Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction to Crypto Airdrops  (Read 349 times)
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 12:13:12 PM

As someone who personally have a hard time looking for some possible profitable airdrops, this seems to be a great project!

It would make it a lot more convenient and easy for investors to find all possible airdrops. I would love to hear about the development of this project. Was this just made out of kindness or is there anything in for you as well?
I may have missed your point exactly and what airdrops is all about, since you mentioned in your comments about the platform/website being good for investors, but in reality this website services doesn't have anything to do with the investors but has everything to do with airdrop hunter's by helping them to locate a potential airdrop to chase after.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovi2

Activity: 1231
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:14:00 PM
Merited by mk4 (1)

As someone who personally have a hard time looking for some possible profitable airdrops, this seems to be a great project!

It would make it a lot more convenient and easy for investors to find all possible airdrops. I would love to hear about the development of this project. Was this just made out of kindness or is there anything in for you as well?
I may have missed your point exactly and what airdrops is all about, since you mentioned in your comments about the platform/website being good for investors, but in reality this website services doesn't have anything to do with the investors but has everything to do with airdrop hunter's by helping them to locate a potential airdrop to chase after.

- There are people willing to buy points, voucher, testnet token from airdrop hunters if they think it is cheap.
- Some of the projects that are listed on the website has been operating for months/year now and you can invest on the different protocol to make money.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:16:05 PM

The airdrop field is filled with risks and scams. It requires a lot of research and continuous monitoring of updates to these projects. Project listings on the Paldo platform appear to result from your diligence and experience, and referral revenues may be fees you earn from participants, but are these airdrops guaranteed and confirmed? Have their teams announced an airdrop for participants? If not, you can create a section for confirmed and put sources and a section for unconfirmed airdrops. You can also include guide videos of your own creation or more instructive images than a simplified written explanation, and creating a Telegram group and social media links for support, discussion, and sharing opinions about your platform would be beneficial.

In addition, Airdrop Hunters should do their own research before opening any links, installing an add-on, or depositing funds on any platform or bot. They should also check the official links to the projects and their updates first. This is undoubtedly an important security precaution.
----
Regarding the partnership mentioned on the platform:
Quote from: https://paldo.io/
"We are partnered with ByBit — the best place to buy or sell crypto."
Is there any information available about this partnership? I couldn't find any sources to confirm it!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 07:20:21 PM

Airdrops are awesome, and here to stay.

Paldo, feel free to add mine to your site, if you wish to of course Smiley

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 03:08:19 AM
Merited by albon (1)

- There are people willing to buy points, voucher, testnet token from airdrop hunters if they think it is cheap.
- Some of the projects that are listed on the website has been operating for months/year now and you can invest on the different protocol to make money.

Exactly this.

And to add: since for some airdrops you need to provide liquidity to earn points, we can also say that it's somewhat an 'investment' because you're depositing money to a platform for a certain period of time.

The airdrop field is filled with risks and scams. It requires a lot of research and continuous monitoring of updates to these projects. Project listings on the Paldo platform appear to result from your diligence and experience, and referral revenues may be fees you earn from participants, but are these airdrops guaranteed and confirmed? Have their teams announced an airdrop for participants? If not, you can create a section for confirmed and put sources and a section for unconfirmed airdrops.
Yes, I wouldn't say guaranteed but I'd say 99% chance of airdrop because they've either confirmed that there will be an airdrop, or they've hinted at it.

You can also include guide videos of your own creation or more instructive images than a simplified written explanation,
I think the platforms are a bit too straightforward and simple already to have a video guide for every single platform. Anyone who has done anything on-chain should be able to do all these easily.

Videos are really out of the equation as creating a video for every single one will be too time consuming for me lol.

Quote from: https://paldo.io/
"We are partnered with ByBit — the best place to buy or sell crypto."
Is there any information available about this partnership? I couldn't find any sources to confirm it!
It's nothing more than an affiliate program. No more no less.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 02:41:27 AM

It's a very good concern, I visited your site. Airdrop is a very popular term in the cryptocurrency world. A lot of bad attitudes were created in people's minds for airdrops being scams and many still airdrop this way but most of their projects have no real value. Currently no good projects are progressing this way but your websites look good. Sounds like a great project and good returns are possible.

Yes a lot of people's impressions of airdrops was still the way airdrops were conducted in 2016-2017. it's far different now! Airdrop farmers now are pretty much software testers and liquidity providers. Compared to back then where all you had to do was spam social media with links lol.
it's changed very much and now it has a whole new change and community. People have became more interested into the airdrops because first of all most of them are free from investments. We don't have to invest or either buy something.  Their chances of scams have reduced very much and nowadays most of the projects are well established.

They are giving profits to their early users which benefit both the user as well as the project owners. This is a great way to market your project and far most the easiest one also. The budget of marketing is reduced and it makes the project more effective.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 11:28:56 PM

Why isn’t the [insert project name here] airdrop listed?
I don’t entirely understand but you should work on your FAQ. This isn’t good.
What's so wrong about that specific question? I do get asked a lot why certain projects aren't listed, hence that question.

It isn’t wrong. I was talking about how you structured it. I just think It’s not easy to understand.

For example, I know what airdrops are, you don’t have to tell me that in FAQ,
Well, that's you lol not everyone that knows crypto knows what airdrops are.

Yes, not everyone knows what airdrops are, but if I may ask, who is your target audience? People who don’t know what Airdrops are or crypto users, or anyone. Irrespective of what you answer, the percentage of people who will not know what Airdrops are will be just about little to nothing (I assume), but nonetheless, it was only a suggestion and you don’t have to make changes since leaving it there doesn’t necessarily bite. I just feel the website should be you trying to sell yourself than educate people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 01:24:12 AM

It isn’t wrong. I was talking about how you structured it. I just think It’s not easy to understand.
What do you think is a better FAQ question for that specific part? Genuinely curious.

Yes, not everyone knows what airdrops are, but if I may ask, who is your target audience? People who don’t know what Airdrops are or crypto users, or anyone.
Crypto people in general — which contains people who already know what airdrops are, and people who don't.

Irrespective of what you answer, the percentage of people who will not know what Airdrops are will be just about little to nothing (I assume), but nonetheless, it was only a suggestion and you don’t have to make changes since leaving it there doesn’t necessarily bite. I just feel the website should be you trying to sell yourself than educate people.
You're extremely overestimating how much crypto people actually know what airdrops are. Most of them don't even leave their Coinbase and Binance accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:02:07 AM

This is a good website for anyone to farm airdrops. I visited your website and found a lot of interesting airdrops in the pipeline. They way they have been listed is impressive and is interesting as I did saw the free ones. Thanks for sharing it in the forum as it was becoming a hassle to track all airdrops.
This is indeed a noble project that can reduce the hassle of tracking airdrops, which is normally a huge task to perform, I'm happy about it, just like every member that has applauded the OP. I hope that he keeps it up, because it's a job to be researching airdrops that'll be worth it, especially for those that he won't get any rewards for his efforts, and I also hope that he keeps the reputation going.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:48:58 PM

What do you think is a better FAQ question for that specific part? Genuinely curious.

It isn’t deep but it looks like a programmer error where the code is meant to insert the name or something. Instead of that it could be made to look and sound better. “Why isn’t my project’s airdrop listed?” Or maybe “Why isn’t a project’s airdrop listed?”. You said you’re genuinely asking, do you think it’s a bad suggestion?

Irrespective of what you answer, the percentage of people who will not know what Airdrops are will be just about little to nothing (I assume), but nonetheless, it was only a suggestion and you don’t have to make changes since leaving it there doesn’t necessarily bite. I just feel the website should be you trying to sell yourself than educate people.
You're extremely overestimating how much crypto people actually know what airdrops are. Most of them don't even leave their Coinbase and Binance accounts.

For the people I’ve seen around, they tend to know what airdrop is. The ones that don’t know are 98% likely not into cryptocurrency, really.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:01:01 AM

It isn’t deep but it looks like a programmer error where the code is meant to insert the name or something. Instead of that it could be made to look and sound better. “Why isn’t my project’s airdrop listed?” Or maybe “Why isn’t a project’s airdrop listed?”. You said you’re genuinely asking, do you think it’s a bad suggestion?
Makes sense. I'll consider it.

For the people I’ve seen around, they tend to know what airdrop is. The ones that don’t know are 98% likely not into cryptocurrency, really.
If you're on niche crypto forums like Bitcointalk and/or are around people who are genuinely interested in cryptocurrencies, then I'll understand why you'd think that. But trust me if you go out and meet crypto normies that get their information off of YouTube and TikTok, yea they're clueless.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████