Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cosmopolis] Prepare for Bitcoin $266 Retest  (Read 15577 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:36:27 PM

Sure, tell it to thousands of Avalon and BFL customers.  BFL is about 5W/GH at the wall.

What a joke.  If that's how you want to attribute the average cost per coin then you should just go down to the bottom of the barrel and use ASICMiner's 130nm numbers.

The absolute majority of the network is not running solely on BFL or Avalon hardware, thus the majority of mined coins do not have cost base that you're claiming.  

BTW, your S1s will produce coins at $300/coin in about two months.

Difficulty is going to go up by a multiple of 3 over the next two months?   Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nick32768

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:33:57 PM

Bitcoin will test $400 floor in the coming days.

We have a 48% (rounded off) chance of retesting $266 +/- $100 margin of error within the next 2 weeks

I hear the sound of popping bubbles... I'm short with PANIC buy at 343.

I like PANIC  Grin

Nick.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Guys I just got back from the spastic farm down the road

There where heaps & heaps of autistic savants in that place ...I came loaded with fruit,pudding and for the extra special insight advice custard cup

I got them all in a room and we had a collective spastic hive mind chart analysis session

At the end i had more spastics where bullish with fruit cups than bears where with pudding

Once again science & pudding cups prevail .... BITCOIN wont go below 400 next 2 weeks I will wager a 6 pack of pudding & fruit cups on it

OBJECT NOT FOUND
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:16:53 PM

PBOC OFFICIALS are trashing Bitcoin, ask yourself why ? Because they want to legalize it ?  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552208.0

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:09:32 AM

240PH shipping over the next 2 moths?    Cheesy

How many monarchs, ba, terras, hf, kncs have already been ordered?  Thousands!!!!

And all of those manufacturers are going to magically start shipping hardware in range of thousands of units a day, everyday for the next month? Now I know you're trolling.  Kiss

How many tigerdirect outlets are there?
Selling what, overpriced BFL hardware and Avalon knockoffs?   Cheesy

You'll be lucky if your little precious S1s will produce $300 coins.  I think the above hardware might be producing $300 coins once
fully deployed.  Maybe $100 coins at first, but cost increasing within weeks, months.  I remember my mini rig was making 12 btcs/day
when I first got it end of July, within a month the earnings dropped to 3/day, and continued ever since then, now 0.04/day.
If you say so!   

Your S1 can easily drop their earnings by a factor of 5 once the flood gates are opened.  

Of course, S1 earnings dropping to 20% of what they are is likely inevitable.  But that's completely irrelevant to your argument that the average cost-per-coin is $300 at this point in time.
Arghhh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:20:17 AM

PBOC OFFICIALS are trashing Bitcoin, ask yourself why ? Because they want to legalize it ?  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552208.0
cosmofly trashing Bitcoin, ask yourself why ? Because he can't afford it ? Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg4225946#msg4225946
how much ? i don't have much money lol
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:43:33 AM

When people create sock puppet accounts just to attack you proves just how right you are, argghh is one example  Cheesy

What an idiot, that was for mooncoin, which was another scam coin FYI they bugged their wallets and stole all mooncoin I had if you read the whole thread chain ull know. I don't actually miss those coins look at the value Now

Keep trying hard, can't believe amount of time u haters spend to attack me  Cheesy

Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

Cosmo you relly need to be a epic twat to get hustled on internet by programmers  Grin
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

Love the manipulation by Chinese truly masters of war.

Piglets who bought at 490$+ already panic selling

Zule

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:59:22 AM

Tell us about your engagement in shitcoin and how you think you got robbed and now you are butthurt
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

Yes well 266$ will never come Smiley I see already nice uptrend in price Wink
Dr. LY

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:28:24 PM

Guys I just got back from the spastic farm down the road

There where heaps & heaps of autistic savants in that place ...I came loaded with fruit,pudding and for the extra special insight advice custard cup

I got them all in a room and we had a collective spastic hive mind chart analysis session

At the end i had more spastics where bullish with fruit cups than bears where with pudding

Once again science & pudding cups prevail .... BITCOIN wont go below 400 next 2 weeks I will wager a 6 pack of pudding & fruit cups on it

This is ridiculous. While I was wiping the poop off my retarded cousin's rear in the bathroom, he shouted that he wanted to eat fruit cups on the moon before he pooped right into my hand.

This clearly means that there is a 50% chance that we might possibly get close to retesting a nearby amount that is an even number (or an odd one).

GAME SET MATCH FUCKER
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:30:02 PM

no $266  Grin
price ready to climb again Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:32:42 PM

why two posts are popping  Huh
sorry OP

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

actually climbing: $490

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Well, this is a lesson for me: do not trust the posters on this forum. Fortunately I didn't sell during the low, and looked at previous events. Bitcoin still got too much life in it to die suddenly.

But yea, well done Cosmo. You couldn't have been more wrong. This is why I never predict the price of something, let alone Bitcoin.

Are you seriously saying you took this 'advice' at face value?
There are some extremely good technical analysts on this forum. Cosmofly is not one of them. He is a known troll with a track record of ridiculous 'predictions' and a load of other crap. You could have got that from reading the thread.
You'll get to know the people you can gain useful information from. For a start, they won't make wildly over-confident predictions. They'll give you a set of likely scenarios and the reasons for them. They won't try to push you into making a decision one way or another. And they won't feel the need to brag to get others to massage their egos for them.
Take a look at the main Wall thread for some smarter opinions, but take everything with a pinch of salt and don't assume that anyone knows what's actually going to happen.
Especially obvious trolls like cosmofly (and igorr, for that matter).
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:19:13 PM

I'll keep that in mind then. But to speak to my mind regarding 'trust': I tend to trust the posters that look at a situation from multiple angles, but I rarely act according to their posts. I often find it difficult to distinguish the trolls from the real analysts, but you might have made that a bit easier for me.

MatTheCat and TERA are bears that usually give intelligent explanations for their predictions and analysis. You can usually tell the rubbish posters from their sensationalist titles and use of CAPS therein. For example:

China BANNED BITCOIN! This time for real!
URGENT: PBOC (CHINA) OFFICIALS Say "WALK AWAY FROM BITCOIN"
URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!
WHAT ARE U GUYS WAITING FOR? BTC to $100K!

Some of these posters are likely even the same people posting under different accounts.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:20:23 PM

Well, this is a lesson for me: do not trust the posters on this forum. Fortunately I didn't sell during the low, and looked at previous events. Bitcoin still got too much life in it to die suddenly.

But yea, well done Cosmo. You couldn't have been more wrong. This is why I never predict the price of something, let alone Bitcoin.

There are some extremely good technical analysts on this forum. Cosmofly is not one of them. He is a known troll with a track record of ridiculous 'predictions' and a load of other crap. You could have got that from reading the thread.
You'll get to know the people you can gain useful information from. For a start, they won't make wildly over-confident predictions. They'll give you a set of likely scenarios and the reasons for them. They won't try to push you into making a decision one way or another. And they won't feel the need to brag to get others to massage their egos for them.
Take a look at the main Wall thread for some smarter opinions, but take everything with a pinch of salt and don't assume that anyone knows what's actually going to happen.

I'll keep that in mind then. But to speak to my mind regarding 'trust': I tend to trust the posters that look at a situation from multiple angles, but I rarely act according to their posts. I often find it difficult to distinguish the trolls from the real analysts, but you might have made that a bit easier for me.

You'll realise who they are fairly fast. Usually people's responses to them make it pretty clear who's respected and who's not. In cosmo's case, you will also need to dismiss the sycophantic adoration from newbie accounts whose only posts have been to praise his judgment despite everything. No surprise that they are never online at the same time as him...
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

It's up to u to make up your mind but don't listen to the people here attacking me. Its common for people who are right to threaten others.

If u read my post I gave it 2 weeks, I also said I have 2 expectations, The upside potential is purely manipulative by Chinese markets, it will only extended the inevitable downtrend, how about u study when the rally actually happen? You didn't but I did.

A lot of people spread lies and hate I'm not sure why it can be confusing , if u see my track record I've always been right but never afraid to say I'm wrong but I still haven't been wrong. Some posters here even dug up earlier estimations and analysis by me that were spot on.

Again don't listen to the hate, see for yourself
 I only relay the truth

fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:55:34 PM

Cosmofly you´re doin great in this forum. I really appreciat that.
Someday people will realize that they should have listened to you.
Keep up the good work!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: