Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 11:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it everyone feeling during this altcoin crash?  (Read 2216 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 11:14:49 AM

We have had a small dip in the last 12 hours or so but nothing compared to what we saw 7 days ago.

I am just counting down the weeks, we are another week closer to the good times coming back again like we saw in the first few months of 2024.

I am currently +7% overall and I am OK with that as I know we will all be a lot better off in the next 3-6 months if we just continue holding what we have and wait for the market to turn bullish again.

Alas, holding sometimes is pretty hard, but it should be done. Stay strong!  Cheesy

doomloop

Activity: 2422
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 01:23:50 PM

Investors must be very worried to see the market movements continue to fall every day, even many beginners investing in crypto are panic selling because the price has dumped so much in the last few weeks. For me, this is a normal thing that happens every time the halving occurs and before the altcoin season starts. Altcoin season will arrive in the near future, let's just wait. This year will bring a new atmosphere to the altcoin season because many memecoins are also participating in the crypto market.
Just like that, whenever the market goes down there is a panic in the market, many good people start selling coins at a loss and rumours start spreading that the market is going to go down a lot but those who have been in the market for enough time, been around for years and know very well that this is a normal thing the market goes down and goes back up for me now is a good opportunity to buy coins whenever the market goes through this situation we all do. So there is an opportunity to invest in good altcoins and Bitcoin.

During this time you can earn good profit if you trade at the right time and get some profit. As many times as the market falls in a week you can profit. Long wait if not satisfied with small profits, even if you don't, you can get daily profit in the current situation of the market.

The rest of the hope is that the altcoin season is still in its infancy, so for those who have a large investment and can hold for a long time, this is a great opportunity to accumulate a lot of altcoins, especially good projects like ETH, SOL, BNB etc.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 06:51:12 AM

Another week has gone since I last posted - time really is flying this year.

I believe we just have 4-6 weeks now of this boring sideways and downward action until we start moving up again and have a great end to 2024.

The last week has been pretty boring but there has been signs we may be in for a better few days with Bitcoin heading past $61k again in the last few hours.

My portfolio is currently +6% and I am OK with that for now as keep telling myself to get through the next 4-6 weeks once summer is over and then things will start looking a lot better again.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 952
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 07:50:52 AM

We have had a small dip in the last 12 hours or so but nothing compared to what we saw 7 days ago.

I am just counting down the weeks, we are another week closer to the good times coming back again like we saw in the first few months of 2024.

I am currently +7% overall and I am OK with that as I know we will all be a lot better off in the next 3-6 months if we just continue holding what we have and wait for the market to turn bullish again.

Alas, holding sometimes is pretty hard, but it should be done. Stay strong!  Cheesy

Staying strong is easier if holders have other source of income, hunger attacked a friend of mine, she was struggling and her job isn't paying well until they stopped her from the job, this made her to sold off some of her coins.

I told her she will regret by October of this year and she said she will slowly get the coins back, now that she is jobless I wonder how she will be able to get the coins back before it's too late, so always make sure something or someone is paying you for your service in returned.

Holding will be a lot harder if you don't have a source of income.

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

DAKE.GG

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄

PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 11:40:22 AM

Staying strong is easier if holders have other source of income, hunger attacked a friend of mine, she was struggling and her job isn't paying well until they stopped her from the job, this made her to sold off some of her coins.

I told her she will regret by October of this year and she said she will slowly get the coins back, now that she is jobless I wonder how she will be able to get the coins back before it's too late, so always make sure something or someone is paying you for your service in returned.

Holding will be a lot harder if you don't have a source of income.

Yep, the main source of income is definitely needed, I agree!

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 07:55:58 AM

Another 3 days gone since my last post which means we are now 3 days closer till we start pumping  Grin

Good to see my portfolio at +10% again its been a while , hopefully we can keep pushing next few days but I do think another crash will come sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks so I’m not too hopeful.

End of September / early October is when I think we will start pumping again so hopefully we just have another 4 weeks of this sideways boring action and we can start heading towards new all time highs again.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1004

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 08:18:13 AM

It is normal for altcoin prices to go up and down, and it is normal to see a portfolio go into negative or positive territory. However, when someone already has a portfolio, they must be fully prepared for anything that could happen. However, when the price goes down, each person will have different feelings, some may panic, some may be sad, or some may be happy and see the current situation as an opportunity to increase their portfolio. Personally, I have not thought too much about the price movements that occur in my current assets. I only focus on collecting assets that I can have, so that when the altcoin season occurs, I will not be left behind, and have enough assets.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

kbhutto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 250

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 02:30:43 PM

Something that often happens every year when the halving occurs, the decline in altcoins is very shocking for beginners who already hold altcoins. This decline has an unusual impact when the price of Bitcoin has reached its highest peak then all altcoins rise. Obviously, I myself see this as if there is something that will happen next after this downturn ends. let's wait and see what surprises altcoins will give if the bullish period begins.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 07:56:33 AM

Another 4 days since my last post and September is almost with us - I’m not saying September will be fantastic but will be good to see the back of August and a fresh new month- I still believe it won’t be till October when the markets turn around properly but we are getting closer only 5 weeks now.

My portfolio was almost back to +20% a few days ago but we have seen another dip in the last 24 hours and I am now back down to +13% again but like I said before I am happy with that, happy staying around break even till we start pumping again which is hopefully only 3-5 weeks away now

I find myself not looking at my portfolio as much lately which is good as it can be a lot at times, I have set price alerts and only really check if any of them go off.
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 10:01:14 AM

Something that often happens every year when the halving occurs, the decline in altcoins is very shocking for beginners who already hold altcoins. This decline has an unusual impact when the price of Bitcoin has reached its highest peak then all altcoins rise. Obviously, I myself see this as if there is something that will happen next after this downturn ends. let's wait and see what surprises altcoins will give if the bullish period begins.

The green moon is upon us, in my opinion Grin And its surprises as you said, too.

asrinur

Activity: 670
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 03:41:08 PM

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?
No one can predict how long the market fall will stop. In fact, no one so far has been able to accurately predict market conditions. Regarding feelings due to falling prices, of course you definitely feel disappointed and sad, especially for me personally, I experienced disappointment when I saw market conditions that experienced a fall in altcoin prices, especially since I bought when prices were high several months ago and currently my portfolio is experiencing a drastic decline.

Godday

Activity: 1610
Merit: 406

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 05:54:44 PM

No one can predict how long the market fall will stop. In fact, no one so far has been able to accurately predict market conditions. Regarding feelings due to falling prices, of course you definitely feel disappointed and sad, especially for me personally, I experienced disappointment when I saw market conditions that experienced a fall in altcoin prices, especially since I bought when prices were high several months ago and currently my portfolio is experiencing a drastic decline.

I also often get my portfolio into the red because I buy at a high price. From my experience I realize it is important for us to be able to read the market situation faster. I trust the political and market situation more than trying to predict by reading the chart. A difficult market situation will usually make some big investors come in, and some FOMO people will be afraid of the price increase so they immediately buy it. This is what happened to me a few years ago when I FOMOed with some new coins and I still have to hold them until now because the portfolio is still red.

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
CK485

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 09:54:02 AM

Seeing the current situation, I don't think the market will fall or stop, seeing the altcoin market side which is so broad, it is excessive speculation, nothing can lead there, even though the market is down in the altcoin market, but the market recovery is continuing.

FortuneFollower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2024, 09:59:17 AM

Seeing the current situation, I don't think the market will fall or stop, seeing the altcoin market side which is so broad, it is excessive speculation, nothing can lead there, even though the market is down in the altcoin market, but the market recovery is continuing.

It's still up for debate, we shall see the picture clearly in September-October, that's what I believe in, at least.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 01:20:36 PM

Almost another week since my last post and we are now in September.

I have felt very bored with crypto lately, it’s been a long 6 months since we saw the all time high in March but I believe we are now only 4 or 5 weeks away now from the start of a good end to 2024.

It feels like September is a month where most believe it will be red but have seen a few lately give their opinion on why it might not be that bad. Either way I am just counting down the days now till October as that is when I believe the next part of the bull run will begin and hopefully we see new all time high for Bitcoin in November or December.
asrinur

Activity: 670
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 03:30:59 PM

We don't know how the future will go, although sometimes when we look at the current situation it doesn't seem to be heading there, but anything can happen to the crypto market suddenly. Therefore, the most important thing is that we should not panic when we see a market situation that is sometimes not profitable for us.

bastian466

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 04:02:10 PM

We don't know how the future will go, although sometimes when we look at the current situation it doesn't seem to be heading there, but anything can happen to the crypto market suddenly. Therefore, the most important thing is that we should not panic when we see a market situation that is sometimes not profitable for us.
Let alone panic selling. but it also has to be done to save assets and be able to start again if the price continues to fall. just choose according to your instincts which way you want to go, no need to follow other people's advice if the situation is urgent, market movements are indeed unpredictable, everything can change suddenly

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Godday

Activity: 1610
Merit: 406

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 04:40:37 PM

Let alone panic selling. but it also has to be done to save assets and be able to start again if the price continues to fall. just choose according to your instincts which way you want to go, no need to follow other people's advice if the situation is urgent, market movements are indeed unpredictable, everything can change suddenly

Therefore if you have altcoin then it is important for you to take early precautions to save your assets. Altcoin is very broad and if we talk about altcoins other than ETH or BNB I think you should sell your assets if you feel the price will continue to fall. You can keep it in stablecoins for a while. That's what I have done when I saw the price of altcoins falling. Altcoins are not the same as Bitcoin. There are thousands of altcoins and if you choose the wrong one, then you will lose your assets if after the price drops the altcoin does not rebound.

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:42:31 PM

Therefore if you have altcoin then it is important for you to take early precautions to save your assets. Altcoin is very broad and if we talk about altcoins other than ETH or BNB I think you should sell your assets if you feel the price will continue to fall. You can keep it in stablecoins for a while. That's what I have done when I saw the price of altcoins falling. Altcoins are not the same as Bitcoin. There are thousands of altcoins and if you choose the wrong one, then you will lose your assets if after the price drops the altcoin does not rebound.

What about SOL?

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 11:06:13 PM

Another 5 days since my last post and we are almost 1 week into September and the markets are falling currently.

No stress from me just yet, I expect us to go down to around $47k so I’m currently just holding and will start buying more once we fall below $51K to lock in some bargain prices.

My portfolio is currently -3% which is not too bad , I think I was down to -12% in the last crash a month ago but I am expecting to fall that low again and likely lower in the next few days to a week if Bitcoin continues this downtrend.

I am just counting down the days though, I am going to stick to my feeling that September is likely going to be a pretty bad month but once October comes we can hopefully enjoy the rest of 2024 and I have seen in the past how quickly our losses recover once Bitcoin starts pumping so that’s all I’m waiting for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: