Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29242 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:34:19 AM

Guys, go easy with the shouting.

Paypal never keeps funds for them, funds have to go one of the ways, or to the original recipient or to the original sender if it was reversed.

In case where the account is frozen, and notice I said account, not funds, all funds on the account will be held 180 days until paypal writes a check with those funds and mails it to the address that is on the frozen account.

So, Shakaru, is the money astana sent you on your side or is it on his astana's side and his account is frozen?

Maged, you better check this and do the right thing.

Because astana has initiated a credit card chargeback, the PayPal money should be returned to Shakaru.  If that doesn't happen, then astana would get refunded twice - which it's pretty obvious was his original intention.  How long it takes astana's credit card provider to return the funds to his account isn't Shakaru's problem.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Defkin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:54:09 AM

First i would like say say that I found this thread hilarious, value entertainment. Thanks go to all contributors and credos to Turbour who posted the cats  Wink

Having just read through the whole thread the money is currently with Astanas CC provider as he put a stop payment on and that is why paypal is holding the transaction because of this stop payment, did I get that right?

Anyhow keep out the good work I am looking forward to further episodes Cheesy
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 05:17:47 PM

Guys, go easy with the shouting.

Paypal never keeps funds for them, funds have to go one of the ways, or to the original recipient or to the original sender if it was reversed.

In case where the account is frozen, and notice I said account, not funds, all funds on the account will be held 180 days until paypal writes a check with those funds and mails it to the address that is on the frozen account.

So, Shakaru, is the money astana sent you on your side or is it on his astana's side and his account is frozen?

Maged, you better check this and do the right thing.
Do you want to check it? Honestly, now that astana has officially threatened to sue me, I could care less what happens at this point. If you know what a credit card chargeback is supposed to look like on both sides with a PayPal account, that'd be nice to know. I haven't been unlucky enough to experience it, myself.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 05:59:44 PM

I have experienced it, regrettably astana is not the only douche-bag who has figured out the PayPal/CC charge-back scam.

PayPal will leave the funds in shakuru's account frozen until they get a final determination from the issuing CC company. In this case that will be astana's CC. Unfortunately for astana, his CC company will be looking at all the facts and documentation in the matter, and will have PayPal actively supporting their investigation. In the end, the attempted double dip will be obvious, the CC company will not reverse the charges to the benefit of astana, they will release the funds to PayPal, who will credit them back to shakuru. At that point, shakuru can determine what, if anything, he chooses to do with those funds, re-initiate a refund to astana, spend it all on hookers and cocaine, or buy more hardware to sell to other, honest, customers. It will be his money free and clear, and his alone to deal with. Astana will have no claim for anything, as his only claim now is the charge-back which he has already admitted was fraudulent.

It ties up your funds for half a year, but in the end, if the other party is a lying piece of trash who clearly attempted fraud, then you do get your money back.

And as a side note: @blue.dipshit? Feel free to contact me with your actual personal contact details so that I can provide you with the same for service of legal proceedings. I am certain that I am one of the parties that you feel has "defermed" you (interesting how both astana and blue.dipshit use the same mis-spelling on that word isn't it?) and I would welcome the opportunity to meet you in any competent court of law to satisfy this matter.

Of course, you simple minded little fuck-wit, you will have to find representation willing to take on your juvenile attempt at cyber-bullying, you will have to establish loci juris as to where the actual "defermation" took place, you will need to determine exactly how you would go about proving that anonymous monikers posting on a discussion forum, in response to your inflammatory insults and delusional diatribes, have defermed your own anonymous (and quite obviously fake) personality, but I would welcome the attempt. The last time a simple minded fuckwit like you attempted to bring legal action against me cost them in excess of one half million dollars, and I didn't even try to run up the bill. For you, I am cocked, locked and ready to rock, so let's dance little bitch. I will be looking for a PM with your exact personal contact details to arrive shortly so that we can proceed.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:14:57 PM

I have experienced it, regrettably astana is not the only douche-bag who has figured out the PayPal/CC charge-back scam.

PayPal will leave the funds in shakuru's account frozen until they get a final determination from the issuing CC company. In this case that will be astana's CC. Unfortunately for astana, his CC company will be looking at all the facts and documentation in the matter, and will have PayPal actively supporting their investigation. In the end, the attempted double dip will be obvious, the CC company will not reverse the charges to the benefit of astana, they will release the funds to PayPal, who will credit them back to shakuru. At that point, shakuru can determine what, if anything, he chooses to do with those funds, re-initiate a refund to astana, spend it all on hookers and cocaine, or buy more hardware to sell to other, honest, customers. It will be his money free and clear, and his alone to deal with. Astana will have no claim for anything, as his only claim now is the charge-back which he has already admitted was fraudulent.

It ties up your funds for half a year, but in the end, if the other party is a lying piece of trash who clearly attempted fraud, then you do get your money back.

And as a side note: @blue.dipshit? Feel free to contact me with your actual personal contact details so that I can provide you with the same for service of legal proceedings. I am certain that I am one of the parties that you feel has "defermed" you (interesting how both astana and blue.dipshit use the same mis-spelling on that word isn't it?) and I would welcome the opportunity to meet you in any competent court of law to satisfy this matter.

Of course, you simple minded little fuck-wit, you will have to find representation willing to take on your juvenile attempt at cyber-bullying, you will have to establish loci juris as to where the actual "defermation" took place, you will need to determine exactly how you would go about proving that anonymous monikers posting on a discussion forum, in response to your inflammatory insults and delusional diatribes, have defermed your own anonymous (and quite obviously fake) personality, but I would welcome the attempt. The last time a simple minded fuckwit like you attempted to bring legal action against me cost them in excess of one half million dollars, and I didn't even try to run up the bill. For you, I am cocked, locked and ready to rock, so let's dance little bitch. I will be looking for a PM with your exact personal contact details to arrive shortly so that we can proceed.

Do it. Sue Loup, He's not bluffing.

Unlike Astana and Blue.Mitzi who are the same person, Why do i come to this conclusion, Well, Before it was all "im not astana but he wanted me to post this"<--- Thats a way to dodge the fact that you cant hide your own grammatical errors and speech style.

Then you stopped saying "astana asked me to post this i speak on his behalf", But you contiuned to speak with the Same manner and Errors that Astana has, REALLY HARD TO HAPPEN.

And the bread and butter, Is that you did ANOTHER totally Broken quote, Something that Astana is infamous for doing.

And then lets just go look at his Posting history:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=43488;sa=showPosts;start=20
looks ODDLY FAMMILIAR DOESNT IT? Lots of "is this allowed" "perhaps this is a scam"

Also this post that he placed in the Whitelist thread, In wich request, He was Rejected from being whitelisted:
"I'm a major trader in torrent invites and premium payed accounts,  I also specialize in currency exchange

I would like to be white listed offer these  services, im starting to use bitcoins for rading/exchange"

And then later on he posts this:
"I am new to the bit-coin game, how does every one buy/sell coin's what is the main exchange digital currency? Are good's easily traded for bit-coins?"

Now One last thing, Im just going to Quote his massive Broken Quote, So that he cant delete it

More hollow BS from the assholetana I for one don't remember seeing any personal details of his posted in these threads so who is going to sue a pseudonym on the internet for supposedly being defamed on it, I'd like to be in that court room for that lawsuit when it gets laughed out of it...

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

He will get sued for defermation, I will personally fund it myself.
Do you want to know why I won't tell you that? Because you'd sue me, too. Talk to me once you get a subpoena.

Sorry but whats your full name please? I'm not astana, but I  am supporting him. Get the money returned, if you want to protect your friend shakaru all of it must come back by the end of day.

He will get sued for defermation, I will personally fund it myself.
Do you want to know why I won't tell you that? Because you'd sue me, too. Talk to me once you get a subpoena.
'
As I thought, you know full well Astana can easily sue you. And yeah I will actually sue you for him, you are so right on that I'll front my money. Expect one with in the week, latest two once I get my counsel ready and send Astana the money to cover it.

Also you know full well that if they pull the I.S.P logs in australia and match them with the I.S.P logs in america and on freenode  and do traffic anylysis that some woud be up on federal charges for attempted hacking and cyber crime against Astana. Even if they wipe their hard disks that will be shown as them destroying evidence.

I'll even fund the foirensic experts to recover the logs after you have deleted them from the server, and if they cant recover them that will prove you purposefully deleted evidence which is basically a admission of guilt. Also using encryption will be seen as a method to conspire and again it will show that people have targeted him and will prove defermation, and you will be forced to hand over your keys by law.

Astana already has the screenshot where you or someone else edited a fellow members thread warning him you would ruin his reputation. I'll call him as witness, and he will back up every single claim that will be made.

And you know full well that I could have them serve a seizure warrant on the server within 24 hours. You want to be left out of this, get the money to him today.

Oh and by the way since people have snitched and dobbed him into police you disgusting animals, no doubt the federal police are monitoring every word of this and the under public freedom of information act they will be forced to release what they have. And you know full well what would turn up that you and others have commited federal crimes.
[/quote]

Blue.Mitzi is Astana. He needs to be Banned.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:23:42 PM

Lets pull some bank records then, you think any exchange is going to say no to a court order?
court order
court order
Do eet. C'mon, you know you want to.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:31:52 PM

Yup. This account was banned 8 hours ago for ban evasion. Because he has been caught evading a ban, he will now be banned on sight. Contact a moderator if you see him in the future.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Thank you. People of good will breathe easier today knowing the forces of light and good have prevailed twice in this matter.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:22:21 PM

Thank you. People of good will breathe easier today knowing the forces of light and good have prevailed twice in this matter.
Yup. This account was banned 8 hours ago for ban evasion. Because he has been caught evading a ban, he will now be banned on sight. Contact a moderator if you see him in the future.
May the pillars of light always shine upon your crops, Maged.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:43:19 PM

May the pillars of light always shine upon your crops, Maged.

Maged, you grow weed ?  lmao.. Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 07:51:37 PM

^ I for one think that women unfortunate enough to be hookers deserve every patron they recive

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:09:31 PM

TL;DR? See below for summary:

defermation

repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:20:14 PM

Thank you for banning him - again.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
jwzguy

Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:23:05 PM

Maybe it's time to change the topic title to "Incoherent ravings of a lunatic and his sockpuppet army."
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:38:44 PM

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 08:52:55 PM

I wonder how long it will be before he's back threatening legal action over his banning.

simonk83

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 09:27:37 PM

So astana. Go back to where you abbos come from and stay away.

Bit harsh champ...

At least he's gone now anyway.  Looking forward to seeing what account he uses next Smiley
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:13:59 PM

Lol i still think everyone who got a PM from him should post it, Garuntee they all look simmilar

repentance

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:30:35 PM

Lol i still think everyone who got a PM from him should post it, Garuntee they all look simmilar

Unfortunately I deleted mine.  It was kind of amusing because he got my gender wrong.

bitcoinbetas

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 03:37:32 AM

Lighten this group up come on over and vote!   Tongue

http://bitcoinawards.bitcoinbetas.com/

I won't bite promise!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: