Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 12:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it everyone feeling during this altcoin crash?  (Read 2052 times)
asrinur

Activity: 656
Merit: 104

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 03:30:59 PM

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?
No one can predict how long the market fall will stop. In fact, no one so far has been able to accurately predict market conditions. Regarding feelings due to falling prices, of course you definitely feel disappointed and sad, especially for me personally, I experienced disappointment when I saw market conditions that experienced a fall in altcoin prices, especially since I bought when prices were high several months ago and currently my portfolio is experiencing a drastic decline.

Seeing the current situation, I don't think the market will fall or stop, seeing the altcoin market side which is so broad, it is excessive speculation, nothing can lead there, even though the market is down in the altcoin market, but the market recovery is continuing.

We don't know how the future will go, although sometimes when we look at the current situation it doesn't seem to be heading there, but anything can happen to the crypto market suddenly. Therefore, the most important thing is that we should not panic when we see a market situation that is sometimes not profitable for us.

bastian466

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 04:02:10 PM

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?
No one can predict how long the market fall will stop. In fact, no one so far has been able to accurately predict market conditions. Regarding feelings due to falling prices, of course you definitely feel disappointed and sad, especially for me personally, I experienced disappointment when I saw market conditions that experienced a fall in altcoin prices, especially since I bought when prices were high several months ago and currently my portfolio is experiencing a drastic decline.

Seeing the current situation, I don't think the market will fall or stop, seeing the altcoin market side which is so broad, it is excessive speculation, nothing can lead there, even though the market is down in the altcoin market, but the market recovery is continuing.

We don't know how the future will go, although sometimes when we look at the current situation it doesn't seem to be heading there, but anything can happen to the crypto market suddenly. Therefore, the most important thing is that we should not panic when we see a market situation that is sometimes not profitable for us.
Let alone panic selling. but it also has to be done to save assets and be able to start again if the price continues to fall. just choose according to your instincts which way you want to go, no need to follow other people's advice if the situation is urgent, market movements are indeed unpredictable, everything can change suddenly

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Godday

Activity: 1596
Merit: 406

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 04:40:37 PM

Let alone panic selling. but it also has to be done to save assets and be able to start again if the price continues to fall. just choose according to your instincts which way you want to go, no need to follow other people's advice if the situation is urgent, market movements are indeed unpredictable, everything can change suddenly

Therefore if you have altcoin then it is important for you to take early precautions to save your assets. Altcoin is very broad and if we talk about altcoins other than ETH or BNB I think you should sell your assets if you feel the price will continue to fall. You can keep it in stablecoins for a while. That's what I have done when I saw the price of altcoins falling. Altcoins are not the same as Bitcoin. There are thousands of altcoins and if you choose the wrong one, then you will lose your assets if after the price drops the altcoin does not rebound.

▄███████████████████████▄
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:42:31 PM

Therefore if you have altcoin then it is important for you to take early precautions to save your assets. Altcoin is very broad and if we talk about altcoins other than ETH or BNB I think you should sell your assets if you feel the price will continue to fall. You can keep it in stablecoins for a while. That's what I have done when I saw the price of altcoins falling. Altcoins are not the same as Bitcoin. There are thousands of altcoins and if you choose the wrong one, then you will lose your assets if after the price drops the altcoin does not rebound.

What about SOL?

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 11:06:13 PM

Another 5 days since my last post and we are almost 1 week into September and the markets are falling currently.

No stress from me just yet, I expect us to go down to around $47k so I’m currently just holding and will start buying more once we fall below $51K to lock in some bargain prices.

My portfolio is currently -3% which is not too bad , I think I was down to -12% in the last crash a month ago but I am expecting to fall that low again and likely lower in the next few days to a week if Bitcoin continues this downtrend.

I am just counting down the days though, I am going to stick to my feeling that September is likely going to be a pretty bad month but once October comes we can hopefully enjoy the rest of 2024 and I have seen in the past how quickly our losses recover once Bitcoin starts pumping so that’s all I’m waiting for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: