Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 02:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RarityCheck VIBGYOR gilded #12 swept yesterday.  (Read 2792 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2330

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:18:05 PM

Wow.....was going to bid on a few items on Stacks....Not anymore.... Sad Sad Sad

speaking about Stacks - someone might want to tell them so they can pull those auctions.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
2stout

Activity: 2450
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:22:41 PM

Wow.....was going to bid on a few items on Stacks....Not anymore.... Sad Sad Sad

speaking about Stacks - someone might want to tell them so they can pull those auctions.

Looks like all are unfunded except one of the hole coins @ .001
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 342

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:29:32 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

I have dropped James and the info contact an email listing out the potentially affected on-going auctions, and linking to this thread.

I will update here if they reply.

For reference, the ongoing auctions involving RC are:

https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYV9/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-lost-coin-0001-bitcoin-serial-no-079-zinc-alloy-proof-68-deep-cameo-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYX2/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-diy-lost-coin-0001-bitcoin-zinc-alloy-proof-69-deep-cameo-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYAN/2022-rarity-check-lost-coin-0001-bitcoin-loaded-serial-no-100-zinc-alloy-ms-68-pl-icg
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYWK/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-diy-lost-coin-0001-bitcoin-zinc-alloy-proof-69-deep-cameo-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYVO/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-diy-lost-coin-001-bitcoin-silver-proof-69-deep-cameo-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYW5/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-diy-lost-coin-001-bitcoin-silver-proof-69-deep-cameo-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYUE/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-vibgyor-0001-bitcoin-serial-no-8-orange-variety-silver-ms-70-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYTX/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-vibgyor-001-bitcoin-serial-no-8-orange-variety-gilt-silver-ms-70-pcgs
https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1BAYUU/unfunded-2022-rarity-check-lost-coin-001-bitcoin-serial-no-79-silver-proof-69-deep-cameo-pcgs

Of these, Lot 1084 is from the same series as the peeled items (although this one is unfunded)

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
markinaz

Activity: 432
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:31:07 PM

As per my list, VIBGYOR Silver #70 wasn't funded to begin with - can you confirm if the address on your coins match the addresses on my site and those on rarity check's?

I don't have the addresses of the coins, I only have this correspondence:

Hello

How are you?
Sure #46, #47, #70 are yours. Please transfer 0.0063BTC to 17AXCoY1PCaSU65D8HyeA7S3Pcz4wCPAgU
and share the transaction Id.

Thank you
Team RC

They did make a mistake with coin 70 as they still had it listed after I bought it, so likely that explains why they failed to load it.
markinaz

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:32:48 PM

good luck reading the shit ass font/print job. =( just because they havent been swiped doesn't mean your going to be able to read them to be able to swipe them yourself sad to say.  (i hope you can read them bud)

Holy crap, you are not kidding..  I am on my 7th attempt and still no luck.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:33:32 PM
Merited by DaveF (1)

even unfunded ones pose a risk in the future if the buyer loads them and they get swept at a later time.

the fact that a single coin was swept is evidence that keys were saved and that all keys are potentially at risk.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
YodasRedRocket

Activity: 734
Merit: 577

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:33:34 PM

Ironically or prophetically the "Missing Bitcoin" coin hahaha

I own 1 RC Silver w/ .001 that hasn't been swept... yet  Cheesy

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
2stout

Activity: 2450
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 02:42:04 PM

even unfunded ones pose a risk in the future if the buyer loads them and they get swept at a later time.

the fact that a single coin was swept is evidence that keys were saved and that all keys are potentially at risk.

Good point.  Either keys saved or could have been potenially misapplied.  In either case, more questions than answers.
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 8460

icarus-cards.eu

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:56:20 PM

i think that if the private keys have not been deposited with the corresponding rc-coins and have been misplaced by something, the probability that the person who swapped the coins yesterday would also be in possession of the 'misplaced' coins would be very low...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 6489

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 02:58:40 PM
Merited by LoyceV (6), minerjones (1), Suzuki Matt (1)

Does anyone know if any other coins were swept as well? Were the 0.001 BTC value ones swept? I just realized by looking at the sales thread I own one...but God only knows where I placed it!

Yes they were.. My #48 silver 0.001btc was swept. Just checked.

Can you share the address and images of the intact hologram with a timestamp?

As per my list, the VIBGYOR Silver #48 is still intact - the address matches the one published on the raritycheck website.

If the actual coin has a different address from what is published and has been swept, things may be a lot worse than we thought.

OK, so apparently my graded coin doesn't have the address on the coin. But the slab has the first bits on it by ICG. I was using that to check funding and turns out. Icg put the wrong first bits on the slab. They labeled it as #48 gilded. So I apologize for my confusion but the silver #48 0.001 is still funded. Now I gotta send it back to icg or should I peel? Just in case 🤔

Peel - cash out - call it a day.

I am at the point that I am no longer even looking to buy or even keep anything funded.

Selling off what I have and sticking to only keeping coins that I generated the keys for. Was shrinking my collection anyway and this just gives me another push to keep moving them out.

Might be a bit of a knee jerk reaction but why take the risk. Even makers that are long gone might still have a piece of paper somewhere with a list of private keys on them.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 03:14:31 PM
Merited by DaveF (1)

there are 2 that just moved - that was me, helping someone redeem their very poorly very hard to read keys.

will update with coin numbers in a moment.

first was: Gilded 82

second was: lost coin series - v1 - I dont know the coin number yet.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
markinaz

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 03:22:46 PM

I wanted to confirm I was able to import my private keys from 2 of the silver coins (.001).  I still have one coin that was not funded originally, which I have asked RC about.

I redeemed 46 and 47.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 6489

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 03:28:16 PM

Side thought, any reason nobody has removed / updated their trust for raritycheck https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3240980
IF this turns out to be something else any negative trust can be removed later and replaced with positive again. But for now anyone who did not see this thread and just does a quick look his trust is not going to know about this.

I just put in a negative, but it's just 1 in a wall of positives.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 8460

icarus-cards.eu

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 03:37:33 PM

I wanted to confirm I was able to import my private keys from 2 of the silver coins (.001).  I still have one coin that was not funded originally, which I have asked RC about.

I redeemed 46 and 47.

i was also able to follow the whole thing live on raghavsood's collectible money's telegram channel
the way it is presented, with all the information, I think it is also successful

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YodasRedRocket

Activity: 734
Merit: 577

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 03:48:22 PM

The owners of some of the swept coins below that are known from original sales thread...

#11 - Mortare
#13 - HouseOfBAMF
#15 - hotdog7
#17 - Edits

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
Steeley

Activity: 1153
Merit: 266

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 03:58:13 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I have a request. Will someone, who has already swept a coin be willing to post a pic of the private key so we can see the quality of it?

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 04:01:02 PM
Merited by 2stout (1)

good luck reading the shit ass font/print job. =( just because they havent been swiped doesn't mean your going to be able to read them to be able to swipe them yourself sad to say.  (i hope you can read them bud)

Holy crap, you are not kidding..  I am on my 7th attempt and still no luck.

you figure it out yet? i had to ask Mopar to help me and he was able to recover 2 coins funds after i could not read the keys, if you cant figure it out and your at your wits end, maybe reach out to him. (and its always nice to leave him a tip if he pull off recovering your funds, even if he says he doesn't want one lol imo) He is here for the community  thank you Mopar !
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 04:07:57 PM
Merited by DaveF (2)

I have a request. Will someone, who has already swept a coin be willing to post a pic of the private key so we can see the quality of it?

here you go :  https://ibb.co/2Fg4Tm5
21MilBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 04:10:28 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2024, 01:07:09 AM by 21MilBTC

I've been checking in on this post throughout the day today. Hopefully everything works out for all involved.

Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

Activity: 750
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 04:12:00 PM
Merited by DaveF (1)

here you go :  https://ibb.co/2Fg4Tm5

Wtf did they print that with? Jesus!! That's the most janky looking piece of paper. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: