your keys by law.

Astana already has the screenshot where you or someone else edited a fellow members thread warning him you would ruin his reputation. I'll call him as witness, and he will back up every single claim that will be made.

And you know full well that I could have them serve a seizure warrant on the server within 24 hours. You want to be left out of this, get the money to him today.

Oh and by the way since people have snitched and dobbed him into police you disgusting animals, no doubt the federal police are monitoring every word of this and the under public freedom of information act they will be forced to release what they have. And you know full well what would turn up that you and others have commited federal crimes.

The most brilliant post award goes to Asstaina!

I wish wish wish wish you could see this post from our eyes Asstaina!

Your childish attempt to scare us is utterly fantastic from a comedic point of view...

Mad, mad epic props to keeping us all laughing...  Cheesy

Which is harder, you pretending to write as blue.shitzi, or your mom taking your scam seriously to defend you as Blue.mitsi.. ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:12:59 AM

I think defamation has been described elsewhere on the boards, but you need to prove that it was a false belief on the part of the defaming party.  If someone honestly holds a belief, then that is typical defense.  The last 16 pages might go some way to explaining why particular view is held.
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:28:01 AM

In honor of a new year. Astana. Bring it Smiley You are so full of shit its funny. Happy 2012. Thanks for all the laughs in 2011. Keep up with the threats and more BS. I will gladly point out every fault in your joke post. BTW: How do you start a post with "The truth is" with a alt peronsa you created and caliming you are a legitimite 3rd party? Ill tell you what. You post YOUR btc address. Then I will give our more or your private info when I see the corisponding deposits to blockexlorere. Unless they are part of my conspiracy too.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:50:19 AM

In honor of a new year. Astana. Bring it Smiley You are so full of shit its funny. Happy 2012. Thanks for all the laughs in 2011. Keep up with the threats and more BS. I will gladly point out every fault in your joke post. BTW: How do you start a post with "The truth is" with a alt peronsa you created and caliming you are a legitimite 3rd party? Ill tell you what. You post YOUR btc address. Then I will give our more or your private info when I see the corisponding deposits to blockexlorere. Unless they are part of my conspiracy too.

Honestly, I think the best thing to do when someone is threatening you with a lawsuit is to never talk with him again unless you are absolutely forced to. On the off chance he is serious about this, however unlikely, you wouldn't want an unfortunately-phrased sentence being turned around on you.  Some people's egos will take them way further than you would expect they would go.

My two cents Smiley
repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 09:11:10 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2012, 09:45:12 AM by repentance

I think defamation has been described elsewhere on the boards, but you need to prove that it was a false belief on the part of the defaming party.  If someone honestly holds a belief, then that is typical defense.

Not just a defense a winning defense if the party saying something has an honest good faith belief in what was said there is no case at all, even if the comments are indeed libelous they get off because of that, the aggrieved party has to prove malicious intent in the comments made. And quite frankly if this ever did go to trial since it is a civil dispute you would judge the case on a preponderance of the evidence presented in this matter and most likely the assholetana would be the one found guilty of libel against the shakaru with some sort of recommendation for criminal investigation against the asshole thrown in for good measure.

Australian defamation law is a bit different to US defamation law, but it's immaterial as astana is full of shit.  He doesn't have grounds for pursuing a defamation action in Australia and he's not going to find a lawyer willing to even try to launch an action in another jurisdiction.  

Astana has acted illegally and continues to do so - no lawyer who wishes to retain their licence is going to enable him in his harassment campaign and they aren't going to launch frivolous lawsuits on his behalf because the fines for doing so come out of their own pockets.  The legal advice he's most likely to receive if he actually does consult a lawyer is to see a mental health professional and to wait for his credit card charge-back to go through unless he wants to end up with charges for both fraud and harassment as well as attempted extortion being pursued against him.

I'd be very surprised if astana hasn't encountered legal problems related to this kind of behaviour in the past.

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:01:31 AM

Im just telling him to do what ever he likes. I will stand above him each time as he waste his time an money. Also, if he thinks my time is free, he is very mistaken. If I goto court, part of the settlement will include my hourly rate and also my "short term notice" fees that go with pulling me away from unscheduled work. I will gladly contact centerlink and have his wages garnished in acordance to what ever court rulling is awarded. All I want is this idiot to stop sending me these messages that sound like pure insanity and stop preteneding to be other people backing him up. Astana: Do you know how insane you sound? You couldnt find anyone to back you up because your a criminal, and you invent people to back you up. When we call them out, you screw up and post as your main identity from your alts. You have a problem? Go cry to your creidit card like before. You had the balls to try to cheat me out of nearly $300 on this deal, and when I said "No, here is your money back." you cried more and I am done with this game. Any other ackowledgment to your existance will be just to taunt you as I gave you mulitple chances to contact the bill processors involved, take your refund, or even take your hardware with a 3rd party export if you paid your bill in full. You didnt.
You contact me. I call the cops.
You post anything about me or this whole fuck up on your part. I call the cops.
You hide behind proxies. I stand in plain sight. You have multiple accounts all made in the first week of oct, yet claim to be legit.
Your references are all turning out to be you. Mine can all stand next to me at the same time.
I entertain your post because they are entertaining to me and the people I live with. But, its grown old. So astana. Go back to where you abbos come from and stay away.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:27:26 AM

Guys, go easy with the shouting.

Paypal never keeps funds for them, funds have to go one of the ways, or to the original recipient or to the original sender if it was reversed.

In case where the account is frozen, and notice I said account, not funds, all funds on the account will be held 180 days until paypal writes a check with those funds and mails it to the address that is on the frozen account.

So, Shakaru, is the money astana sent you on your side or is it on his astana's side and his account is frozen?

Maged, you better check this and do the right thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: