Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
olisan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:30:38 PM

Got a refund of 18BTC from 20BTC.

Earnings in total are 6,1BTC, after the 2BTC loss.

All by all it is still scam.

I Quote:

Dear Olivier,
Please understand us and accept it, we did not get our salary and we lost a lot within this nightmare to refund peoples money.
Regards,
Alana

Actualy, this couldn't be possible unless they were poor traders and came to a point were they could no longer cover all the principals.

jpgusmao

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:49:57 AM

I didnīt receive anything back. Any reply. Nothing. Now there are about +36hs I email Alana and nothing.
   I believe there are more people that didnīt receive, but they didnīt post here.
   Post here is a try to be heard.
   I DIDNīT RECEIVE ANYTHING YET AFTER 36hs CONTACT!!!
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:51:04 AM

I didnīt receive anything back. Any reply. Nothing. Now there are about +36hs I email Alana and nothing.

You emailed her at the Gmail address that was posted here ?

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
jpgusmao

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:10:15 AM

Yes:  refund.mdc@gmail.com  three times (every 12 hours aprox). No reply.
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:12:29 AM

Yes:  refund.mdc@gmail.com  three times (every 12 hours aprox). No reply.

It's odd, they replied me and sent me the money really soon after sending them the emails. Wish I could help...sorry to hear that.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:18:22 AM

Yes:  refund.mdc@gmail.com  three times (every 12 hours aprox). No reply.

It's odd, they replied me and sent me the money really soon after sending them the emails. Wish I could help...sorry to hear that.

Mi too. Received the reply from them after about 30 min and got the bitcoins invested after 2 hours. I think that the problem is that they don't must refund all the invested bitcoins if there will be bitcoins earned that are invested. They need to refund only the initial bitcoins invested and not the profits invested. But they had refund even profits invested and now are in difficulty... And are refunding without the 5% of the release.... It is a big mess...
jazz85

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:22:32 AM

I also like that .. anyone can help.. btcopra@gmail.com .. userbit 1BNkQhEx7bbxnyK2GhzzE7LLXdQqUkJxfZ

my wallet 1H5iHLs1Uj4wvcFMmUAbEE2BmtfdDp4Wf3
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:25:36 AM

I also like that .. anyone can help.. btcopra@gmail.com .. userbit 1BNkQhEx7bbxnyK2GhzzE7LLXdQqUkJxfZ

I think that no one can help you. Sorry for this. As it is appear the process of refunds is in trouble. Let's hope that those difficulties are temporary.
jazz85

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

I think that no one can help you. Sorry for this. As it is appear the process of refunds is in trouble. Let's hope that those difficulties are temporary.

i Hope so Sad
jazz85

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:47:46 AM

i Hope so Sad

update

I've been getting answer mail from alana  but have not gotten my bitcoin back .. I hope they can restore my bitcoin

btc opra <btcopra@gmail.com>
9:22 AM (10 hours ago)

to refund.mdc
this my userbit 1BNkQhEx7bbxnyK2GhzzE7LLXdQqUkJxfZ
this my wallet 1H5iHLs1Uj4wvcFMmUAbEE2BmtfdDp4Wf3
my username shery

Alana Tor
6:31 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
ok, By today.
riveralf

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:27:27 PM

I wrote an email to Alana last Saturday and Sunday, and I've not receive my coins back. I did not receive even an email from her. Is there another way to contact her, an alternative email address or something?

I'm really concern about this situation.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

Emailed asking for refund. Will update if I receive my coins back.

I received my Investment back. So not a Scam, This says worlds of information to me. I have more respect for them now than if they just stayed online and silent for a year.
Hope they come back.
mikey2011

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:58:43 PM

i only received a partial payment after about 12 hours of contacting them. After contacting them about that this the response i got.....

Alana Tor
6:34 am (1 day ago)

We'll send within several payments, give us some times.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:01:34 PM

i only received a partial payment after about 12 hours of contacting them. After contacting them about that this the response i got.....

Alana Tor
6:34 am (1 day ago)

We'll send within several payments, give us some times.

It must be a big amount the amount that was invested from you......
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:22:21 PM

My opinion is they only pay back the big fish, because they would sui them, now they have given their identity free.
If everybody would sui them, they would not even be broke, they just scamming people. It is the beginning of the end. They are smooting people and suddenly they will be gone.

I invested 20BTC, only received 18BTC. They told me they have suffered big loses on the paybacks of people.
They just lost the money that people invested because they are bad traders (unless you can tell me different) and they claim to have lost a lot on the refunds (bad for them). It's like building a house when you are a software developer, you won't profit from doing it yourself !!!

BS I call it, now they began scamming the people. The site is not online either, their just scared. And they should be, I'm not done with my 2BTC yet, and as a previous post showed, fraud department is doing something about it.

Good luck to you all, The Battle has begun.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

It's not big fish they pay back, or small ones, it's just the people who can be bothered sending a few emails. Think about it, who is more likely to sue/call the cops, people who take some kind of action or passive people? I have no doubt that they are keeping every satoshi that isn't reclaimed. It's still a scam, and criminal.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
nolfees

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

My opinion is they only pay back the big fish, because they would sui them, now they have given their identity free.
If everybody would sui them, they would not even be broke, they just scamming people. It is the beginning of the end. They are smooting people and suddenly they will be gone.

I invested 20BTC, only received 18BTC. They told me they have suffered big loses on the paybacks of people.
They just lost the money that people invested because they are bad traders (unless you can tell me different) and they claim to have lost a lot on the refunds (bad for them). It's like building a house when you are a software developer, you won't profit from doing it yourself !!!

BS I call it, now they began scamming the people. The site is not online either, their just scared. And they should be, I'm not done with my 2BTC yet, and as a previous post showed, fraud department is doing something about it.

Good luck to you all, The Battle has begun.

I have no idea where do you live but most probably you shouldn't have TAX issue about investing in such programs also to take action you need to proof your investment which is not possible within bitcoin. I think you are so funny guys when talking about sue (not sui) a HYIP website.  Tongue
Anyway you should be happy with your 18 BTC and don't talk with anyone about investing in HYIP programs outdoor.   Wink
jazz85

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:37:52 AM

finally my bitcoin is back... thanks Alana Wink
nolfees

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:12:16 AM

If you really wants to invest in HYIPs here is a big list: http://www.goldpoll.com/
Read this post before investing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540284.0
Just looks them as entertainment to have fun not fixed income.
HYIP market is extremely risky especially for greedy people (such you guys with 20 BTC or more   Wink )

I never understand you guys to sit at home never pay TAX and have fixed income through investing in a HYIP website!
Also you think others are stupid when they work to earn money. cheesy idea!
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:07:13 PM

I am still waiting for my 4.45 BTC to be refunded, but Alana even stoped replying to my emails 3 days ago.
Someone said in facebook group that he got reply from her saying they got hacked and no more refunds...
Maybe we should continute with that legal action?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: