Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:11:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I almost become a millionaire  (Read 800 times)
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:07:09 PM

In the year 2010,my best friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he advice me to invest in bitcoin. I felt bitcoin was another ponzi scheme created by scammers to scam innocent people. Today my friend is a multi Millionaire. If only I had listened to his advice,I would have become a millionaire by now.

That was a sad story to hear but I don't think it was actually your fault because back then no one believe that bitcoin will be expensive and high and most people was seeing it as a scam then and even if I was in  your shoes then I believe I would've make same decision or choice you made because I will see it as a scam too and then investment was somehow not popular. But even if you invested in bitcoin then, just like what one of the commenter said I don't think you would've hold it till now just like most people couldn't hold theirs.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Richbased

Activity: 336
Merit: 179

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 08:57:36 PM

In the year 2010,my best friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he advice me to invest in bitcoin. I felt bitcoin was another ponzi scheme created by scammers to scam innocent people. Today my friend is a multi Millionaire. If only I had listened to his advice,I would have become a millionaire by now.

That was a sad story to hear but I don't think it was actually your fault because back then no one believe that bitcoin will be expensive and high and most people was seeing it as a scam then and even if I was in  your shoes then I believe I would've make same decision or choice you made because I will see it as a scam too and then investment was somehow not popular. But even if you invested in bitcoin then, just like what one of the commenter said I don't think you would've hold it till now just like most people couldn't hold theirs.

Regardless of the fact that OP didn't give much explanation about his post this is just a mere cook up story because it lacks proper information to convince others that he was persuaded to invest in Bitcoin as far back as 2010, people who owned Bitcoin didn't even have it much value and the recognition was very low because many people don't know about Bitcoin because cryptocurrency were in their early stage of their invention so they didn't believe that Bitcoin will become this vast and the awareness was just very few people however, i tell people not to always depend on people's opinions before you can take a decision yourself.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 09:44:16 PM
Merited by lizarder (1)

I can also say "if only I sold my physical assets and invested them all in bitcoin when I was new to it and held it until 2024, then I might have become a multi-millionaire by now". But this is just a regret that should not be regretted, of course because at that time you and I were not people who had 100% confidence in buying lots of bitcoin.

There are many other people making the same mistake and now they regret it, but wake up, it is the most likely thing to cure everything even if you are no longer a multi millionaire with bitcoin. You can still become a millionaire with bitcoin only if you already have more than 20 bitcoin in your wallet in the last two years especially if you bought it at $15k per bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:13:06 AM

Regardless of the fact that OP didn't give much explanation about his post this is just a mere cook up story because it lacks proper information to convince others that he was persuaded to invest in Bitcoin as far back as 2010, people who owned Bitcoin didn't even have it much value and the recognition was very low because many people don't know about Bitcoin because cryptocurrency were in their early stage of their invention so they didn't believe that Bitcoin will become this vast and the awareness was just very few people however, i tell people not to always depend on people's opinions before you can take a decision yourself.

You're right I think back then bitcoin has not become this popular in the market most people may not even  know about bitcoin back then in 2010 because the value is still very low, at that stage most people will be very careful to invest in bitcoin because they don't know about the potential in the future, but with the way op sounded in his post looks like his friend knows that bitcoin has a good potential in the future. back then in 2010 no one can guarantee you about the future of bitcoin, those Investor's who get profited from bitcoin investment are just people who took the risk to invest in bitcoin without even paying attention to any risk, however  most of those earlier investors didn't hold on to it for Long term investment most of them sold it in the process why most people were patient enough to hold on to it till when the price skyrocket.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
macson

Activity: 1050
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:51:58 AM

There are thousands of people like you who refuse to believe in Bitcoin at the beginning even though it is your big opportunity to become a millionaire, the price of Bitcoin continues to rise and adoption continues but the opportunity to become a millionaire is still wide open, what you need to do is continue to be consistent and use DCA method for your bitcoin investment.
Sakanwa

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:13:45 PM

This topic can be seen from different angle,first,it can be seen from the angle of a gambler who plays a long slip that gets to millions,and surprisingly,the games plays till the last game,and unfortunately,that last game gets cut in the 90th minute of the game.And it is from this perspective that I see it,but for people who see it from the Bitcoin perpective,it will definitely be in the trading field,when you have hoped on winning,and you eventually lose,it will definitely break you down and demoralize you.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 02:00:28 PM

Congratulations to your friend and I'd say to you as well for almost making it. But this is the risk that we're all talking about.

When no one was believing Bitcoin, many called it as a scam and that's a natural reaction of someone who's knowledgeable about investing and had known BTC newly.

It's a normal mechanism that you'll have to stay away from it with bunch of internet scams that you've known. Things are going to remain as big IFs and those who are risktakers will always play on their own games either win or lose.

As long as losing is acceptable and it won't be hard on your end, there's no problem taking risks and this time, you're more aware about the typical kind of scam.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 04:39:05 PM

INewvies are always full of surprises and I would be surprised. You mean your friend invested in Bitcoin in 2010?
Maybe I would have to ask you how your friend get to know about Bitcoin in 2010. You don't have to lie to us to make a post.
You can just come easily and shift the year to 2017 or 2020 rather than trying to impress us that you have a close friend that invested in Bitcoin as early as 2010 when there was not even an exchange to buy and sell. 20210 was too early for your friend to have invested in Bitcoin which I find atoms of lies in your posts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 07:42:06 PM

Sometimes in life things happen for a reason and I am very sure that this particular one happen for a reason though I may not know the reason but I am sure it is for a reason and again even if you invested back then just like they replied above you wouldn't have waited till now because you would've been so eager to sell it and back then people don't like investment stufffs most especially Bitcoin, they see it as a fraud and they also see it as something that is not legit so somehow you are not to be blamed.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:59:56 PM

The period you are talking about is a very early story. At the time your friend proposed to you, not only you but many people were against it. It was never imagined that the value of Bitcoin would be what it is today. It could also be that if you had invested you could not have held it for 14 years and sold it earlier. I mean you don't have the same regrets, so you don't have to say the same thing after an era from now that you missed out on investing in Bitcoin in the present.

lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 06:07:28 AM

Then the next question is what now and whether you will let the regret continue so that you don't make any decisions now. There are many people who think Bitcoin is a scam and even at first many people doubted it, including myself. But as time goes by we have different views about bitcoin and try to learn about it. Regret will always come too late but how can we get up not to repeat the same mistakes.

If today you believe Bitcoin is the best investment ever then you should have the steps to get involved in it. There is no need to regret what has happened because the most important thing is that we can change to do our best and it is never too late to start again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ishicryptic

Activity: 42
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:23:30 AM

Most people that didn't invest in Bitcoin, in the early days when it was created are regretting today that they should have been millionaires today if they had invested then, because of the present price, but I believe that most of the early investors must have sold long ago, only a few would still hodl till this present time. I think that it is now that the adoption has increased that people will start to hodl for long term because they now understand better that it is a store of value, so it is not late to start buying Bitcoin, in the next 10 years people that are hodling without selling will become millionaires too.
CoinMin3r

Activity: 652
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 09:00:15 AM

Yeah one can regret he didn't do even he had a opportunity or make self happy by thinking "woo I almost become". If word always plays vital role. But main thing is even if you had bought/invested at that time there is no guarantee you would have hold so long until it reached big enough to make you millionaire as many early adopter sold them as soon as they got some profit. Like this one:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-bitcoin-dev-misses-out-on-1-3b-after-selling-too-soon

So you too need like this situation "bought and forgot until it reached thousands" which make you real millionaire.
https://www.unilad.com/technology/kristoffer-koch-bitcoin-how-much-did-he-make-972017-20230918

Also many early investors are millionaire now but only thing is they can't access it as they lost their password and lost those btc forever.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.5875363/this-man-owns-321m-in-bitcoin-but-he-can-t-access-it-because-he-lost-his-password-1.5875366

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 09:42:43 AM

Is not a new thing because just like you so many people saw Bitcoin on those early time but could not utilize the opportunity and they are still regretting till now because out of there skepticism they missed the opportunity that could have changed there life somehow, though I believe one of the reasons that made most people to have a wrong mindset about Bitcoin then was because cryptocurrency was still new and was still very strange for people so they feel that it may likely not be real for them to risk there money into and also during those days punzi schemes had already changed the mindset of most people regarding online investment so most people were afraid to venture into Bitcoin then.

However come to even think of it even if you had invested on Bitcoin on the early time you could have still not be able to hold your Bitcoin till now because as at then you may not really know the potential of Bitcoin so if perhaps there is a little increase on the price you could have sold it, so actually considering those factors we shouldn't get ourselves worked up of not actually being able to buy on those days because in as much as the price has gone far now there is still chance for people to start investing on it.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:57:39 AM

I can also say "if only I sold my physical assets and invested them all in bitcoin when I was new to it and held it until 2024, then I might have become a multi-millionaire by now". But this is just a regret that should not be regretted, of course because at that time you and I were not people who had 100% confidence in buying lots of bitcoin.

There are many other people making the same mistake and now they regret it, but wake up, it is the most likely thing to cure everything even if you are no longer a multi millionaire with bitcoin. You can still become a millionaire with bitcoin only if you already have more than 20 bitcoin in your wallet in the last two years especially if you bought it at $15k per bitcoin.

Yes I concur to your view, challenges of many in the past is  as result not having full believe of what will become of BTC in future if at then take the risk if investing would have reached certain level of financial shift, but there is one thing I see as constraints even as of today to some people other been ignorance of the future outcome of BTC but capital  to start up the investment just like the popular say the spirit is willing but the body is weak the zeal is there but the finance is not,  to accumulate a reasonable BTC one need a stable income no matter the strategies one is using even to hold for long term one still need stable source of income to carry out this without tempering the investment the right information is here to take good opportunity but this aspect hindered many with the zeal. For instance look at the instance you gave assuming one without a stable means of income sold it physical asset to invest with 5 years target do you that such dream can be actually because emergency and other things must hit him along the way as there are many unforseen circumstances before man , for me this aspect is very hard for unstable income earners to invest and reap deep on BTC as there problem is not ability to take the risk but lacking what it take financially.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 01:43:51 PM

The story you mentioned is sad but at that time no one believed in Bitcoin and no one thought that the price of Bitcoin could go so far. You also didn't believe and thus you failed to invest in bitcoins despite the best of times.

Forget the past, you should focus on the present and invest regularly. Every time you dwell on the past, you will suffer from regret. So Stop your regrets and invest in Bitcoin as regularly as possible.  Maybe you are regretting that you missed the best time by not investing in Bitcoin as your friend said, your friend is a millionaire today, try like your friend, keep accumulating bitcoins regularly, if possible you can become a millionaire like your friend in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 700
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 07:38:15 PM

You are right that there is no point in remembering and regretting what you didn't do in the past that could benefit you in the present time but we should rather think about the present and what we should do so that we can benefit from it in the future, and we should remember our mistakes from the past so that we don't repeat them.

I also had a lot of Bitcoin in the past, but I never held them for very long because I didn't know that the price of Bitcoin is going to go so high, and everyone had the same situation. If we knew this is going to happen, we would keep holding until now and we could have a lot of money for that, but it is what it is, now that we know, we should what whatever we can to get as many as possible and keep holding them.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 563

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 02:39:33 AM

You are too quick to jump to conclusions about what your friend introduces you without arousing curiosity to find out what Bitcoin is and how it works. I think you really regret the conclusions you came to at that time and one thing is certain that you can't turn back time to the past.

You still have a chance to fix everything, there is still time to collect as much Bitcoin as you can to get the profit that was delayed. Bitcoin prices always fluctuate every minute, you can take advantage of this opportunity to invest money that is not used for other needs. It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin, whenever you are ready financially and mentally, you can invest at any time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lamkuthang

Activity: 331
Merit: 34

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:19:07 AM

That means it's real. Yes. BTC, if we are patient and able to hold for a long time, will be the safest bridge and intermediary to cross, of course, its users have the opportunity to achieve what they plan as long as it is patient and long-term.

Congratulations to friends who believe something that was not before where today it has become a reality that BTC is real and earns.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Cityhunter34

Activity: 238
Merit: 48

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:18:36 AM

That's why is always necessary for us to take risk in some satin things more especially when comes to Bitcoin investment because the risk you take today in investing in Bitcoin can make you a multi Billionaire in the future, my advice to you is that you shouldn't loss hope on Bitcoin investment because their is still more time for you to invest, however the way Bitcoin is growing anyone that accumulate more Bitcoin now will really benefit more than your friend in the future.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: