Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29247 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 05:13:36 AM

I don't owe a fucking cent you liar. Everyday more people are seeing the light.

I see the light every morning. Then right around dusk it disappears again. Weird, huh?

And little so_stupid asstana d00d? Since you mangled your declaration of debt-free status... you might want to quickly edit out that whole picture of your credit card statement thing that shows that you do, indeed, owe a whole lot of fucking cents, or fucking Aussie cents, or fucking rupees, or fucking cowries or whatever the fucking fuck you use down there. That is called stepping in your own shit. Embarrassing for you!

I don't need to edit out anything. I'm sure it's being wached anyway as a result of this so there is no point. Thats why you and the others  wont come out ad threaten me here, you know I'm being watched.
No, we just aren't lashing out with overt threats because we happen to know that that kind of thing tends to be somewhat illlegal. You are being watched because you are a scammer and have repeatedly threatened people here.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 05:30:41 AM

LOL scammer, you see they have nothing to say.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:05:27 AM

I've got something to say.

For the newbs just learning about this, and in 1 paragraph, clearly and concisely explain what happened between you and Shakaru.

Thanks

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:07:06 AM

I've got something to say.

For the newbs just learning about this, and in 1 paragraph, clearly and concisely explain what happened between you and Shakaru.

Thanks
And remember to not sound like someone deranged or out of your mind. I'm sure that would help a lot in them comprehending the situation.
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:33:34 AM

Shakaru is a theif, show us your bitcoin wallet you two bit scammer

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:35:33 AM

Comprehension fail.

Let's try this again from the beginning.

Thanks

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:53:56 AM

Comprehension fail.

Let's try this again from the beginning.

Thanks

woah slow down Matthew, you gotta start with something easier.

how about maybe just ask him how many paragraphs = 1 paragraph.
Rion

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 07:25:32 AM

Blue.Mitzi is Astana. He needs to be Banned.
Yup. This account was banned 8 hours ago for ban evasion. Because he has been caught evading a ban, he will now be banned on sight. Contact a moderator if you see him in the future.
Whatever happened to this.

Holding: Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ark
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:18:10 AM

I find it pretty amazing how you guys refuse to see the truth about shakaru.

What do people need to see to understand that shakaru is a risky investment who gives improbable excuses when his schemes unravel?  Why do we need to see PMs when shakaru himself has admitted his own financial mismanagement?

At best, he's optimistic and incompetent, at worst, he's a thief.  The result is the same.  He's a BTC/$/Mining black hole, as documented on the forum.
And while this thread is alive and running again, I will take this opportunity to answer this post above. ^^

reeses, it is obvious that you did not read this thread at all, and rather went through the forum looking for any mention of Shakaru, solely to discredit him and place blame on him for something completely out of his control. I would encourage you to READ THIS THREAD before making such absurd and ridiculous statements. Since it is evident that you do not understand the situation, I will not say any more unless you insist on skipping the thread, remaining ignorant, and posting more useless shit. Thanks for listening.

I am sure it is completely out of his control that he has sold mining contracts for 45GHs+ but does not have any mining equipment. I am sure he was really unlucky to somehow get scammed out of 150 grapich cards. I am also sure him lying to me and everyone else constantly was also out of his control. Him ignoring PMs, e-mails and Skype messages is probably also out of his control. Just as I am sure it was out of his control that the CPU he claimed to have sent me February 16th never showed up. (If you look through his posts you will see that stuff shakaru sends through the mail has a tendency to just "disappear".)

Shakaru is in fact such a good guy that he has not even taken the time to put together any sort of plan on how to pay back the $20 000 he owes. Even after several requests in the other thread. Guess that is out of his control as well, or maybe he is to busy setting up his next great GLBSE stock?

There is a good reason why I decided to sell the 200+BTC shakaru owed me for 28BTC. There is also a good reason why gigavps is trying to do the same. Why don't all of you who trust him so much go buy it? I am sure gigavps will be happy.

The truth is that everyone who is not one of shakarus good friends and have been trying to deal with him the last 6 months know exactly what a pain he is to deal with. We also realize that there is no way he will be able to pay back even 10% of what he owes. The only question is how long he will be able to stall and how many new GLBSE stocks he will be able to issue until the rest of you realize this.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:29:27 AM

I didn't start this but i'll finish it. Before you go around putting money on my head think again. Some people have to live that life, for real. I don't and never will but my consience is clear now, I'm at peace with myself. You are forgiven shakaru if this end's here and you admit what I have proven time and again that you are a theif and have lied. Pay back every last cent to those you owe aswell.

I am right and have proven so.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 09:01:15 AM

I didn't start this but i'll finish it. Before you go around putting money on my head think again. Some people have to live that life, for real. I don't and never will but my consience is clear now, I'm at peace with myself. You are forgiven shakaru if this end's here and you admit what I have proven time and again that you are a theif and have lied. Pay back every last cent to those you owe aswell.

I am right and have proven so.

lol, No your not, You said that already and then lashed out again like a child.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 04:23:29 PM

I don't and never will but my consience is clear now, I'm at peace with myself.

The above quote will always be a lie until the day you pay me what is owed regardless of the outcome pertaining to you and shakaru.

~Bruno~
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 04:35:16 PM

The above quote will always be a lie until the day you pay me what is owed regardless of the outcome pertaining to you and shakaru.

~Bruno~

You didn't even quote the right thread state.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 04:39:14 PM

~Bruno~

How much would it cost me to have you stay out of my business?  Roll Eyes

~Bruno~
RandyFolds

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 04:41:13 PM

~Bruno~

~Bruno~

Just pass so_stupid's debt to Matthew.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 04:51:12 PM

A bear hug.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 05:30:02 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2012, 01:29:31 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

How much would it cost me to have you stay out of my business?  Roll Eyes

A bear hug.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

EDIT: You can now look inside.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:25:59 PM

A bear hug.

Heyyyy. How come I cannot 'Click to Look Inside'!?!?1

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 01:27:03 AM

A bear hug.

EDIT: You can now look inside.

Heyyyy. How come I cannot 'Click to Look Inside'!?!?1

Thank you calling customer service and bringing this to our attention. The asshat who was responsible for causing that error has now been canned. You can now look inside. Feel free to recontact support with any further questions or concerns.

Now on to important matters.

Has anyone heard from so_stupid lately? Did anybody get my at least $500 USD by mistake?

~Bruno~
so_stupid

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:14:42 AM

its gone to charity you troll. #1 youra liar #2 it wasnt what i asked for #3 your lame ass excuse you couldnt give me the bank account details

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: