Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS  (Read 123057 times)
JennySmith

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:39:58 PM

I set up a node 108.61.119.187

If you want to support it running you can use my ref link:
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6829860

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 05:18:07 AM

I set up a node 108.61.119.187

If you want to support it running you can use my ref link:
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6829860

What the whaaaaaat? lol
You have not used that acct in 11 months - lol

But - thank you - that's very cool of you

You got us back up and running \o/ YEAH !! \o/
I believe you deserve a Bounty - if you'll commit to sticking around to help us out?
I'll be speaking to chronicsky later on.... He's our "Bounty guy" and has to approve of any payouts
Can you post your KSC addy? (or PM each of us)

This is such good news....     :-D

edit
I will be looking for server space soon so - yes - I'll hit you up on my next IP on V - fer sure
Am not that good with these techy things but real thank you @JennySmith for running a node , Please post your KSC address here below Smiley
JennySmith

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:45:56 PM

Wow thank you guys! My addy: Ki9Q74utgdDwfLiCjEvX4QEYbnFzy7ejgj
I'm not sure that i can do all tech job but i will try to help. What's the main problem now?
I compiled the latest Github source(1.0.8 ) for the node and it works. It freezed sometimes during initial sync but worked out finally.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

Wow thank you guys! My addy: Ki9Q74utgdDwfLiCjEvX4QEYbnFzy7ejgj
I'm not sure that i can do all tech job but i will try to help. What's the main problem now?
I compiled the latest Github source(1.0.8 ) for the node and it works. It freezed sometimes during initial sync but worked out finally.

Thank you but i get only 1 connection now
@MB did you closed your wallet? or something , it used to show me atleast 2 everytime . Anyway's thanks to JennySmith we have 1 conenction But we're fully synced now .
A bounty of 0.3 KSC has been sent for such a good support at end times. Please keep the node up and running all times , will be sending some more over time Smiley
We need to first see for a week if it works all good then we start a giveaway for it Smiley Okay ? @Jenny and @MB

Also @JS , can you give me a full intructions on how to set-up a node and what do we need for it? I want to try to set-up one too.

~Regards Sky Smiley

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:48:52 AM

Hello, why is it so silent here ?
@MB i think your ban must have lifted now

@JS you haven't been online since 29th april , But the wallet's fine , you're running the node nicely Smiley

Thanks

Edit : stuck at #172660
adam13

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:03:51 PM

wallet is working, But we still need to talk to keep this coin and this page alive.So we need to come here more frequently, with some thing or anything to keep it alive.Huh
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:32:05 AM

wallet is working, But we still need to talk to keep this coin and this page alive.So we need to come here more frequently, with some thing or anything to keep it alive.Huh

Yes! The wallet is fine now .
So , any plans for KSC Huh
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:11:34 AM

Where can I buy this coin?
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:43:39 AM

KSC is not listed anywhere for now since Dev abandoned us , But we're trying on our own.
The Wallet is working fine now and soon we will start a giveaway and then we will aim for a Exchange.
But i welcome you to join the community , let me know if you need any help
~Regards Sky
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:48:35 PM

HERE!!!!
Have to work today but I'm back
Talk soon :-P

Okay

Long Time
maki

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:22:10 PM

KSC is not listed anywhere for now since Dev abandoned us , But we're trying on our own.
The Wallet is working fine now and soon we will start a giveaway and then we will aim for a Exchange.
~Regards Sky
Some comments and questions...

Exchange:
Check into Cryptopia.co.nz as an exchange. It's not too hard to get listed, and they also provide an explorer. Its a good exchange, and the devs are known, so its all above board.  KSC will need a website to get on the vote list, and I'll put my votes behind it after its on the list. They also have a "strict no de-listing policy," so no worries about getting kicked off. You can start to build your market there without fearing a sudden de-listing. I really like cryptopia, if you can't tell. They are good guys.

I could whip together a website for KSC that would satisfy cryptopia's requirement. But if you already have one, more power to you. If not let me know.

BCT Thread
I suggest the new dev setup a new thread for KSC and announce that the community takeover has happened, just to make it official.
This community needs to in charge of the OP.  It's not easy to find the latest news in this thread as it gets buried. The wallet, git, and nodes should be listed in the OP. Any exchange that would consider listing KSC will need to feel comfortable that they are compiling the correct wallet, and know who the dev is that they are dealing with.  So I say dump this thread and start a new one (moderated) that recaps the history of KSC and has correct links.

Node
I am trying to get the wallet to connect, but not able to. Is there a addnode list I can put into the conf file?  I'll setup a node to help the network, but I need to find the network first.

I collect and trade rare and lost cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
Prefer fair launch/no premine, pre-2014 coins.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:33:41 PM

~Regards Sky
Some comments and questions...

Exchange:
Check into Cryptopia.co.nz as an exchange. It's not too hard to get listed, and they also provide an explorer. Its a good exchange, and the devs are known, so its all above board.  KSC will need a website to get on the vote list, and I'll put my votes behind it after its on the list. They also have a "strict no de-listing policy," so no worries about getting kicked off. You can start to build your market there without fearing a sudden de-listing. I really like cryptopia, if you can't tell. They are good guys.

I could whip together a website for KSC that would satisfy cryptopia's requirement. But if you already have one, more power to you. If not let me know.

BCT Thread
I suggest the new dev setup a new thread for KSC and announce that the community takeover has happened, just to make it official.
This community needs to in charge of the OP.  It's not easy to find the latest news in this thread as it gets buried. The wallet, git, and nodes should be listed in the OP. Any exchange that would consider listing KSC will need to feel comfortable that they are compiling the correct wallet, and know who the dev is that they are dealing with.  So I say dump this thread and start a new one (moderated) that recaps the history of KSC and has correct links.

Node
I am trying to get the wallet to connect, but not able to. Is there a addnode list I can put into the conf file?  I'll setup a node to help the network, but I need to find the network first.

Hi! The node seems to be down and wallet is not updating Sad
that is a really nice suggestion , we need to make a new thread for KSC
Also , i don't think there is a KSC site so it would be so great of you , if you can manage one.
I am lil low with this technical stuff though am ready to provide enough of my time for this.
We need MB to confirm it! I think we need another node Sad
maki

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:00:38 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 12:45:14 AM by maki

I found a node and am syncing. I have opened the firewall port and will try to leave it up as a node.

Does anyone know how to import a private key? I can't see how to access the console in this wallet.

[edit: never mind I found the console debug app. Keys imported.]

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:10:26 AM

I found a node and am syncing. I have opened the firewall port and will try to leave it up as a node.

Does anyone know how to import a private key? I can't see how to access the console in this wallet.

[edit: never mind I found the console debug app. Keys imported.]

Great am syncing too Cheesy
maki

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:38:44 AM

I will set up a site at http://kashmircoin.tumblr.com/ soon

What is this coin's new specs anyway? It used to be 1001 coins, but now it is 50% annual POS? Is there still the 1001 coin max?

As I understand it, the wallet was broken and then someone fixed it. Has that repaired code been published to Git?

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:47:30 AM

What is this coin's new specs anyway? It used to be 1001 coins, but now it is 50% annual POS? Is there still the 1001 coin max?

As I understand it, the wallet was broken and then someone fixed it. Has that repaired code been published to Git?

As i know, it's still 1001 and only 138 has been out so far!
I owe more than 10% but no idea where is most of it!
The wallet was fixed but the code has not been updated in github , we don't have access to admin's/Dev's account
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:58:43 AM

The wallet was fixed but the code has not been updated in github , we don't have access to admin's/Dev's account

I can fully agree with this....

Good to hear about you moving . Hope it's just for fun/ adventure but not some serious matter.
how's everything else going ?
I think after we have a site , our first step will be to get on crytopia and get a seperate GITHUB account and update the code and to make a new KSC COmmunity Takeover account which i think will/ can be shared by maki,you n me Huh
maki

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:32:51 AM

Ok. The new dev should publish a new git with the fixes, otherwise our new exchange will just run into problems again. The takeover can be announced and the git linked from the new web site.  I guess for now I will just copy the specs from the OP here.

I'll keep my node up, but if we can this organized just a little bit we can get it listed and stabilized.

For about .1 btc, Cryptobe can run an explorer which would also be a very stable node.  But they need to be able to compile from Linux. Same with any exchange - they will compile from Linux. 

Btw, I tried mining with a scrypt asic today to see what would happen and it crashed my windows wallet.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:39:12 AM

I can fully agree with this....

Good to hear about you moving . Hope it's just for fun/ adventure but not some serious matter.
how's everything else going ?
I think after we have a site , our first step will be to get on crytopia and get a seperate GITHUB account and update the code and to make a new KSC COmmunity Takeover account which i think will/ can be shared by maki,you n me Huh

LOL - I'm not in any trouble - LOL
I'd not be telling any one I will be moving if I was in trouble - LOL
I'm going down to live with my father before he dies in like 10-20 years
Gonna run a floating restaurant on the river :-D

Work sux ass - hate my life here in America - I'm ready for something NEW :-D

- - -
I love they way you think chronicsky :-)

NEW website - Node up and running again - wonder what happen to JennySmith running that node for KSC??
Didn't you pay JennySmith in KSC to run that node? - ugh

Was looking back and found this....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728.msg11045848#msg11045848

- Might have the binaries I need to compile the software for Linux
I might be able to get one on my DASH buddies to compile the WIN and xOS verisons - not sure how to do that - lol

I'm not gonna do much tonight
Gonna down a few pints and just screw around

I'll try to work on some of it tomorrow - see what I can figure out

oh! a Restaurant on the river! THat sounds awesome , i wonder if i will ever be able to visit , if i do maybe i'll drop by Wink

----

I did paid JennySmith a bounty of 0.3 KSC
I wish i could understand the rest of what you said but yeah would be awesome if you get that thing running Cheesy

Ok. The new dev should publish a new git with the fixes, otherwise our new exchange will just run into problems again. The takeover can be announced and the git linked from the new web site.  I guess for now I will just copy the specs from the OP here.

I'll keep my node up, but if we can this organized just a little bit we can get it listed and stabilized.

For about .1 btc, Cryptobe can run an explorer which would also be a very stable node.  But they need to be able to compile from Linux. Same with any exchange - they will compile from Linux. 

Btw, I tried mining with a scrypt asic today to see what would happen and it crashed my windows wallet.

It sounds good , so 0.1 btc per month is it Huh
We do need a BLock epxlorer Undecided and an active node.
No idea about mining Sad
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:44:25 AM

I'd love to host you coming over - lol - Find you way from India to GU - \o/ YEAH !!!!!
Host might be the wrong word but you understand what I mean :-D

I don't think the exchange wants 0.1BTC per month - could be wrong - but - more like an "application fee" to get listed - please correct me if I'm wrong, maki

hahahah yeah i got it! Cheesy

I think we can manage 0.1 btc one time fee
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: