Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:55:33 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 11:10:48 AM by n2004al

GOT THE REFUND from MDC. My coinbase alerted me that I received the amount invested at MDC. The bitcoins were sent from John Smith. I have no other source from where waiting bitcoins so must be from MDC.
SloRunner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:04:47 PM

GOT THE REFUND from MDC. My coinbase alerted me that I received the amount invested at MDC. The bitcoins were sent from John Smith. I have no other source from where waiting bitcoins so must be from MDC.

so why we didn't get refunded? Don't dare to lie!

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:07:18 PM

There are to many others refunded. You can find them if you go at the facebook page of MDC. MDC are REFUND THE BITCOINS INVESTED. Send an email to Alana...
SloRunner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:10:00 PM

There are to many others refunded. You can find them if you go at the facebook page of MDC. MDC are REFUND THE BITCOINS INVESTED. Send an email to Alana...

edit: got mail from Alana Tor, waiting for refund

rahul_uk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:22:21 PM

I have got my refund back.

Thank You guys.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

我刚刚要我朋友把退款邮件发出去了
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:32:55 PM

I have already Send an Email. Hope will get my btc back. I will Report of i get it back

You will have your bitcoins. Just wait. Are to many that are refunded...
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

I have also already Send an Email. Hope will get my btc back. But I speaked chinese
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

The owner are john smith ?
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:53:56 PM

The owner are john smith ?

No one know this. Maybe is another employee like Alana.
rahul_uk

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

we have to know how come nolfees know about the id?

was he contacted by mydailycoin?

just curious to know who this person was, guess he is the first to report of getting the refund.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:07:14 PM

just curious to know who this person was, guess he is the first to report of getting the refund.

Maybe was contacted from MDC.
nolfees

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

They did contact me such others, and ask me to give them an address to refund.
lesnod11

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

WHOA! I woke up this morning and all my bitcoins were returned. I'm very impressed that MDC did this! Thank you very much if you are reading this MDC.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:33:08 PM

WHOA! I woke up this morning and all my bitcoins were returned. I'm very impressed that MDC did this! Thank you very much if you are reading this MDC.
No. No bonus points for giving people back their belongings instead of running away with them. It's still a scam, they are just trying to make those of us who don't immediately give up to go away. Still waiting for my money.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:37:12 PM

No. No bonus points for giving people back their belongings instead of running away with them. It's still a scam, they are just trying to make those of us who don't immediately give up to go away. Still waiting for my money.

Honestly I don't understand your point of view. And for sure I don't accept it. MDC must be thanked for their behavior. No one expected such behavior by people that have lost their traces...
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:39:16 PM

Honestly I don't understand your point of view. And for sure I don't accept it. MDC must be thanked for their behavior. No one expected such behavior by people that have lost their traces...
Scammers must not be thanked for not scamming. Not stealing is the baseline. And they are not giving it back to everyone, just the few who happen to hear about this method. That's probably a minority.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

Scammers must not be thanked for not scamming. Not stealing is the baseline. And they are not giving it back to everyone, just the few who happen to hear about this method. That's probably a minority.

They are not scammers because they are refunding everyone. The process of refund began from them and not from the few you mentioned. Read in this forum before. The email address in which you have sent your email for refund is appear because they have written to one of the investors. And this is another point in favor of them. They are not stealing no one. Finally they are not refunding only a few but all. But as I can understand this process is manual and take time.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:53:27 PM

They are not scammers because they are refunding everyone. The process of refund began from them and not from the few you mentioned. Read in this forum before. The email address in which you have sent your email for refund is appear because they have written to one of the investors. And this is another point in favor of them. They are not stealing no one. Finally they are not refunding only a few but all. But as I can understand this process is manual and take time.
Still no. Unless their site comes back up so everyone who haven't heard about this can get their money out it remains a scam. They are closing down and keeping most peoples money. That's illegal. They are just getting rid of those of us who might decide to take them to court.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:59:15 PM

Still no. Unless their site comes back up so everyone who haven't heard about this can get their money out it remains a scam. They are closing down and keeping most peoples money. That's illegal. They are just getting rid of those of us who might decide to take them to court.

So if the site is damaged badly and cannot be recovered they are scammers? Very strange point of view according to me. And where do you know you that they will refund or not all the people? Can you find names (after one week) of people that did not have refund? Can you post them here? I am member in the official facebook page of MDC and I don't see people that complain. Only they that are having their money...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: