Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great news for the following alt-coins  (Read 1019 times)
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:15:17 AM

Dogecoin, Quarkcoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin, Peercoin, Worldcoin, Maxcoin, Vertcoin and Namecoin.

These Cryptos have now their own on-line supermarket in the UK. You can buy literally anything regarding life essentials at http://www.cryptodechange.com

- Groceries
- Fast Food
- Mobile Top Ups
- Games
- Gift Cards
- Bullion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:26:32 AM

This looks good, when people can buy normal everyday goods with crypto it's a sign that it will soon become mainstream.

How do the prices work? Do they rapidly fluctuate with the price of bitcoin, or are they fairly stable?

Unless they rapidly fluctuate the shop might end out undercharging and losing profits, or overcharging, depending on if bitcoin has rapidly gained or lost value.
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:39:04 AM

This looks good, when people can buy normal everyday goods with crypto it's a sign that it will soon become mainstream.

How do the prices work? Do they rapidly fluctuate with the price of bitcoin, or are they fairly stable?

Unless they rapidly fluctuate the shop might end out undercharging and losing profits, or overcharging, depending on if bitcoin has rapidly gained or lost value.

+1 on the bold part.

I think the price adjust its self with the market yes.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:27:51 PM

Very cool!  Smiley

Nice work whoever is behind this. You are a "mover and a shaker"
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

Really great site!

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
fpmk

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:23:33 PM

Dogecoin, Quarkcoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin, Peercoin, Worldcoin, Maxcoin, Vertcoin and Namecoin.

These Cryptos have now their own on-line supermarket in the UK. You can buy literally anything regarding life essentials at http://www.cryptodechange.com

- Groceries
- Fast Food
- Mobile Top Ups
- Games
- Gift Cards
- Bullion
Great!
If it happened four months ago, it will make their price increase greatly.
However,  in the present environment, I'm afraid it will have negligible feedback.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BNr9JtcRjHiPUk2wHhdnyzCPkw22KFpjNn
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:28:18 PM

this is quite awesome... the start of many things like this to come.

HysonCorp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:30:10 PM

excellent !!!  

strong choices on coins too. you did some research  i see. Smiley
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

nice try.really good news for these coins.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

- Groceries
- Fast Food
- Mobile Top Ups
- Games
- Gift Cards
- Bullion
Great!
If it happened four months ago, it will make their price increase greatly.
However,  in the present environment, I'm afraid it will have negligible feedback.

Thanks; that made my antennae quiver.

I came into this scene from the junior-gold penny-stock microworld. One rule of thumb that always works: when the joint is a'jumpin', an exploration company releasing a great drill-sample result kicks the stock up into the blue sky. But when a company releases a great drill result and the market yawns, that's the quiet "low" time when the buy-low-sell-high crew should be buying.

Not necessarily that company: so many projects have released great drill results and gone nowhere, it's almost typical. But it is the time to buy companies with a serious shot at developing a real honest-to-gosh mine.

The trouble with those times is, there's so little demand even for great stocks that you might wind up being right technically (the mine arrives) but wind up losing anyway (because virtually no-one cares enough to push up the stock when the good news arrives.) That's life in any high-risk sector.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

This is pretty amazing, i really wish it was available outside the UK
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

lol that is awesome..I wish I was in the U.K now..they should do this everywhere.. I better stock up on doge then .. Grin Grin
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

lol that is awesome..I wish I was in the U.K now..they should do this everywhere.. I better stock up on doge then .. Grin Grin

Yep quark here. Would be so awesome if i can do my daily shopping with it. Those lucky Brits
unent

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

+1 on the bold part.

Have you used the service yet?

I notice they even sell perishable goods like bread. Most normal supermarkets offer a delivery service nowadays, but this is even better because you can pay with a range of alts.

One of the first things I notice was they sell e-cigarettes. Those should be a popular product. Everywhere I go someone seems to be "smoking" those things.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:12:51 PM

oooh Hash Browns...why don't you ship to Belgium, ffs :<
dadao888

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:05:45 PM

great news indeed.i'd like to spend some coins there.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:24:54 PM

MMmmm, pizza...

K.
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:19:08 PM

+1 on the bold part.

Have you used the service yet?

I notice they even sell perishable goods like bread. Most normal supermarkets offer a delivery service nowadays, but this is even better because you can pay with a range of alts.

One of the first things I notice was they sell e-cigarettes. Those should be a popular product. Everywhere I go someone seems to be "smoking" those things.

No i haven't. Don't live in the UK unfortunately, but we have some peeps on our Reddit who is going to try it out http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/21oovt/from_the_uk_pay_for_life_essentials_with_quark_we/cgf1zis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: