Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
btc_hunter14

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

I've had enough of the sh**. I'm moving to scrypt.cc and btcjam with larger investments.
Even if I do want to gamble, I would choose to do so on provably fair sites like dicecoin.io or satoshibones!
But for now, i'm out of the gambling scene... Good luck people!
RavenX

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:21:41 PM

Deposited 1mBTC.
Left it there for six days and received my 1% interest each day.

To withdraw you pay 5% of the deposit amount only, not over the interest.
I just withdrawed all I had and in a few seconds 1.01mBTC was in my BTC wallet.

1.01mBTC = 1.00 deposit - 0.05 deposit withdrawal fee + 0.06 six day interest.

The system works as announced, but, there's no guarantee for how much time and with big ammounts.

yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:56:54 PM

Shitty hyip. Bottom of the barrel...

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:04:24 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 07:16:09 AM by ratty

The EV certificate was a nice touch, or are those really cheap to get now? And no I'm not saying they are legit, but most HYIP I've seen don't invest much beyond a wordpress site written in bad English. I wouldn't call this one bottom of the barrel, at least on effort into making a legit looking site.
It just takes a few seconds of logic to ask yourself, if you could take money and give people 1% daily interest, wouldn't you be keeping that secret and only allowing a few big investors in, or better yet just get some loans and keep all the profit?
benstix

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

It seems steady to me. tho I haven't withdrawn anything, I've had an investment with them for a about 2 weeks and the numbers aren't looking too terribly shabby. I almost like it better because of the lower interest and whatnot.
bigeliphant

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:38:53 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 01:49:05 AM by bigeliphant

Its works but its not a perfect bank site and i had 1 bitcoin on it for whole 10 days just to get the fee back lol.
satneo

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

Hey guys
 ive been in all sorts of HYIP´s lost and won some money during these time. There has been HYIP up and running for over 300 days. Im not saying mycoin is not a hyip. They say they deal in arbitrage... Well its easy to pick up 1 or 2% daily in arbitrage. I belive it to be a low but easy to pay percentage. Now if they went out and payed 3 or 4% then i would be afraid. Ive been here for 2 months now, Deposited and withdrawn as i wish. Once even took out all my cash for a few days. I dont deposit want i cant stand to loose. Basicly i deposit for 20 to 30 days and then withdraw. So every day i deposit and every so often mount a little cash and trade for egopay usd.

https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=satneo
Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:31:10 PM

I've been with MyDailyCoin since May 2, and they've been perfectly legit so far.  I invested up to $300 at one point, but the OilRigContractors scam spooked me (I lost $5 there) and I pulled it all out again, and just invested pure "cream" (profit), to insure that if they ever do fail, they won't be taking MY money with them.  I plan to reinvest with them on a month-to-month rate... as long as I can get all my money out instantly as before, I'll keep putting it all back in for another month.  Maybe every 15 days is ok, too? 

All I want is someplace where I can invest my money and make a little money, long term.  I'm not out to get rich and avoid all the "5000% in 30 minutes!" type sites, which are obvious scammers.  Look at their FAQs... they're ALL identical!  Every one!

I'd be happy with 0.5% daily, if needed!  Even 0.25% daily, if it would guarantee they'd stay in business for years!

Very little informational traffic concerning MyDailyCoin, so maybe that's a good sign... sadly, everyone I tell about MDC says the same thing...

"They're a scam!  A Ponzi scheme!  You're a fool!  Get out before you lose your money!"

Why must it be this way?  Why can't there be a legitimate HYIP that just wants to do business, stay in business, and help everyone make a little money in the process?  Is there no honesty... no honor... no legitimacy in the HYIP world... ANYWHERE?
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:37:23 PM

Why must it be this way?  Why can't there be a legitimate HYIP that just wants to do business, stay in business, and help everyone make a little money in the process?  Is there no honesty... no honor... no legitimacy in the HYIP world... ANYWHERE?

No, of course not. Anyone finding a business opportunity as profitable as the HYIPs pretend to be would find a much cheaper way to finance it, and just keep the profits.
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:16:19 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 10:44:42 PM by olisan

This is not a SCAM, I just withdrew 1,31 BTC after 8 days. I have an investment of 15 BTC. I will keep you posted on further progress, If the rate continues, I have my ROI in 100 days and the investment is not lost, so 200% ROI in 100 days, not that high of HYIP like you guys say it is, but is not a bad investment afterall.

https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=olisan
mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:04:03 PM

I too can confirm that this is not a scam. The 1% payout per day is not an unrealistic figure when they are able to make 3-4% off it a day which is easily achievable by buying low and selling high through arbitrage. And they obviously need your BTC to increase theyre trading volumes. It's a win/win They pay out everyday and not one person anywhere on the internet has said otherwise. It's legit. Been Paying me out for weeks now.

Try investing a small amount as low as 0.001BTC if your worried about the risks. It costs nothing to withdraw from the site either.

https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=Harry54321

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:14:03 AM

Someone can give me some proof about what he invested and earned?

I have a bunch of sites where i invest legitimately and earn some bits (and sometimes a bit more), but i wanna see if they really do what the tell us they do.. Wink

regards,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:18:06 AM

this is not scam for now, but it will scam in the future
this HYIP will close its service near future, like many another HYIP program
so it's better for you to avoid HYIP
1% day not realistic, it's too high
from where they earn money to pay you all? of course from new investor's BTC/money
read here http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/my-daily-coin/

olisan

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:54:31 PM

Invested 15BTC, gained 2,31 until now, thats 14-15 days later !

And an other bitcoin is in after 5 to 6 days !!

TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:25:08 PM

It is probably a scam. A new account, http://www.reddit.com/user/sisqo54321/ just spammed the same mydailycoin crap to 8 subreddits. This is scammer stuff.

KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:29:44 AM

just stay away from HYIP program like this one
you may be make profit in few days, but they have high chance to run your bitcoin anytime
better invest your coin to trustworthy program
It is probably a scam. A new account, http://www.reddit.com/user/sisqo54321/ just spammed the same mydailycoin crap to 8 subreddits. This is scammer stuff.
lol, heavy spammer
typical of HYIP scammer
neha

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:37:02 AM

Offering 1% per day guarantee is a scam in any part of this world. There is nothing that can guarantee this other than a ponzi scheme. When you invest with the hedge funds, there also they only get like 30% return max(annual). Think!!!

Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:43:43 AM

I'm offering a $25 MDC account to a few people. I believe in MDC enough to give people free money in an MDC account.  That way, if MDC runs off, I'm the only one with egg on my face.  There is one condition... It must be done under my reference link.  I'm only offering this to a few serious doubters.  Already gave my wife an account. Next, my brother. Then my son. Then a friend or two.  Gotta take care of the closest doubters first.

I'll be back here when I'm ready to share with a few lucky doubters... I just hope y'all doubters are wrong, or I'm gonna be losing a few hundred dollars after all this... And that won't be fun a'tall!
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:38:58 PM

lol, heavy spammer
typical of HYIP scammer

Hmm, the account is now gone, so either they are bothering to clear their tracks, or maybe reddit just nuked them. Coingoo's many spammer accounts never get deleted, but they usually only post 2 spams per user.

olisan

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:26:40 PM

And an other Bitcoin is in, 5 days ;-)

Ever considered that user might spam as well to get affiliates ?
And on top of that the bonusses for affiliates are not insane, they are given only ones on deposit. Not on earnings !!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: