Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people are less likely to accept traditional employments in this era!  (Read 1084 times)
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 04:04:42 PM

Freelance is least of your concern if being an influencer and content creator on social media becomes the main job in the future. Which is what dominates in my country.

Young generation even newly grads only focus on creating garbage content, streaming games and other dance videos that makes them not interested anymore on finding a decent job since they are earning good from social media views. Young generation here spend a lot of time browsing contents on social media and create their own content that’s why we contributes a lot of views and engagement on social media which is alarming to the business sector due to lack of professional and workers in the future. 

Those ads financer on social media usually paying for views of kids that doesn’t even know the product they are advertising.  Cheesy

I agree with your opinion, the phenomenon of the younger generation being more interested in jobs on social media than traditional jobs is a trend that is increasingly visible in various countries. Because on social media we can develop our innovation and creativity.
Becoming an influencer and content creator can be a source of income. But the lack of interest in traditional jobs is impacting sectors that require skilled labor and education.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 04:55:46 PM

Freelance is least of your concern if being an influencer and content creator on social media becomes the main job in the future. Which is what dominates in my country.

Young generation even newly grads only focus on creating garbage content, streaming games and other dance videos that makes them not interested anymore on finding a decent job since they are earning good from social media views. Young generation here spend a lot of time browsing contents on social media and create their own content that’s why we contributes a lot of views and engagement on social media which is alarming to the business sector due to lack of professional and workers in the future. 

Those ads financer on social media usually paying for views of kids that doesn’t even know the product they are advertising.  Cheesy

I agree with your opinion, the phenomenon of the younger generation being more interested in jobs on social media than traditional jobs is a trend that is increasingly visible in various countries. Because on social media we can develop our innovation and creativity.
Becoming an influencer and content creator can be a source of income. But the lack of interest in traditional jobs is impacting sectors that require skilled labor and education.
Nowadays many people like to move independently and freely and financial freedom is definitely necessary for the smooth movement of human life. While many countries are attracted to traditional jobs, in my country's context, most of the unemployed boys who are involved in minimal technology tend to go for more online based jobs. Otherwise it is a social custom to join a job. However it goes without saying that there is not enough time to go to a traditional job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juse14

Activity: 980
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 09:02:10 PM

Why don't we do both, for example being a farmer and a content creator. Being a farmer is our main job, and being a content creator is a side job. Isn't that better and more profitable?

I have seen many accounts on social media doing this. They work while live streaming on social media, making short videos and educational videos to be broadcast on social media. And boom... they have lots of loyal followers and viewers, so they make a profit, and there are even quite a few products that collaborate and endorse their broadcasts on social media.

And I think young people have to start thinking there, because after all the traditional industrial sector is still very crucial and must be paid attention to, it must not be abandoned by the younger generation.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 09:24:45 PM

If you ask me over and over again to choose between traditional system or digital and advance system of work, i would choose working in the digital sector. The world is changing very fast, and development have increased significantly, it is only those who adapts or sync into these changes would progress. It is good that we understand how this new technological era works even if we do not earn from it, but the knowledge alone would help us to live a better life here.

The traditional employment system has failed so many people and the young ones just like you have said has noticed this from an earlier stage. There are thousands of unemployed seeking employment in the traditional system when i was growing up, it would be wise if i choose to another route that there are few people instead of joining the thousand that 80% up till this date has not got employed.
Going into the digital era is never a problem as long as you have certain knowledge and skills that will make you an asset in your company, provided that you are also working on your own convenience. For me, that is already an edge over traditional working system since the 9-5 working hours will never be an issue anymore. Having flexibility and the freedom to chose your own job with high expertise and skills, that will definitely makes a great job for you which you can always do whenever wherever.

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 02:14:33 AM

The advancement of leading technology always involves young people, and they rarely miss out on any updated information because social media provide this information.
So it is not surprising that, because they already know, many of them will be accustomed to working related to the latest technology through social media and traditional jobs are still preferred, but the position is clearly not much anymore.
There are many jobs with current technology, and they are easy and can blend in with young people, so they are not surprised to like jobs like content creators or influencers.

Leomiles

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

I totally agree with you on this one, traditional jobs are less paying jobs currently due to the influx into the digital space and it's numerous possibilities.
   Let's take a quick comperiszm, an affiliate marketing job can pay as much as $100K in a year with relatively less work hours due to its passive income potentials than a traditional job of lest say a banker who works between 6-8hrs a day and makes a turnover of between $30k-$60k in a year cycle.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 07:53:29 PM

The advancement of leading technology always involves young people, and they rarely miss out on any updated information because social media provide this information.
So it is not surprising that, because they already know, many of them will be accustomed to working related to the latest technology through social media and traditional jobs are still preferred, but the position is clearly not much anymore.
There are many jobs with current technology, and they are easy and can blend in with young people, so they are not surprised to like jobs like content creators or influencers.
Their young generation has been familiar with digitalization from an early age so it's no wonder when they grow up they are easier to get jobs through digital platforms. I think that is very reasonable and the work they live is very closely with the skills and hobbies that he likes. Young people are now able to read opportunities and they always find ideas to be developed. I have seen the success of the young generation and they tend to no longer focus on undergoing or glancing at traditional work. I have to take my hat to the young young man!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 06:25:25 AM

I feel like that is not really that complicated, old ways are good for old people and they lived a certain way, which means that we need to realize that we are going to end up with something that will give these new generation a new way. I mean this isn't really that shocking, our fathers did not work like our grandfathers, and our grandfathers did not work like their fathers, so it is not like every generation works like their fathers, everyone lives differently.

So I believe that us asking for something different is normal, even people who are 10-15 years younger than us asking for something different than us is normal, it is just the way how things work, everyone asks for something different with each time, and we evolve as species thanks to that.

Gaza13

Activity: 546
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2024, 03:34:10 PM

The ways of earning and living for young people have changed drastically since we moved from the agriculture(field) era to the technological( Internet money) era. Many young people are willing to sit at home waiting for a freelance job rather than going out to work for someone and getting paid little shillings.

obviously it’s because sitting in your house is much more convenient and comfortable way to earn money rather than going out in the sun and getting your hands dirty.

Don’t get me wrong sometimes I think it’s also important to exert physical effort but the more you realize how hard it actually is, you might just quit right here and there.
In my opinion, this is not because they don't accept traditional jobs, but because there are fewer jobs compared to people applying for jobs, and the competition is big enough to make these people think of ways to earn money other than traditional jobs.

Indeed, the internet is actually quite helpful in all aspects, whether traditional work, product marketing (Affiliates) or others. If we are diligent in doing this work, we can indeed earn quite a large income compared to traditional work, in the internet world we can always improve our abilities in any science or other, compared to traditional work which is always monotonous.

junmisakiro

Activity: 643
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 04:52:39 AM

The young generation (Gen Z) wants to become rich and wealthy, so being an employee in a traditional organization will not make them as rich as they wanted. That is why all of them engage in online making, which includes social media accounts, trading bitcoin and other alt-coins, and other online sources of making money that do not require a lot of stress and get more money, which the millennials and Gen X view as a lazy generation.
But what is supposed to be put into consideration is that in this generation, everything has become a technology base, which will soon be a threat to the traditional workers because with technology, everything will be easy and employment will be scarce, so to me, it is better for Gen Z to focus on ways to make money online than to depend on traditional employment because of the threat associated with it.

Today's young generation has become accustomed to technology and sees huge potential in making money online. They believe that by focusing on online income, they can achieve higher levels of wealth than through traditional employment. With increasingly advanced technology, traditional jobs are considered vulnerable to replacement by automation and smart technology. Therefore, Gen Z is expected to prefer online income channels to anticipate changes in an increasingly digital world of work.
In developing countries, this trend is also visible where the younger generation is increasingly interested in online earnings rather than traditional jobs. This is reflected in the increasing number of online business people, content creators and digital financial market players. With the ongoing digital transformation, young people in developing countries are also likely to follow the same direction as the global Gen Z in seeking more flexible and technology-based sources of income.

pusaka

Activity: 1120
Merit: 615

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:30:41 AM

Going into the digital era is never a problem as long as you have certain knowledge and skills that will make you an asset in your company, provided that you are also working on your own convenience. For me, that is already an edge over traditional working system since the 9-5 working hours will never be an issue anymore. Having flexibility and the freedom to chose your own job with high expertise and skills, that will definitely makes a great job for you which you can always do whenever wherever.
Indeed, knowledge and skills are the main keys for us to get the job we want, even if we have them, companies will probably fight over us like we are valuable assets. However, walking in that direction is not easy at all, it requires struggle and effort so that we can get things like that.
The problem that is happening now is that people are becoming lazy but they want a job that is worthy of them. In my opinion it's not worth it and looks like it depends on luck alone.
For example, in my environment, some young people don't want to work hard, but they want jobs that they think are cool. In my opinion, this is just a dream, because if we want something we should be able to work harder to get it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:59:46 AM

The ways of earning and living for young people have changed drastically since we moved from the agriculture(field) era to the technological( Internet money) era. Many young people are willing to sit at home waiting for a freelance job rather than going out to work for someone and getting paid little shillings. Research has proven that the rate at which people quit working in traditional industries has increased, perhaps they have found an online skill or a way to offer their services with high flexibility.

The concern is very alarming this is because if limited young ones are willing to work in these traditional structures (Oil, Agriculture, manufacturing, etc.) how will they grow? The Gen Z workers (that is people born between 1997 - 2012) were the first to prioritize flexibility, personal well-being, and as well as intelligent usage. Of course, the internet money is way higher than low-paying jobs in those sectors, they can either choose to start their own social media accounts that would endorse them or pursue freelance work rather than entering the traditional workforce.

So if there is a way to create balance and bring more young people to have interest in the traditional workforce what would you think of? I was thinking that increasing minimum wages and granting more benefits like health, rent to mention a few would help

The media plays a big part in defining what is glamorous for younger generations, but they also see a lot of people making big money just producing content on places like Youtube, Instagram or Twitch without leaving their own home. Working from home is a very attractive lifestyle for many people who have grown up using PC's and constantly surrounded by technological devices. You can definitely see that harder jobs - plumbers, carpenters, electricians, etc. are offering fairly high wages to capture people willing to learn a trade, so it does balance out really. There will be a lot of so-called influencer wannabes who will fail and realize that they have to get a more mainstream job to survive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bestcoins1

Activity: 2268
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:32:20 AM
Merited by barisbilgili (1)

I totally agree with you on this one, traditional jobs are less paying jobs currently due to the influx into the digital space and it's numerous possibilities.
   Let's take a quick comperiszm, an affiliate marketing job can pay as much as $100K in a year with relatively less work hours due to its passive income potentials than a traditional job of lest say a banker who works between 6-8hrs a day and makes a turnover of between $30k-$60k in a year cycle.

The presence of digital devices that can be directly connected to the internet has indeed greatly simplified all traditional work that was previously quite complicated to do and had quite a small turnover has been made easier by the sophistication of today's digital devices. So it cannot be denied that income from affiliate marketing, which can generally be spread very easily throughout the world via social media, has defeated traditional workers who only rely on their own energy to reach the surrounding market. Because market reach also needs to be looked at by every businessman because this is also part of the increase in turnover that you mentioned earlier.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:54:37 AM

Am one of those work from home freelancers and I totally disagree with your silly assessment of the current era op. Humans are great at adapting and evolution in technology over the years provided new and interesting opportunities.

This is why so many people including me took advantage of these opportunities and adapted in order to survive. There will always be demand for traditional jobs, but it will continue decreasing over time in my opinion.

knowngunman

Activity: 658
Merit: 345

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 09:25:25 AM

I guess you're from one of African countries because that is one of the challenges facing the continent right now. Potential youths who are supposed to be in school for their first or second degree to improve their skills, knowledge and their society are busy creating non impactful content on internet. Their content is not just useless and senseless but it's promoting immoralities ranging from sexual abuse, disrespecting elders/authorities and making mockery of others in our one society thereby adding to numerous problems we are battling with.

Technology is fast advancing and there is need for us to adjust in order to fit in to the system but not in the wrong way and moreover, no matter the degree of technology advancement, we can not completely separate ourselves with this traditional jobs because it contribute to the development of our society. The only thing we need to do is to upgrade the traditional industries to align with the recent developments. Human input is very fital regardless of what technology has to offer us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
naira

Activity: 2030
Merit: 612

Free ฿itcoin Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:34:28 AM

The concern is very alarming this is because if limited young ones are willing to work in these traditional structures (Oil, Agriculture, manufacturing, etc.) how will they grow? The Gen Z workers (that is people born between 1997 - 2012) were the first to prioritize flexibility, personal well-being, and as well as intelligent usage. Of course, the internet money is way higher than low-paying jobs in those sectors, they can either choose to start their own social media accounts that would endorse them or pursue freelance work rather than entering the traditional workforce.

So if there is a way to create balance and bring more young people to have interest in the traditional workforce what would you think of? I was thinking that increasing minimum wages and granting more benefits like health, rent to mention a few would help

Gen Z has finally found its own way to earn an income. It is clear that this is also a challenge for large companies, textile factories, etc. to adjust a little because the salaries they pay are too little. Moreover Gen Z feels that in the current era, salaries that cannot meet their needs will be put aside. This is no longer a matter of taste but because of the company own mistakes which still apply the traditional system with the status of workers as slaves who they can boss around as they see fit. Gen Z feels that their freedom will be taken away if they continue to be workers, so they are looking for alternatives where they can be their own boss and prioritize freedom.
There is nothing wrong with today's times, but it is time to distort the fact that for centuries companies have always treated their workers arbitrarily. Doesn't everyone need each other, but the traditional worker system is always treated unfairly or considered inferior.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 803

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:55:25 AM

Gen Z has finally found its own way to earn an income. It is clear that this is also a challenge for large companies, textile factories, etc. to adjust a little because the salaries they pay are too little. Moreover Gen Z feels that in the current era, salaries that cannot meet their needs will be put aside. This is no longer a matter of taste but because of the company own mistakes which still apply the traditional system with the status of workers as slaves who they can boss around as they see fit. Gen Z feels that their freedom will be taken away if they continue to be workers, so they are looking for alternatives where they can be their own boss and prioritize freedom.
There is nothing wrong with today's times, but it is time to distort the fact that for centuries companies have always treated their workers arbitrarily. Doesn't everyone need each other, but the traditional worker system is always treated unfairly or considered inferior.

In todays era there are lots of young people are trying to earn money thru online. Either they became a freelancer or a social media influencer since they find more easy way to earn huge money from that earning opportunities. That's why the succeeding generation will be a huge challenge for the companies specially that the technology is evolving.

Gen Z generation is really different and they are super obsessive and want to take all things easy.

But I guess also it will not happen soon since there are some parts of the world is way behind on the technology especially those third world countries. If those first world countries will not get any labor force to their country for sure they will outsource it to other country which people would provably accept those jobs what they offer.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CK485

Activity: 136
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 11:45:26 AM

Indeed, knowledge and skills are the main keys for us to get the job we want, even if we have them, companies will probably fight over us like we are valuable assets. However, walking in that direction is not easy at all, it requires struggle and effort so that we can get things like that.
The problem that is happening now is that people are becoming lazy but they want a job that is worthy of them. In my opinion it's not worth it and looks like it depends on luck alone.
For example, in my environment, some young people don't want to work hard, but they want jobs that they think are cool. In my opinion, this is just a dream, because if we want something we should be able to work harder to get it.

I also think like that because nowadays many people need work but they choose to choose work that they consider light and in fact all work has its own risks but the most important thing is that we do any work seriously, with positive thinking and lots of learning new things and of course patience and that is the key to success that can be achieved in the future by always working hard.

bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 02:00:54 PM

I also think like that because nowadays many people need work but they choose to choose work that they consider light and in fact all work has its own risks but the most important thing is that we do any work seriously, with positive thinking and lots of learning new things and of course patience and that is the key to success that can be achieved in the future by always working hard.

I thought this problem of young people only happened in my area, but reading the report and the reviews here it also happens in other countries, young people today are more prestigious to work traditionally so they look for jobs that are considered cool and can be proud of themselves but with their circumstances that do not have the ability that can be relied on to plunge into it, To be honest, the job market is wide, we can even work at home and the company is abroad, but their ability to speak and in their field is not what makes them not enter into it, many are picky but do not want to learn and do not want to work are people who will be left behind by the rapid development of the times.

Including in traditional industries, for example agriculture or livestock, even though if they do well and become experts in their fields it will make them have a better life, it's just that the process needs to be passed slowly.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1424

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 02:24:30 PM

This is why so many people including me took advantage of these opportunities and adapted in order to survive. There will always be demand for traditional jobs, but it will continue decreasing over time in my opinion.

I was literally just saying that to someone with carpentry skills, it doesn't matter how much technology we get a good tradesman will always have a job and a demand by society for their skills.

It does require good management of your business, build up your reputation and be known well enough to get the jobs.  Just running a business properly is a skill in itself, Im not stating its simple but the basic demand for quality trades in a community I cant ever seeing going away.  Demand equates to a decent living wage imo though again I wont say its ever easy.

The home working just makes sense where possible from a pure efficiency examination.   How much time do we waste in traffic jams, anyone in a major city knows the answer.   Its such a blackhole of waste and cost plus vehicles putting out pollution sitting there.

Home working I think is best done if you allot a specific room in the house and handle your workload, hours properly etc.  It can be such a massive bonus to those now not driving for an hour or more a day which is rarely paid for.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄