Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS  (Read 123057 times)
KashmirCoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

David

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:17:50 AM

Hello everyone.

... I've found the new devs to replace me, so they will work almost full-time. I will introduce them on Monday, with the new release (it contains Windows fix)....

See you on Monday!

And now it's Tuesday. And the dev hasn't delivered on his promise.  Surprise!!

Meanwhile I have been sent scam pm's trying to sell me KSC, on the "good news."  Right... how is that supposed to happen when the blockchain doesn't even work?  

KSC has become just another scam with the dev occassionally stringing along hangers-on by offerring false hope.

Expect another post from him soon, offering yet more hope, but nothing will come of that either. Scammers often plea for forgiveness, say they were "sick," or that there was a. funeral, that their electricity was out for a week, their mother is dying, that they just need a short term loan to finish a project... blah blah. It all buys them time & sympathy. The only thing that matters in crypto is performance.

KSC is dead. Good luck with it.

I understand your feelings, there was no update yesterday, i'm still finishing the work.

I think i was extremely honest & found the new dev to keep the developement more active. I don't need any forgiveness, i just let everyone know about the situation.

Update & all the news will be released today, I HOPE in a couple of hours. Maybe a little more, but i plan to release it today.

About loans & PM. You said the serious thing. Did you mean that I sent you any PM? Of course, you did. So, KSC community knows that i would never do that, and the coin wasn't created yesterday. So, i think you're a scammer. Or maybe just a fool.

Nah dev, he was not saying YOU were the one PMing people.  He is in fact correct in what he saying, just should have been more clear that it was another person.  I must say, I too found it VERY strange to have been hit up AGAIN via PM to "buy some KSC" or "loan money with KSC backing it".........RIGHT after you posted some news. 

This happened to me, if you remember I was going to do it and you were going to escrow the deal and then disappeared.  I felt this first time a few weeks ago that the guy legitimately needed help and was willing to put up more in KSC that he was asking for, was a pretty secure deal for me at the time so was gonna do it.  I also believed at the time that KSC was seeing new development and would be on the rise again!

This time however was very suspicious to me as I too received another request from this same person, this was in fact the 3rd time this person contacted me trying to get a loan.  I too found it very suspicious because of the timing, literally RIGHT after you posted some news.....he hits people up......also I wondered "how the hell does he expect to honor his side of the deal when the coins cannot even be moved"?

This is the point he was trying to make about this.....it does scream of notions such as scam.

You seem like a nice and honest guy, but the problem as I see it when it comes to you.....is you constantly break your word brother!!!  You say you will do this or that and do NOT follow through, you give deadlines which you seem to ALWAYS miss and not typically by days, but by WEEKS or more!  You need to be MUCH more cautious with your words and promises, ask yourself before hitting the "post" button, can I 100% follow through with what I am saying to the community....if your answer is ANYTHING but an unequivocal yes, then you need to reword your post so you can answer that as a yes. 

Be cautious with what you promise and the deadlines you quote!!  If you see that you are going to fail on a promised time with something, get the hell in here by or at that time and let the community know why and what is going on man!!  Just like yesterday, you PROMISED something to us YESTERDAY.......you should have posted something here to us YESTERDAY......not today!  You realized continuing to do this for ANY reason, makes you an untrustworthy person in the eyes of YOUR community right???

You promised to do an escrow for 2 of YOUR community members weeks ago, you disappeared.....broke your word again.

THIS is why you now have community members so upset with you and this project, that they are screaming out scam.  They feel like you just keep shelling out lies as you never follow through with what you say!!  As a man and a human being, your word should mean MUCH more to you than that.

You can see with all of this and the timing this guy hits people up for a "loan", what it looks like right?  Smells a bit fishy perhaps, maybe coincidence but still smells a bit fishy right?!

Personally brother, given that it is YOU that keeps letting this community down with broken words and false promises.......I REALLY think you owe this gent an apology for calling him a "scammer or a fool"!!!  He has the right to share his JUST feelings and concerns!

IMJim, thank you for the explanation. I see the difference between your post and post where this guy obviously calls me scammer.
I never knew about these PM's. And there is no connection between my posts or news and these PM's. But some people see scam just everywhere. You can read the thread and see how many times people wrote about scamming intentions, but i was just honestly working. And now i understand that i can't be online too often, that's why i decided to let other developers to work with it.

About loans - that guy did so much for KSC promotion, so i wanted to help. And i wrote that i can be an escrow. My absence has no connection with it. But some people see scam again, it's funny. Everything smells fishy for them.

And i would be very glad if that guy could continue to work with promotion, his work gave really great results.

KSC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728
KashmirCoin - only 1001 coins to exist!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:07:13 AM

Hello everyone.

... I've found the new devs to replace me, so they will work almost full-time. I will introduce them on Monday, with the new release (it contains Windows fix)....

See you on Monday!

Meanwhile I have been sent scam pm's trying to sell me KSC, on the "good news."  Right... how is that supposed to happen when the blockchain doesn't even work?  

KSC has become just another scam with the dev occassionally stringing along hangers-on by offerring false hope.

Expect another post from him soon, offering yet more hope, but nothing will come of that either. Scammers often plea for forgiveness, say they were "sick," or that there was a. funeral, that their electricity was out for a week, their mother is dying, that they just need a short term loan to finish a project... blah blah. It all buys them time & sympathy. The only thing that matters in crypto is performance.

I understand your feelings, there was no update yesterday, i'm still finishing the work.

I think i was extremely honest & found the new dev to keep the developement more active. I don't need any forgiveness, i just let everyone know about the situation.

Update & all the news will be released today, I HOPE in a couple of hours. Maybe a little more, but i plan to release it today.

About loans & PM. You said the serious thing. Did you mean that I sent you any PM? Of course, you did. So, KSC community knows that i would never do that, and the coin wasn't created yesterday. So, i think you're a scammer. Or maybe just a fool.

Nah dev, he was not saying YOU were the one PMing people.  He is in fact correct in what he saying, just should have been more clear that it was another person.  I must say, I too found it VERY strange to have been hit up AGAIN via PM to "buy some KSC" or "loan money with KSC backing it".........RIGHT after you posted some news. 

This happened to me, if you remember I was going to do it and you were going to escrow the deal and then disappeared.  I felt this first time a few weeks ago that the guy legitimately needed help and was willing to put up more in KSC that he was asking for, was a pretty secure deal for me at the time so was gonna do it.  I also believed at the time that KSC was seeing new development and would be on the rise again!

This time however was very suspicious to me as I too received another request from this same person, this was in fact the 3rd time this person contacted me trying to get a loan.  I too found it very suspicious because of the timing, literally RIGHT after you posted some news.....he hits people up......also I wondered "how the hell does he expect to honor his side of the deal when the coins cannot even be moved"?

This is the point he was trying to make about this.....it does scream of notions such as scam.

You seem like a nice and honest guy, but the problem as I see it when it comes to you.....is you constantly break your word brother!!!  You say you will do this or that and do NOT follow through, you give deadlines which you seem to ALWAYS miss and not typically by days, but by WEEKS or more!  You need to be MUCH more cautious with your words and promises, ask yourself before hitting the "post" button, can I 100% follow through with what I am saying to the community....if your answer is ANYTHING but an unequivocal yes, then you need to reword your post so you can answer that as a yes. 

Be cautious with what you promise and the deadlines you quote!!  If you see that you are going to fail on a promised time with something, get the hell in here by or at that time and let the community know why and what is going on man!!  Just like yesterday, you PROMISED something to us YESTERDAY.......you should have posted something here to us YESTERDAY......not today!  You realized continuing to do this for ANY reason, makes you an untrustworthy person in the eyes of YOUR community right???

You promised to do an escrow for 2 of YOUR community members weeks ago, you disappeared.....broke your word again.

THIS is why you now have community members so upset with you and this project, that they are screaming out scam.  They feel like you just keep shelling out lies as you never follow through with what you say!!  As a man and a human being, your word should mean MUCH more to you than that.

You can see with all of this and the timing this guy hits people up for a "loan", what it looks like right?  Smells a bit fishy perhaps, maybe coincidence but still smells a bit fishy right?!

Personally brother, given that it is YOU that keeps letting this community down with broken words and false promises.......I REALLY think you owe this gent an apology for calling him a "scammer or a fool"!!!  He has the right to share his JUST feelings and concerns!

IMJim, thank you for the explanation. I see the difference between your post and post where this guy obviously calls me scammer.
I never knew about these PM's. And there is no connection between my posts or news and these PM's. But some people see scam just everywhere. You can read the thread and see how many times people wrote about scamming intentions, but i was just honestly working. And now i understand that i can't be online too often, that's why i decided to let other developers to work with it.

About loans - that guy did so much for KSC promotion, so i wanted to help. And i wrote that i can be an escrow. My absence has no connection with it. But some people see scam again, it's funny. Everything smells fishy for them.

And i would be very glad if that guy could continue to work with promotion, his work gave really great results.

Hey! sorry guyz , i din't mean to sound as a scam , it was ME who messaged you guyz , believe me , my condition is not good enough , that's why i did that but i finally think giving all that up wouldn't be fine
things will work out for me somehow , but believe me never meant to sound a scammer
SORRY Smiley
KashmirCoin (OP)

David

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:40:56 AM

Hello everyone.

See you on Monday!

Hey! sorry guyz , i din't mean to sound as a scam , it was ME who messaged you guyz , believe me , my condition is not good enough , that's why i did that but i finally think giving all that up wouldn't be fine
things will work out for me somehow , but believe me never meant to sound a scammer
SORRY Smiley

Did you scammed anyone? No.
So, i think only slanderers should apologize, but they never do.

KashmirCoin (OP)

David

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:41:40 AM

So, i think now we can talk about our release, 1.0.5 Smiley

Please, update your wallets:

Windows:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin.exe

Mac:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg

Windows archive contains KSC-Wallet and debug console. For now it's two separate programs.
Also there is a fix for POS, so everything should work fine.

And yes, this is my last release. The new dev is Acryptopolis, we used to work together before, so i'm sure that KSC will be properly developed. I hope he won't be late with the new releases Smiley

And another new guy is Manson54, he promises to be in the thread almost full-time.

I'm still here as a member of community. My final work is the pool payouts Smiley

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:06:42 AM

I just want to make it clear, I NEVER said or suspected a "scam" concerning the PMs from "chronicsky"!!  I think he's a really nice guy and in all communications we had he gave me NO reason to think otherwise.  I did however try to make the point, the timing of the latest PM was a bit weird and anyone could have felt it a little odd.

This happened twice right after an announcement from the dev that was being waited on for long period of time.  I know personally neither was connected as I have had much back and forth communication with chronicsky and think he's a cool dude!

I also tried to be extremely respectful with my critique towards the dev and the project, I hope I did not offend.....my intents were only in the interest of the community, which from all I have seen are a group of some pretty cool and respectful peeps:-)
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:08:12 AM

Dev.......I applaud you for the latest updates we have seen, they have been great minus the dead POS bit it has been obvious to me much effort and thought have gone into them!

I wish the best in dealing with your ailments!!
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:13:39 AM

I just want to make it clear, I NEVER said or suspected a "scam" concerning the PMs from "chronicsky"!!  I think he's a really nice guy and in all communications we had he gave me NO reason to think otherwise.  I did however try to make the point, the timing of the latest PM was a bit weird and anyone could have felt it a little odd.

This happened twice right after an announcement from the dev that was being waited on for long period of time.  I know personally neither was connected as I have had much back and forth communication with chronicsky and think he's a cool dude!

I also tried to be extremely respectful with my critique towards the dev and the project, I hope I did not offend.....my intents were only in the interest of the community, which from all I have seen are a group of some pretty cool and respectful peeps:-)

Thanks man! Smiley i actually din't saw the update's , neither did i knew that sending wasn't working , my exams were going so i was off , and i din't read comment by you guyz ,  just saw the latest 4 guyz who commented and though may be they could help!
never thought people would think as scam
Smiley
KashmirCoin (OP)

David

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:21:32 AM

Thanks, IMJim! You're great supporter for KSC and for me! Smiley You're always telling the right things the right way, so how can i be offended? Wink

Please, test the new wallet. POS works great for me, but we need more open wallets to work really fast.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:26:33 AM

No worries.....am glad I did not offend, you both are good peeps!

New wallet up and synced.....nice to see her running again:-)

Will report on staking, hopefully in a bit.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:50:06 AM

Staking work fine !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
maki

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:27:16 AM

Congratulations Dev. nice work! I'll setup 2 wallets here to try help the network.
Nothing shuts up a critic like performance.

I collect and trade rare and lost cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
Prefer fair launch/no premine, pre-2014 coins.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:23:42 PM

I did get some staking going on early this morning with the wallet running all night.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:42:11 PM

Crap, as soon as I posted that my wallet went out of sync....restart no change.  Looks like it has potentially been stuck on one block for a while so maybe that is what is going on.
manson54

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:37:03 AM

Hi guys !
As you may know i'm one of the new devs.

Okay let's go

Crap, as soon as I posted that my wallet went out of sync....restart no change.  Looks like it has potentially been stuck on one block for a while so maybe that is what is going on.
Now it's running again. Blockchain slowed down for a while because of lack of connected & updated wallets, there are many outdated wallets still. The last hard fork happened only one day ago so we have to give it some time. I'm watching it closely.

About ksc: this coin is wonderful, just take a look on its evolution. But ksc is lacking in marketing. It can have the most beautiful wallet in the world but the world wouldn't know about it. Funny enough) So let's promote it. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let's discuss it together. Or PM me if you want) Bittrex giveaway is fantastic. it can attract a lot of people.
We need to get ksc listed on major exchange and bittrex is not the only one. Cryptsy added ksc to the voting list so let's start right now: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
BTER has big volumes too and has ksc in the voting list: https://bter.com/voting
I also sent the messages to btc38, poloniex, allcoin and c-cex today.
Look: https://cryptorush.in/market#/vote (you have to be registered on cryptorush). You can vote for ksc there but they only accept paid votes.
What do you think about Cryptorush & Mintpal-v2 guys?

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

mintpal lost all credibility after big problems
manson54

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:40:57 PM

Note from developers: be careful! Supposedly someone tries to attack the blockchain!

Check "Statistics" tab in your wallet. If total volume is 117 ksc then everything is fine.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:45:45 PM

Hi guys !

Okay let's go

Crap, as soon as I posted that my wallet went out of sync....restart no change.  Looks like it has potentially been stuck on one block for a while so maybe that is what is going on.
Now it's running again. Blockchain slowed down for a while because of lack of connected & updated wallets, there are many outdated wallets still. The last hard fork happened only one day ago so we have to give it some time. I'm watching it closely.

About ksc: this coin is wonderful, just take a look on its evolution. But ksc is lacking in marketing. It can have the most beautiful wallet in the world but the world wouldn't know about it. Funny enough) So let's promote it. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let's discuss it together. Or PM me if you want) Bittrex giveaway is fantastic. it can attract a lot of people.
We need to get ksc listed on major exchange and bittrex is not the only one. Cryptsy added ksc to the voting list so let's start right now: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
BTER has big volumes too and has ksc in the voting list: https://bter.com/voting
Look: https://cryptorush.in/market#/vote (you have to be registered on cryptorush). You can vote for ksc there but they only accept paid votes.

Let's don't waste time and resources with the small exchanges, let's focus on: BTER, Poloniex, Crypsty and maybe Bittrex once again.
Allcoin and C-Cex are OK, but they don't have so much trading  volume..
Mintpal it is out of question, myself I have coins there and I demanded to withdraw, I hope to do this asap.
Cryptorush.in was a very good exchange for the rare coins (and Cryptsy too) like 42, I don't know right now what is the status after was hacked..

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
manson54

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:03:16 PM

Note from developers: be careful! Supposedly someone tries to attack the blockchain!

Check "Statistics" tab in your wallet. If total volume is 117 ksc then everything is fine.
All our nodes are safe.

What happened: apparently someone changed the code to use POW miner & get 40ksc for every mined POW block from block 98295 to 98314. Then (about an hour ago) he connected to our network & created new (wrong) chain. It can be seen here: http://abe.kashmircoin.org/block/11ddcd377848213318f4c3616d101f197c7565f462b958ef3f7573e4a80a7dc0

We protect ksc-network from such kind of things and bad things wont happen. But its better to check your wallet.

Here is the adress with mined "fake" 800 coins: http://abe.kashmircoin.org/address/Kr53PCTgpP7A2V7Df1MEyoeV3KSDoiVrTx
That fake coins are useless and can't be transfered to our blockchain, your coins are safe.

manson54

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:42:10 PM

Hi guys !

Okay let's go

Let's don't waste time and resources with the small exchanges, let's focus on: BTER, Poloniex, Crypsty and maybe Bittrex once again.
Allcoin and C-Cex are OK, but they don't have so much trading  volume..
Mintpal it is out of question, myself I have coins there and I demanded to withdraw, I hope to do this asap.
Cryptorush.in was a very good exchange for the rare coins (and Cryptsy too) like 42, I don't know right now what is the status after was hacked..

Youre right, we cant waste time and resources now but it seems that c-cex and allcoin would help ksc to become more noticable. In fact these exchanges have 10-15 times more volume than swisscex and they become biggger. Look: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
But bittrex giveaway should stop only when we hear anything from them. They received more than 100 tweets already but we can send more)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:23:41 PM

mine says 116 and I'm stuck on block 98072

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: