Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29244 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:40:08 AM

The thread you linked to is fake. Madged comments have strikethroughs which HE ONLY RECENTLY added. I asked for unedited before they started deleting and removing their comments. + gage wont give me his bank account details, strange that someone doesnt want to get paid $500 directly. Anyway I know you were going to give the money to him.

They are deleting comments still. Check the shakaru thread, anything bad gets removed. Check this thread, delete comments aggainst them.

The truth is out anyway, Shakaru you a scammer, a huge liar, a theif & a snitch. He admits he is a snitch in this threadand they are helping him steal the money he is owed. Just monitor the threads if you want proof.

I know what you did Shakaru, other people now know too. I made peace with myself, my conseince is clear.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:40:18 AM

The thread you linked to is fake. Madged comments have strikethroughs which HE ONLY RECENTLY added. I asked for unedited before they started deleting and removing their comments. + gage wont give me his bank account details, strange that someone doesnt want to get paid $500 directly. Anyway I know you were going to give the money to him.

They are deleting comments still. Check the shakaru thread, anything bad gets removed. Check this thread, delete comments aggainst them.

The truth is out anyway, Shakaru you a scammer, a huge liar, a theif & a snitch. He admits he is a snitch in this threadand they are helping him steal the money he is owed. Just monitor the threads if you want proof.

I know what you did Shakaru, other people now know too. I made peace with myself, my conseince is clear.

+1 for so_stupid being a complete idiot.

so_stupid: Bring your lawyers, your spell checker and your self respect. O wait, you don't have any of these huh?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:43:56 AM

Guys, seriously, stop egging the guy on/feeding the troll.

so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:50:32 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2012, 01:51:39 AM by Maged

so_stupid: Bring your lawyers, your spell checker and your self respect. O wait, you don't have any of these huh?

"if i hear the music im going to dance" kima

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:52:56 AM

"if i hear the music im going to dance" kima

Dance to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpFzESVN-xU
RandyFolds

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:53:26 AM

Just paypal Bruno the money, bro...pahahaha.

Seriously, though, be at true peace and pay the man.
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:02:38 AM

so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:05:03 AM

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:18:46 AM

You should just post this in the future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BanADUKgcSA

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:21:17 AM

Like you could ever be at the same level of Infected Mushroom...
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:22:51 AM

every threat, every phone call makes more powerful. everytime it just proves im right because you have nothing to say.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:26:53 AM

$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.
Both of these are still here, in this thread:
Im just telling him to do what ever he likes. I will stand above him each time as he waste his time an money. Also, if he thinks my time is free, he is very mistaken. If I goto court, part of the settlement will include my hourly rate and also my "short term notice" fees that go with pulling me away from unscheduled work. I will gladly contact centerlink and have his wages garnished in acordance to what ever court rulling is awarded. All I want is this idiot to stop sending me these messages that sound like pure insanity and stop preteneding to be other people backing him up. Astana: Do you know how insane you sound? You couldnt find anyone to back you up because your a criminal, and you invent people to back you up. When we call them out, you screw up and post as your main identity from your alts. You have a problem? Go cry to your creidit card like before. You had the balls to try to cheat me out of nearly $300 on this deal, and when I said "No, here is your money back." you cried more and I am done with this game. Any other ackowledgment to your existance will be just to taunt you as I gave you mulitple chances to contact the bill processors involved, take your refund, or even take your hardware with a 3rd party export if you paid your bill in full. You didnt.
You contact me. I call the cops.
You post anything about me or this whole fuck up on your part. I call the cops.
You hide behind proxies. I stand in plain sight. You have multiple accounts all made in the first week of oct, yet claim to be legit.
Your references are all turning out to be you. Mine can all stand next to me at the same time.
I entertain your post because they are entertaining to me and the people I live with. But, its grown old. So astana. Go back to where you abbos come from and stay away.

^Unedited
Ok, so if you know me for OTC, you know I am not a fan of offtopic discussion. So. I ask that this thread be locked. Keep the investigation open and any update can be added to this post, by only the admin through subsion and peer review through PM. I have no issues with the matters of this beign held publically, but if the admins of this forum start to think it is an burden in its current state, then do as you see fit.

In light of the awsome pm I got from astana, for the record,  I replied with.,,

"Fatty fatty fat fat?" as I have told him because he brought his credit card processor into this with his Vanilla credit card, he can deal with them. If you didnt revese our btc trades, you would have had your money like you wished. You fucked this up. Then you started the death threats. I told you if you sent one more single threat, I would call the Melbourne police. So I will state this now.

If I have to take a cab to LAX and get on a plane, fly to your small world down there and file a report in person. I will. Hell. I will allow someone to be the treasurer of the fund and help collect funds to but my ticket, and I will I will give them cash for the difference to spend 16 hours on a flight. at this point. I could lose every cent of money you have ever touched, and as long as you can never deal with a single person online, I will be more than conent.

Your have publically screwed over my buisness. You have caused such harm that I may have to answer to my clients to SDM and explain the situation, and happily give them what ever they ask because despite all this, I still have some faith in bitcoin. You can look around in the forum and do an simple search. I have unhappy clients? I remedy the situation. Then they are happy. You do a further search, you see I have been scamed on multiple occasions and in some cases had others paid for hardware in my hands and personally too care of the loss.

Besides all of that. I do not hide behide who I am. I am Andrew Nollan. I have met many of you. I have shared both meal and converation. Trade and commerce. Unlike many who welcomly choose to hide behind the veil that bitcoin provides, I have taken a stand to not only let known who I am, but also follow all laws.

In our dealings, I made sure to constantly expres the following to you..

I will comply with all US and internatonal law in regards to import/export and including duties and taxes. You agreed to this. You also agreed to paying for all shiping of the cards. Infact. Our deal was 4x Evga gtx580s @ 412 ea. That deal included the one I could obtain within 24 hours, and the other 3 with 7 days. This was obcheived by means of Cheaper n Bitcoins for 1 of the 3 remains units, and 2 by means of the SoCal craigslist.

During our transaction, you told me of issues with large numbers on paypal, lack of access to btc and the need of multiple transactions. You also told me of how you didnt want to pay fees and pointed out how you liked my practices of our previous btc trades in the form of the "Gift" options as it saved you fees and provided me with security. You even screen capped that part. Sure the rest of the conversation both preceding and the resulting conversation ommited. You also omited the part about the remaining $48 ballace for the cards, the shipping cost, plus the pre-decussed matter that 2 of the cards would be purchased under a resale agrement and that CA sales tax must be paid. You asked me to lie, and said I should not charge you tax. I told you I would not give you an extra %5 discount as it would be coming out of my pocket. So, instead of setteling your debt, you aske me to sell you harddrives on credit as it was "good business". Not only that, at a discount at what I was selling them at. If the public wishies, you can see where I sold 4tb hdds to AmazingGrendo who still is using them. I refused this deal. Then you stated that "if I knew anything, I would reconsider" I told you that it made no sense to sell to you for less minus the cost of shiping because it was repeate bis as I did ok on my own.

I told you how recently I had a fellow claim not to get his international package. I had misplced the tracking slip and despite the loss, resent the a replacement package(Tracking #CP88041975US). I told you how once I gave the guy a traking number correctly this time, he called his CC and revesed his transaction. I told this to you because you said "You had FRIENDS at PayPal". You told me that I needed to forge the origonal tracking number or as you said "Do what ever I need to to get what I want" (Mods: I have that log) AND told me "That you were Suprised you have not scammed me yet" AND YES I HAVE THAT SKYPE LOG TOO!

You said in your early post in this thread that you have IRC logs, yet Freenods show the last time you logged into irc was when you dealt with pirate and refused to auth on OTC, a service thats only existance is to keep record of you to prevent scamming and other bad acts.

You called me out to post your name, and then you pm the admins saying you will sue. Do you want me to post your address in Melbourne too? Remember you gave me that over skype too? I have told you that because of you revesing ALL transactions and you bringing in your credit card company that it is now up to them to figure this out. Your pissed because you passed your $499 protection cap and have to wait 180 days? Im sorry. YOU did that. I clicked on the refund button. Paypals policy held it up, and you fliped out.

So. You called your credit card. It is their battle now. Not your. Deal with it. Mods. Lock it down and have Maged update as new postable info is pm to him.
^Edited just over 10 minutes after creation.

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:54:49 AM

The thread you linked to is fake.
Google the word "recursion", fool. He linked back to the beginning of THIS THREAD. Also, how do you "fake" a thread?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:28:00 AM

Madged that proves everything I've said. Every threat shakaru you make makes more powerful, 10 times credibility and I grow another foot standing tall.

jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:29:24 AM

Madged that proves everything I've said. Every threat shakaru you make makes more powerful, 10 times credibility and I grow another foot standing tall.

Sooner or later you'll hit the point of diminishing returns. That Indian kid didn't even want 2 extra feet, they cut em off. But I would think at least 1 would make you an ace footballer.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 03:32:27 AM

Now, about the money you owe me?

~Bruno~
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:40:34 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2012, 04:34:35 AM by JackRabiit

Now, about the money you owe me?

~Bruno~

He doesnt owe you a cent. OH, Nevermind, He does, He really should've had a lawyer write down that post, Lou P Garoux just added to the dogpile.... You owe 2k...on your own terms, Pay P.Gauge $500 in btc so everyone will shutup.

So_Stupid. Wow dude, You cant even type the fucking Moderators name correctly....
And NO, What he posted prooves...... Wait for it...

Nothing.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:46:36 AM

I don't owe a fucking cent you liar. Everyday more people are seeing the light.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:55:25 AM

I see the light every morning. Then right around dusk it disappears again. Weird, huh?

And little so_stupid asstana d00d? Since you mangled your declaration of debt-free status... you might want to quickly edit out that whole picture of your credit card statement thing that shows that you do, indeed, owe a whole lot of fucking cents, or fucking Aussie cents, or fucking rupees, or fucking cowries or whatever the fucking fuck you use down there. That is called stepping in your own shit. Embarrassing for you!
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 05:08:00 AM

I see the light every morning. Then right around dusk it disappears again. Weird, huh?

And little so_stupid asstana d00d? Since you mangled your declaration of debt-free status... you might want to quickly edit out that whole picture of your credit card statement thing that shows that you do, indeed, owe a whole lot of fucking cents, or fucking Aussie cents, or fucking rupees, or fucking cowries or whatever the fucking fuck you use down there. That is called stepping in your own shit. Embarrassing for you!

I don't need to edit out anything. I'm sure it's being wached anyway as a result of this so there is no point. Thats why you and the others  wont come out ad threaten me here, you know I'm being watched.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: