Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money is all wealth?  (Read 1142 times)
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 06:15:25 AM

The most valuable resource of a person is his health, if you are not healthy then you cannot focus on any task properly. (Because if I don't live myself then what is the point of earning money in life?) So take care of your health instead of giving more priority to money then you will be able to live properly. When you are healthy you can earn money already, the harder you work, the more money you can earn. Moreover, if you give more importance to money in any way, then maybe you will not be able to survive in this world for a long time with a healthy body. So save life not money.

Die_empty

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:44:27 AM

Money can only make things happen that you want, that you can buy using money that will make you happy, but that alone is not enough.
And you also have to know that it's not just money that will make you happy and rich, because there are many things that are more important than everything and also money. The most important thing is health, a life partner and also having a happy family, career and life experience which in my opinion is more than just money and wealth that must be had. And in my opinion there will be no point if you have wealth just by having money, if you don't have everything I mentioned above then it is useless and meaningless. Think carefully, what true happiness and wealth look like.
To survive in this world one needs money. We have passed the days when money was not needed to buy what we needed. The lack of money can lead to hunger, sickness, and even death. However, the reason why people say that money can't buy happiness is because there are many rich but miserable people while some poor people are happy. We still see super-rich people committing suicide, while a low-income earner still has many reasons to live even in the face of harsh economic conditions.

Nowadays people aren't only looking to live and eat just to survive, but they're also want to buy something they like, going to vacation, buy branded stuffs, sport car, big house etc anything that they see on social medias.
The economic conditions in most developing nations have made their citizens focus only on survival and nothing else. These days nobody cares about going on vacation or buying fancy cars except the super-rich. Some people are even cutting cost be selling their big houses and moving to less expensive smaller homes to save cost.

angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 08:08:42 AM

Money can never be wealth
Because money is controlled by the government and the value of money keeps decreasing
Money is never wealth but knowledge skill and ability to achieve something properly healthy body and happy beautiful mind is the real wealth.

Which has never been done with money and will not be done in the future.

Money is just a piece of thing that may leads into wealth. There's a lot of things that we might consider as wealth and it's not all about having a money. Sometimes, people think that just because you have a money, you are wealthy but that's not true because there's no perfect in this world, you may have your money ,investments and everything that other people wish to have but you are lack in some thing as well that money can't buy. and that's the reality, that's how life balance is.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 10:40:58 AM

I have only heard that money can't buy love if the person loves you but for me money can buy love because if a girl is from a poor family and she is in love with a guy and when guy that has money came to hand in marriage and pay everything and give enough money and enough to the parents and I don't think the girl and the parents will reject that offer and a good example is Regina Daniel, who was an actress in Nollywood. Therefore as for me money can buy everything. Money can even kill someone and that is what is happening in the world. They pay the bad boys to go and kill their enemies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Z_MBFM

Activity: 392
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 11:04:27 AM

Now it seems to me that money is all there is to survive in the world. Since 2020, since family finances have worsened, it is slowly seeming like money is everything in this world. Where there is no money you will find nothing. There is a saying that many people say, money can never buy you happiness but to me this is the funniest saying. Because without money you can never get all the things you want for happiness. In every case in this world you must depend on money to survive. Now I have to force myself to believe that at the end of the day it seems impossible to run this world without money. Where you have to depend on money to do every job or take every step, from studying, there is no other way and at the end of the day it seems to me that studying where there is financial insecurity is also unusual or not worth it.  Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.
Yes money is the source of all wealth because if you don't have money you can't invest in anything or buy anything that counts as your wealth. People don't get wealth for free, they have to buy wealth with money, so it can be said that money is all wealth. even though the exchange system was in place all over the world, now everything is controlled through money. A person who has a huge amount of money can own a lot of wealth and is considered a well-to-do person in the society. and those who have less money also have less wealth and are considered poor. so money is the key to all wealth

ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:36:34 AM

Now I have to force myself to believe that at the end of the day it seems impossible to run this world without money. Where you have to depend on money to do every job or take every step, from studying, there is no other way and at the end of the day it seems to me that studying where there is financial insecurity is also unusual or not worth it.  Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.
Money is a way to achieve wealth and money is one way for us to reach a much better stage of life. Money is indeed quite important in life because everything needs money, but the problem is the process of earning money which makes it difficult for people. Especially in bad economic conditions, money will become a big problem that is difficult to find because everything becomes more complicated. Money also has control from the government in power and its value continues to decline making it increasingly difficult for money to maintain its value.

Now humans have to look for options to control themselves in terms of looking for sources of wealth and skills are needed to earn money because increasingly sophisticated times require skills to work. Because working hard does not necessarily mean you can earn money stably because now work must be seen from a person's ability to earn it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 11:48:00 AM

You do know that it doesn't guarantee happiness right? Even if you have a lot of money, it's always going to be on a case-to-case basis.

Having that type of thinking is making it harder for people to accept what the role of money is in the lives of people. It is a necessity for basic survival anywhere.

You must know what your responsibility is and focus on that. Maybe you could try to find balance with everything and hope for you to recover. As for your father, try to help him, I know it can be done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:49:24 AM

So yes, in some way, money will never be all wealth, if you're talking emotionally, spiritually, there's more to things than just money to be called wealthy.

Definitely concur money answereth all things but is limited in some things that is why I argue people with this quote, some emotional problem can't be solved by money, for instance a man acquire Money from illicit means where take oath built house and gathering properties everywhere may have serious emotional problem the money can't solve if deadline to die is give when he have not enjoyed the benefits of those wealth. There many with wealth but the wealth can't solve their emotional problem and many senairo greater what I have given.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:58:23 AM

My wife always tells me that after God, that the next thing is money, and I agree with her to a large extent, because in this day and age without money you're nothing, that's a fact. As far as I know, it's only air and rain that are free in this world, and the two cannot sustain anybody to be alive, you need food, shelter, clothing that are not free, except you're living in the judge, then you won't pay for these basic needs, you need to consider your health, if your not living in a conducive environment. You can't live a quality life without money, and you can't get respect in most places without money.

However I still believe that happiness is a choice, having all the money in the world doesn't guarantee peace of mind, a person must choose to be happy no matter their financial capabilities, because the rich also cries. Human beings are created to adapt, so rich or poor we have the abilities to decide to have inner peace and hope for a better life. But being so impoverished that a person does not have money to afford food and shelter, then it's too bad.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 01:49:59 PM

But without money you cannot maintain your health. If you are sick and need a large amount of money for surgery and if you don't have money then how can you get healthy again? .

You look for cases which makes a change impossible, that is a manifestation of your mind not wanting to change.
Many sicknesses can be avoided by eating green, little meat, little fish, a little sport and no unhealthy stress.
Our mind is geared to avoid changes.

Anything can happen, eating green, less meat, less fish and exercising can limit your illness, but it does not guarantee you will never get sick. Not to mention unexpected accidents and that's why there are so many topics about saving, and if you don't have money how will you save for emergencies?

Not to mention, you only talk about yourself, you are ignoring your loved ones like your wife, children, and parents. If they get sick, what will you do to save them if you have no money? Maybe you're luckier than me in not being in that situation so you've never understood.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1769

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 01:55:39 PM

Money is all wealth?
If you look at it physically, of course money is a source of wealth, it is a factor in someone's money becoming rich and being seen as successful in the eyes of people in this world, that is seen from the physical.

There are many cases where the opposite happens, money cannot make them happy in this world, there are many cases of people with a lot of money who are involved in corruption, fraud, embezzlement, divorce, Murder caused by money/possessions/wealth is a fact that happens in almost all countries.

There are many cases of wives killing their husbands because of money/property, there are many cases of children killing their parents because of money/property, as well as their siblings fighting each other because of money/property, For me, money cannot guarantee that someone is rich, if at the end of the story there is hostility and fighting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 03:04:25 PM

The most valuable resource of a person is his health, if you are not healthy then you cannot focus on any task properly. (Because if I don't live myself then what is the point of earning money in life?) So take care of your health instead of giving more priority to money then you will be able to live properly. When you are healthy you can earn money already, the harder you work, the more money you can earn. Moreover, if you give more importance to money in any way, then maybe you will not be able to survive in this world for a long time with a healthy body. So save life not money.
Health is very important for everyone and we can see that those who have suffered from illness will find it very difficult to work well and we will not be able to earn an income. Maintaining health is of course very important for all of us so that we can continue to do our work well and be able to fulfilling our needs and working hard will certainly enable us to earn income, but we must be able to enjoy it and still maintain our health, because no matter how much money we have after we experience illness, there will certainly be many things that we will no longer be able to enjoy.

mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 03:57:09 PM

It is natural for humans to be able to have all the things they want, such as enjoyment and comfort in life with the wealth they have, but having an abundance of money does not guarantee that you will live happily. Money is a complementary factor in defining happiness, there are other factors that can provide happiness even though the amount of money you have is very limited. Inner satisfaction with what you have now will give you an extraordinary sense of happiness, such as having free time with your children and a harmonious relationship with your partner. If you are given the opportunity to become someone who has a lot of money, be wiser with the people around you, don't let your relationships with family or friends be damaged just because of money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 04:54:56 PM

Now it seems to me that money is all there is to survive in the world. Since 2020, since family finances have worsened, it is slowly seeming like money is everything in this world. Where there is no money you will find nothing. There is a saying that many people say, money can never buy you happiness but to me this is the funniest saying. Because without money you can never get all the things you want for happiness. In every case in this world you must depend on money to survive. Now I have to force myself to believe that at the end of the day it seems impossible to run this world without money. Where you have to depend on money to do every job or take every step, from studying, there is no other way and at the end of the day it seems to me that studying where there is financial insecurity is also unusual or not worth it.  Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.
Unfortunately it is a fact and reality that education is mainly for earning money. If students in today's world are asked why are they getting an education? Then the answer is that to live a good life to get a good salary and to get a good life partner which ultimately depends on earning that money. However money is not everything in life or money should not be everything, so there is a strong possibility that people will be devoid of conscience. We have everything but if we don't have sound body then we will have no happiness left in life so it is better to take care and control our body and earn money.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
coinerer

Activity: 1330
Merit: 593

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 05:16:11 PM

Unfortunately it is a fact and reality that education is mainly for earning money. If students in today's world are asked why are they getting an education? Then the answer is that to live a good life to get a good salary and to get a good life partner which ultimately depends on earning that money. However money is not everything in life or money should not be everything, so there is a strong possibility that people will be devoid of conscience. We have everything but if we don't have sound body then we will have no happiness left in life so it is better to take care and control our body and earn money.
People get education to acquire new knowledge and to make themselves competent. And then everyone has a dream to get a good job or start a business. And one goal of each of these activities is to earn money. And through that money, people are able to increase their wealth. so money is definitely the biggest source of wealth for a person. the more a person understands economics, the more he will be able to increase his wealth by using his money properly. but if one wants to grow in terms of wealth, he must have enough money. money is everything

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 695

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 05:29:04 PM

But if you don't have money, how can you live? The fact that money can save our lives for now, especially if we don't have anything in our position, such as farmland or anything that can produce food for us to survive.

Yes we work naturally but with a greater degree of success, you may think that we need to expend our energy every day to get a piece of paper until we are tired and it will burden your body every day. From here we need to have a perspective that when we understand about money then we see opportunities and we have high initiative in learning to manage money, we definitely don't need to get sick and damage our health, this can be anticipated in my opinion.

Remember sir, healthy food is expensive and we need a lot of money to buy it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 06:42:20 PM

Money can never be wealth
Because money is controlled by the government and the value of money keeps decreasing
Money is never wealth but knowledge skill and ability to achieve something properly healthy body and happy beautiful mind is the real wealth.

Which has never been done with money and will not be done in the future.
Money can be wealth but the only problem is that it is vulnerable to inflation which is not a good investment or savings in the long run. If you really want wealth go for crypto which is future and inflation proof and if you wanted physical assets then go for precious metals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 06:53:49 PM

People get education to acquire new knowledge and to make themselves competent. And then everyone has a dream to get a good job or start a business. And one goal of each of these activities is to earn money. And through that money, people are able to increase their wealth. so money is definitely the biggest source of wealth for a person. the more a person understands economics, the more he will be able to increase his wealth by using his money properly. but if one wants to grow in terms of wealth, he must have enough money. money is everything
I agree with you that people do a lot of hard work just to earn money in whatever medium it may be and it requires educational qualifications and own skills. and in exchange of these snakes they can earn money and everyone gets a chance to earn money based on his skill and educational qualification. The harder one works and the more skill one has, the more money one can earn and increase one's wealth. so yes money is the power everything and money is help to increase wealth

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 02:48:21 AM

Yes everyone has a motivation to lead their life. Otherwise, people will not want to do any work. For example the basic human needs are the need for self-satisfaction and self-fulfillment for everything including luxuries one motivation works and that is money. When money is received all the needs in life are fulfilled.

Awak Bambi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Yes money is the source of all wealth because if you don't have money you can't invest in anything or buy anything that counts as your wealth. People don't get wealth for free, they have to buy wealth with money, so it can be said that money is all wealth. even though the exchange system was in place all over the world, now everything is controlled through money. A person who has a huge amount of money can own a lot of wealth and is considered a well-to-do person in the society. and those who have less money also have less wealth and are considered poor. so money is the key to all wealth
Making money the most valuable thing of all things will make you lose control of your thinking, money is indeed an important thing in life, but prioritizing gratitude is more valuable no matter how much money you make. If you don't have gratitude, then there is no satisfaction. in this world.

By using wealth as self-satisfaction, it will make you have to face your thoughts and can make you stressed, so just use money as a means of shopping and be more grateful, then your life will be calmer.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: