Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

The true situation is that it was a ponzi, and now it's collapsed. Most of the accounts who claimed to get their money only have one or a few posts. They are probably sock puppet accounts created to give the illusion that more people got their money back than there actually was. This gave the scammers a little more time to cover their tracks. Please stop being so naive. It's bad publicity for bitcoin when people get scammed all the time, even when the method is as common and easy to see through as Nigeria spam.

I am NOT a sock puppet!  I lost 0.250 BTC and fortunately saw the refund email address as soon as it was posted. I thought it was going to be a further scam attempt, but I got my 0.250 BTC back... Just no interest.
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:06:44 AM

The true situation is that it was a ponzi, and now it's collapsed. Most of the accounts who claimed to get their money only have one or a few posts. They are probably sock puppet accounts created to give the illusion that more people got their money back than there actually was. This gave the scammers a little more time to cover their tracks. Please stop being so naive. It's bad publicity for bitcoin when people get scammed all the time, even when the method is as common and easy to see through as Nigeria spam.

I thought so too before I emailed but actually got my money back. I don't consider myself a puppet - although perhaps maybe some of the other accounts are. I'm sorry for all those who didn't get their money back in time..

I may be a Fool, But a puppet I am not.
I deposited 95 mBTC just 2 weeks before the sites collapse. I Emailed a Refund request very early on, Received it the next day. Perhaps it was just because the low amount, but I want to say that someone confirmed receiving a refund of 20 btc.. Shrug..

I wonder what it would take to create a truly legit and licensed HYIP with 1% interest in the US..
The math is there. In terms of covering the promised interest... I day-trade on low-volume alt coin markets regularly and can easily pull off 20%+ in hours with a couple btc. Would differently have to put a max investment cut-off.

Idk... just ignore me (>")>

I definitely do NOT want to ignore you. You're talking about the very same thing I want to do. Totally honest, and transparent. If you can prove what you're doing, you're actually DOING, I will gladly consider investing into a new BTC Arbitrage site with you. But I need to see all the numbers, how often you get them, what sites you trade across, etc.

If you want to do what MyDailyCoin failed at, with 100% provable numbers and an honest business plan, let's get this ball rolling!  Google "Luposian" and you'll find my Email address there on my web page.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:48:25 AM

I am NOT a sock puppet!  I lost 0.250 BTC and fortunately saw the refund email address as soon as it was posted. I thought it was going to be a further scam attempt, but I got my 0.250 BTC back... Just no interest.

I said "most", not all. I suspect that they returned the money for some of the most vocal forum users that they had enough data about to recognize in the beginning, and also created some fake accounts. I can't know why they returned any money at all, but maybe they got uncomfortable by some of the names that were dug up earlier in the thread.
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:33:27 AM

I said "most", not all. I suspect that they returned the money for some of the most vocal forum users that they had enough data about to recognize in the beginning, and also created some fake accounts. I can't know why they returned any money at all, but maybe they got uncomfortable by some of the names that were dug up earlier in the thread.

I doubt we'll ever know why either.  I am only grateful that my money was refunded, so I could turn around and invest it again... into mcxNOW.  It beats leaving my money in my Credit Union @ 0.08%/qtr, which for $1,000 would equal $0.80 in 3 months or about $0.26/mo.  Yeah... I've invested about $575 currently, and the $1,000 I just mentioned is in my Credit Union savings account... earning $0.26/mo.  Wow. :-D

Currently, my numbers are coming up better, at mcxNOW, on my current balance of $575 invested... at about $0.01/day in BTC.  The other coins (numereous as they are) are earning extra Satoshis every day, too.

mcxNOW is not the friendliest place to deal with, but business is business and money is money.  As long as it's more honest than MDC, it's a better place to place your money than any HYIP site.

HYIP = Hi, Yeah, I'm Poor!
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:46:24 AM

this things never end good..
morecoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:22:11 PM

I wrote Alana and asked her to refund me. She answerd me some days ago that the database is corrupt and have to be repaired. Yesterday I wrote her again and asked she about the status about the recovering prozess. Unfortunately I didn't got her answer.... Now I have really bad feelings to get my bitcoins back?!  Huh In my account were 12,1 btc principal plus 974 mbtc earnings.
So Alana, if you read this and you are not a bad person, please send my bitcoins back. God will look after you if you do this!

Update 30.7.
Alana didn't answer me all mails i sent her the last days. it seems i lost my bitcoins forever :-( sad, sad, sad! I hope there are justice and she know what to do!
jjkaw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:54:23 PM

I know you live in the what city and country, i have your IP address and i will you to complain to the police, Interpol and the *er*a* police.

If you're looking to rid yourself  so fastly should checked your emails (refund.mdc@gmail.com)

i am waiting for you just very short time.  Angry

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:18:46 AM

BFL's EMC still sends them BTC on a regular basis: http://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/2b9cecd90c33db11bccd9e43c00811a9138d909953a82a70785ee20a91099428

#ASKFTC
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

...what does this have to do with these scammers?

And what is BFL's EMC?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:59:04 PM

...what does this have to do with these scammers?

And what is BFL's EMC?

Butterfly Labs owns EclipseMC (EMC) after Josh Zerlan, BFL's VP, sold it to them in Q3, 2012. EMC is a bitcoin mining pool that still funds Mydailybitcoin.com and BetVIP.com, of which is owned by the same person.

#ASKFTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: