Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need to blame fraudsters  (Read 1493 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:00:48 AM

There is no justification for what scammers trying to do in the first place.

Alongside the victim should be blamed too for falling into the pitfalls they have created, it could be avoided if they paid little more attention in most of the cases, so both parties are at the fault.

Some people fall victim to scammers because they are unaware with what they are about to do. There must be a method to deceive anyone, no matter how smart we are. For example, some people are suspicious of whatever they see online, while others believe anything they see on social media. We can be scammed in any way these days since scammers are intelligent, they can use any method to deceive people. So I feel we should blame both parties because the victim believe in something they hadn't seen before or known about.

Many people earn a living by scamming people because it is all they can do, they have no other way to get money only scam innocent people. We really need to blamed the fraudsters more since they always take what does not belong to them, they don't care how the innocent people feel when they scam them, they may commit suicide because that's all they have to survive on. Let us keep our funds safe so that we don't fall for any scam.

The world is a cruel place, we can't expect mercy from anyone cause we never know who we are dealing with so it's always better to be suspicious of anything and I advise you not to risk your money when you are not aware of what you are doing this includes cryptos and bitcoin too, first learn about at least basics on google search that will save us from 9/10 scam attempts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Outhue

Activity: 868
Merit: 453

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 06:08:30 AM
Merited by 7juju (2)

I disagree with the vibe of the op because I think victim-blaming is generally a bad practice. It's easy to criticize in hindsight, and it's natural to blame the victims because we want to think that we're doing something better and that's why we won't become such victims. But ultimately, the victims are just that, victims. They should not be blamed for what happened to them, and both legal and moral blame is on the scammers.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to educate ourselves, be careful with our finances, and be aware of scammers. But everyone makes mistakes, and it's a part of life. Not everyone, however, chooses to prey on vulnerable people and steal their money one way or another.

I feel the same way too, what is bad should be seen as a bad thing, if we blame the victims it will look like we are saying that scammers are doing the right thing.

If one is scammed the first time, it's acceptable to say that it's the scammer's fault but if it happens again then it's the victim's fault. I know that some scammers have no choice but to scam people due to their hard situations but honestly, it's an excuse to make themselves feel better.

People need to be very careful with money, when it comes to investment they have to put aside their money first and go after all the necessary knowledge needed to be on the right path, the lack of knowledge is the culprit to why many people fall victim to scams.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Chinesebaby

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:10:06 AM

It's true that scammers are everywhere, and as such, that should be enough reasons to make people equip themselves about basic tips to avoiding scam, because if eventually you are able to escape online scam, we have got physical scammers too which if you are not careful likely to rob away your hard earn money too, which is why personal security should always be our top most priority. Thank you

ChineseBaby
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:29:29 AM

The world is a cruel place, we can't expect mercy from anyone cause we never know who we are dealing with so it's always better to be suspicious of anything and I advise you not to risk your money when you are not aware of what you are doing this includes cryptos and bitcoin too, first learn about at least basics on google search that will save us from 9/10 scam attempts.

exactly it goes both ways so it is still the best if you could secure your funds you cant sit there and keep complaining why there are scammers in the world.

The truth is there would always be scammers and there have always been so the best we can do now is to secure our funds and make sure that no one else would have a chance to steal our hard earned money

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mame89

Activity: 1610
Merit: 449

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:09:16 AM

exactly it goes both ways so it is still the best if you could secure your funds you cant sit there and keep complaining why there are scammers in the world.

The truth is there would always be scammers and there have always been so the best we can do now is to secure our funds and make sure that no one else would have a chance to steal our hard earned money
Yes that's right. Fraudsters will always be there and are very difficult to eliminate, so we have to be smart and careful in looking for information so as not to fall into these scams. Blaming fraud is of course useless because their job is to look for unscrupulous victims.

Therefore, this is very important information especially for new people. In my opinion, fraud is also widely spread on social media and Telegram. You have to be careful if someone sends you a direct message (DM). Usually they pretend to ask how much we know about crypto, pretend they want to learn, then send links, etc. Please be careful when accessing links whose origins are unclear. Then also be careful of fake accounts or channels because this is what happens most often in crypto with fantastic lures. If there is something like that, please check again whether the group is official, access the official website and Twitter, don't hesitate to ask the admin to verify the truth.

Remain cautious! The economy is difficult, fraud is increasingly mushrooming. So be careful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 03:54:58 PM

There is always a gap for those who want to do it, whether by offering services or pretending to help solve problems, especially when someone loses trust and confidence is often trapped and makes the wrong decision.

I think there are many opportunities outside that will give us money on a regular basis without having to rely on their help and finally we must have a positive outlook in any condition so that we can think clearly and take advantage of all the opportunities that are around us. But it requires our trading skills or knowledge. Luck alone is not enough for us to survive in any financial market.
Patrol69

Activity: 616
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 04:34:22 PM

The work of deceivers is to deceive, if we fall easily into the deceptions of deceivers, but surely we will have enough mistakes there. Advertisers try to find users whom they can easily lure into their scams. For example, I saved the important information of my wallet and if a fraudster asks me about my wallet, if I don't tell him these things, if I block him, he won't be able to access my wallet. On the other hand, if a member does not understand these activities of the fraudsters and sees their various salty offers and tells the personal information of his wallet to the fraudsters, then that user will surely fall into the trap of the fraudsters and lose everything. Fraudsters act is a crime but we have to be more careful because if we lose money due to our mistake then no one else will give that money but it will go to me so we have to be careful and take safety.
jcojci

Activity: 826
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:05:01 PM

//
You can say it like that. But if you see how greedy people are when they see an offer, they will immediately be amazed and follow it even though it is a trap from scammers to ensnare people who are not careful. Those scammers will always try to make offers that look as good as being true. Only careful people who always look for other information will not be fooled.
I hear what you're saying, but I gotta push back a little on generalizing folks as greedy.  Sure, some folks get a bit starry-eyed when they see an offer that seems too good to be true.  But those scammers go after all kinds of people - not just the greedy ones.  For example, what if you run a legitimate business or engage in trade and the scammers simply don't honor their part of the deal? There's no question of greed involved, just maybe a misplaced trust in people. So maybe we shouldn't be so quick to label people or assume we know their motivations.
Greed exists within every human being. They just need to control it so that it doesn't harm themselves, especially when they see the benefits before their eyes. Many people become too greedy even when they have already made a profit and still want to get a bigger profit. Isn't that ultimately them being too greedy?

Only people can control themselves from being too greedy and willing to accept the profits they have obtained. He will think that he can still make a profit another day and for the time being, his profit that day will be enough. He felt that not many people could get benefits like him so he should be able to feel that he was one of the lucky people who could get those benefits.

In this case, the fraudsters will continue to look for people who are too greedy to fall into their trap. They realized that there were still many people who were greedy and became too greedy. That's why they keep making offers that seem too good to be true. Only people who can control themselves will not become too greedy.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 09:28:42 PM

Scammers are smart (not all). They are negatively innovative as they innovate new ways of deceiving people. The vulnerable innocent people to not learn how to avoid scammers in any higher institution. They only learn from experience, i.e after they have been scammed or they learn from the experience of others that were scammed. Apart from the above, the level of intelligence of people differ. Imagine that people can fall for the trick of not telling their loved ones about an opportunity until the opportunity is ripped and it will be a surprise to their loved ones and they'll just believe. They will trust a random online persona they haven't seen and disconnect with their loved ones.
Op, I understand your points, but most times the vulnerable victims are also not to be blamed, especially when they are not exposed to the right information of fraud at the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:59:17 PM
Merited by Kelward (2)

People get scammed in the crypto space and in every other sectors mainly due to negligence or inexperience, either of these reasons will give scammers the opening to take advantage of loopholes to defraud their victims. The worse case will be for someone to be scammed as a result of inexperience, despite your intelligence, you can still be scammed in something that you're not familiar with,that is why you need to be careful about any offers or directions on social media. Don't click or believe anything or information that you're not familiar with, ignore or research first before engaging in them.
I will say that the people scammed with cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin based on if you have a fastest ways or speed of sending funds across intercontinental, so is not that bitcoin is a means of scam because scammers also uses money gram and waster union to scam people also, but while people is curious and lamenting on bitcoin is bitcoin is not supportive by the government and some countries who took it upon themselves, so I believe that bitcoin is exceptional and with the level of adoption and awareness of bitcoin which has proven all the allegations alleged by government and haters of bitcoin wrong.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1036
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:42:58 PM

I will say that the people scammed with cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin based on if you have a fastest ways or speed of sending funds across intercontinental, so is not that bitcoin is a means of scam because scammers also uses money gram and waster union to scam people also,
Scammers use bitcoin for a variety of reasons. They believe it is anonymous and the transaction cannot be easily linked to them unlike bank transfers which has the recipients information. They also prefer that their victims use Bitcoin because then the victim won’t have to go to the bank to make huge transfers and risk the account officer asking questions.

but while people is curious and lamenting on bitcoin is bitcoin is not supportive by the government and some countries who took it upon themselves, so I believe that bitcoin is exceptional and with the level of adoption and awareness of bitcoin which has proven all the allegations alleged by government and haters of bitcoin wrong.
There are still people who believe in the government propaganda that Bitcoin is a scam and is only used by bad people. Some governments are changing their policies on Bitcoin to boost their economic growth while others are trying hard to regulate Bitcoin transactions.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 10:51:25 PM

Those kinds of people will never disappear in this field of the business industry. All we have to do is be careful and smart about their tactics so we don't end up being victims. That's why they have the opportunity to become victims because there are people who are not sensitive and are not careful instead of being aware of them.

That's why we shouldn't give those who deceive us the opportunity to deceive us, and we also shouldn't just give trust to people we don't know completely, because this becomes their way of making us fall into their trap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:55:53 PM

Do we really need to blame fraudsters
This is not even a rational question... YES.
As others have already said, the fact that people are being robbed by them has zero defense. They are the ones intentionally committing a crime and who when caught should have their heads put on a pike in the city square as a warning to other scammers. Period.

The fact that their victims for whatever reason fell for their scams is beside the point. The victims motivations is irrelevant. All that can be said about their involvement is that hopefully they learn from it and never make the same mistakes again...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:43:36 PM

Innocent people work hard and sweat just to make money but unfortunately, scammers take it away easily without a sweat. And ask if these scammers are going to be blamed. They deserve to have it because if they are a responsible person and if they look at the situation of others, they won't make innocent people a fool but they did it for the sake of their own. In fact, being a scammer/fraudster is not a job that they will be proud of it and it is a big shame of the family. These people should not gain respect in the community no matter what is their reason.
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 06:25:36 AM

Unfortunately the Bitcoin/crypto world is a scam-friendly environment, because the transactions are irreversible. Sometimes I wonder if the amount of scams happening in the crypto world would be way less, if the transactions were reversible. Anyway, we can't make the transactions to become reversible. It is what it is and we have to always be cautious about our coins and the people we are making business with. I'm sure that many victims of scams are also blaming themselves for believing the scammer, but it's always easier to blame someone else.
There will be scammers around the world, as long as there are ignorant people with money. This will never change and it doesn't matter if the scams are made in the crypto world or the fiat world.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:21:55 AM

The Big Question

Who Is Really At Fault?

The Big Answer is BOTH

there will be no Victim if there are no fraudster , but there will never be a fraudster if there is no victim.

remember that victim is the reason why there are existing fraudster.

so lets not blame one but instead help the victim find a way to not become one.

kizlod

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:34:13 AM

The Big Question

Who Is Really At Fault?

The Big Answer is BOTH

there will be no Victim if there are no fraudster , but there will never be a fraudster if there is no victim.

Well, it's the fault of both of them, but the fraudster is the one to blame. He's committing a crime, there is no grey morality about that. You don't question if a murderer committed something bad when it happens.
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 802

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:42:39 AM

The Big Question

Who Is Really At Fault?

The Big Answer is BOTH

But the fatal sin goes with fraudster since they are just taking advantage the weakness of people. We always see this frequently and people don't learn from multiple experiences since they are been so greedy to earn without doing less. This is the biggest mistake they commit and if they don't stop to find easy way to earn money then provably we maybe can't see those frauds doing repeated crimes since they know that they can still earn with dumb decision made by greedy people.

If investors would know the basic things on investment and be realistic the way how they approach this offer they see online for sure they would not be a victim of scamming.

Simple critical thinking is needed so that we can leave those scams crying for not getting any victim.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wiss19

Activity: 2170
Merit: 344

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:58:43 PM

I don't think that's the right way to put this. It doesn't always have to be some high-class hacker hacking into someone's account to steal their funds, most of the exploiters and scammers use different techniques to trick users into giving them either access to their accounts or sending them money somehow, and only those who face this can understand how they do it and how a person gets tricked by these scammers and it's very difficult for the person getting scammed to realize this at that moment.

Victim don't give their money away to a scammer but the scammers make them do that in some way and as I said, the person getting scammed realize it later that how they were tricked into either clicking on a link, signing in on a phishing website, approving a transaction on their wallet, etc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Apocollapse

Activity: 1022
Merit: 764

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:42:42 PM

The Big Answer is BOTH

What?

If someone drop his wallet, it contains a lot money and his identity, what will you do? would you take all the cash and then throwaway the wallet somewhere else? it means you're a bad person.

The victim can't be blamed, if the person didn't want to take the money, the victim will get his wallet and his identity without lose anything... same to Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: