Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:38:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS  (Read 123061 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

are we done here?
:-(

no, we just got new devs

the blockchain seems to be under attack so we're just sitting here, waiting for the devs to fix it Cheesy
ok

you can check swisscex

https://www.swisscex.com/market/KSC_BTC

KSC is doing pretty well

Looking for a signature campaign.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:31:26 PM

are we done here?

no, we just got new devs

the blockchain seems to be under attack so we're just sitting here, waiting for the devs to fix it Cheesy
ok

you can check swisscex

KSC is doing pretty well

HAH?  Not sure what exactly qualifies as "pretty well" but looks kinda pathetic to me in way of volume, but also understandable till the ball is really rolling again.

Anyone know what is up with the wallet now....not working at all for me anymore?
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:35:17 AM

where are new dev?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

are we done here?

no, we just got new devs

ok

you can check swisscex

KSC is doing pretty well

HAH?  Not sure what exactly qualifies as "pretty well" but looks kinda pathetic to me in way of volume, but also understandable till the ball is really rolling again.

Anyone know what is up with the wallet now....not working at all for me anymore?

I meant for the terms we're in currently

crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:39:24 AM

Hello folks !

How about the KSC status ?
The POS is working or not ?
I hope the devs will not abandone this GOOD coin.
Why I called GOOD ?
Well, look here:
http://www.worldcoinindex.com/
Yes, my friends, our beloved KSC is on the #3 on the top of most valuable coins !
Please don't lose your hope, and continue your good job !
Hope we will hit Bittrex / Poloniex / Crypsty / BTER and another age will begin !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

Hello folks !

Why I called GOOD ?
Well, look here:
Yes, my friends, our beloved KSC is on the #3 on the top of most valuable coins !
Hope we will hit Bittrex / Poloniex / Crypsty / BTER and another age will begin !

HAH?  I see it at 236 lol:-)

Dev......what's going on with the wallet, has been stuck for days now again?
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:06:06 AM

Hello folks !

Why I called GOOD ?
Well, look here:

HAH?  I see it at 236 lol:-)

I think he's confused. 3 is the volume.  $3.

If things don't work out for you with KSC, we'd welcome you guys to check out Unobtanium. It's a rare coin that works, and we could use good solid faithful, optimistic long-term KSC community members like you all. Come check out UNO. I like the community I see here. I think you'll do better with UNO if you appreciate the qualities of long term rare coins you hodl.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:37:08 AM

wallet still not working  Huh

raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:22:10 PM

uno have serious project and communauty. i hold some uno .
ksc  always had problems and it is still the case with new.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:39:33 PM

Hello folks !

Why I called GOOD ?
Well, look here:

HAH?  I see it at 236 lol:-)

I think he's confused. 3 is the volume.  $3.

Do it properly, please !
Select "Last price" descending and you will notice the KSC it's in the 3rd position with a price of $113.42 (this is more than 1/3 of the Bitcoin price !)
True, the volume of KSC traded isn't big, because the exchange is small, but only the value of 1 KSC matter.  Cool

@devs, please do something with this coin, fix all the issues ! In a not very long time , this can be turn into a win-win situation  Wink

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:35:56 PM

Hello folks !

Why I called GOOD ?
Well, look here:

HAH?  I see it at 236 lol:-)

I think he's confused. 3 is the volume.  $3.

Do it properly, please !
Select "Last price" descending and you will notice the KSC it's in the 3rd position with a price of $113.42 (this is more than 1/3 of the Bitcoin price !)
True, the volume of KSC traded isn't big, because the exchange is small, but only the value of 1 KSC matter.  Cool

@devs, please do something with this coin, fix all the issues ! In a not very long time , this can be turn into a win-win situation  Wink

This is a silly way to determine a coin's value if you ask me!  Someone buys .000000001 of KSC at that price and it makes it worth that much, sillyness.  This coin is currently DEAD in the water and has been for a while, this makes its value zero right now if you ask me.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

So we got new devs "to keep the community better informed as the original dev could not due to personal commitments"? 

Wallet has been dead for days now........AGAIN.  So where are these new devs to "keep us informed" and to FIX THE WALLET?

Same story, different dev:-(
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:30:10 PM

"And yes, this is my last release. The new dev is Acryptopolis, we used to work together before, so i'm sure that KSC will be properly developed. I hope he won't be late with the new releases Smiley

And another new guy is Manson54, he promises to be in the thread almost full-time."

where aere they? no news since a week!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:07:43 PM

"And yes, this is my last release. The new dev is Acryptopolis, we used to work together before, so i'm sure that KSC will be properly developed. I hope he won't be late with the new releases Smiley

And another new guy is Manson54, he promises to be in the thread almost full-time."

where aere they? no news since a week!

Fricken frustrating as shit ha?!

This community is going to die, it has already lost MANY supporters and I suspect many of us still sticking around are not far from disappearing!  This coin and project is going to fall flat on its face without an active community AND an active dev team!  You guys MUST show face in this thread OFTEN, this was said, heard and responded to many times with promises of a resolution, but yet here we stand again......a community echoing complaints, concerns and issues to an empty audience.

Not even a HALF a day should have gone by without us hearing from the devs when the wallet stopped working, we are now going on a week, right after the PROMISE of continual and "full time" attention of the new devs.  This is PATHETIC and getting infuriating!  I am getting to the point of being sorry I ever got involved with this project:-(
athur0s

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:44:07 AM

There are some commits on the github repo.
Dev could you please write some news about the current situation
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:46:29 AM

Lucky me, I sold my KSC right before the SwissCex freeze!

But seriously, which is the correct wallet to have?

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
acryptopolis

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:57:30 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 02:27:06 PM by acryptopolis

Hi there.

I wonder how could you stay so long with KSC. The POS code was broken, and it worked (when it did) completely wrong. The original dev made a good work, but i found some great mistakes in the code.
I fixed the source, and we have a new release.

Improvements:

1. Fixed blockchain.

2. Working POS. No more POW blocks are allowed (except planned buried stages in the next years), so the new attack is impossible. POS minting works perfectly.

3. Fixed stake maturity info (transaction details).

4. Coin Control menu is enabled by default (send page).

5. Deleted "Update statistics" button, added auto-refresh (statistics page).

6. Deleted BTC/USD conversion as we don't have market API now (main page).

7. New design of market data page.

8. Fixed "About Kashmircoin" page.

9. Fixed "How to stake" info (actions page).

10. Added checkpoints.

Download links:

Windows: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin. exe?raw=true (remove the space before "exe?raw=true")

OSX: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

How to update:

1. Open your %APPDATA%/Roaming folder.

2. Delete everything except wallet.dat

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).

I want to do some more improvements, then we'll release Android (patch ot wallet) and after that it will be possible to discuss the whole strategy.

acryptopolis

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:33:11 PM

We're on the new page & i see the old clients in the network, so i post the update once again:

Hi there.

I wonder how could you stay so long with KSC. The POS code was broken, and it worked (when it did) completely wrong. The original dev made a good work, but i found some great mistakes in the code.
I fixed the source, and we have a new release.

Improvements:

1. Fixed blockchain.

2. Working POS. No more POW blocks are allowed (except planned buried stages in the next years), so the new attack is impossible. POS minting works perfectly.

3. Fixed stake maturity info (transaction details).

4. Coin Control menu is enabled by default (send page).

5. Deleted "Update statistics" button, added auto-refresh (statistics page).

6. Deleted BTC/USD conversion as we don't have market API now (main page).

7. New design of market data page.

8. Fixed "About Kashmircoin" page.

9. Fixed "How to stake" info (actions page).

10. Added checkpoints.

Download links:

Windows: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin. exe?raw=true (remove the space before "exe?raw=true")

OSX: https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

How to update:

1. Open your %APPDATA%/Roaming folder.

2. Delete everything except wallet.dat

3. Run Kashmircoin 1.0.6

4. Wait (20-40 minutes).

I want to do some more improvements, then we'll release Android (patch ot wallet) and after that it will be possible to discuss the whole strategy.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:27:53 PM

That's a great question dev!  Very frustrating to see one of your investments dying and getting no information from the peeps that are in the driver seat!

Got the new wallet up and running, so far so good.....went right into staking immediately after unlocking.  Was funny, I had this wallet running in the background this whole time and had not checked it in a number of days.......when I went to close it to upgrade, it showed I have over 40 coins lol.

Came back up with the proper amount of coins, but it kinda sucks we lost everything that was generated in the months of October, September and November.

Dev........I had pointed out some issues with the wallet to the previous dev that he was "going to fix" that still exist so will share with you in the hopes they get resolved on one of the next updates.

1.  Wallet does an actual install, installs itself in the "program files (x86) directory.  Since it is installing itself as a piece of software, it should install a launch icon in the program menu and should also include and uninstall option!!  It does not, does not even show up in the full programs list to allow an uninstall!!  For PC novices this is REALLY bad as some won't even know where the hell to find the startup program to run it.

2.  When minimizing the wallet, it does not minimize to the task bar as all other wallets do, this should be changed to act like a normal program running and should minimize to the task bar for quicker access while it is running.

I think that was all I had noticed.

Really glad to see some life back in here again, I hope we stay the course and get the activity on this thread going strong again!  Most especially from pas experiences with this coin's supporters, we need good communication coming from the dev side.

I will end with a big thanks for your recent efforts and updates to the code, so far seems as though you did a GREAT job:-)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:25:15 AM

nice work dev!

keep it up Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: