Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29231 times)
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 04:38:39 AM

Lighten this group up come on over and vote!   Tongue

http://bitcoinawards.bitcoinbetas.com/

I won't bite promise!

Astan is nominated for Scammer of the year.
And while your voting, this sexy beast is nominated for both forum member of the year and Shades Minoco is nominated as best startup! Vote NOW

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 04:59:41 AM

And now ladies and gentlemen "GRAND THREAD ASTANA: Scam Shakaru" has come to an end.

Please do not kick the horse on your way out.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 05:28:58 AM

And now ladies and gentlemen "GRAND THREAD ASTANA: Scam Shakaru" has come to an end.

I have no doubt it will have more sequels than Star Trek.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 05:33:15 AM

I have no doubt it will have more sequels than Star Trek.

Yes, this blind stupid rage is only a newbie whitelisting away!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 05:51:28 AM

Lighten this group up come on over and vote!   Tongue

http://bitcoinawards.bitcoinbetas.com/

I won't bite promise!

Who controls the nominations for this site? I demand a recount!
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 06:11:59 AM

Guys. The horse is dead, It's on the way to the glue factory stop kicking it so we can put it on the truck and watch it drive down the list.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/y/you_re_glue.asp

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 04:26:30 PM

Given that it is impossible to unsubscribe can we lock this thread.   Please.  It is like a car accident ... in your front lawn ... everyday. Smiley
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 06:25:17 PM

Given that it is impossible to unsubscribe can we lock this thread.   Please.  It is like a car accident ... in your front lawn ... everyday. Smiley
Everyday. The horse on the truck. Crashes on our lawn.. We have no choice but to kick the dead horse in anger that he messed up our lawns

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 07:17:19 PM

This just in;
12 Horses Killed In Barn Fire

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 09:54:10 PM

Given that it is impossible to unsubscribe can we lock this thread.   Please.  It is like a car accident ... in your front lawn ... everyday. Smiley
Fine, fine. Given the consensus here, and the state that it has devolved to, I'll lock the thread. If you feel the need to post something, PM me. But, at this point, it might just be better to make a new thread.

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:15:27 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2012, 01:52:17 AM by Maged

New evidence has come to light that astana was specifically trying to defraud shakaru. Moreover, there is evidence that it may have done with stolen funds, which may be why he was complaining about not getting the refund - because he didn't own the credit card that it was refunded to.

While this is mostly speculation, the facts suggest that this is a likely explanation.

simonk83

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:16:50 PM

New evidence has come to light that astana was specifically trying to defraud shakaru.

Well duh.
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:29:36 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2012, 01:52:33 AM by Maged

Moreover, there is evidence that it may have done with stolen funds, which may be why he was complaining about not getting the refund - because he didn't own the credit card that it was refunded to.
Additional evidence I just received all but confirms this.

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:33:16 PM

Moreover, there is evidence that it may have done with stolen funds, which may be why he was complaining about not getting the refund - because he didn't own the credit card that it was refunded to.
If you insist on beating this dead horse, may I politely insist on seeing this evidence? Unless it is personal/sensitive of course.  Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:35:23 PM

If you insist on beating this dead horse, may I politely insist on seeing this evidence? Unless it is personal/sensitive of course.  Grin

+1 for seeing the evidence.

+100,000,000 let's beat the dead horse!  Grin
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 10:38:55 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2012, 01:53:35 AM by Maged

Some of it is sensitive. However, I can summarize those parts:
First, dark_science had sent this message to shakaru back when this thread was created:

Quote from: dark_science
I can supply all VPN/Socks5 you need, setup 24/36 hours.

VPN  $12 Russia Bulletproof $15 Ukraine DDoS protected Bullet proof, spamproof AU: $20 Very Expensive for anonymous, must be careful in AU

Socks5 with Reverse Squid Proxy / Reverse DNS: $ 3.50 daily

You need for carding/hacking extra $

Also I see you have big drama in thread electronic goods, if you still have my partner will buy. What kind you sell?

Dimitri
As for the other piece of evidence, I was contacted by a reputable member here with information that astana was attempting to launder the refund once he got it.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 11:56:17 PM

First, dark_science had sent this message to shakaru back when this thread was created:

VPN  $12 Russia Bulletproof $15 Ukraine DDoS protected Bullet proof, spamproof AU: $20 Very Expensive for anonymous, must be careful in AU

Also I see you have big drama in thread electronic goods, if you still have my partner will buy. What kind you sell?

Dimitri
As for the other piece of evidence, I was contacted by a reputable member here with information that astana was attempting to launder the refund once he got it.

I dont like the context of that pm... It makes it look like shakaru was asking for proxies. Was he? What are(if any) a few of the Post and Prior PM's that are related to this one.
Please?
*kicks horse*

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 12:01:10 AM

Dimitri

I dont like the context of that pm... It makes it look like shakaru was asking for proxies. Was he? What are(if any) a few of the Post and Prior PM's that are related to this one.
Please?
*kicks horse*

There were no other pms. This was in response to me looking for an VPS so I could use it to test how effective the software I have here is at restricting access from non us IPs.

post is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54299.0

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 12:06:57 AM

Dimitri

Please?
*kicks horse*

There were no other pms. This was in response to me looking for an VPS so I could use it to test how effective the software I have here is at restricting access from non us IPs.

post is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54299.0
*thumbs up* Good man!!. Why dont we have a Thumbsup smiley?

so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:14:19 AM

$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: