Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:31:05 AM

Already scam Grin I can't access that site too
isup.me -> It's not just you! http://www.mydailycoin.com looks down from here.
and i found someone scammed by them :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674935.msg7760356#msg7760356
mikey2011

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:22:33 AM

Site has been down for 12+ hours. I sent them an email lets see what they have to say. Has anyone else tried sending them an email?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:26:19 AM

Site has been down for 12+ hours. I sent them an email lets see what they have to say. Has anyone else tried sending them an email?

It is officially SCAM. No need for further proofs. The moderator (Girard Olivier) of facebook page of  MDC deactivated his account and changed the status of the group to secret. So no one can see the posts except the members.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:12:14 AM

Oh well, there are always lots of other ponzies you can join. Bitcoin-Trader is all the rage right now, so at least you'll be in good company when it collapses.
mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

After doing a little research, this is the name of the company director behind mydailycoin  Michael Jacek. This is a real person and they are responsible for fraud and stealing its customers funds. It says he lives in the UK.

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/michael-jacek-4
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

After doing a little research, this is the name of the company director behind mydailycoin  Michael Jacek. This is a real person and they are responsible for fraud and stealing its customers funds. It says he lives in the UK.

Good. What can we do to have our money back and condemn him?
duffles

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:28:27 PM

Good. What can we do to have our money back and condemn him?

Hey,

I also suffered loss from MDC (approx BTC1.5) and, like you did, downloaded the companies' house documents to trace the director.

Although the name given is Michael Jacek, his nationality is listed as Slovenian, and the address that he has given in the document (90 LONG ACRE, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON, LONDON, ENGLAND, WC2E 9RZ) is a rentable office provided by Regus, so it is doubtful whether we would find him there. His date of birth is listed in the company documents as 04/05/1972, but whether this is true or not I have no idea.

I suggest you do as I do and report this to the UK police (as that's where the company is registered) via http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ as if they get enough reports they may take action. I included a full list of addresses (called Userbits on MDC) I sent coins to and the blockchain transaction IDs to help them trace things.

I'll update with what the police tell me, if anything.
mottsimon

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:28:51 PM

I would suggest that we all club together and try to find out as much information as possible. For instance... What requirements are needed to register a business in the UK? I live in the UK.
mottsimon

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:38:47 PM

Does anyone know the requirements of registering a business in such a way. Doesn't the UK require proper identification to register? I will go to the police. But first I want to gather as much information as possible.
duffles

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:40:57 PM

I would suggest that we all club together and try to find out as much information as possible. For instance... What requirements are needed to register a business in the UK? I live in the UK.

Registering a limited company is sadly extremely easy. You just have to pay a small fee and name a director or directors and a company secretary. There are services out there that will do it for you for a fee.

The problem with limited companies is that they are limited - that means that the liability of the company is no more than the assets of the company, and it is generally not possible to go after the director(s) for any losses suffered.

However, if the director has carried out a crime (I believe that Bitcoins can be classed as property and therefore stolen) it may be possible to get the police involved and, when the guy is found, the courts.

IANAL though.
duffles

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:48:05 PM

Does anyone know the requirements of registering a business in such a way. Doesn't the UK require proper identification to register? I will go to the police. But first I want to gather as much information as possible.

If you're thinking about going to the police (via actionfraud - link above - as when I called 101, the police non-emergency number, they told me to use actionfraud) you should do it as soon as you can before Michael Jacek or whatever his real name is starts laundering the coins so the police can't trace them.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

Sigh..

Bringing my Total 2014 Scammed loses up to 2.1 btc.
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:09:31 PM

To whome it might concern, I invested 20 BTC and lost them like many others.

I would like to ask to the scamming people to think about my kids and not only their needs. Perhaps I was a fool to believe honnest people were around on this blue ball.

Please give me a refund to BTC account : 16aNCNfXPiCWFP7XU9LGkSL9hZvfXrR8bM

Or fund be with some VCR on account : VTHtnHLWFp7gKhLdCxwCaFgnGMpeBQZgUw
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:12:51 PM

I would like to ask to the scamming people to think about my kids and not only their needs. Perhaps I was a fool to believe honnest people were around on this blue ball.

are you sure you invested 20 BTC ?
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Bringing my Total 2014 Scammed loses up to 4.5 btc.

我在mydailycoin一共投资了4.5btc,仅仅几天就登陆不上了 ,该怎么抓住这些骗子
thirdkiller

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

mydailycoin网站是托管在4.4.4.4ip上,该网站信息在:http://www.statscrop.com/www/mydailycoin.com
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

You "invested" $12,000 on that HYIP, seriously dude?  Huh

thirdkiller

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:58 PM

http://www.statscrop.com上 显示mydailycoin依然在线   国外的朋友或者服务器当地的朋友如果能去该处检查一下,或者在美国或英国能登陆上的尽快回复一下
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:13:05 PM

before MDC, there was another HYIP scammer named leancy, based in UK too
and until now there's no significant progress from member who traced them

so sorry dude, you are either too brave or greedy to invest 20 BTC there
there will be epic if they refund you, they are HYIP operator and their purpose to make MDC is scam you all
warrenofauburn

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:23:49 AM

srry, what is VCR?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: